Spinaleze Pillows

Shrek

ShrekCentral Coast

Terrible

I bought the pillow thinking it would be great but its not. The high profile was too high so I got a medium and its better but not supportive enough at all.

Purchased in September 2019.

Pillow Relieves Pain No

Harry

HarrySydney

Best pillow I’ve ever slept on

Truly this is the best pillow I’ve ever slept on. It’s so good I ordered one for my wife also.we both got the high profile and are really happy with it.

Purchased in September 2019 for $199.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes

Perfect for a restful sleep

Finally a pillow that supports my neck and spine. No more neck pain in the morning. I wake up feeling rested and pain free. The pillow is perfect not to hard and not to soft. Very happy with it.

Purchased in July 2019 at Online for $200.00.

trakka

trakkaSydney, NSW

It Has Helped Me So So Much

Purchased in August 2019.

Nur

NurGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Magical pillow!!!!

This pillow really changed my sleeping and stopped the shoulder and neck pain I was getting! It’s like magic, at the start I was thinking, this pillow wouldn’t help me, it’s just a pillow how would it allow me to sleep with comfort and get rid of the pain I’ve been getting, then after 2 weeks of sleeping with this pillow all I can say is wow, thank you to everyone involved in bringing it together for us customers to benefit from!! Really appreciate it.

Purchased in July 2019.

Py

PyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Neck pain practically gone!

I have been using this pillow each night for a week and within 2 nights my neck pain was gone! So now I have ordered another medium pillow ! thank you

Purchased in August 2019 at Neutral Bay NSW for $199.00.

Dear Py
Thank you for your great feedback. We are glad to hear your neck pain is gone and your great night sleep is back!

Amir Bo

Amir BoSydney, NSW

Impossible to sleep on any other pillows after trying this!

I have spent so much and tried so many different pillows before but I finally found a perfect match! It has got a perfect shape, firmness and support for me. The downside is that it is impossible to sleep on any other pillows after trying this!

Purchased in June 2019.

Good morning Amir
We are excited that you are having a 5 star quality sleep.

VC V.

VC V.Sydney, NSW

Not As Good As Expected

Purchased in July 2019 for $400.00.

Sally

SallySydney Surrounds, NSW

Not the same as my original spinaleze

I have had a spinaleze pillow fir approx 4 years and heard on radio that it’s a good idea to update every few years so when spinaleze has a sale I purchased a new pillow the same as my existing.
Well what a disappointment, the support is nowhere as good as my original , after 4 nights I had neck prob again do I have gone back to the original . I have left message after message for spinaleze to calm me however they still have not contacted me.
So very disappointed as I have raved about the original for years. Sally

Purchased in July 2019 at Spinaleze for $160.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes

Excellent design ruined by a terrible flaw

Purchased in June 2019 for $199.00.

Hans

HansSydney, NSW

Most comfortable pillow I have ever used

I have been using the Spinaleze pillow for nearly 3 years after hearing it advertised and hearing lots of good reviews. I had been using a contoured pillow, but the Spinaleze is at a completely different level. Extremely comfortable and supportive. It has maintained its shape completely and is as comfortable now as it ever was. I bring it with me when I go away whenever I can. Every now and then if I use another pillow in a hotel, I am reminded of the difference between a standard pillow and my Spinaleze.

Purchased in November 2016.

SpinalezeSpinaleze

Thank you Hans, we are glad to know you are enjoying a great night sleep.

Batsy

Batsy

Mixed emotions

Starts out hard and uncomfortable, ended up perfect after a few weeks but after a few months it goes too soft & flattens. Over priced considering the lack of consistency and longevity. It has definitely helped my neck pain but the cost of it will have me looking for cheaper alternatives in the future seeing as this one hasn't lasted very long.

Purchased in June 2019 for $200.00.

SpinalezeSpinaleze

Hi Emma, Thank you for your interesting feedback.
As long as you are having a great night sleep, you are the ultimate winner!

RandallNew South Wales

Spinaleze Pillow - went flat after 2 months

Paying $199 for a pillow seemed a bit high, but there were so many good reviews I decided to try it.
Initially, it was excellent and held its shape quite well, but after two months it doesn't last the night and fails to support my neck.
I contacted Spinaleze - ONLY option is to personally take the pillow in to Neutral Bay - that would take me a full day and represents poor customer service. I would not recommend this pillow.

17th July 2019 - Just an update on this - Spinaleze contacted me after my post here and are organising a replacement pillow.

27th July 2019 - Replacement pillow arrived and I am organising to return the old pillow via post - which was covered by Spinaleze.

Purchased in April 2019 for $199.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo

Hi Randall,
I believe your replacement pillow has been delivered and I look forward to hearing your feedback on the replacement.
Michael

Randall

Michael - appreciate your efforts in this space - I have received my replacement pillow.
Cheers,
Randall

This pillow is what dreams are made of!!

Bought a high loft pillow probably 2 years ago, i'm 6ft 2 and roughly 95kg's. This pillow has changed my life. In fact, it's changed my girlfriends life also. For example, when I leave the house she steals my pillow and tell me how good it is (the pillow...). Seriously, I know $200 is a bit to spend but after 2 years I can gladly say I no long have neck, back, light snoring issues. I used to turn over multiple times throughout the night, now I only turn because my partner has farted in the bed.

