3Spinaleze Pillows

Review
Review
  Low Profile

Back support and pillow

Have had the spineleze pillows for 8 years and my husband also for 8 years . I highly recommend it to anyone who would like a quality pillow that provide great support to the neck. Show details
John S
John SSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Beautiful Pillow

Beautiful pillow ! If I don't sleep on my Spinaleze pillow I don't sleep. It's that simple! Show details
Vicki
Vicki

very good pillow

Very good pillow, I was please the way it really supports my neck when I sleep. I was going to give it to my partner but has decided to keep it for myself as it is to comfortable. Show details
Lauren
Lauren

Now it s really good

It took me a little time to adjust to my new Spinaleze pillow but now I would say it is really good.
I don't seem to be having as much problems with my neck as well. Show details
Lesley
Lesley
  Medium Profile

I couldn't live without it

Best pillow I have ever had I would recommend it to anybody. It has helped with my neck and back problems immensely. I couldn't live without it. Show details
Costa
Costa
  Medium Profile

Sleeping on this pillow has really given me a good nights sleep

I didn't have any neck or back problems to speak of but sleeping on this pillow has really given me a good nights sleep Show details
Paul
PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic PILLOW

Fantastic pillow, very good, really supportive and comfortable and made here in Australia Show details
Paul
Paul3 posts
  Medium Profile

My wife pinched my pillow

I didn't get to use my Spinaleze pillow as my wife pinched it as soon as I brought it home. She tells me she is getting a really good nights sleep now. Show details
Amy
AmySydney, NSW
  Medium Profile

I haven't had the neck and shoulder pain since sleeping on the Spinaleze pillow

This pillow is really good I normally suffer with neck and shoulder pain which I haven't felt since sleeping on the Spinaleze pillow Show details
Patrica
PatricaSydney, NSW3 posts
  Medium Profile

I can't live without it now

It's a wonderful pillow, I can't live without it. Sleeping on this pillow has really helped with the back pain I have been suffering. Show details ·  1
Kate
KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good pillow

Good pillow, I really enjoy sleeping on my Spinaleze pillow, so supportive and nice. Plus it's great that it is made here in Australia. Show details
Cheryl
Cheryl
  Medium Profile

The best I have ever had

Really good supportive, comfortable pillow. The best I have ever had. Show details
Andrew R.
Andrew R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC
  High Profile

Terrible Pillow

This pillow is shocking, be very careful in buying one, they told me it will take time to get used to it, I persevered for 2 weeks, lost hours of sleep, it is giving me headaches. It is soooooo uncomfortable, so hard, not sure what all the hype is about. When I contacted them again they ignored my email, not good enough. Show details
Monica
MonicaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts
  Medium Profile

This pillow has been wonderful

This pillow has been wonderful. My husband has been quite unwell and he says sleeping on this pillow has been a godsend. Show details
Gina
GinaMelbourne2 posts
  Low Profile

Aussie all the way

Back sleeping pillow is right for me and was also impressed by the fact they are Aussie made. Show details

Baki G.
Baki G. · High Profile Pillow

My mattress review after sleeping on it for a month … I had the worst neck you can imagine and lower back pain , the mattress saved my life . I had seen neurologists who said I needed surgery , after one month I no longer have pain . I also sleep on the overlay they provided with the mattress at a small extra cost. I hope others like me benefit from this experience and share it with others to provide them relief because having pain was so debilitating . Love to you all.

Mattress
Mattress · High Profile Pillow

Absolutely the best mattress going around. Its unbelievable, so comfortable and it maneuvers around my body contour . It has got rid of my lower back pain . The mattress on my side adjusts separately to my wife's side ... amazing technology amazing mattress amazing comfort . BEEN 3 YEARS and still amazed

Pain in neck
Pain in neck · Low Profile Pillow

Fantastic pillows , getting the right pillow was so important in getting my neck right . Recommended by my neck specialist who has had his for 15 years . It took me about 3 weeks to make my neck feel unreal .

Features

• The aero visco technology used to make Spinaleze Pillow are designed to provide ergonomic pressure relief for the neck and spine.
  • Available in 3 profiles: low, medium or high. The low profile option is suitable for back sleepers, the medium profile pillow suits people under 1.8 metres (6 feet) tall, and the high profile pillow suits sleepers who are over 1.8 metres tall.
  • The filling of the Spinaleze Pillows is not machine washable, spills can be cleaned with a damp cloth followed by air drying the pillow.
  • Safe for people who experience asthma and allergies, thanks to the antimicrobial and antibacterial properties of Ultra-Fresh.

Points of Praise

• Overall, the Spinaleze Pillows would win a pillow popularity contest by a landslide. They are a much-loved option for providing relief for pre-existing conditions that previously caused pain, either throughout the night or in the morning afterwards.
  • The Spinaleze worked wonders to ease a number of physical ailments, including nerve pain, tension headaches, and most of all - neck pain. The Spinaleze Pillow often proved to be incredibly comfortable on the neck - a source of relief for many sleepers.
  • Many reviewers loved the fact that Spinaleze is Australian made and owned, and they were proud to support a home-grown company.

Something to consider

While the Spinaleze Pillows worked to relieve pain and pressure for a lot of people, they won’t work for everyone. For a minority of reviewers, the pillow did little to nothing to relieve existing pain. Every person is different, however based on numbers alone, the Spinaleze Pillows have helped a lot of sleepers have a more relaxed night’s sleep.

Compare all Spinaleze Pillows listings
LoftMediumHighLow
Allergy SensitiveYesYesYes
Dimensions 125-140 x 550 x 360 mm150-165 x 550 x 360 mm100-115 x 550 x 360 mm
Machine WashableCoverCoverCover
Awards 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2 more2020, 2021, 2022 and 2 more2020, 2021, 2022 and 2 more