2Therapeutic Pillow Banana

Therapeutic Pillow Banana

2Therapeutic Pillow Banana

100% · 30%
Brand Manager for Therapeutic Pillow? Claim your listing.

Casey.Matterson
Casey.MattersonAdelaide2 posts

Lets me get a good night sleep!

When I was pregnant with our first child I was finding it very uncomfortable to sleep at night - my husband bought me this banana pillow and its an absolute godsend; not sure what I would have done without this.

I have recommended this to many of pregnant women and they have all thanked me later!
Godsend, lets pregnant women get a comfortable nights sleep

rw2830
rw2830North Western Region, NSW188 posts

I really love this pillow. It was a life saver during my pregnancy with a bad back. Can use in a range of positions. I even use this pillow now and my boy is nearly 2 years old. I highly recommend this product to expectant mothers.
COMFORTABLE!! Price isn't too bad.
couldn't really think of anything.
yahdadadoo
yahdadadoo4 posts

She purchased it about a year ago off their website and has been super happy ever since. hope this helps :)
My girlfriend loves this body pillow. She uses it to watch tv in bed.. All night long! Super comfy.