Purchased in July 2017 for $200.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes

A pillow that does what it says.

At long last I have a pillow that supports my neck & gives me the best sleep I have had in more years (& pillows) than I care to remember. I actually wake up refreshed these days & without a debilitating, nagging neck pain! I have the low profile (being petite) back sleeper pillow. Our Australian friends recommended it having bought a couple themselves a while ago; we ordered one immediately (actually 2 now as my husband has just ordered one for himself) to be shipped to GB. I cannot speak highly enough about this pillow - a good sleep is paramount to well-being & I have never felt better. It’ll be taking it on holiday too.

Purchased in March 2019.

smiley

smileysydney

Pillow

Way too expensive for a piece of corrugated foam R&D ? The cost per item is via media head marketing dollar its easy to sleep on however not special knock offs are everywhere at better price
Patrick

Purchased in October 2018.

Hi Patrick
I am assuming you haven't slept on a Spinaleze Pillow.
A great night sleep is priceless!

Gillian

GillianSydney, NSW

Finally a pillow that works !!

I have over 17 pillows collected over the years and the only one that helped me with my arthritis pain in my neck was this Spinaleze pillow , I’ve told all of my friends about it . I think the fact that it was medically designed makes it work

Purchased in January 2019 for $199.00.

Bought 6 , my doctor has one and told me to get one

Love this product !!! My doctor has one and got relief and suggested I get one. I am in no more pain and am so grateful to spinaleze , I've bought 6 in case they won't make them anymore

Purchased in January 2019 for $199.00.

Jules

JulesSydney, NSW

Bought two

Had a great nights sleep. Fully supportive and helped my neck and breathing issues. Would recommend it. The quality is amazing and very breathable. Kept me cool all night. Awesome.

Purchased in February 2019 for $400.00.

Best I’ve ever owned

This has to be the best pillow I have ever used. I wake up feeling refreshed and no stiffness in the back or neck. It really supports my head as I’m a side sleeper.

Purchased in February 2019 for $199.00.

ConsumerManasked

Is it normal after the first night use of a new Spinaleze pillow to wake with worse neck pain than before? What side of a Spinaleze pillow is up? Do I sleep on the corrugated side or the flat side?

Dear ConsumerMan
Thank you for choosing an Australian Made and Australian Owned Pillow.
Depends on the individual. Some may experience some initial pain, while others immediately enjoy a great night sleep from the first night. This all depends on various factors and some of them are:
1. If the pillow you have been used to sleeping on is lower or higher than your Spinaleze pillow, you may experience initial pain as the Spinaleze pillow is now positioning your neck in their right position and hence there is adjustments in your neck muscles and alignment of the spine that triggers discomfort.
2. If the pillow you have been used to sleeping on is softer or firmer than the Spinaleze pillow, you will experience similar discomfort.
3. You may have chosen the wrong size pillow, however, that's a rare situation as our website provides clear guidelines for the correct size.

We recommend allowing upto 30 days. Some have had the pain disappear in 2 weeks and others days and some upto 30 days.

However, the absolute majority of our customers have reported significant improvement in their sleep and substantial decrease in neck pain after sleeping on a Spinaleze Pillow.

Again, while you are enjoying a great night sleep on a Spinaleze pillow, you are also supporting many local Australian jobs as all of our pillows are manufactured, assembled and packed in Australia.

Feel free to reach out if you have any further queries.

Spinaleze Team

SpinalezeSpinaleze

Please sleep on the corrugated side.
The flat side is the bottom of the pillow.
Also, make sure the curve of the pillow is resting against your shoulder if you are a side sleeper. There should be no gap between your shoulder and the pillow.

ConsumerMan

Thank you for taking the time to respond to my concerns. 99% of the reviews here cannot be wrong, that is why I purchased the product with confidence. I will press on with the Spinaleze pillow and will be sure to write a review after three months use.

Dave

Daveasked

Hi, Im a side sleeper and exactly 180cm tall, what size pillow do i go for - Medium of High profile?

Hi Dave

Thank you for enquiring about Spinaleze pillows.

If you have broad shoulders then High profile.
Otherwise Medium Profile.

However, please consider if you have been used to sleeping on a Medium or low profile pillow for the previous few years, then you should consider the same size that you have been used to and comfortable with.

Lyn E.asked

Hi, I am interested in your pillow however I travel a lot and always take my pillow with me. Can you please tell me how heavy your pillow is as some pillows are so heavy and would be a problem to take travelling. Thankyou

Hi Lyn,
Thank you for your question.
The Spinaleze Pillow is lightweight. It weight 600grams - 900grams depending on the profile.
Its a perfect pillow for travelling. Don't take our word for it, listen to Ian Chappell by going to our website and clicking on the play button on Ian Chappell's image.

Lyn E.

Thankyou for your reply.. I think the medium would prob be what I’m considering so how heavy is that and also do they compress in an airbag if needed? I’m thinking probably not from what I’ve read about the pillow. Also if I am about 5ft 5 tall and sleep on both my back and side but prob more on my side.. would you think the medium would be the best option?

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Spinaleze High Profile Pillow