The Supplement Den

1.8

Koshka10

Koshka10Gippsland, VIC

never again

sad but have to find another supplier. itdms listed on a website ate out of stock waiting fir weeks nothing. call the store employees on a phone very helpful but luck of product and customer satisfaction is disappointing

K L.

K L.Sydney, NSW

Definitely NOT RECOMMENDED for online purchases

Items missing, incorrect item and bonus not included in delivered Online order. Rang initially and promised correct order would be sent. Sent several emails after as phone number was disconnected. To date, correct items not resent, emails not responded to and no refund issued. Unfortunately cannot visit the store as in another state. Poor form and terrible customer care Supplement Den.

Store LocationOnline
Jennifer Middleton

Jennifer MiddletonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't order from this company!!

I ordered early January and have not received my order - $219. Visited the store and was given the excuse of issues over Christmas. Promised mid-January, still nothing. Two email contacts - no response. Tried calling this morning, phone number is disconnected. I have asked for my money back, no response.

Store LocationSpringwood
Protein & Supplement Retailers

Find out how The Supplement Den compares to other Protein & Supplement Retailers

check your pockets when you leave....

They took my money and ran... Placed an order on the Thurs with Supplement Den (Over Net) and had not recieved either the order by the following Tuesday (they had/have a 24-48hr shipping policy) or heard from them about late delivery. Since I wanted the products quickly I decided to cancel my order and purchase the products in the City at a greater expense. That was in about November. Since then I have not recieved my money back and have contacted my bank who also had no luck getting my money back....nor have Supplement Den tried to contact me. Thankfully since then I've found someone who sells a better products for a lot cheapier.

not getting the stuff i paid for...

The absolute BEST when it comes to service, value, quality and reliabaility. No home brand! YAY

The Supplement Den was recommended to me by heap of friends and my personal trainer. I knew why when I entered, all the staff are SUPER friendly and extremely knowledgable. They all know what is best for you and they have no home brand or "cheap" substitue. I only want to use the best supplements so TSD is my new place to shop!!!
Value, Quality and Best supplement range by a mile
Nothing wrong, just wish it was closer to my house! Luckily they have online :-)