2NW Kitchen Appliances Just Pizza Oven

3.8
3.4
4.2
4.2
Brand Manager for NW Kitchen Appliances? Claim your listing.

mcgrathsp75
mcgrathsp752 posts

Absolute gem

Gets thrashed almost weekly. Perfect pizza every time! Love it Show details
Ingrid Peter
Ingrid PeterFar North Queensland, QLD

Shorted out the first time used

When plugged in the first time it shorted out the house. Tried 2 more times with the same result. Tried a different outlet (15amp) & the unit didn't even turn on. Tried again in a standard outlet & the unit still didn't turn on. This item had been stored unopened in original packaging (longer than offered warranty) in a solid garage. Show details
Luc B.
Luc B.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Must have made over 1000 pizzas!

I have had this pizza oven for almost 12 years and it must have made over 1000 pizzas for my family and friends. When the stone gets dirty I leave it on high heat for a couple hours and all grease in the stone burns off. Great product!!! Show details
ClaudineFar North Queensland, QLD57 posts

Can't fault it!

I make the dough in a bread machine, use my imagination for toppings, have had this machine for years, it works perfectly, a pizza cooks in 5 minutes so if making a number of them, the first one is ready when the next one is prepared.
dannySouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

burnt offerings each and every time

i purchased the pizza oven hoping that i could stop using my oven. from the beginning there were problems.although i followed the instructions to the letter my first pizza ( a mccains pizza frozen) burned on the bottom and was still frozen on top. subseqent pizzas also turned out the same. i tried making a fresh dough,thin and crispy,it expanded until it spilled out the sides,it burnt on the bottom and was raw on top. i assigned the pizza maker to the cupboard of bad memories. not happy jack Show details
danny

sent an email to nwka ( the company that sells the pizza oven outlining my concerns with the oven. It has been a week and I have not heard from them. Typical.

rockshell
rockshellSydney, NSW9 posts

crisssydoll
crisssydollSouthwest, VIC26 posts

Best pizza maker

Love the simplicity and speed of cooking. Pizzas taste authentic because of the stone and its really easy to clean. The only cons would be the size of the paddles but that's no problem, and you need to be careful when opening lid from steam burns, other than that i wouldn't be without one.

Dana A
Dana AAU2 posts

Mark Savage
Mark SavageSouth East Queensland, QLD

srjh82
srjh8234 posts

Makes great pizza, definitely worth it

Single function cookers can be a bit gimmicky and sit in a cupboard unused, but having used this a few times I can say that I will definitely make frequent use of it. It can be awkward to work with fresh dough, but it works very well once you get the hang of it and you can use it for improved frozen pizzas as well.

One quirk I wasn't expecting though - the timer doesn't actually turn the power off, just dings a bell. This is unusual and should definitely have been mentioned in the instructions to avoid the risk of burning your pizzas to a crisp.

Ines17
Ines17Sydney24 posts

A worthy addition to our kitchen

I really agonised about buying The Pizza Maker. What if it sat in our cupboards unused like our waffle maker, or the chocolate fountain or the ice-cream maker? I needn't have worried. We use the pizza maker nearly every Friday night and it cooks pizzas FANTASTICALLY. The bases are crisp, and the top is cooked perfectly. This appliance has paid for itself tenfold. I highly recommend it. PS I notice that one of the other reviewers has said that it doesn't cook home made dough properly. That may well be so. We only ever use store bought pizza bases.

Tina
TinaPerth, WA15 posts
Miss Moo
Miss MooSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

Love this Pizza Oven

I have had this pizza oven for 2 years and it totally awesome. We use it at least 2 times a month and it has made too many pizzas to count. They turn out perfectly cooked every time and so quickly. We were considering getting an outside pizza oven but honestly we don't need to anymore as this is so easy and quick to use. I highly recommend this pizza oven.

GregB
GregBPerth, WA5 posts

Finally, perfect pizzas at home!

The Pizza Maker is the best way to make pizzas at home quickly and easily. The base ends up perfectly crisp with everything beautifully cooked and melted on top. Works with a range of pizza bases including really thin low carb and gluten free wraps for a completely guilty free, healthy and delicious experience. Also great for vegan pizzas. It will pay for itself in no time because you won't bother with shop bought pizzas again!

Lisa
LisaBrisbane20 posts

Very quick and easy

Love the pizza maker but the deep dish where you make the omelette not good it stuck and burned , not very good quality dish, but if you just want it for pizza it is great . I tried various basses and they were all good the crust is good

anna 2016
anna 2016

Where can these pizza ovens be purchased

Claudine

I googled this particular one is unavailable but there are others very similar.

Cath M.

I'm looking for a Pizza Oven and from the reviews I've read, would like to know where I can purchase this Pizza Oven from? I've checked different websites but not having much luck. Thank you in advance for your help.

Cath M.

Thank you for your help, Claudine.

Natalie G.
Natalie G.

I’ve had a new wave pizza oven for awhile but I have burn the bottom off it does anyone know how to clean it or can it be clean

Claudine

Just scrape any loose bits, it doesn't matter if it is black it still works the same, I never wash mine.

Homecooked pizza cooked in ten minutes certainly sounds like a mouth-watering prospect. Does The Pizza Maker Just Pizza Oven satisfy stomachs as much as it makes mouths water?

Features:

• Cooks a pizza in ten minutes, including a five minute pre-heat time and five-minute cooking time
  • A fixed ceramic stone base provides the right surface for cooking a crisp pizza, as it absorbs moisture released during the cooking process
  • Small enough to sit on a variety of kitchen benchtops, outdoor dining settings or inside a caravan

What reviewers liked about The Pizza Maker Just Pizza Oven:

• Most of all, reviewers attested to the deliciousness of pizzas perfectly cooked in The Pizza Maker Just Pizza Oven. One reviewer summarised it aptly when they wrote, ‘In just five minutes out pops a pizza I would happily pay $20 for at a cafeteria. Perfect toppings, and a satisfyingly crispy base.’
  • Reviewers liked the versatility offered by the Just Pizza Oven. The pizza base can be made from fresh dough, pitta bread, Lebanese bread or store-bought wraps. Some reviewers even used this pizza maker to cook naans and tortillas.
  • Pizzas made with freshly-made dough offered the most delicious base
  • Value for money was cited by many a Just Pizza Oven fan, who used this pizza so often they said it quickly paid itself off

Here are a couple of handy tips fromreviewers:

• Always use baking paper
  • The timer just rings a bell, rather than turning off the pizza maker, so you have to turn it off manually.
CategoryPizza Ovens
ManualDownload manual
Awards 2023 and 2024
  • GTIN14: 09329093000225

Extra Information

Brand Manager for NW Kitchen Appliances? Claim your listing.