Spinaleze Pillows
See the Best Pillows in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Spinaleze

Pros

Relieves neck pain
Highly supportive
Australian company

4.9 (2,633)
  • Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (1,187) · No (40)

Julie
JulieSydney, NSW

I have told at least 50 people to go and get one !

I highly recommend this pillow and must have told at least 50 people to go and get one. From the first night it was just so comfortable and I woke with no neck pain.

Jill
JillGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love this pillow !

I am very fussy about my pillow but this pillow is the best ! I have had neck problems in the past and have used several other pillows which have been good but none as good as the spinaleze pillow. It's just so comfortable.

• Incentivised Review No

I used it for a few nights and then gave it to my husband.

I used the spinaleze pillow for a few nights and then gave it to my husband as he has a sore shoulder. He absolutely loves it and says it has given him some relief when he sleeps.

• Incentivised Review No

This pillow is much better than most other expensive pillows.

This pillow is much better than most other expensive pillows. I suffer from heartburn so need the elevation in bed which is what this pillow offers. Since using it my heartburn has eased greatly.

Chris
Chris

THE BEST PILLOW EVER, NOW I SLEEP LIKE A BABY.

Rod
RodGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very comfortable indeed !

I love my spinaleze pillow I have only had it for a short time and find it to be so comfortable and supportive when I sleep I took it with me on a recent trip to make sure I would sleep well.

Donna Wright
Donna Wright

This is my second pillow as they are just so fantastic !

I am a hairdresser so my chiropractor is my best friend. These spinaleze pillows have really helped support my neck back and shoulders so I get a good nights sleep and wake up refreshed in the morning ready for another days work.

Ray
RaySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Very comfortable !

From the first night this was a very comfortable pillow. I had a great nights sleep. I would say it was a notch
above the rest. Plus it is made right here in Australia

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Rebecca
RebeccaSydney, NSW

Very nice pillow

This pillow is a very nice pillow, comfortable and very good at holding your head in place with the groove at the front. Since using this pillow I am getting less pain in my neck and shoulders, which is great!

Nat
NatGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I wouldn't sleep on anything else now !

When I first saw the pillow I was my cynical self and thought it looked an odd shape but it has to be the most comfortable pillow I have ever use. I didn't believe a pillow could make such a difference. I can't sleep on anything else.

Mardi B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

I get excited about going to bed

I have had a lot of pain in my back, however sleeping on the spinaleze pillow I believe has helped. The pain is not as bad and the terrible headaches I was having have eased.

Mardi B.

Loving my new pillow, telling my family and friends and even my chiro how wonderfull it is, it’s not only cumfy is nice a cool, I have a medium, I absolutely love it!

Brooklyn
BrooklynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This pillow has been amazing

I suffer from neck and back pain and sleeping on this pillow has been amazing. The first night and every night since it has been instant luxury as it is just so comfortable.

• Incentivised Review No

They were really comfortable we bought two.

I have found it hard to find a comfortable pillow since having my back operation. My wife has reflux so currently sleeps on two pillows. We both purchased the high side sleeper pillow having tried them in Neutral Bay. This pillow is really very comfortable and supportive

Fantastic pillow

I was sleeping on a memory foam pillow but since getting my spinaleze pillow I won't use anything else. So comfortable and supportive. I don't have a sore neck anymore in the morning!

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

My sleep pattern has greatly improved

Since sleeping on my spinaleze pillow my sleep pattern seems to have been greatly improved. I was use to sleeping on softer pillows but once I became use to the support this pillow gives you, I was away.

George
GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I am getting a much better nights sleep

I thought a pillows a pillow, how can this one be so different....but it is ! I believe I am sleeping so much better on this pillow. It only took a couple of nights and I was sleeping like a dream.

My pillow
My pillowasked
Medium Profile Pillow

Heard about it on 2GB , they race on how good it is. I have the medium profile size . Being a painter with a sore neck

My Review
My Reviewasked
Medium Profile Pillow

Why doesn’t spinaleze replace or refund their products and cause so many problems when customers make a complaint? Do you make it difficult for he customer that you hope they will give up?? We await your response!!

Honest Reviews
Honest Reviewsasked
Pillows

Why is Spinaleze after sales service so bad? Why do you make your customers rights so unattainable and frustrating? My pillow failed at 10 months old and you are giving me the total run around !!

Get an answer from our members and Spinaleze representatives

Spinaleze Pillows

Features

• The aero visco technology used to make Spinaleze Pillow are designed to provide ergonomic pressure relief for the neck and spine.
  • Available in 3 profiles: low, medium or high. The low profile option is suitable for back sleepers, the medium profile pillow suits people under 1.8 metres (6 feet) tall, and the high profile pillow suits sleepers who are over 1.8 metres tall.
  • The filling of the Spinaleze Pillows is not machine washable, spills can be cleaned with a damp cloth followed by air drying the pillow.
  • Safe for people who experience asthma and allergies, thanks to the antimicrobial and antibacterial properties of Ultra-Fresh.

Points of Praise

• Overall, the Spinaleze Pillows would win a pillow popularity contest by a landslide. They are a much-loved option for providing relief for pre-existing conditions that previously caused pain, either throughout the night or in the morning afterwards.
  • The Spinaleze worked wonders to ease a number of physical ailments, including nerve pain, tension headaches, and most of all - neck pain. The Spinaleze Pillow often proved to be incredibly comfortable on the neck - a source of relief for many sleepers.
  • Many reviewers loved the fact that Spinaleze is Australian made and owned, and they were proud to support a home-grown company.

Something to consider

While the Spinaleze Pillows worked to relieve pain and pressure for a lot of people, they won’t work for everyone. For a minority of reviewers, the pillow did little to nothing to relieve existing pain. Every person is different, however based on numbers alone, the Spinaleze Pillows have helped a lot of sleepers have a more relaxed night’s sleep.

Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows

Machine WashableCoverCoverCover
Compare all 3 Spinaleze Pillows

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Spinaleze Pillows is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2022, 2021 and 2020. Learn more

Other Pillows

TLC Latex The Classic

Brittany S.

Worth every cent

by Brittany S. on 22 Apr 2022
I LOVE this pillow. So supportive of your neck. Plush but firm, can highly recommend. I don't have 30 words to say how good it is, it's just really re... Read full review

Michelle L.

Love this pillow!

by Michelle L. on 31 Mar 2022
I was unsure whether or not I would enjoy this pillow, as it is quite high profile and I usually prefer a lower profile pillow. However, I was pleasa... Read full review

Annette Nyst

“Secret Santa”present...surprisingly pleased.....

by Annette Nyst on 11 Jan 2022
Received this as my “secret Santa” after obviously complaining too much about my sore neck. Pillow is very well made, comfortable and supportive. I li... Read full review