Spinaleze Pillows

robyn5

robyn5Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Previous pillow faulty *

Previously left review saying : disappointed and pillow not for me - pillow too soft and collapsed around neck area. Was sent replacement and this one completely different. Looking and feeling them - they feel similar - but have had no neck pain and slept through the night since using replacement pillow. If your Spinaleze pillow not working for you - call customer service and discuss - you may have a faulty one. Very happy with new one.

They work!

I always went to the physio and chiropractor in the past before i got this pillow. On my second one now as i had the first one for 5 years , my neck was starting to go a bit so i thought it was time to get a new one.

Guy

GuySydney, NSW

No more aches and pains

I suffered from lower back pain and thought i would give this pillow a try. I don't feel as many aches and pains in my neck and shoulders and i have been using this for around 6 months now.

Purchased in October 2019.

Ian Anderson

Ian Anderson

Don't need to use 2 pillows anymore

I bought one firstly for my wife to try to get used to it as she had problems with her neck, she loves it and takes it with her to my daughters place when she sleeps there. I had no back or neck problems but used to use 2 pillows as they did not have enough support. Now i only need to use the one pillow which i am happy with.

Purchased in November 2018.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo

Lives up to its promotion

Hugh

HughSydney, NSW

I can stay asleep!

It's hard when you buy a pillow and they are either too soft or too hard like a brick. After buying this pillow i have to say it has provided me with comfort and I can stay asleep not always waking up with a sore neck
like I used to.

No more back complaints!

The main thing with me was I had back complaints before and after using it I have no problem with my back. My wife also bought one before me as she had neck problems and after a week of use it worked for her.

Purchased in March 2019.

Graeme

GraemeSydney, NSW

The right pillow height

I always had trouble in the past finding the right pillow height for me. With the Spinaleze pillow I found the pillow height for my neck was just right and it helps me sleep better also.

Purchased in October 2019.

Grefg

GrefgMelbourne

Better night sleep

I found this pillow more comfortable than some others and found it gives me a better night sleep, I heard about it on the radio 3AW and decided to try it.

Purchased in January 2019.

Warwick R.

Warwick R.

Worst Pillow

I purchased two pillows & pillow slips one for my wife a side sleeper & one for me a back sleeper. We persisted using the pillows for 3 weeks they are the worst pillows we have ever used.

Purchased in October 2018.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo

Perfect for my arthritic neck

I bought the pillow after hearing the advertising to help with the arthritis in my neck. It has definitely helped and is absolutely wonderful to this day. Perfect for my arthritic neck.

Purchased in March 2018 for $218.95.

Helped my neck

i did not have major issues with my neck but i can say it has benefited from using the pillow. I get a better night sleep now and as i sleep on my side it has helped me.

Purchased in March 2018 for $199.00.

herb04

herb04Sydney, NSW

No Neck Problems

I used to suffer with some neck problems before using the Spinaleze pillow but since using it i no longer have neck problems. I sleep straight and it has helped me get a better night sleep.

Purchased in June 2008.

DarrylSydney, NSW

Neck Pain gone in 2 days, unreal!

i have had neck pain ongoing in the past and as soon as i got this pillow, can i tell you i slept like a log, no more neck pain gone in 2 days absolutely brilliant unreal!

Purchased in March 2020 for $219.00.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes

I can't live without my lovely pillow

I had neck and shoulder pain. Dr asked me to go for injection. But my friend told me to try spinaleze before the injection. I can say my pain was 10 before using it and after 3 weeks it became 1. It was a miracle.

Purchased in January 2020 for $219.00.

L. Durham

L. DurhamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

My neck pain went away

I bought this pillow to help with my neck pain. As soon as i started using it my neck pain went away straight away. I have used many other memory foam pillows with no success but this definitely worked for me.

Purchased in March 2018 for $199.00.

Great Customer Service!

I was really happy with the customer service provided from the girl in Moorebank. She was terrific in changing over the pillow with no drama or hassles, I really appreciated it as I found it too low and swapped with medium. It works well for me as I do have lower back ache pain and it has helped me with the pain.

Purchased in February 2020 for $219.00.

Emily

EmilySydney Surrounds, NSW

Bye Bye Neck Pain

The main reason i bought this pillow was for my neck pain which i have had. I don't wake up with a sore neck anymore and it helps me to sleep better.

Purchased in February 2019 for $199.00.

Kathryn L.

Kathryn L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My vertigo is gone!

Whilst the pillow takes some getting used to, with the results being that my vertigo has gone, I will happily sleep on it every time! I'm amazed and very happy

Purchased in February 2020 at spinaleze for $220.00.

Theo Thomas

Theo ThomasSydney, NSW

Best Pillow EVER

I often used to wake up with a sore neck and/or shoulder. Six months ago I purchased a Spinaleze pillow and although it took me 3 or 4 nights to get used to it I have never looked back. Since buying the pillow I have not had even ONE instance of the sore shoulder/neck problems I used to have. My score for the pillow is 100/100.

Purchased in September 2019 at Neutral Bay for $199.00.

Louis

Louisasked

How do I know if I need a Low, Medium or High profile pillow. How much is the cost of delivery in Victoria?

Hi Louis

Thank you for query.

You can find all the relevant details by going to: https://www.spinaleze.com.au/collections/all-products.

Its FREE delivery nationwide.

Alternatively below is a guide:

Low Profile:
Back Sleepers for ALL Heights
Spinaleze Low Profile Pillow is for sleepers who sleep on their back 90-100% of the time.

Medium Profile:
Side Sleepers UNDER 6ft. in Height
Spinaleze Medium Profile Pillow is for sleepers who predominantly sleep on their side and if you are 1.80m (6ft) or UNDER that in height.

High Profile:
Side Sleepers OVER 6ft. in Height
Spinaleze High Profile Pillow is for sleepers who predominantly sleep on your side AND you are over 1.80m (6ft) in height.

Spinaleze is:

Winner of the 2020 Pillow of the year Award!
100% Australian Made & Australian Owned

Ultra-Fresh: Antimicrobial & Anti Dust Mite - for asthma sufferers
Extensively Designed & Researched by Medical Scientist & Chiropractor
Advanced Technology - A lightweight visco-elastic luxurious material
SUPPORT & LUXURIOUS FEEL

We hope you find this helpful.

Tony S

Tony Sasked

Spinaleze Medium Pillow

How do you know what profile is required for each individual

Hi Tony,

Side Sleepers UNDER 6ft. in Height

High Profile:
Side Sleepers OVER 6ft. in Height

Spinaleze is:

Winner of the 2020 Pillow of the year Award!
100% Australian Made & Australian Owned

Ultra-Fresh: Antimicrobial & Anti Dust Mite - for asthma sufferers
Extensively Designed & Researched by Medical Scientist & Chiropractor
Advanced Technology - A lightweight visco-elastic luxurious material
SUPPORT & LUXURIOUS FEEL

We hope you find this helpful.

Hi Tony
I’m 175cm and sleep on both sides and my back. Iv’e got the medium and it’s just right.
First nights use and my neck pain gone. I’m not sure what makes it work but it does.
Just try it.

Dozydizzy

Dozydizzyasked

I am 75 years old have severe osteoarthritis in my whole body but at the moment my neck is the worst with bursa both sides of the neck, now I have a nerve problem in the ear down the neck...sleep is a problem I lay on my side to sleep and on the back....I am wondering if I buy the pillow and am not happy is there a refund available as I am on a pension and it is a lot of money...thank you

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives