Ecosa Pillow

Ecosa Pillow

yeahyeah789

yeahyeah789South East Queensland, QLD

Best pillow I’ve ever owned

Have slept on this pillow for 2 weeks straight now and I love it. I am usually someone who has to stack normal sized pillows up to be comfortable and sometimes they would move in the night and I would get neck pain in the morning but this one pillow has enough support for me now. Pricey but a good investment if normal pillows aren’t just cutting it for you. 100% recommend.

Purchased in February 2020 at Ecosa Online for $120.00.

ads1212

ads1212Sydney, NSW

Outstanding customer service.!!

My review is actually based on their customer service. Whoever is in charge of their customer service needs a medal. Their ability to help and assist me as a customer was outstanding. My expectations are pretty high as well and I now know that their guarantee and their service is second to none.

Purchased in November 2019.

Joanne

JoanneQueensland

Game changer!

I have severe spinal issues, this is the first pillow that supports my neck while I sleep. Less headaches and pain. I am an Ecosa convert. Now to buy one for the husband.

Purchased in December 2019.

Spring tulips

Spring tulipsAustralia

OK but grossly overpriced

I purchased this because of the ability to send it back if not suitable. In terms of comfort, it's OK but I'm still looking for that perfect pillow. Didn't send it back because I decided it was better than the pillow I had been using. Disappointed, however, to discover that it's just a memory foam pillow - grossly overpriced for what it is. I also purchased the silk pillowcase and it was the biggest rip off of all as I found I would slip off it at night and end up with an even sorer neck after waking up with no pillow underneath me!

Purchased in January 2019 for $120.00.

Ecosa
EcosaEcosa
Andrew Chung

Andrew ChungHobart, TAS

Ecos a pillow

The pillow has done wonders with my neck issues. Being able to adjust the height and firmness really makes a difference.

Purchased in January 2020.

Evie56

Evie56Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Sleep

I was quite hesitant in replacing my old pillow, as my husband had purchased a memory foam pillow from another company last time & he took months to get used to it. Well I am happy to say I have slept like a baby, from day one! It's better quality & much, much lighter than his old foam pillow. I ordered two for the special deal. We haven't looked back. Thank you!

Prue

PrueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

AMAZING

Finally!! I have tried everything to fix my neck and shoulder pain, including chiro, physio, yoga and other pillows. Finally im sleeping through, i wake up with no pain and i feel rested. YES ECOSA!!!

Jenny

Jenny

Fantastic pillow

I thought I would give this pillow a try. It is the most comfortable pillow I have slept on. It was better than the very expensive duck down pillows purchased in the past and the price was very good. Thank you, a very happy customer.

Jane RICHARDS

Jane RICHARDSSydney, NSW

No more neck pain

I purchased this pillow as I was suffering from neck pain and I thought I might try this before going to a chiropractor. After the first nights sleep, my neck pain eased and I now no longer suffer from neck pain. I am amazed and very pleased. This pillow is also very comfortable and soft. I am only a small build but put an extra “cushion” to build up the pillow slightly and this level has been perfect for me especially when I sleep on my side. I highly recommend you try this pillow if you suffer from neck pain as it may help tremendously as it did for me. Thanks ecosa!

unhappyblanco

unhappyblancoSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is the one!

Belinda

BelindaIllawarra, NSW

no more wasting money on bad pillows!

I have purchased so many terrible pillows in the last few years in my desperation to find the right one. Tontine won't be getting any more business from me! This Ecosa pillow is the best I've ever had and I get the right height with the additional inserts. Only Ecosa for me from now on.

Robin  Portello

Robin PortelloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

At last a comfortable, supportive pillow!

I like my pillow firm so I used both inserts to give me height. If I sleep on my back the pillow also supports the back of neck & shoulders (so comfortable. Had great nights sleep & will purchase more pillows for the family. Very HAPPY...Robin

Sue

Sue

Happy customer

I recently bought 2 pillows as I have chronic pain in my back and was told these pillows could help my pain. I am very happy. I am sleeping better and my morning back pain is not as severe. Thank you.

Kath H

Kath H

A gift for my partner

So as the title reads this was not for me but my husband who has been suffering from neck pain for some time. I was saying to him that he was using a shocking pillow and he would benefit from a better pillow. This purchase has shown improvement with his neck pain ! People may be horrified at the price but it’s worth every single cent . I am considering purchasing one for myself !

Chris W

Chris WGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Has helped stabilise my neck

I was having a number of issues with my neck and shoulders. As a side sleeper, the adjustable height of this pillow is a game changer.

Gill

Gill

Ecosa pillow

It is everything and more, soft but supportive. I love it and haven't woken up to a stiff neck since! It is also great for travel, the main reason I bought the Ecosa brand.

catlopag

catlopag

Super comfy

I tried a couple of pillows before settling for this one. I'm a side sleeper and sometimes back sleeper and find Ecosa Pillow supports my neck and my shoulders perfectly.

Cara72

Cara72Eyre Peninsula, SA

Perfect

I bought this pillow not having high expectations but I love it! I’ve had chiropractic pillows before but this one is the best I’ve owned. I even manage to sleep on my back all night, and no neck or shoulder pain in the morning. Thank you Ecosa, I’m very happy with my pillow :)

Wayne

Wayne

Best pillow ever

I received an Ecosa pillow for Christmas. After 2 nights I was so impressed I bought my partner one. Great work Ecosa.

Lele

LeleSydney Surrounds, NSW

lele.

I am sooo impressed with this pillow. After just a few nights sleep on it,.I felt refreshed and my neck pain started to feel a whole lot better. I love it enough that i bought my husband one for xmas