Ecosa Pillow

4.1

Glenn

GlennGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Improved sleep

The pillow comes with 2 inserts. I tried them both together and individually, and then without the insert. As a back sleeper, i found the pillow works best for me without any inserts. It provides a good level of support for my neck and head, allowing for improved sleep. They also offer a free trial period. I recommend the pillow.

Purchased in May 2020 at Ecosa for A$130.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Alleviated neck and should pain,

Very comfortable. My neck and shoulder pain that l have for a long time has disappeared. The height adjustment is a great idea to get the right height especially for me as a side sleeper

Purchased in June 2020.

Ali

AliCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely essential item for a

Absolutely essential item for a good nights sleep! I have loved with chronic pain for years now and this pillow not only supports my neck and head, I’m not waking up and stiff and sore. I just love laying my head down each and every night. It’s like my head is on a cloud.

Andrea Coxon

Andrea Coxon Wimmera, VIC

Only Pillow You Need

Hello better sleep and goodbye to sore back, hips and neck. The design of the pillow is spot on and with the 2 additional pad inserts you are sure to find your perfect pillow, add in that it is compressible to travel, with it's own bag it is fantastic value for money.

Jonathan Rallis

Jonathan Rallis Sydney, NSW

Great pillow, in between hard

Great pillow, in between hard and soft, contour perfect for side sleepers, my shoulders feel better

Joanna Laub

Joanna Laub Sydney, NSW

If you like sleep buy the pillow

I noticed a difference the very first night. I sleep much deeper than I used to. I can tell as I have young children who sometimes wake in the night. Being woken up by them now I can tell how how much deeper I’m sleeping. I’ve also noticed I have less shoulder pain as my neck is much better supported. Honestly, I wish I had of done this years ago!

Sabrina

SabrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

I don't leave reviews usually, only if I had an "extreme" experience (Good OR bad). I ordered this pillow the other week but unfortunately it was not for me. So it was not the actual product but the customer service that makes me write this review. I have back and neck issues for the longest time so I am a very tricky customer and I am certain the issue is on my side, not on the pillows'. But the customer service was just amazing (even though it was a return and no one likes to see things being returned). Prompt replies and immediate action take , great service!

Purchased in June 2020.

Highly Recommend

I was never sure if I would like a contoured pillow but knowing that I had a 100 night guarantee I was happy to purchase from ecosa. So far it has instantly fixed number in my arm probably caused from my neck and I don't toss and turn so much in my sleep now.

Nicole G

Nicole GSydney, NSW

Happy with our Ecosa pillows, pains are gone!

Purchased in February 2020 at Ecosa.

Mina03

Mina03BRISBANE

Absolutely love this pillow!!

From the very first night of using this pillow, I haven’t had any neck or shoulder pain or tightness at all. I wish I had purchased this pillow years ago.

Great pillow

Ive had my ecosa pillow for 2 weeks, it was a little trial and error but i now sleep pretty well and have less neck and shoulder pain in the mornings.

Deb

Deb

My new ecosa pillow,and silk pillow case

I purchased the ecosa pillow on the recommendation of my friend ,I have so many "pillows"in my cupboards but none were comfortable. After purchasing my ecosa pillow and silk pillow case my first night's sleep was just amazing ,no backache or sore neck ,I've slept really well from the first night .Thankyou .

Iris G

Iris GWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So pleased I purchased this

So pleased I purchased this pillow it took a time to adjust to it & discovered the ecosa pillow only is the one for me.Would not use any other type now.

Emma

Emma

Terrible

Overpriced , too hard , sore neck with neck pain and migraines for the 2 years I tried to adapt to this. First bought it when I was pregnant now a year later I realise this is the problem and have gone to a beautiful soft pillow when I always thought my neck needed more support like Ecosa , turns out it doesn’t . It’s not for everyone. Doesn’t mean it’s bad for everyone. A friend recommended it and it helped her neck and migraines .

Purchased in June 2018 for A$100.00.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain No
Lee B.

Lee B.South East Queensland, QLD

Not bad but not great.

Quite a soft yet comfortable pillow. So expensive for such a small pillow that won’t fit in a standard case. Ecosa wants to charge $80 for one that fits. I bought for my sore neck and shoulders. Have noticed some improvement. Don’t think I’d buy another.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$120.00.

Barry Guest

Barry Guest Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great pillow

Have had problems finding a pillow that suited me for a long time. I like the way this pillow can be adjusted to suit my needs.. very happy

Carlie Gwynne

Carlie Gwynne Sydney, NSW

My Ecosa Pillow

I suffer(ed) from neck pain and have been tossing and turning for years, waking up to readjust my pillow. But not any more. I loved my Ecosa Pillow from the first night. I no longer toss and turn, sleep through and my neck pain is alleviated.

Patricia Ntuyenabo

Patricia Ntuyenabo South East Queensland, QLD

I love this pillow

I can’t believe how comfortable this pillow is. I don’t use any inserts. I have the worst neck and shoulder pain but since I have been using the pillow, the pain has reduced significantly. The pillow is super soft and I love that I can take it away with me.

Andrew Minett

Andrew Minett Illawarra, NSW

Love the Ecosa pillow!!

To be honest, I wasn't sure at first whether it would suit me, but with the 100night free trial, nothing to lose. Well, all I will say is that I am NOT sending the pillow back - an awesome nights sleep.

mirna

mirnaSydney, NSW

Takes some getting used to

At first, I didn't like this pillow. It took about 1-2 weeks for me to get used to it, but then I loved it. It helped with my chronic back, neck and shoulder pain and my headaches. It is very comfortable and durable. It comes with extra inserts if you require them, but I found that these made the pillow too high. Definitely worth the price!

Purchased in July 2019 at Ecosa for A$130.00.