MicroCloud Pillows

MicroCloud Pillows

Standard, King, V-Shaped, etc...

Katie

KatieSouth West, WA

Have found my king size pillow has been perfect, so comfortable to sleep with

Have suffered back/ neck problems, my microcloud king size pillow has had a positive effect both physically & emotionally as sleeping better, and very comfortable to sleep with.I also have a standard pillow as well. Both giving me the comfort and support I like.

Purchased in May 2020.

Hi Katie,
the balance between comfort and support is the ideal outcome. And the benefits you are enjoying are certainly a great result. Keep safe and well, and thank you for your helpful review.

The perfect pillow

I discovered these pillows on a Queensland holiday, had to check the tag and purchased when I got home! Love them - super comfy, no allergies or neck pain and a better quality sleep on my side.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$89.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kate, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that you were able to find our brand and replicate that comfy holiday experience at home now.

Sam B

Sam BHobart, TAS

Pillow & Mattress Topper - WOW

Extremely pleased with the pillow and topper as well as excellent customer service. I'm sleeping incredibly well and will be purchasing pillows/toppers for our other two rooms. The pillow is extremely comfortable and I prefer it to my memory foam pillow for support. I feel my quality of sleep has greatly improved. No back issues.

Emma C

Emma CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It was a fantastic pillow

Purchased in July 2019 at MicroCloud for A$99.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Emma, thank you for your feedback and perhaps a "gremlin" pillow escaped through our quality checking. Yes, we have certainly assisted you to follow up and rectify as you have written in your review.

Great Australian company I'm glad I've discovered

Couldn't be happier with both the product (mattress topper and pillows) as well as service from this Australian company. Had a small issue with my order which was instantly rectified by senior management (thank you again). Product is of the highest quality (no surprise it is a core range for a number of hotels). Will be ordering more items in the near future and have already made recommendations to friends and family.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$350.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dan, thank you for your review and recommendation. It's certainly pleasing that our team were able to assist you in a helpful manner. We're a small business based in Melbourne -- so you will always be dealing with one of our passionate team.

Best ever pillow

Have just recently purchased 2 pillows from microcloud bedding and they are the most comfortable supportive pillow I have used for a long time. I have purchased more expensive pillows and have been not been as happy as I am now. They are supportive and still soft. I definetly dont wake up with a sore neck any more. Have purchased more since I tried the first pair of pillows. Thankyou.

Purchased in May 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Maggie, this is great news that the pillows have been so successful and in your case, to relieve neck pain and be more comfortable too. Thank you for your feedback .

Most comfortable pillow in the world!!!

I buy 2 of these pillows every 2 years or so ever since I saw them at the home show several years ago! I am now having to have 3 on rotation because my partner keeps using it to sleep with as well! Thank you for providing such an awesome product for comfort!

Purchased in June 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Joanne, we appreciate your review and so pleased that these pillows are providing great results for you ...... and your partner too !

Great pillow, and super soft

Great pillow. I've had mine for a couple of years now. It has lost some of its plumpness, but it is still my go-to pillow, I just put another one underneath. Sometimes I swap it out for other new pillows, but always go back to it. I'm on the website again so that I can buy another one. Highly recommend.

Purchased for A$99.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi JeanH, thank you for your review and repeat purchase. We're delighted to know that it has bee comfortable for a couple of years now. We'll get that new pillow sent out next week.

Lee W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Divine pillows!

Finally, I have found the perfect pillow! I've been searching for decades! Never going back. The MicroCloud king is incredibly comfortable and supportive. This morning I woke up without a sore neck and felt incredibly rested.

Purchased in May 2020 at MicroCloud for A$99.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Lee, thank you for your review. To wake without a sore neck is an excellent result for you -- we're so pleased!

Love it! Very luxurious.

Like bringing the hotel room home, love these pillows. I loved it in the hotel and wrote down the name. Very happy with this purchase and will be ordering more from Micro Cloud.

