2Emma Foam Pillow

Comfortable

1,387 reviews
Dave Kevin
Dave KevinSydney, NSW2 posts

Just be warned: Sweet dreams and your best night sleep awaits!

It's like sleeping on a cloud – if clouds were filled with marshmallows instead of rain. My dreams are now sponsored by this pillow, and I've officially declared it the mayor of Dreamland. It's so comfortable that even my insomnia took a vacation! If you're looking for a pillow that's like a puppy's belly, this is it. Just be warned: you might have to wrestle it back from your jealous cat. Sweet dreams and your best night sleep awaits! Show details ·  1
sharyn conn
sharyn conn

Neck pain

Tried this pillow hopefully it would help . After 3 nights Waking with increased pain . Gave to family 2 others tried both woke up with neck pains Show details
Amy
Amy2 posts

Amazing night’s sleep

Highly recommend!!
Have had ZERO neck or back problems since purchasing the Emma sleep pillow, the adjustable foam inserts make this pillow perfect for anyone! Show reply
Tony
TonySydney, NSW4 posts

Nice pillow

It is nice and comfy just a bit thick for my neck but is still nice!!! Show details ·  1
Lauren Piggott
Lauren PiggottSydney, NSW

Comfortable, supportive, love it

I would love if this pillow was a fraction softer, but otherwise I can't fault it. I've gotten use to its firmness and it's very supportive, very happy with it Show details ·  1
Stevo
Stevo

Best pillow I’ve ever had

So super supportive and comfortable. I was worried at first that the pillow would be too high and full but it’s amazing. I’m sleeping through the night which I haven’t done in a long time.

Brilliant Show details ·  1

Vicki
Vicki

Mattress

By far the best mattress i’ve bought.excellent support and comfort. Show details ·  1
Christopher Jury
Christopher Jury

Good bit of kit this

Since buying the mattress, pillow and mattress topper, I've noticed I'm sleeping a lot deeper and falling asleep quicker and not tossing and turning anywhere near as much, glad to have a product that does what they say it does, cheers! Show details ·  1
Nuria M.
Nuria M.2 posts

Not good for me

This pillow was so hard and even with changing the layering was still very uncomfortable. It gave me a sore neck and could not stand it for more than 2 nights.
Rachel Harrison
Rachel Harrison

Great pillow

Great pillow with excellent support. Does feel a bit hard at first but you get used to it. Would be ideal for anyone with neck or back issues. Show details ·  1
Jessica Bragg
Jessica Bragg
  Fair Incentive Verified

If you want to sleep, add this to your cart

I have rheumatoid arthritis and I struggle enormously to get a good nights sleep. I love that this pillow has adjustable layers, so I can add and remove them as needed.

In combination with an Emma hybrid foam mattress, I’m now sleeping better than I have in the last 10 years. I’ve also noticed that the quality of my sleep has been increasingly better, and definitely noticed the difference staying in hotels and using other pillows. Show details ·  1

Kira Pendenza
Kira Pendenza
  Fair Incentive Verified

Best pillow I have ever owned

I suffer from constant neck pain and headaches. Since I have started using my new pillow the pain has reduced significantly. I am so happy. Show details ·  1
Howford Li
Howford Li

Good pillow!

Pretty good pillow overall, I like that it is adjustable with the ability to take out one or more layers. Removing one of the layers to suit my preferred head/neck height has given a very comfortable sleeping experience. Show details ·  1
Tony Lo
Tony LoSydney, NSW2 posts

Love the pillow!

Really soft and gets me to sleep instantly. Never owned a foam pillow before until this one so comfort is on another level!! Show reply
Tony McLeod
Tony McLeod

Awesome Pillow

No more neck pain in the morning. I use a CPAP and most of my time on my back. Emma pillow has greatly increased my quality of sleep. Coupled with the Emma mattress, it's a perfect combination!!! Show details ·  1

Peter
Peter

I have an Ecosa pillow which I find good but a little firm. Is this any softer?

Thu
Thu

You mention 2 layers are recommended for side sleepers. Which 2 layers should be used if I'm a small person (151cm height) and to avoid neck pain?

Emma Sleep   DM

Hello Thu. Sorry to hear about your neck pain. You can try any combination of the rest of the layers but we would suggest using the middle layer (white, hypersoft foam) on top to give you a softer feel.

Nixz K.
Nixz K.

What is the difference between the top and bottom foam as they differ in color?

I took out the middle one on the one I just purchased, but was thinking to take out another layer but unsure what the difference is between the top/bottom layers? Your site doesn't seem to hold the answers either...

Features:

• The Emma Foam Pillow has adjustable layers so that you can change the height to suit your sleeping needs.
  • The pillow has both ZeroGravity foam, which gives sleepers weightless support, and HRZ Supreme Foam, which provides more firm support.
  • It also has breathable Airgocell foam and an UltraDry cover that wicks away moisture, so you can stay cool and comfortable all night.
  • This pillow is 70 x 40cm.
  • Emma offers a 100-night trial for this product, so if you decide that it’s not for you, you can send it back and get a refund.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Emma Foam Pillow was supportive regardless of the sleeping position they were in. Side, back, and front sleepers all said that the pillow supported their posture.
  • They also said that it held its shape, and still felt as new after months of use.
  • Reviewers said that the Emma Foam Pillow was comfortable to sleep on. Some reviewers with neck or back aches and pains said that it helped relieve some of this tension.
CategoryPillows