Emma Foam Pillow

Emma Foam Pillow

Listing monitored by Emma Sleep

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (4) · No (0)
Sam B.
Sam B.

Wouldn't recommend

Purchased in June 2021 for $79.00.

Belinda
Belinda Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

best pillow

Very good supportive pillow, helps ease neck and shoulder pain. I'm a side sleeper and find this is really comfortable. Good value and very quick same day delivery. Easy washable cover

Purchased in April 2021 for $90.00.

Other Pillows

George L.
George L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect night sleep

Great pillow. No longer having neck pain. Love the customisation to suit different sleeping postures. Like the material construct and hassel-free delivery. Have recommend it to family and friends. Bought 2 of these.

Purchased in April 2021 for $64.00.

Pillows

Find out how Emma Foam Pillow compares to other Pillows

Finally found the pillow I need!

Really great. No more neck and shoulders pain throughout the day, and what I like the most is that you only need to use the one pillow. I kept buying ‘comfortable’ pillows before this one (feather and microfibre) that felt really nice at the store, but once I put my head onto them they turn into thin paper. Using one was uncomfortable as it felt like I was using nothing at all and using 2 or more was uncomfortable as my neck was tilted up all night and I would wake up sore. Finally with emma since I’m a side sleeper I just have to use it as is and it is really soft and comfortable yet it doesn’t shrink at all when you put your head onto it! Great buy.

David Bladier
David BladierGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Pillow

Very comfortable pillows, firm without being too hard or soft, we have been sleeping very good since we started sleeping on these pillows and have not woken with sore neck or shoulders as we did before

Purchased in April 2021 for $80.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes

Anne Marie D
Anne Marie DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A great addition to the bedroom

Was looking for a new pillow and purchased the Emma Foam Pillow. We've found it supportive and comfortable and the perfect combination for a good night's sleep.

Will purchase it again and recommend it to family and friends.

Purchased in April 2021.

Caroline G.
Caroline G.

Supportive pillow

I initially slept with this pillow on my old mattress and was not sold, but now I sleep with both pillow and mattress and I no longer have a sore neck or shoulders

Purchased in March 2021.

Chris
Chris

Love it

I first purchased an Emma mattress and was so happy with it decided to also try the pillow. It is great I have had a bad neck for many years & find purchasing a good pillow is always risky especially if you cannot feel it first. I love my pillow it is just right for me. Perfect mattress & pillow my sleep has definitely improved! Thank you.

Purchased in March 2021 for $82.50.

Pre-existing Neck / Back Issues Yes
Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes

Other Pillows

Just right

I purchased pillow at same time as mattress and both arrived promptly- next day! Odour hung around for a little bit but the pillow was just perfect for me as a side sleeper. Only purchased one in case it wasn’t any good but now wish I had purchased 2.

Purchased in April 2021.

Pillows

Find out how Emma Foam Pillow compares to other Pillows

MICHELLE
MICHELLE

Meshell

love that fact that you can adjust the pillow to suit you and it washes up great, husband doesn't snore as much now. We both love the pillow. highly recommended

Purchased in March 2021 for $180.00.

Vera Brok
Vera BrokMid North Coast, NSW

Awesome

Very comfy, I am a side/back sleeper, perfect height when all three layers are in. Got one for my toddler for whom one layer is perfect. Feels firm and feels like it will not lose shape unlike other pillows I had before. Very happy and would buy again.

Purchased in March 2021.

Marion D.
Marion D.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful to rest our heads on!!

When we purchased our new Emma mattress, we decided to also purchase Emma pillows. We are extremely happy with the quality & comfort. Both of us enjoy a great night's sleep on our Emma mattress & pillows.

VPasked

What are the dimensions of the pillow (or pillows), please? (I need in particular to compare height, and firmness too.) Or do you only have one type?

Emma SleepEmma Sleep

Hello, thank you for your question! We currently only sell the Emma Foam Pillow, and the dimension is 70x40x12 cm. The unique feature of our pillow is its customisable layers which enables you to find the perfect combination of height and support. We recommend that you give our Emma Foam Pillow a go with its 100-night trial which should be ample time for you to discover whether its a good fit for your sleeping needs.

VP

Thanks for your reply to my question. So, is that 12 cm referring to when the pillow has all the inserts, or which one? Do you have a phone number for customers to contact you? (I couldn't find this on your site either.)

Emma SleepEmma Sleep

Hello, yes you're right, 12 cm is the height of the pillow with all inserts. We currently don't have a phone number customers can contact, but you can always contact our Support Team over at <support@emma-sleep.com.au> for any questions or concerns.

Annie
Annieasked

Do you need to use a pillow case with this pillow?

Emma SleepEmma Sleep

Hi Annie, thank you for your question! You may choose to use a pillow case with the pillow but it is not required as the cover is removable and washable.

Get an answer from our members and Emma Sleep representatives