See the Best Pillows in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

A pillow that does what it says.

At long last I have a pillow that supports my neck & gives me the best sleep I have had in more years (& pillows) than I care to remember. I actually wake up refreshed these days & without a debilitating, nagging neck pain! I have the low profile (being petite) back sleeper pillow. Our Australian friends recommended it having bought a couple themselves a while ago; we ordered one immediately (actually 2 now as my husband has just ordered one for himself) to be shipped to GB. I cannot speak highly enough about this pillow - a good sleep is paramount to well-being & I have never felt better. It’ll be taking it on holiday too.

Purchased in March 2019.

Pillow

Way too expensive for a piece of corrugated foam R&D ? The cost per item is via media head marketing dollar its easy to sleep on however not special knock offs are everywhere at better price
Patrick

Purchased in October 2018.

Finally a pillow that works !!

I have over 17 pillows collected over the years and the only one that helped me with my arthritis pain in my neck was this Spinaleze pillow , I’ve told all of my friends about it . I think the fact that it was medically designed makes it work

Purchased in January 2019 for $199.00.

Bought 6 , my doctor has one and told me to get one

Love this product !!! My doctor has one and got relief and suggested I get one. I am in no more pain and am so grateful to spinaleze , I've bought 6 in case they won't make them anymore

Purchased in January 2019 for $199.00.

Bought two

Had a great nights sleep. Fully supportive and helped my neck and breathing issues. Would recommend it. The quality is amazing and very breathable. Kept me cool all night. Awesome.

Purchased in February 2019 for $400.00.

Best I’ve ever owned

This has to be the best pillow I have ever used. I wake up feeling refreshed and no stiffness in the back or neck. It really supports my head as I’m a side sleeper.

Purchased in February 2019 for $199.00.

I was desperate

Had neck pain and constant migraines for past 21 years of my life , I could not function. I was desperate and bought Spinaleze pillow , And only after one week of sleeping on it No more pain. I would gladly would have pain 1000x more , I am functioning like normal Human

Purchased in March 2017 for $199.00.

Love it so much this is my 5th Spinaleze pillow purchase

I have previously purchased Spinaleze pillows for myself, wife and son all who have had sore necks from a variety of other pillows. My 5th pillow purchase was made today, I have tried others but found these pillows the best available for those who get stiff or sore necks and backs when sleeping.

Purchased in February 2019.

Pillow Relieves Pain Yes

I was very bad with neck stiffness

I need a medical pillow to help with my neck , I have had a stiff sore neck 30years of my life and I am so grateful to have bought and slept on this spinaleze pillow. Thank you no more neck pain. If you read this just buy one

Purchased in December 2018 for $199.00.

Fantastic

Fantastic, neck pain gone... best nights sleep in years.. so good I purchased another two for family and friends who suffer poor sleep from neck pain

365 nights of comfortable sleep

Most comfortable pillow I have ever used you use your pillow 365 nights a year a good nights sleep is premium to good health I love it

Date PurchasedFeb 2019

Sleep apnea great

Been on sleep apnea machine 3 months was tossing and turning to find comfortable position

Amazing Amazing

Finally a pillow that can support my neck for a good nights sleep. Keeps you cool and super supported .

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Looking for comfort! FOUND!

We were looking to solve our stuff neck. We found Spinaleze pillows and what stunning change. So pleased we made the effort to cross the bridge.

Extremely comfortable

I Heard it on Ben Fordham 2gb radio. Decided after a sore neck for many years to get one of these . Service was excellent, and it’s extremely comfortable.!!

Just superb

After suffering from chronic neck pain and poor sleep this pillow is a blessing in disguise. It’s been 2months of great sleep and neck is fantastic. Absolutely remarkable pillow highly recommended.

Date PurchasedNov 2018

My new best friend - my Spinaleze Pillow

At last I have found a pillow that is 10/10 for comfort and support. I have a neck issue, I now wake up each morning with no pain. I purchased the medium size which is perfect for me, I have decided that it will be going in my suitcase when I go on my next cruise in 6 weeks time, I just can't be without it.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

My whole family uses them Love it. I bought one for myself loved it somuch I bought one for my son

I bought one for myself because I have back problems and was so impressed I gave one to my son in law who was complaining of back pain. The spinal eze pillow ended his pain and he now won’t go anywhere without it. I then bought one for my son with shoulder pain. It worked its magic again. Another happy customer

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Had mine for 8 years time for new one

Bought mine 8 years ago because of my stuffed neck and constant headaches , works brilliantly in giving me a great sleep and no pain. I think it’s time for a new one ?? And wife says I don’t snore anymore !

Date PurchasedJan 2011

Good pillow in theory but it slowly falls apart!!

It seems to be a good size pillow to keep you aligned in bed however I’ve had mine for 3 months and bits of foam keep breaking off. I was told by manufacturer I’m not being careful removing my pillow cases. I couldn’t be more careful... terrible quality pillow in the end.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Why has Spinaleze caused so much pain in my shoulders? Stopped using it and paIn has gone!
I’m sorry to hear that you have had shoulder pain. Could it be that the pillow is positioned incorrectly & your shoulders end up resting on the edge during the night? It happened to me once when I first got the pillow, but not since. Hope this helps.I purchased 4 pillows for myself and relos. We all agree it does what they claim as per skeletal discomfort reduction. However the price $199 ea is way to expensive.

Does it stop snoring?
Hello I dont snore so unable to comment. Pillow is ok I just dont think its worth $199 PUnfortunately I can’t help you there as I don’t snore.

I have had a spinaleze pillow for a while now. I notice that the sides of the pillow are quite soft and the center is hard. How should I position my head and neck on the pillow? Should I place it directly on the middle or on the sides?

Spinaleze Low ProfileSpinaleze MediumSpinaleze High Profile