Ecosa Pillow

Ecosa Pillow

Pros

• Superior neck and shoulder support

• Comfortable to sleep on

• 100-night trial period

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (50) · No (6)

Mugs
MugsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not worth the money spent

The pillow was great initially; over 90 days, it rests flat and uncomfortable. I would expect this from a cheap pillow, but not for the price I paid for it. We just use it to rest our foot on now. I had a lot of hope for this product, but it's dissapointing.

Purchased in December 2020 at Ecosa for $200.00.

LIZ
LIZGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Terrible pillow and customer service

Purchased in January 2021.

alisha s.
alisha s.South East Queensland, QLD

Not for me....good customer service

The pillow wasn't a particularly comfy pillow. It was quite firm and i found my head didn't sink into it enough. The pillow was a little too high for my liking and felt like my neck was being pulled up. I tried turning it over etc. however i continued to get neck pain.

Processing my return was very quick and easy. I wasn't asked many further questions and i felt like the customer service representative i was talking to respected my decision and the return policy.

Julie
Julie

Well above average pillow

I purchased this pillow to replace some older ones which were a little flat. I really noticed the difference in how comfortable and supportive this is!

I sleep in many different positions - back, side, stomach and all were comfortable with this pillow and my sleep improved

The additional inserts that let you adjust the pillow height were a good idea for extra customisation

Overall I am satisfied with this pillow and would recommend anyone who wants a quality ergonomic style pillow

Purchased in December 2020 for $120.00.

Mel M.
Mel M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Goes soft and unsupportive after a few months

Initially this pillow was amazing, but 112 days later (too late to return) it has gone completely soft in the middle and does not support my head and neck properly any more. I am not a big person (54kg) so I am pretty disappointed that it's only lasted a few months... Soon I will have to buy another new pillow, but it won't be another one of these.

Purchased in October 2020 for $120.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Melissa
MelissaCanberra 2600, ACT

Don't waste your money!

The pillow was initially great but only lasted 5 months before becoming too soft and not supportive. I now wake up with headaches and need to buy a new pillow ASAP

Purchased in August 2020 at Ecosa for $120.00.

Happysleeper
Happysleeper Sydney, NSW

Neck pain gone

I bought this in the hopes of getting a good night sleep, I was struggling to even get to sleep before with my neck and back pain. Perfect amount of support, I don’t sleep one specific way and no matter how I’m laying it’s comfortable

Purchased in November 2020 at Ecosa for $112.00.

Neck Pain Gone!!!

Brilliant Pillow! My partner has disc disease in his lower back and neck and would constantly wake up during the night in bad pain. We purchased the ecosa pillow based off the reviews and it was the best thing we did. It took a few nights to get used to but now he wont look back into standard memory foam pillows. Hes 6ft 3 and roughly 110kg if that helps. Works a dream! You won't be disappointed!!!

Purchased in September 2020 at Ecosa for $120.00.

steve a.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not for heavy set people

This pillow has got about support as candy floss, I bought two on the hyped reviews and even with all inserts, very soft not enougjt support, and you try and find a pillow case that will fit it with all supports in.......took me 2 weeks.
I will never buy this product again, I feel the reviews are hype money down the drain

Purchased in May 2020 for $199.00.

4x4
4x4Adelaide

Great pillow to have

This pillow is worth it. Comfortable and provided relief for me from neck and shoulder pain. I no longer use my portable massagers that much. I am more productive and enjoying better days.

Purchased in July 2020 at Ecosa for $100.00.

Ben J
Ben JSydney, NSW

Same pillows are different sizes. Poor service

We decided to treat ourselves to these expensive pillows which was a big mistake. You receive two inserts per pillow. We ordered two identical pillows. The inserts were inconsistent in sizing. One of mine didn't expand at all and another did but both expanded to very different sizes compared to my partner's pillow. We have contacted Ecosa several times and they promised they would send a replacement and we have received nothing. Its been months. My pillow is very uncomfortable as the height of my pillow is not adjustable to the height I need it at. Ecosa took our money and ran!

