Ecosa Pillow

Ecosa Pillow

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (8) · No (2)

Sue

Sue

Happy customer

I recently bought 2 pillows as I have chronic pain in my back and was told these pillows could help my pain. I am very happy. I am sleeping better and my morning back pain is not as severe. Thank you.

Kath H

Kath H

A gift for my partner

So as the title reads this was not for me but my husband who has been suffering from neck pain for some time. I was saying to him that he was using a shocking pillow and he would benefit from a better pillow. This purchase has shown improvement with his neck pain ! People may be horrified at the price but it’s worth every single cent . I am considering purchasing one for myself !

Chris W

Chris WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has helped stabilise my neck

I was having a number of issues with my neck and shoulders. As a side sleeper, the adjustable height of this pillow is a game changer.

Gill

Gill

Ecosa pillow

It is everything and more, soft but supportive. I love it and haven't woken up to a stiff neck since! It is also great for travel, the main reason I bought the Ecosa brand.

catlopag

catlopag

Super comfy

I tried a couple of pillows before settling for this one. I'm a side sleeper and sometimes back sleeper and find Ecosa Pillow supports my neck and my shoulders perfectly.

Cara72

Cara72Eyre Peninsula, SA

Perfect

I bought this pillow not having high expectations but I love it! I’ve had chiropractic pillows before but this one is the best I’ve owned. I even manage to sleep on my back all night, and no neck or shoulder pain in the morning. Thank you Ecosa, I’m very happy with my pillow :)

Wayne

Wayne

Best pillow ever

I received an Ecosa pillow for Christmas. After 2 nights I was so impressed I bought my partner one. Great work Ecosa.

Lele

LeleSydney Surrounds, NSW

lele.

I am sooo impressed with this pillow. After just a few nights sleep on it,.I felt refreshed and my neck pain started to feel a whole lot better. I love it enough that i bought my husband one for xmas

Annette

Annette

Very comfortable pillow for my longneck

I have always slept on this shape pillow as it stops me from waking up with a frozen shoulder and sore neck. I like the way that you can adjust the pillows height. Very well made

Ella

Ella

Lacks longevity

I had my Escosa pillow for only 7 months when my chiropractor assessed it and my position on it said that it has become too soft and unsupportive. Its now 10 months old and Its causing me neck and back pain. A pillow should last two years according to an expert. I am disappointed that I am having very uncomfortable sleep and neck and back aches upon waking up because of this pillow. And yes I have tried all the variations of added padding. It is not the level of padding but in fact the lack of support/firmness of the low quality material.

The item is not sustainable to sleep on over time.

Very disappointed in the lack of longevity.

Purchased in January 2019 for $120.00.

pillows not recommended

Worst pillows, it created neck pain, I have visited physiotherapist multiple times to get ride of the pain...
Waste of money and time.

Purchased at ecosa for $1,198.00.

Shocking service - 100 night return policy is questionable

It is very difficult to get Ecosa to refund your pillow so buyer beware. Initially they were reluctant and avoidant in sending me a return label, once I finally got this I had to make contact to ask if the refund would be processed. I was then told that Aus Post had lost the package and they were chasing it up. However, I tracked the parcel and it arrived two weeks earlier than this. I am now waiting for Ecosa to confirm this with Aus Post so still waiting for the refund. Terrible customer service.

Purchased in October 2019 at Ecosa for $120.00.

magik0101

magik0101Sydney, NSW

Very happy - I hope it lasts!

Bought the Ecosa Pillow 3 weeks ago. Took a week to arrive so been using 2 weeks now, definitely sleeping better with no more neck pain or headaches as I had been getting with my previous pillow. I don't use the inside toppers as there is no need (yet). My only hope is that the pillow wont sink over time, but other than that I am very happy with my purchase :)

Purchased in October 2019 for $120.00.

Muriel M.

Muriel M.Sydney, NSW

Paid $520 for a quilt delivered to wrong address. Ecosa refuses to refund my money. Can someone assist?

My order was delivered to the wrong address (as confirmed by Australia Post). No order received and Ecosa refuses to refund my money. Can someone please assist-would be greatly appreciated?

Purchased in September 2019 for $520.00.

karmaros

karmarosGoulburn Valley, VIC

So comfortable

This pillow is so comfortable. I sleep on both my side and back at times and either way it feels great. I love that the height is adjustable and I use all layers.
I've used pillows thus style before but never liked them but this one is a keeper.
Delivery was very quick to regional Victoria

Purchased in September 2019 at Ecosa for $120.00.

Mimi

Mimi

Best pillow I have every purchased it's not to hard and your head melts right into it. Sleeping much better! I love it.

Very comfortable and supportive.
The pillow has helped my neck pain.
Deeper sleep, I'm less restless, more relaxed and I can't wait to use it each night so worth the purchase.

Purchased in August 2019 at Ecosa for $120.00.

Catherine Harman

Catherine HarmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst purchase and dealing with Ecosa

I purchased 2 of these pillows and am not happy with them and have requested to be refunded on a couple of occasions only to be met with comments on how I use the pillows if I insert the additional pads or need to purchase more etc. As a consumer if I’m not satisfied i have the right to have the item(s) refunded as per the ACCC. This is very frustrating.
If you buy a product from Ecosa - good luck if you request a refund!

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain No

ettason

ettasonPERTH

Pleasant surprise

I’ll admit this pillow was an impulse buy and stupidly, I read the reviews after having bought it. I was sure I would need to send it back after reading some of the other feedback. But after trying this pillow out for a week now, I can honestly say I haven’t slept so well in a long time . I like how it supports your head and cradles your neck. It’s very supportive and moulds around your head. I wake feeling refreshed and ready to go. I feel like my sleep is also deeper using this pillow whereas in the past I would normally wake several times a night. I have found I am sleeping through since using my Ecosa. Loving it!

Rinsi

RinsiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow. What a difference a good pillow makes

My sister purchased 2 pillows and offered one to me to try. She was raving about it so I gave it a go. I went to bed with a sore neck and woke up pain free and refreshed. Had a bounce in my step all day. Been using it for almost a week now and loving it. Will be buying one for the rest of the family.

Grahame W

Grahame WRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Small size and not supportive.

A std pillow is 48x74. The Ecosa is 38x56. Pillow cases this size are not available in Aust.They are made from unstable materials which do not support a good sleep which is why they can be shrunk so much for postage.

Purchased in July 2019 for $200.00.