2Emma Foam Pillow

Comfortable

Sebastien Grech
Sebastien Grech
  Fair Incentive Verified

Perfect for anyone with a tired neck and headaches

I’ve spent months trying to search for the perfect foam pillow and I believe I’ve found it with the Emma pillow. I never get overheated or wake up sweaty. As well as this, let’s face it, I don’t have the best posture but the Emma pillow really caters for this and is perfect for someone with a tired neck. I have also noticed my headaches reduce significantly since using it. Thank you Emma for this dream of a pillow to sleep on! Show details ·  1
Michelle Dolinscak
Michelle Dolinscak

Impressed - better than I expected

Ive tried countless pillows ... I stumbled upon the mattress topper(love it) so thought I would try the pillow. Very comfortable, not hot, easy to change feel & height with removeable inserts, stays in shape & great support. As Ive had neck/back issues I found it moulds into my neck. I sleep on sides & back. I would say to anyone give it a go & with the trial nights youve got nothing to lose. Show details ·  1
Paul Krummel
Paul KrummelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great pillow!

I bought 3 of these pillows for my 3 kids - they love them! One of my boys now takes it with him when he stays with his mother, then brings it back to my place when he stays here. His comments were 'it is rather good, and provides good support'. Show details ·  1
Jordane Hyams
Jordane Hyams

Amazing!

So comfortable and great for those with neck and shoulder pain. Show details ·  1
Lily B.
Lily B.

Great purchase

Nice firm and supportive pillow - highly recommend to anyone buying a pillow for their kids Show details ·  1
Nalin Rajapaksa
Nalin Rajapaksa

Great Pillow

It's really good, finally I'm having a good night sleep. Show details ·  1
Scott W.
Scott W.Sydney, NSW5 posts

Pillow cloud

Perfect firmness and ability to be soft and fluffy, like sleeping on a cloud Show details ·  1
Harry W
Harry WPerth, WA3 posts

Luv the pillow

Love the pillow. The adjustable firmness/thickness is perfect for me getting to sleep and being comfortable whenever I’m sleeping. Show details ·  1
Lyn Bicknell
Lyn Bicknell

Love the change but took a week to get used to

I was a sceptic as I have degenerative disks in neck and and chest area. I have removed the center piece of pillow as was too high and now more comfortable. It took about a week to get used to pillow but I actually wake up with less neck pain and wake with head on the pillow still. Head sweats are less with the cooling pad in pillow. Pillow is very firm and not soft so I don’t sink it and lose the pillow use. This is now allowing me to wake up with a much less sore neck and has helped eased the pain in the back and hip as I sleep more supported. Show details ·  1
Gareth Albanese
Gareth Albanese
  Fair Incentive Verified

I think this is the "ONE"!

Very comfortable pillow. Excellent make and was delivered super quick! Took a few nights to get used to but I love it. Been on the hunt for a pillow for my neck issues (side sleeper) and I think I finally found the one. I have left all three layers in it. Show reply
Michael K.
Michael K.South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

great guest pillow with duel side firmness

Pillow was purchase with an Emma mattress and after a short wait for it to inflate, it has been a great all round pillow. the duel side help with firmness, allow for the one pillow to be a great guest pillow Show details ·  1
Charlotte Dwyer
Charlotte DwyerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Comfy supportive pillow!

Really comfy pillow, enjoyed using it, its helped my back and neck pain! Show reply
joel mook
joel mook

Took ages to arrive but pillow is very nice to sleep on!

Happy with the pillow I received. finally sleeping well again. It only took 2 months to receive! which is obviously not what you want when waiting for a pillow... Show reply
Bradley
Bradley2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Emma foam pillow

Very firm and supportive, cover keeps material cool and breathable. Show details ·  1
Anne Pirone
Anne Pirone

Emma Pillow the best

Pillow is amazing.
So glad i purchased it, I have neck issues and it has had a positive effect. Show details ·  1

Peter
Peter

I have an Ecosa pillow which I find good but a little firm. Is this any softer?

Thu
Thu

You mention 2 layers are recommended for side sleepers. Which 2 layers should be used if I'm a small person (151cm height) and to avoid neck pain?

Emma Sleep   DM

Hello Thu. Sorry to hear about your neck pain. You can try any combination of the rest of the layers but we would suggest using the middle layer (white, hypersoft foam) on top to give you a softer feel.

Nixz K.
Nixz K.

What is the difference between the top and bottom foam as they differ in color?

I took out the middle one on the one I just purchased, but was thinking to take out another layer but unsure what the difference is between the top/bottom layers? Your site doesn't seem to hold the answers either...

Features:

• The Emma Foam Pillow has adjustable layers so that you can change the height to suit your sleeping needs.
  • The pillow has both ZeroGravity foam, which gives sleepers weightless support, and HRZ Supreme Foam, which provides more firm support.
  • It also has breathable Airgocell foam and an UltraDry cover that wicks away moisture, so you can stay cool and comfortable all night.
  • This pillow is 70 x 40cm.
  • Emma offers a 100-night trial for this product, so if you decide that it’s not for you, you can send it back and get a refund.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Emma Foam Pillow was supportive regardless of the sleeping position they were in. Side, back, and front sleepers all said that the pillow supported their posture.
  • They also said that it held its shape, and still felt as new after months of use.
  • Reviewers said that the Emma Foam Pillow was comfortable to sleep on. Some reviewers with neck or back aches and pains said that it helped relieve some of this tension.
CategoryPillows