Purchased in March 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rene, thank you for your review. That's terrific to know that you've had full microCloud experience... from hotel to home!

Dat0

Dat0Sydney, NSW

Best pillow I have had

Had it for 3 years and couldn’t fault it. you Will be surprised how long a good pillow will last over a cheap one. Wouldn’t buy a different pillow ever again.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Dat0, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our pillow has been comfortable for a few years now.

Margaret

MargaretGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sleeps like a dream

I have never had such a comfortable pillow in my entire life.
It keeps form and does not go flat. Extremely breathable and does not absorb smells.
I take with me everywhere i go.

Purchased in February 2020 at MicroCloud for A$103.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Margaret, thank you for your review. It makes us very happy to know that our pillow is the most comfortable you have experienced!

Aly_SSydney

Great initially but it only lasts for 1 year

I am on my 2nd microcloud and it must be coming up to 1 year as the neck pain has started and the clear indent of my head is appearing. These are great pillows and I am a big fan of Microcloud products but after 2 in a row, I am going to find a memory foam one to see if it lasts longer.

Purchased at MicroCloud.

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain No
Aly_S

Thank you. Will give the old ones a wash and tumble to see if I can perk them up.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Terrific, thank you Aly_S.

debojit r.

debojit r.Sydney, NSW

Disappointed after few days

Got this pillow after seeing the awesome reviews. I like good hotel bedding and always wanted a similar pillow for myself. But after scavenging through the internet and trolling through the shops, this one seemed like the only worthy candidate.

First few nights it was awesome. It did exactly what it advertised and I had few happy sleeps. But after a month or so, the firmness fizzled out and it became a lump like other pillows. It is no better than other pillows 1/3rd the cost.

I have now dumped it out with all my other rejected pillows and still looking for the perfect one.

Purchased in February 2020 at MicroCloud for A$108.00.

Nikki

NikkiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Standard Pillow

I purchased 2 1 for myself & 1 for my husband. I have taken mine off the bed too soft & no support I am still looking for the perfect pillow. My husband says his is ok but is using with another pillow. Don't think they are worth what they cost

Purchased in January 2020 for A$100.00.

Pam L

Pam L

So comfy

These pillows adapt to support your head whether you’re a side sleeper or back sleeper. My neck hasn’t been sore since I started to use this pillow. Recommend to others who want a great nights sleep.

Purchased in January 2020 at MicroCloud for A$80.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Pam, thank you for your review and recommendation. We're pleased to know that you have found our pillow to mould to a variety of sleep positions.

Tania

TaniaVictoria

Just like it says, like a cloud.

I always had neck stiffness when waking in the morning, whilst recently away slept on micro-cloud pillow couldn’t believe how comfortable this was and how good my neck felt , Best Buy and you will enjoy a great sleep ,told all my friends about pillow who also agree great to sleep on, great product .

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Tania, thank you for your review and recommendation to your friends. We're delighted to know that you are waking pain free as well as enjoying a more restful night's sleep.

Looses shape in no time

In a couple of days it went back to being as flat as it was in the vacuum pack. So overpriced and such a huge disappointment. Do not buy this pillow.

Purchased for A$99.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good, but flatter than expected

It's a nice pillow, but I expected it to be a bit loftier based on the description and other reviews. I'm a side sleeper and it is probably too flat.

Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

The best pillow I have ever used

I first used these pillows while staying at the Oaks Cypress Lakes in the Hunter Valley. After a bit of searching I was led to Microcloud bedding.
Placed an order for 4 King size pillows, which took less than a week to arrive.
These pillows are incredible, I am sleeping so much better. Did not have any pre-existing back or neck problems however these pillows have certainly aided in having the best sleep possible, I am a restless sleeper but i have been finding that Im not qaking up through the night anymore and come morning, waking up feeling refreshed.
The pillows also come with protectors and the matching pillowcases are high quality. They retain their shape very well, just need to fluff them up after using.
10 out of 10

Purchased in January 2020 at MicroCloud.