Spinaleze Pillows

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (26) · No (1)

Jd1408

Jd1408Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Finally I found my pillow

The comfort is amazing. I love high pillows but memory form that is soft. This pillow is just that. I’ve tried ecosa tempur and latex pillows always changing from night to night until now. This is memory form but it’s not hard as a rock. It’s soft yet high which I love. Thank you so very much!

Purchased in January 2020 at 2XU Online store.

SpinalezeSpinaleze

Thank you for your lovely feedback.

We appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience and we are pleased to see you have had a great night sleep.

PeppiSydney, NSW

My whole family is sleeping well!

My husband has had a Spinalize pillow for a few years, he LOVES it. My three kids kept complaining of sore necks etc when the slept so at the end of 2019 I converted the rest of us to Spinalize. I got a medium profile and the kids all got the kids one. Not one further neck complaint! Every comfortable. Great sleeps all round. THANK YOU!

Purchased in November 2019.

Stephen Varhegyi

Stephen VarhegyiSydney, NSW

Works for me. Great nights sleep.

Had one for 3 years. Just bought another one. Great nights sleep with plenty of head support. Tried many other pillows, which just didn't deliver. This one is different, it really works.

Purchased for $199.00.

carnabombersSydney, NSW

They changed the constitution of the pillow

I have had spinaleze pillows for years and recently they have changed the constitution of the pillow and they are softer. This has not provided the neck support needed and in fact has caused me to have neck pain. My wife should only have the medium profile but it is too soft and even the high profile one is now starting to collapse on her. I will not be buying these pillows again. Spinaleze wrote back to me ignoring my concern and stating that they have sold thousands. Very arrogant.

Purchased in June 2019 for $200.00.

Jim

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reduced my shoulder pain

I was impressed with the speed of delivery of the pillow and it certainly seems to work.
It has reduced shoulder pain. I thought it was all hype but it definitely is working and I would highly recommend to others to purchase Spinaleze pillow.

Purchased in December 2019 for $219.00.

Great Pillow

I have been using the pillow for about 1 week, so far I feel that I am sleeping much better than with my old pillow.. I would recommend the Spinaleze Pillow.

Purchased in December 2019 at Spinaleze for $175.00.

GTT

GTTSydney, NSW

My Spinaleze has changed my life

The Spinaleze pillow which I have been using over the past 3 years has been the best I have experienced during my life (I am in my 60's). I'm a side sleeper and have had lower back issues and neck pain.
Since using the pillow my neck pain has gone completely and my lower back discomfort is reduced.
I find the spinaleze pillow very supportive which helps in a comfortable sleep.

Purchased in November 2016 for $175.00.

Rick

RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Relieved My Headaches!

I have had my Spinaleze for over a decade and wouldn't sleep on any other pillow. In fact when I go away I take my Spinaleze pillow with me as I can't sleep on any other pillow. I just purchased my new Spinaleze pillow and highly recommend.

Purchased in April 2009 for $175.00.

chris

chrisSydney, NSW

Supports your neck and shoulders! Just Great!

It gives me a better sleep. Never get headaches. They are really supportive and comfortable to sleep on.
I wouldn't sleep on any other pillow but a Spinaleze Pillow. I swear by them and I highly recommend to everyone!

Purchased in March 2015 for $175.00.

Helps with Migraines!

You just have to try it! It's absolutely the best pillow we have slept on! I always had problems with my neck and it has helped reduce my neck pain substantially. You don't realise you are putting up with neck pain until your neck pain is gone and realise I wish I had purchased by Spinaleze pillow sooner! Highly recommend. Just purchased a new one today!

Purchased in July 2011 for $175.00.

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

Excellent Experience! Highly Recommend!

I had Shoulder & Neck Pain and the pillow has helped me have a more comfortable sleep with a Spinaleze pillow. I have just purchased another one now and I highly recommend it to everyone.

Purchased in February 2016 for $175.00.

Hi Sandra,
Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are glad that you are among tens of thousands of Australians having an excellent experience with Spinaleze Pillows.

