2.0

1.3
Job Satisfaction

paul B16
paul B16Gippsland, VIC5 posts

Run away fast from this company

I visited the vein institute in Flemington Rd North Melbourne, I think the vein institute is all about taking as much money from you as they can. For one leg to have two seperate procedures over three procedures to remove varocose veins I would be required to pay $8000 up front. With medicare rebates I would be approx $2500 out of pocket plus the $150 I paid on my initial visit yesterday. None of the numbers added up or made sense? They reminded me of a slick used car salespeople. When they emailed me the quote there were no money amounts at all on the quote. I'll go elsewhere.
monicaitregenza
monicaitregenza

Very unreasonable only focused on the money, no care and sympathy for the patients condition or needs

I booked for the simple procedure of washing my veins but then my GP found that I need to have a different procedure like removing the vein, because of the pain in my legs and pelvis, when I requested to postpone and possibly change to having vein removal they said okay you will lose your deposit and for making another appointment you will have to pay a $150 deposit again. I told the lady on the phone you can take the money I will never come back.
Mel
MelSydney, NSW2 posts

Very impersonal

My experience with the vein institute has been money orientated, very little patient follow up care, unless you pay $150. No communication before or after treatments.
Dr to patient communication was basically non existent, eg. walking into the consult room and the doctor not even acknowledging their patient is in the room.
The procedure was quick, but felt very ‘get it over and done with, take the $750 and get them out the door’.
I was handed a bag with a generic side effects list and shuffled out the door.
I’m finishing my treatment with another vascular clinic. Really disappointed.
Job Satisfaction
angry3636
angry3636Sydney, NSW2 posts

Brilliant results

If anyone has unsightly veins this treatment is for you unbelievable results & no surgery just some painless injections & like magic my huge veins gone, two years on & absolutely thrilled with results thank you dr Yassine
Joy
JoySydney, NSW13 posts

Service poor for money spent and no outcome

Went there to rid of varicose veins and help my aching legs / feet. Very expensive process for only a few visits that didn’t resolve the problem. It was all about a business playing in Tyler illness making money. Wouldn’t recommend.