Ecosa Pillow

Ecosa Pillow

See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

magik0101

magik0101Sydney, NSW

Very happy - I hope it lasts!

Bought the Ecosa Pillow 3 weeks ago. Took a week to arrive so been using 2 weeks now, definitely sleeping better with no more neck pain or headaches as I had been getting with my previous pillow. I don't use the inside toppers as there is no need (yet). My only hope is that the pillow wont sink over time, but other than that I am very happy with my purchase :)

Purchased in October 2019 for $120.00.

Muriel M.

Muriel M.Sydney, NSW

Paid $520 for a quilt delivered to wrong address. Ecosa refuses to refund my money. Can someone assist?

My order was delivered to the wrong address (as confirmed by Australia Post). No order received and Ecosa refuses to refund my money. Can someone please assist-would be greatly appreciated?

Purchased in September 2019 for $520.00.

karmaros

karmarosGoulburn Valley, VIC

So comfortable

This pillow is so comfortable. I sleep on both my side and back at times and either way it feels great. I love that the height is adjustable and I use all layers.
I've used pillows thus style before but never liked them but this one is a keeper.
Delivery was very quick to regional Victoria

Purchased in September 2019 at Ecosa for $120.00.

Mimi

Mimi

Best pillow I have every purchased it's not to hard and your head melts right into it. Sleeping much better! I love it.

Very comfortable and supportive.
The pillow has helped my neck pain.
Deeper sleep, I'm less restless, more relaxed and I can't wait to use it each night so worth the purchase.

Purchased in August 2019 at Ecosa for $120.00.

Catherine Harman

Catherine HarmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst purchase and dealing with Ecosa

I purchased 2 of these pillows and am not happy with them and have requested to be refunded on a couple of occasions only to be met with comments on how I use the pillows if I insert the additional pads or need to purchase more etc. As a consumer if I’m not satisfied i have the right to have the item(s) refunded as per the ACCC. This is very frustrating.
If you buy a product from Ecosa - good luck if you request a refund!

Pillow Relieves Pain No

ettason

ettasonPERTH

Pleasant surprise

I’ll admit this pillow was an impulse buy and stupidly, I read the reviews after having bought it. I was sure I would need to send it back after reading some of the other feedback. But after trying this pillow out for a week now, I can honestly say I haven’t slept so well in a long time . I like how it supports your head and cradles your neck. It’s very supportive and moulds around your head. I wake feeling refreshed and ready to go. I feel like my sleep is also deeper using this pillow whereas in the past I would normally wake several times a night. I have found I am sleeping through since using my Ecosa. Loving it!

Rinsi

RinsiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wow. What a difference a good pillow makes

My sister purchased 2 pillows and offered one to me to try. She was raving about it so I gave it a go. I went to bed with a sore neck and woke up pain free and refreshed. Had a bounce in my step all day. Been using it for almost a week now and loving it. Will be buying one for the rest of the family.

Grahame W

Grahame WRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Small size and not supportive.

A std pillow is 48x74. The Ecosa is 38x56. Pillow cases this size are not available in Aust.They are made from unstable materials which do not support a good sleep which is why they can be shrunk so much for postage.

Purchased in July 2019 for $200.00.

Maria

MariaNortheast, VIC

It's not for everyone.

I didn't like this pillow. It's not for everyone. I don't like the shape and how your head is stuck in that dip. It's just not comfortable. Buyer beware the return process it's incredibly painful. After a dozen questions I was told that I must sleep on the pillow for 14 days before I could return. It had been 12 days. Now I have to go through the extensive interrogation again in 2 days, meanwhile the hated pillow is on the floor. Ridiculous.

Purchased in June 2019 for $100.00.

Pillow Relieves Pain No

Didn’t trust the reviews, but now I do!

We have tried so many pillows and so much money.
With years of neck pain. So when I saw the Ecosa pillow pop up on Facebook I was dubious, but with a 100 day return guarantee I thought why not.
It’s amazing, we both love it and haven’t slept this well in years!

Purchased in June 2019 for $100.00.

Bernadine L.

