Antoinette

AntoinetteSydney, NSW

Fantastic product locally made

Great product, I can now sleep easy. So pleased to support Australian product and manufacturing. This was a clear decision point in selecting this product in addition to great design!

No kinked neck

No kinked neckGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Old pillow kinked my neck

My old pillow was kinking my neck and remed recommended Spinaleze , and since using it I can say my breathing improved and no more kink in my neck . It aligns my airways I’m waking up feeling refreshed . You must give it a go

Purchased in February 2019 for A$220.00.

Happy

HappySouth-East, TAS

Head neck support

It took 4 months to get rid of my pain . I Was searching for a pillow the supports my head and neck I couldn't find anything, I even bought the sleep apnea pillow and wasted a lot of money , the one I bought from spinaleze was the high profile and it saved my life from constant pain , that's why I am writing this review to let people know about my experience , smart Dr who developed Spinaleze thanks mate

Purchased in April 2018 for A$238.00.

John

JohnSydney, NSW

Best pillow in the world

The spinaleze pillow is the best pillow in the world!
It is the greatest investment I’ve made.
The last fifteen years before spinaleze I used to wake up with constant back and neck pains and aches, and now after the spinaleze... I wake up with no back pains or aches
Thank you spinaleze!

Purchased in August 2020 at Spinaleze for A$219.00.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes

Best pillow on the market!

After trying most other pillows on the market, I found the spinaleze pillow was fantastic. It was a great help with a neck problem I have and helped make me sleep better at night, and wake up much better in the morning. I have purchased a spinaleze pillow for most of my family and they have also had great results.

Ray

RayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best pillow that I have used.

I won my pillow on 3KZ and have found it great, but to me being a single male in a Queen size bed I find it could be 4inches(100ml) longer as I find that when I roll over I find myself off the pillow, if I shared the bed I don`t think that would happen, although I have only had it for one week.

lisa

lisaSydney, NSW

No More Sleepless Nights

Very happy with the Spinaleze pillow. I have always had a problem sleeping through the night but using this pillow I am noticing a difference in my sleeping patterns. It has excellent support for my neck and is not too hard or too soft - just right.
I have already recommended this to family and friends
My husband used it one time and wanted to keep it - no way!!
He'll have to add it to his Christmas list...

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Supportive

SupportiveSydney, NSW

Supporting my neck

There are so many pillows made in China , and i have had a lot of pillows and my Spinaleze pillow was an instant amazing feeling of support and comfort so please please keep making these pillows so others can benefit and please keep making them here in Australia

Purchased in July 2020 for A$238.00.

Feels amazing

Felt very supportive around the base of my skull and lower neck. Instant relief from the tension in the base of my skull. Looking forward to even more comfort as it moulds.

Find out how Spinaleze Pillows compares to other Pillows

The Perfect Prize I won two on the Jonesy and Amanda show and absolutely love them.

The pillow is very comfortable. I suffer from a bad back at times and quite offen a stiff neck and more often a restless nights sleep. Since using the pillow I have not had any stiff necks and my sleep has 100% improved as I'm getting more sleep. I use to have to sleep with 3 pillows now just the one.
My husband slept with 2 and now just the one. His nights sleep was always interrupted and now he is getting more hours.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes

Please keep this product in Australia!

Please keep this product in Australia, it’s worth the cost

Comparing to my old Pillow, looked up low profile pillows and these reviewed the best, it’s worth the extra for great next support

Wayne Cameron

Wayne CameronSydney, NSW

I finally found a pillow for me

About time , I finally get to sleep all night, I’ve never been able to get the right pillow for me but I heard about this pillow on 2GB and now have a Spinaleze pillow, it’s the best thing I’ve ever done

Purchased in April 2020.

Denise Te Awa

Denise Te AwaSydney, NSW

This is by far the best pillow I have ever slept on

Very comfortable and supportive. The pillow has a very positive effect on my lower back pain which I experienced when sleeping on my old pillow. My back pain has gone! Defiantly noticed a great improvement in the quality of my sleep since I have been using this pillow. Thank you.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Fantastic

FantasticSydney, NSW

Fantastic

I heard about WSFM from the announcer Amanda months ago and wished I bought it sooner. The comfort is unbelievable, relaxes my neck . I used to sleep on a latex pillow and there is no comparison

Purchased in September 2020 for A$238.00.

I’m too straight

Spinaleze pillow medium profile is the one I got because I sleep on my side and found it to be very relaxing and seems to support my neck too. And it’s Australian made too which is a big positive for me In purchasing

So comfortable!

Really comfortable pillow that supports my neck and shoulders. Made in Australia and I’m happy to support Australian made products.
Heard about it on KIIS FM. Glad we bought this.

headsydney

Choose carefully as cant return.

Hi choose carefully as they say in their warranty that if opened ,due to covid isnt possible to return,only if proven to be damaged in transit.they are the most expensive on the market.
Some brands still give a 100 day return&refund the returned pillows are then cleaned and given to charitys,

head

That’s what your label says on returns and there are as of yesterday sites offering a send back, yes I purchased a pillow, just wrote the review to make people aware of the restrictions due to covid

Kylie B.

Kylie B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Pillow Ever!!!!

I have arthritis in my neck and tried every pillow on the market. This is the absolute BEST PILLOW EVER! I wake without pain now. Very highly recommend. So happy.

Purchased in September 2020 at Spinaleze for A$219.00.

Carolynne

CarolynneSydney, NSW

You need this pillow!

My Spinaleze pillow has given me the gift of a good night sleep and relieved my hip and constant neck pain. Can't live without it now. I recommend this wholeheartedly.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$219.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes

Felt great for my sleeping style

Heard about the pillow on 2gb. Went to the store and it felt great when I tried it out. Customer service was fantastic and i am excited to be sleeping on it regularly.

Mml

Mmlasked

Spinaleze Pillows

I purchases a medium pillow but it seems very small, can you advise what the measurements are maybe I received a small.

head

What happens if its the incorrect type advised by spinal eze andit dosnt work ,other pillow companys give a 100 day no question refund "so they say"whats this company policy?

SpinalezeSpinaleze

Dear Mml , Please email us your order number on info@spinaleze.com.au . Kind Regards , Toby

Jonathan J.

Jonathan J.asked

Spinaleze High Profile Pillow

Just received my new pillow, is the cover that comes a usable pillow cover or is it better to use your own pillow slip for the pillow and remove the one that is on there?

SpinalezeSpinaleze

Hi Johnathan , please send your enquiry to help@spinaleze.com.au , you should keep the one that comes with it as it is fitted to the pillow . Kind Regards , Toby

Sparks
Sparks

Use your own cover over the existing cover. Your own cover is easier to change. I’d leave the Spinaleze cover on and wash this once every 4-6 weeks depending upon how much your head sweats.

Jeff
Jeff

I use my pillow case over the S/E pillow case I wash my own cover every 6 days

lee.

lee.asked

Spinaleze Pillows

How long have Spinaleze been available? I had no idea as someone said they'd had one for 5 years. I do not
really care (at my age) where they are made and I am not in the least impressed by people with much healthier bank accounts than I have. Ian Chappell? I'd exchange my cash for his any day. Much prefer to see someone more like an old pensioner. Annoyed to see how many are given away on 3AW so may have to wait until I save up a bit more considering they are over $200. Signed - a genuine old age pensioner.

SpinalezeSpinaleze

Dear Lee , Spinaleze has been around for 20 years . Thank you for your question . Kindest Regards , Toby

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives