MicroCloud Pillows

After my 20th Purchase have found Heaven........

This Pillow without a doubt is the very best I've tried ~ for comfort, pressure on your ears, support, & just the best nights sleep I've had in a very long time..............

Purchased in September 2019 at MicroCloud for $350.00.

Hotel Pillow - Fantastic Service

I have been searching for the perfect pillow for sometime now - like at 5 star hotels. While I was disappointed in the first pillow I received, I was absolutely impressed with the fabulous service from MicroCloud. They very quickly organized another pillow to be sent to me. It is worth purchasing from MicroCloud as they care about their customers and go out of their way to ensure the right pillow is received.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Hi JacquiO, thank you for your review. We're sorry to understand this has been your experience. Our pillow is medium loft, soft yet supportive. It seems that there may have been a rare manufacturing fault and you potentially received an under-filled pillow. Could you please contact us at info@microcloudbedding.com.au and we'll get working toward a solution quickly.

So comfy... just perfect!

Just love it!!! But does tend to go flat. Great quality. Always smells fresh and clean doesn’t hold odours. The covers that come with the pillows are top quality thanks.

Purchased in July 2019.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Hi Julie, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying the comfort and freshness!

LOVE my Pillow !!!!

I love my pillow - it is so soft & keeps its shape beautifully !!! I look forward to snuggling up to my pillow every night !!! I also appreciated the pillow protector - bonus also was the pillow slip included with the pillow!!! THANK YOU !!!!

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Hi Glenda, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know your enjoy comfy sleep and that the free extras were well received!

Sound sleep, may reduce snoring too

The ability to enjoy a good nights sleep is elusive to many people. The micro cloud pillows have delivered good quality sleep for my wife and me. I recommend these pillows, thank you. I can’t say 100% but I believe they have helped reduce incidence of snoring too.

Purchased in July 2019 at MicroCloud for $160.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Thank you for sharing your review. Pleased to know you and your wife are enjoying a better night's sleep now.

All the way from Zurich, Switzerland

I've always had issues with previous pillows, often waking up with neck pain or headaches. I heard about the MicroCloud pillows from family who recently visited in Australia and decided to order a pillow for myself all the way to Zurich, Switzerland. The pillow arrived very quickly and my sleep has dramatically improved. My head and neck feel fully supported, with the perfect firmness and fluffiness.

Hi N. Bollag, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that our pillows are assisting with better sleep across the globe!

Great Pillow

The Pillow is very comfortable and supportive. Great value for money. No more neck pain in the mornings. I am consequently sleeping a lot better than I was previously. I will purchase again from MicroCloud.

Purchased in July 2019 for $100.00.

Hi BobG, thank you for your review. That's an excellent result for you! Glad we have been able to help.

Best pillow ever

My new Microcloud pillow is the best pillow I've ever slept on. I've invested in more expensive pillows in the past, only to be disappointed. I'm no longer waking up with a sore neck and headache. Thank you, Microcloud.

Pillow Relieves Pain Yes
Hi Y Dean, thank you for your review. We're really pleased to know that our microCloud Hotel Pillow has helped you achieve a more comfortable night's sleep and wake pain free. Amazing result!

Best pillows ever

i have bought 6 already and now another 2 for my spare beds and for my daughters. They are the best pillows I have ever slept on. Comfortable but supportive. My daughter is also a big fan now and I am giving her another two. I have also washed and dried my ones I have had a while and they have come up beautifully. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2019.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Hi Kathy, thank you for sharing your experience. We're delighted to know the whole family loves them.

BLISS

The most comfortable pillow I’ve ever had AND with the added bonus of being able to wash it. This and my mattress topper make for a wonderful nights sleep away.

Purchased in August 2019 at MicroCloud.

Pillow Relieves Pain Yes
Hi Judi, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that you're sleeping more comfortably!

Happy with my V-pillow

I have tried many pillows in the past to help me sleep. I'm a side sleeper, so prefer a pillow that continually holds its support. So far I have found this pillow to do this. Previous pillows flatten out at the V where my head rests. This one is keeping me well supported. I'm amazed that the pillow itself can be washed. It's more of an investment than a purchase!

Purchased in April 2019 at Online for $100.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Good morning David, thank you for your review. Pleased to know that you're enjoying the supportive feel for sleeping. The V Pillow was designed more so for body support, and therefore has a slightly firmed feel compared to our standard or king pillows.

Disappointed

The pillow looks plump and is soft however provides no neck support and my head seems to sink right through it. My quality of sleep has deteriorated since using it. Disappointed.

Hi Mary, thank you for your review. The pillow is designed to be soft yet supportive. Not too soft, not too firm. It's important to us that our customers sleep comfortably. Please contact us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au so we can look further into this for you.

Fantastic pillow

Since using this pillow I’ve not woken up with a sore neck like I used to. My sleep has definitely changed for the better and I feel more rested as I’ve not been waking up from being uncomfortable.

Purchased in June 2019 for $100.00.

Pillow Relieves Pain Yes
Hi Kat, thank you for your review. No more neck pain -- that is an excellent result!

I don't like the spamming for a review

helps with different sleep postions when back is painful, one thing i didn't expect, used like a normal pillow when lying on my back, i can put my arms under the pillow above my head and it blocks my ears for a slient start to the night, it looks like a high pillow but my head sinks right into it.

Hi Mike, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're finding is versatile in terms of its use. Importantly its helping relieve some pain.

Quite like it

Bought for my partner. She loves it. Rates the comfort 10/10. She gets less headaches now. She never had any neck or back issues, so cannot comment on its effectiveness in that regard.

Purchased in July 2019 at MicroCloud for $100.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Thank you for your review, Tim. Excellent result to know that your partner is waking up feeling fresher.

Bliss

I love my pillows they are like clouds and mouldable to however you like to sleep face, back or side fantastic product and well worth getting. Bliss is the best way to describe my sleep.

Purchased in July 2019 at MicroCloud.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Hi Maree, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're enjoying the adaptability of our pillows to various sleep positions. Importantly you're enjoying great sleep -- happy days and happy nights.

Liking the pillow.

Had the pillow for 4 weeks now. I used to swap between this one and that one. I have to say I've swapped once and then gone straight back to it. Simply put.. it's a good pillow.

Purchased in July 2019 at MicroCloud for $80.00.

Pillow Relieves Pain Yes
Thank you for your review! We're pleased to know you're enjoying our Hotel Pillow.

Soft and supportive, better than feather pillows

I've had my MicroCloud pillow for around a month and I've noticed less neck stiffness. I'm a side and back sleeper and it's a good mix of soft and supportive. My partner usually buys expensive feather pillows, but is now switching to MicroCloud (which is better than robbing birds of their feathers!)

Purchased in July 2019 for $95.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Hi Jess, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're sleeping well and waking with less pain. Many customers certainly love the fact that we don't use any animal products.

I love these pillows

My head stays comfortably cool which was not the case with previous pillows.
I am sleeping better and my neck is comfortable. Highly recommend. Pillow covers are also nice and soft

Purchased in June 2019 at MicroCloud.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Hi Thomas, thank you for your review and recommendation. We use a very fine fibre and 100% cotton casing. This allows air to enter and circulate easily.Very good. Had to sleep with a lot of frogs till I found these pillows. I have your bed topper also.

Standard Pillow

Certainly an improvement on my old pillow. Wouldn't say that I couldn't live without it but I'm satisfied with my purchase. Will be interested to see how it lasts over the long term.

Purchased in July 2019 for $108.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Hi oldguy, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you've noticed an improvement from what you previously had. We recommend plumping/fluffing up every morning after use.