Bernadine L.Sydney, NSW

Missing Pillows - Undelivered

I have ordered 2 pillows and it has gone missing since Thursday 16-May-2019. Ecosa claimed that Australia Post has delivered the pillows because someone has signed for the parcel. I have contacted Ecosa online chat to escalate this issue because I have been told by Australia Post to contact Ecosa. Ecosa did nothing to find the missing parcel. I had to contact them again today after 6 days. Ecosa has advised me to knock on my neighbours' doors to find the missing parcel. I live in a unit in Meadowbank, NSW. How do they expect their customers to find the missing parcel when they have failed to successfully delivered the fully paid purchase?

Purchased in May 2019.

Bridgy

BridgyPerth, WA

Scam reviews

Their website posts scam reviews! There is even at least 1 scam review on Product Review. I’m spewin cos I have a buggered neck and really need a decent pillow. This company needs to revise their returns policy as well

Purchased in December 1969.

Grace

GraceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not worth it at all

I bought 2 pillows given the high reviews on their site. But perhaps they pick and choose their reviews, as the ones on productreview do not reflect that.

Sleeping on the pillow was really odd - did not feel like a pillow at all. Felt really hard. My husband and I gave it a chance, but wanted to return it.

I did not expect the returns process to be so difficult. They kept finding excuses NOT to refund me, wanting me to send pictures of one of them which was unopened (my husband and I shared the other pillow).

I really do not like it when a company does not stick to their word / their promises. Highly disappointing

Purchased in March 2019 for $200.00.

Minimoo

MinimooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Only lasted 3 months

I bought two pillows and they were amazing. My neck pain was gone and I was happy. They cost loads but it was so worth it.

Then after about 3 months they started loosing so much density that they weren't comfortable and my neck pain came back.

I expect when spending $300 on 2 pillows that they would last a little longer than a few months. When I contacted the company they were of no help, suggesting that I add foam pads, however this makes the pillow too high and doesn't fix the problem.

It started 13 days out of the 120 night trial.

I suggest you wait a few months before writing a review.

Purchased in November 2018 for $300.00.

Ann

Annsydney

Terrible pillow, no refund within 100 days

The quality is terrible. Pillow is too hard and too tall. It gives me back pain, headache, and dizziness. The quality of pillow cover is poor. I asked for refund many times within 100 days of purchase, they just gave different excuses to let me go away to continue to try. Then when it passed the 100 days, they used this as excuse not to refund. This is bad product and I couldn't get refund as they advertises within 100 days. Do not waste your money!!!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Alice

AliceBrisbane

Item went missing in the mail- company not helping

I ordered 2 pillows, sheets and 2 pillow cases from this company and everything was shipped together- everything arrived except for 1 of the pillows which was lost by Australia post- this is not Ecosa's fault. However when i contacted them about this several times. They refused to do anything about it- they can see that it is not delivered after 17 days and that its missing for over a week.

They have not sent another one and are rude and dismissive to deal with. Instead of directing the lost one back to them and sending another one, they continue to say wait and see, even though the post office confirms its missing and wasn't delivered.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Ecosa
Ecosa R.Ecosa

AH

AHSA, 5159

Return process difficult

I hoped the Ecosa pillow would be great but found the pillow very uncomfortable right from night one, causing terrible neck pain, however I gave it a chance, but it wasn’t meant to be.

As there is a guarantee I did return the pillow.
Returning was inconvenient, involving around 6 emails as they appeared reluctant to follow their guarantee, with having to demand the return label, then it wasn’t collected for days after tracking showed P.O arrival, but I did eventually get my refund.

Date PurchasedSep 2018

justkatz

justkatzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very comfortable and sleeping better

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Nick

NickAdelaide

They sell you the car without replacement tyres.

For the price you pay for these pillows you think they can sell you replacement covers as most hygienic owners wash their pillow case and after a few cleans the cover needs to be replaced. Well they don't sell extra covers so spend your money on another brand pillow.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Joshua

Joshua

Sold as memory foam but is anything but

Sleep terribly since I bought this, I bought as a memory foam pillow but have compared to other memory foam pillows, and unless there is something about the description of memory foam I don’t understand, this isn’t made of that... doesn’t hold its shape, or mould to my head, just springs back just like a normal foam cushion... wasn’t completely happy from day dot, but wanted to give it a decent try and missed out on the 100 day return... bought one for my wife and she has used it once and then never again... my advice, don’t waste your money and spend it on something that is actually what it says it is...

Date PurchasedMar 2018