Frank DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very comfortable pillow

I think I made an excellent choice. A very comfortable pillow giving all the necessary support to my neck. I like that it is easy to take with you when travelling.

Purchased in June 2020 for $120.00.

Lou
LouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this pillow

I have had neck and back pain for two years now and someone suggested trying a new pillow. I wasn't sure about it because I am so used to a feathery pillow but I have been sleeping far better with this new pillow. It feels different for the first minute, but then I fall asleep and stay in the same position all night, whereas i used to toss and turn constantly trying to get comfortable.

Purchased in June 2020.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
GlennGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Improved sleep

The pillow comes with 2 inserts. I tried them both together and individually, and then without the insert. As a back sleeper, i found the pillow works best for me without any inserts. It provides a good level of support for my neck and head, allowing for improved sleep. They also offer a free trial period. I recommend the pillow.

Purchased in May 2020 at Ecosa for $130.00.

Karen
KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Alleviated neck and should pain,

Very comfortable. My neck and shoulder pain that l have for a long time has disappeared. The height adjustment is a great idea to get the right height especially for me as a side sleeper

Purchased in June 2020.

Erin Basked

A standard/normal size pillowcase is too large for this pillow. We love our pillows but they look untidy on the bed in a normal size pillowcase. Do you sell a pillow case that actually fits this?

steve a.

They do, if you have the fillers in to add height you will need 50 cm width pillow cases, you can get these on mydeal.com.au for about 10 to 15 a pair not the ridiculous price they are asking

Erin B

Thanks for your very quick reply however I should have explained that It’s not the depth of the pillow that is a challenge but the length of the Ecosa pillow is shorter and no matter how much tucking and folding to make the case shorter will make it sit neatly. We can’t use the inserts as they are not comfortable and don’t make a lot of difference in fitting into a standard pillowcase. Was hoping to find out if they sold pillow cases the same size as the pillow, but not prepared to buy them if I still have to fold them over ☹️

Hi Erin,

Yes, we do sell pillowcases!

We sell Bamboo pillowcases (https://www.ecosa.com.au/bamboo-pillowcases) and Silk pillowcases (https://www.ecosa.com.au/silk-pillowcase).

These pillowcases will surely fit snug on your Ecosa pillows!

Thanks,

Ainsley B.
Ainsley B.asked

Does this pillow fit in a standard pillow case?

It sure does.

Yes, it does

EcosaEcosa

Thanks to our community you already have the answer! It does :)

Kylie S
Kylie Sasked

How long does it take to expand? Mine is flat and it has been over 10 minutes.

Hi Kylie!

Your mattress will inflate after 10 hours, however, we recommend leaving the mattress for 24hrs to air out as well.

Should it still not expand after 24 hours, please reach out to us and we will do our best to solve it for you.

Thanks,

Ecosa

Get an answer from our members and Ecosa representatives

Features

• This standard pillow from Ecosa consists of an activated charcoal memory foam insert, which has antibacterial properties, and a removable, machine-washable cover.
  • Two included elevation pads allow you to adjust the height of this pillow to help align your spine correctly and find the right curve for your neck.
  • Comes with two free compression bags, so you can take the Ecosa Pillow with you wherever you go.
  • A 100-night trial means that if you don't like the pillow, Ecosa promises to issue a full refund.
  • Free shipping and returns is a perk, along with the feel-good fact that returned pillows go to Ecosa’s charity partners.

Points of Praise

• More than anything, many reviewers appreciated that the Ecosa Pillow effectively eliminated neck and shoulder pain. This helped them get a good night’s sleep, and wake up pain-free.
  • This pillow is ergonomically designed to provide a good amount of support, while also staying comfortable.
  • The elevation pads were a welcome addition to make this pillow customisable for each sleeper. This was particularly the case for some side sleepers, who liked adding more height.
  • It gave reviewers peace of mind that they could return the pillow at the end of a trial period if they discovered it wasn’t the right match for them.

Something to consider

• Some reviewers noticed that their pillow became less firm and supportive over time. If this happens within the trial period, it may be a good option to get a refund, as some reviewers wished they had.
CategoryPillows