Ecosa Pillow

Ecosa Pillow

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (50) · No (6)

Neck Pain Gone!!!

Brilliant Pillow! My partner has disc disease in his lower back and neck and would constantly wake up during the night in bad pain. We purchased the ecosa pillow based off the reviews and it was the best thing we did. It took a few nights to get used to but now he wont look back into standard memory foam pillows. Hes 6ft 3 and roughly 110kg if that helps. Works a dream! You won't be disappointed!!!

Purchased in September 2020 at Ecosa for A$120.00.

steve a.

steve a.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not for heavy set people

This pillow has got about support as candy floss, I bought two on the hyped reviews and even with all inserts, very soft not enougjt support, and you try and find a pillow case that will fit it with all supports in.......took me 2 weeks.
I will never buy this product again, I feel the reviews are hype money down the drain

Purchased in May 2020 for A$199.00.

4x4

4x4Adelaide

Great pillow to have

This pillow is worth it. Comfortable and provided relief for me from neck and shoulder pain. I no longer use my portable massagers that much. I am more productive and enjoying better days.

Purchased in July 2020 at Ecosa for A$100.00.

Ben J

Ben JSydney, NSW

Same pillows are different sizes. Poor service

We decided to treat ourselves to these expensive pillows which was a big mistake. You receive two inserts per pillow. We ordered two identical pillows. The inserts were inconsistent in sizing. One of mine didn't expand at all and another did but both expanded to very different sizes compared to my partner's pillow. We have contacted Ecosa several times and they promised they would send a replacement and we have received nothing. Its been months. My pillow is very uncomfortable as the height of my pillow is not adjustable to the height I need it at. Ecosa took our money and ran!

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo

Frank DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very comfortable pillow

I think I made an excellent choice. A very comfortable pillow giving all the necessary support to my neck. I like that it is easy to take with you when travelling.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$120.00.

Lou

LouGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love this pillow

I have had neck and back pain for two years now and someone suggested trying a new pillow. I wasn't sure about it because I am so used to a feathery pillow but I have been sleeping far better with this new pillow. It feels different for the first minute, but then I fall asleep and stay in the same position all night, whereas i used to toss and turn constantly trying to get comfortable.

GlennGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Improved sleep

The pillow comes with 2 inserts. I tried them both together and individually, and then without the insert. As a back sleeper, i found the pillow works best for me without any inserts. It provides a good level of support for my neck and head, allowing for improved sleep. They also offer a free trial period. I recommend the pillow.

Purchased in May 2020 at Ecosa for A$130.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Karen

KarenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Alleviated neck and should pain,

Very comfortable. My neck and shoulder pain that l have for a long time has disappeared. The height adjustment is a great idea to get the right height especially for me as a side sleeper

Ali

AliCentral Queensland, QLD

Absolutely essential item for a

Absolutely essential item for a good nights sleep! I have loved with chronic pain for years now and this pillow not only supports my neck and head, I’m not waking up and stiff and sore. I just love laying my head down each and every night. It’s like my head is on a cloud.

Andrea Coxon

Andrea Coxon Wimmera, VIC

Only Pillow You Need

Hello better sleep and goodbye to sore back, hips and neck. The design of the pillow is spot on and with the 2 additional pad inserts you are sure to find your perfect pillow, add in that it is compressible to travel, with it's own bag it is fantastic value for money.

Jonathan Rallis

Jonathan Rallis Sydney, NSW

Great pillow, in between hard

Great pillow, in between hard and soft, contour perfect for side sleepers, my shoulders feel better

Joanna Laub

Joanna Laub Sydney, NSW

If you like sleep buy the pillow

I noticed a difference the very first night. I sleep much deeper than I used to. I can tell as I have young children who sometimes wake in the night. Being woken up by them now I can tell how how much deeper I’m sleeping. I’ve also noticed I have less shoulder pain as my neck is much better supported. Honestly, I wish I had of done this years ago!

Sabrina

SabrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing customer service

I don't leave reviews usually, only if I had an "extreme" experience (Good OR bad). I ordered this pillow the other week but unfortunately it was not for me. So it was not the actual product but the customer service that makes me write this review. I have back and neck issues for the longest time so I am a very tricky customer and I am certain the issue is on my side, not on the pillows'. But the customer service was just amazing (even though it was a return and no one likes to see things being returned). Prompt replies and immediate action take , great service!

Highly Recommend

I was never sure if I would like a contoured pillow but knowing that I had a 100 night guarantee I was happy to purchase from ecosa. So far it has instantly fixed number in my arm probably caused from my neck and I don't toss and turn so much in my sleep now.

Nicole G

Nicole GSydney, NSW

Happy with our Ecosa pillows, pains are gone!

Purchased in February 2020 at Ecosa.

Mina03

Mina03BRISBANE

Absolutely love this pillow!!

From the very first night of using this pillow, I haven’t had any neck or shoulder pain or tightness at all. I wish I had purchased this pillow years ago.

Great pillow

Ive had my ecosa pillow for 2 weeks, it was a little trial and error but i now sleep pretty well and have less neck and shoulder pain in the mornings.

Deb

Deb

My new ecosa pillow,and silk pillow case

I purchased the ecosa pillow on the recommendation of my friend ,I have so many "pillows"in my cupboards but none were comfortable. After purchasing my ecosa pillow and silk pillow case my first night's sleep was just amazing ,no backache or sore neck ,I've slept really well from the first night .Thankyou .

Iris G

Iris GWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

So pleased I purchased this

So pleased I purchased this pillow it took a time to adjust to it & discovered the ecosa pillow only is the one for me.Would not use any other type now.

Emma

Emma

Terrible

Overpriced , too hard , sore neck with neck pain and migraines for the 2 years I tried to adapt to this. First bought it when I was pregnant now a year later I realise this is the problem and have gone to a beautiful soft pillow when I always thought my neck needed more support like Ecosa , turns out it doesn’t . It’s not for everyone. Doesn’t mean it’s bad for everyone. A friend recommended it and it helped her neck and migraines .

Purchased in June 2018 for A$100.00.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing PainNo