Robert

RobertPerth, WA

Not up to expectations

Purchased in May 2017 for $200.00.

ConsumerMan

ConsumerMan

OK, But Nothing More

I was disappointed from the start but said I would give my Spinaleze pillow three months of use before writing a review. I have used firm neck support pillows for many many years and find the Spinaleze pillow no different and of no additional benefit to a good neck support pillow you can buy for half the price. With a Spinaleze pillow you may be buying an Australian made product and keeping Australians employed (as the advertising states) but in my experience nothing more.

Purchased in August 2019 for $199.00.

Very Good Pillow

I had pain at the base of the skull and after sleeping on Spinaleze Pillow, my pain was 90% gone.
I bought my first one in 2016 and bought another one today.
Highly Recommend.

Purchased in May 2016 for $189.00.

Caroline

CarolineHunter Region, NSW

Wouldn't buy anything else

Just bought my new pillow after having my last Spinaleze medium profile for 4 years. I can use a CPAP mask with the pillow and it's very comfortable. a great product!

Great pillow.

I firstly purchased pillow for my husband as he snores. Took him 3 days to get used to the pillow and almost stopped the snoring, now he cannot go anywhere without his spinaleze pillow. One year later, I slipped a disc in my spine, bought a spinaleze pillow and it really, really helped with the pain. Now I cannot sleep without it, and pain 2 years on is no more.
Wonderful invention, love it.

Purchased for $200.00.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Good, It Fixed My Neck

I find it comfortable and I recommend it to others. I just recommended it to my granddaughter. It was supportive and helped fix my neck. Have had it for 5 years and Highly Recommend.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes

No other pillow feels as good as this!

Purchased in April 2019 for $199.00.

clifford

cliffordsydney

Sleep at last!

I like listening to 2GB and I listen to Michael McLaren at midnight. So when I purchased my Spinaleze pillow as soon as I put my head down I fell asleep and I missed my loved show at midnight! So I missed my radio show but got a great night sleep! Highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2017 for $179.00.

John Stevula

John StevulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Neck changing experience

I used to wake up in the morning with a sore neck. I tried a number of supposedly good quality pillows without any luck in stopping my neck soreness, UNTIL i tried a Spinaleze pillow. The cost at first was a bit of a shock. Guess what no more neck pain!!!
I now have a very comfortable sleep with my neck obviously supported the correct way.
Thank you Spinaleze.

Purchased in October 2018 for $200.00.

Rozan

Rozanasked

Looking for my 30 year old son who has neck and back problems

Peppi

Call the headquarters at neutral Bay or better still go into the shop there. The guys there are so helpful. I recall it depends on the height and the way in which your son sleeps.

Dear Rozan
Thank you for your query.

Spinaleze pillows have been designed to provide optimal support and comfort.

It helps reduce Neck, Shoulder and Back Pain.

If your son sleeps on his back then the Low Profile is suitable.

If he sleeps on his side and is under 180cm in height then the Medium profile would be recommended. Occasional back sleeping is also suitable on the Medium.

If he sleeps on his side and is over 180cm in height then High Profile is suitable.

Dont forget Spinaleze pillows are Australian Made.

Dena F.asked

Hi, just wondering if you have any more sellers in Victoria, other than the two listed? I'm sure I have seen the spinaleze pillow at other physio's and chiro's but I don't remember where.

carnabombers

I'm not sure but you need to try them out. As I have stated, the quality has seemed to deteriorated and you need to make sure you get the right size. Unfortunately that means going to Mossman

Dena F.

Thanks for that. I will check out a few chiropractors locally, first.

EDUARDO MEDINA

EDUARDO MEDINAasked

Your pillows are good for back pain?

Hi Eduardo
That's a great question.
Yes it will assist reducing back pain. However, like everything else its not a cure. Spinaleze pillow should be part of your pain relief plan.
You will need to seek independent advice and diagnosis from a qualified Physio or Chiro.
We have had thousands of customers report back that they have found Spinaleze pillow to assist with reducing back pain.

Spinaleze Team

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives