4.3

WednesdaySydney, NSW

Cara E.
Cara E.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely awesome

Have taken both galah and cockateil here for various 'incidents'. Dr Emma and her team are caring, friendly, attentive and doesn't cost and arm and a leg. Would highly recommend.
Billie S.
Billie S.Sydney, NSW

The best exotic animal vet in Sydney

My experience with the Wild vet has been extremely positive and I wouldn’t take my bearded dragon to any other exotic animal vet in Sydney. The Wild vet is a cool veterinary practice to visit and unlike any other veterinary practice I’ve been to before. Dr Emma and her staff are very friendly and it’s easy to tell that they really care about animals. I took my sick bearded dragon to the Wild vet and felt like we were extremely well looked after. Dr Emma quickly diagnosed my breaded dragon‘s medical condition, put her on a fast acting medication and she made a quick recovery. Dr Emma also shared a lot of useful information about bearded dragon care during the consult, which was very helpful. I would highly recommend the Wild vet.
Jen D.
Jen D.Sydney, NSW

Excellent veterinary hospital

Thank you Wild Vet Drs. Andrew and Emma and nurses for your specialised, professional care of our cockatiel. So pleased to find such excellent veterinary care for our pet birds.
Di Patston
Di PatstonSydney, NSW

Sandra L
Sandra L3 posts

Excellent Service at the Wild Vet

Amazing service, loving caring vet. Dedicate to treating all animals. This veterinarian practise would have to the best practise we have been to.
Seperate waiting rooms for different breeds so animals are not stressed.
Dr Emma and her team are the absolutely brilliant and I highly recommend
this practise for you pet, whether furry or scaly, domestic or wildlife