Spinaleze Pillows

Jim

JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reduced my shoulder pain

I was impressed with the speed of delivery of the pillow and it certainly seems to work.
It has reduced shoulder pain. I thought it was all hype but it definitely is working and I would highly recommend to others to purchase Spinaleze pillow.

Purchased in December 2019 for $219.00.

Great Pillow

I have been using the pillow for about 1 week, so far I feel that I am sleeping much better than with my old pillow.. I would recommend the Spinaleze Pillow.

Purchased in December 2019 at Spinaleze for $175.00.

GTT

GTTSydney, NSW

My Spinaleze has changed my life

The Spinaleze pillow which I have been using over the past 3 years has been the best I have experienced during my life (I am in my 60's). I'm a side sleeper and have had lower back issues and neck pain.
Since using the pillow my neck pain has gone completely and my lower back discomfort is reduced.
I find the spinaleze pillow very supportive which helps in a comfortable sleep.

Purchased in November 2016 for $175.00.

Rick

RickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Relieved My Headaches!

I have had my Spinaleze for over a decade and wouldn't sleep on any other pillow. In fact when I go away I take my Spinaleze pillow with me as I can't sleep on any other pillow. I just purchased my new Spinaleze pillow and highly recommend.

Purchased in April 2009 for $175.00.

chris

chrisSydney, NSW

Supports your neck and shoulders! Just Great!

It gives me a better sleep. Never get headaches. They are really supportive and comfortable to sleep on.
I wouldn't sleep on any other pillow but a Spinaleze Pillow. I swear by them and I highly recommend to everyone!

Purchased in March 2015 for $175.00.

Helps with Migraines!

You just have to try it! It's absolutely the best pillow we have slept on! I always had problems with my neck and it has helped reduce my neck pain substantially. You don't realise you are putting up with neck pain until your neck pain is gone and realise I wish I had purchased by Spinaleze pillow sooner! Highly recommend. Just purchased a new one today!

Purchased in July 2011 for $175.00.

Sandra

SandraSydney, NSW

Excellent Experience! Highly Recommend!

I had Shoulder & Neck Pain and the pillow has helped me have a more comfortable sleep with a Spinaleze pillow. I have just purchased another one now and I highly recommend it to everyone.

Purchased in February 2016 for $175.00.

Hi Sandra,
Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are glad that you are among tens of thousands of Australians having an excellent experience with Spinaleze Pillows.

Robert

RobertPerth, WA

Not up to expectations

Purchased in May 2017 for $200.00.

ConsumerMan

ConsumerMan

OK, But Nothing More

I was disappointed from the start but said I would give my Spinaleze pillow three months of use before writing a review. I have used firm neck support pillows for many many years and find the Spinaleze pillow no different and of no additional benefit to a good neck support pillow you can buy for half the price. With a Spinaleze pillow you may be buying an Australian made product and keeping Australians employed (as the advertising states) but in my experience nothing more.

Purchased in August 2019 for $199.00.

Very Good Pillow

I had pain at the base of the skull and after sleeping on Spinaleze Pillow, my pain was 90% gone.
I bought my first one in 2016 and bought another one today.
Highly Recommend.

Purchased in May 2016 for $189.00.

Caroline

CarolineHunter Region, NSW

Wouldn't buy anything else

Just bought my new pillow after having my last Spinaleze medium profile for 4 years. I can use a CPAP mask with the pillow and it's very comfortable. a great product!

Great pillow.

I firstly purchased pillow for my husband as he snores. Took him 3 days to get used to the pillow and almost stopped the snoring, now he cannot go anywhere without his spinaleze pillow. One year later, I slipped a disc in my spine, bought a spinaleze pillow and it really, really helped with the pain. Now I cannot sleep without it, and pain 2 years on is no more.
Wonderful invention, love it.

Purchased for $200.00.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Good, It Fixed My Neck

I find it comfortable and I recommend it to others. I just recommended it to my granddaughter. It was supportive and helped fix my neck. Have had it for 5 years and Highly Recommend.

Pillow Relieves Pain Yes

No other pillow feels as good as this!

Purchased in April 2019 for $199.00.

clifford

cliffordsydney

Sleep at last!

I like listening to 2GB and I listen to Michael McLaren at midnight. So when I purchased my Spinaleze pillow as soon as I put my head down I fell asleep and I missed my loved show at midnight! So I missed my radio show but got a great night sleep! Highly recommend.

Purchased in December 2017 for $179.00.

John Stevula

John StevulaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Neck changing experience

I used to wake up in the morning with a sore neck. I tried a number of supposedly good quality pillows without any luck in stopping my neck soreness, UNTIL i tried a Spinaleze pillow. The cost at first was a bit of a shock. Guess what no more neck pain!!!
I now have a very comfortable sleep with my neck obviously supported the correct way.
Thank you Spinaleze.

Purchased in October 2018 for $200.00.

Debbie

DebbieSydney, NSW

Been a spinaleze customer for over 15 years. Customer service has always been great. Very helpful staff with any questions we had . Would recommend and do recommend to everyone that will listen

Purchased in March 2019 at Website.

Dear Debbie,
Thank you for such lovely feedback and thank you for being such a loyal customer.

Shrek

ShrekCentral Coast

Terrible

I bought the pillow thinking it would be great but its not. The high profile was too high so I got a medium and its better but not supportive enough at all.

Purchased in September 2019.

Pillow Relieves Pain No

Harry

HarrySydney

Best pillow I’ve ever slept on

Truly this is the best pillow I’ve ever slept on. It’s so good I ordered one for my wife also.we both got the high profile and are really happy with it.

Purchased in September 2019 for $199.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes

Perfect for a restful sleep

Finally a pillow that supports my neck and spine. No more neck pain in the morning. I wake up feeling rested and pain free. The pillow is perfect not to hard and not to soft. Very happy with it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Online for $200.00.

EDUARDO MEDINA

EDUARDO MEDINAasked

Your pillows are good for back pain?

Hi Eduardo
That's a great question.
Yes it will assist reducing back pain. However, like everything else its not a cure. Spinaleze pillow should be part of your pain relief plan.
You will need to seek independent advice and diagnosis from a qualified Physio or Chiro.
We have had thousands of customers report back that they have found Spinaleze pillow to assist with reducing back pain.

Spinaleze Team

Chris

Chrisasked

Have neck pain and want a new pillow . Female 62 yrs weight 69 kg 175 cm

Hi
Thank you for your query.

Do you have broad shoulders?

If you don't have broad shoulders, please choose the Medium pillow. The below link will take you to the correct pillow.

Medium pillow is suitable for people under 6ft tall and sleep mostly on their side.

If you have broad shoulders and sleep on your side then choose the High profile.

Below link takes you to the high pillow.

Spinaleze fan
Spinaleze fan

Hi Chris
I have a low profile - back sleeper pillow even though I am a side sleeper. I have small shoulders, 56kg - 151cm in height. This works for me wonderfully. Can't do without it.

Chris

Chrisasked

Best pillow for neck pain

Hi
Thank you for your query.
Our customers have said its the best pillow for neck pain, back pain, snoring, shoulder pain.

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives