Therapeutic Pillow Complete Sleeprrr Memory Original

Therapeutic Pillow Complete Sleeprrr Memory Original

3.9

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (1) · No (1)
Cayleigh M.
Cayleigh M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Headache causing smell that won't go away!

I have not been able to try the pillow yet as it's been 4 days outside to air out and it still smells like chemicals :( It gives me a headache when I smell it, I looked up off gassing but this seems unusually strong. Very sad now as I don't feel it's safe to use.

Purchased in February 2021 for $110.00.

Jessica S
Jessica SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It goes everywhere with me

Extremely supportive and comfortable. I take it everywhere with me and I even have the travel version. Helps me stay asleep on my side or back. The only thing is because it’s memory foam it can go a bit firm in winter but despite that I love my pillow to bits. All my family and friends have one too

Other Pillows

Caz
CazSydney, NSW

Love it! Take it with me when I travel

I have found this pillow to be the best for my sleep. If I forget to take it with me when I travel I soon notice it. It really is worth persevering with, if you first struggle to get comfortable.

Purchased in February 2018 for $95.00.

Pillows

Find out how Therapeutic Pillow Complete Sleeprrr Memory Original compares to other Pillows

Jaybird31
Jaybird31South East Queensland, QLD

Most comfortable pillow I have ever used.

This memory foam pillow is comfortable and not hard and resistant like others I have tried. It gives gentle support for neck and back, and no more stiff neck in the morning. I bought Medium size and sleep on my side or back. My first Sleeprrr lasted 10 years.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
NicoleGlenmore Park

Not the same as they used to be.

I recently bought my second Sleeprrr pillow. It was the memory foam pillow that I had purchased 18 month previously. I loved that pillow.

This time around it smelled of chemicals terribly and after a few months on the pillow I wake up with neck pain and numbness in my hands.

I've played around with all the inserts and different ways this pillow can go but nothing helps.

I'm now looking for a new pillow so this hard, smelly pillow can go in the bin.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
jeanettev3
jeanettev3Whitton

It works for me.

I've tried other posture pillows because I suffer with neck problems that leads to bad headaches. This pillow is the best I have ever tried. It is soft yet supportive. I have been using for 2 weeks - although the pillow is adjustable I haven't needed to adjust it at all. The contours are just right for me which other pillows have not been. The pillow did have a slight factory smell which I didn't love but I've put a pillow protector on and has fixed that. Pillow is comparable price to other posture pillows I've tried and I consider it great value for money because it really works. I paid $95 plus postage online.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Cherry
CherryELANORA

I absolutely love this pillow

I have tried many different pillows and spent quite a lot of money on them in the past. I find my Complete Sleeper Memory Original pillow very comfortable without the inserts as I like quite a low pillow. It supports my neck and head perfectly and it also doesn't get as hot as a lot of other pillows. I have just purchased the blue cooling one as I have moved to Qld.

Date PurchasedMay 2013
Juliette B
Juliette BBrisbane

Very happy customer

I recently purchased the complete sleeper original pillow from www.chiroshopping.com.au and I was very happy with the product. I had previously used a few different memory foam pillows, all of which were average. I found this pillow to be really supportive and I no longer wake up with a stiff neck. Highly recommend this product!

Other Pillows

Regret buying it

This was my first memory foam pillow and I found it hard on my ear and the side of my head in the morning having tried all adjustable combinations. It was $89 and I regret wasting the money. A normal pillow is better. Just get one that is the right height so your spine is straight.
Nothing
Expensive, hard

Pillows

mxmar0
mxmar0Queensland, 4163

A great pillow suitable for all shapes and sizes and ways of sleeping for example on the back or on the side. I love the ability to increase the firmness and to either increase or decrease the height by using the insert appropriately.
This product is great. I purchased two; one for my partner and one for my daughter. Both love the pillow and as you can take out the insert to adjust it for your own body size and way you like to sleep; this makes it a really versatile pillow and one that seems to give both a good night sleep without any sore neck.
The cover doesn't stay on the pillow very well but this is not a major issue.