MicroCloud Pillows

Best pillow by far.

I have been purchasing different pillows from Harris Scarf for 3 years and found them all uncomfortable, also some had a terrible smell and needed to be aired for weeks. My neck was always stiff and I would toss and turn trying different sleeping positions to no avail. Finally I purchased a MicroCloud standard pillow which I thought was expensive but it was very comfortable and have been giving them as gifts to my family who were also having poor sleep. The moral of the story is that you get what what you pay for.

Purchased for $90.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesYes
Pillow Relieves Pain Yes

Love these pillows

Best pillows ever. Bought them for every member of the family for Christmas presents. They all loved them. Also have a mattress topper and it's SO comfortable. It's like sleeping on a cloud.

Purchased .

Great pillow

Had been looking for a good pillow. Purchased several other brands and found either too hard or too soft. Spent the night at a hotel and slept on the perfect pillow. I figure if they are being used there then they must be good and durable. Bought my pillow on line several months ago and never looked back. My only regret is that I didn't buy two. Highly recommend this pillow and supplier.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Ian, thank you for your review. We designed the pillow to be both soft and supportive. Pleased to know that you've slept well and enjoyed our unique design combination. Feel free to contact us directly and hopefully we can assist with that second pillow.

Wonderful pillows

The pillows stay plumped up - are very soft and supportive. Like feather pillows but better!! Highly recommended for all types of sleepers.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Catherine, thank you for your review. We designed the pillows just as you describe. Pleased to know you're enjoying our pillows.

Okay pillow, not worth the price

Bought two standard pillows for around $180, the quality is good , however the size does not fit. One pillow feels to soft while 2 feels too big. For the price of $90 a pillow it's just not worth it. I have felt the same support from cheaper pillows.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Hi Max, thank you for your review. We certainly use top quality materials and manufacturing processes to provide the unique combination of soft comfort and support for all sleeping positions. The pillow is a product used every night and comes with a free protector and pillowcase, so many of our customers feel it is excellent value for the quality. We are sorry that you haven't felt it's worth it. Feel free to contact us at info@microcloudbedding.com.au for some tips to assist with a more supportive feel.

Love love love these MicroCloud pillows

Just purchased last Monday and arrived super fast on Tuesday with pillow protector covers which was a bonus. We have had beautiful cloud like sleeps with amble neck support, whilst they look high and lofty they really mould into your shape. I love them that much I think I need to buy two more to complete the look on the bed.
Thank you MicroCloud for manufacturing a luxurious and affordable pillow.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Hi Shauna, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying the combination of a supportive and comfortable pillow.

Brilliant pillow

I received two king size pillows as a Christmas gift. Was worried they would be too big but I really enjoy the length of them and they are not too tall. I’ve been using them for about a week and have had really comfortable sleeps. They are a good temperature, good softness and good height for both me and my 6’5” boyfriend. Highly recommend these pillows so far.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Hi Sophie, thank you for sharing your experience. We're pleased to know that our king size pillows have helped to improve sleep for both of you. The standard and king size are the same pillow, however the king is 20cm longer. Appreciate the recommendation.

Highly Recommended

After searching for a long time and trying many pillows to alleviate neck soreness, I was not expecting much. To my surprise this pillow alleviated my neck pain and improved sleep quality after one night of use. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Summer, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to know that the unique combination of our soft yet supportive pillow has helped reduce your neck pain.

Best pillow ever

I came across these pillows while staying at a hotel in Melbourne. I have 4 of these pillows already and just purchased another two for the spare bed. They are by far the best pillows I have ever had and I have tried so many pillows. Would definately recommend them.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
HI Kathy, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you've replicated that hotel experience for your own home.

Perfect Pillows

These are the best pillows that I have ever slept on. I first tried them in a motel and loved them so much I inquired how I could buy some. On line, quick as a wink they were ordered and delivered. The only mistake I made was to order pillow protectors but they came with them so now I have an excess but the pillows are fantastic.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Christine, thank you for your review. We are very happy to know that you rate ours the best!

Excellent pillow for neck support

I have degenerate disc in my neck and back and found this pillow has good support to stop me waking up with any pain. I was using up to 3 different pillows now just have this one. Covers are great too making the total price you pay quite reasonable. Doesn't feel hot at all in our weather.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Carol, thank you for your review. Excellent result! We're pleased to know that the comfort and support of our pillow has helped alleviate pain.

Awesome Pillow

Awesome pillow!
I was always fussy about pillows. I’m a side sleeper, found this really comfortable pillow at a motel, got the details and now I’m happy with no more neck and shoulder pain in the morning.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Hi Wendy, thank you for your review. Waking pain free - that's a fantastic result!

Very,very comfortable pillow

We have found the standard pillow to be very comfortable and don't suffer with morning neck pain any more.Also not waking anymore through the night because of discomfort. Have tried lots of different pillows over the years but the Micro cloud is heaven.Bought 2 for our bed, 2 for the spare room and after trying the pillow in October our daughter-in-law from Perth had one shipped over to her, very happy also.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Vera, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our pillow has alleviated your neck pain. Our unique fibre filling balances support and comfort superbly. Great to see they are loved by the family.

Five star experience

Most comfortable pillow we have ever purchased and over the years lost count of how many we have tried. Highly reccomend anybody not sleeping well to try it. Never thought we were going to find the perfect pillow at any price.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Bjay, thank you for your review. Pleased to know that our pillow has helped you have much better sleep!

Luxurious comfort, outstanding support, quality materials and cruelty free!

I have spent a fortune on pillows over decades, including chiropractic pillows, to find the right blend of support and comfort, to no avail. Staying at the Tea House in Bendigo recently, I experienced the best pillow of all time - solid night's sleep, soft materials, yet super supportive. I checked the label the next morning and ended up buying my own MicroCloud pillows!
The pillow felt like it was filled with down, but much to my delight, it is all man made materials. This is the best part about this company, they actually give a damn about animal suffering and do not support the use of animal products. This is a testament to the kindness and social conscience of MicroCloud.
Feather and down comes mostly from birds which are plucked alive, so if we can reduce demand, we can work towards ending this cruel industry.
Do yourself a favour - improve your quality of sleep and make a difference in the world - buy MicroCloud.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Sue, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you love our unique combination of soft yet supportive. Our entire range is cruelty & animal free. Therefore our range is a great alternative for people who like the feeling of feather/down.

Best pillow ever!

I purchased a couple of microcloud standard pillows after staying at a hotel that used these pillow and after having the best sleep ever. I have spent a small fortune on finding the right pillow. The micro cloud pillows are soft and supporting and it is like sleeping on a cloud. I now don’t have shoulder or neck pain in the morning. Better yet, I have better quality of sleep, each and every night.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Hi Maz, thank you for your review. Our customers love the fact that they can get authentic hotel pillows direct from us. We are so pleased to know that it has helped to alleviate your pain and providing you with better sleep! Perhaps our mattress topper could be next on the list to create a luxury hotel sleep surface.

Just like a hotel!

I am highly qualified to review these pillows after just one use because although l loved my old Dunlopillo's my neck and shoulders were becoming increasingly stiff & one morning I woke up thinking I really couldn't sleep on them one more night - fast forward to prompt delivery of two Microcloud Pillows with complimentary pillow cases and I didn't have too. Had a lovely night's sleep and woke up completely pain free. Might be looking at the mattress next!

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Good morning stkildart, thank you for your review! Seems like you required a pillow that was able to give you more pressure relief and comfort than what you were previously experiencing. We're very pleased to know that our MicroCloud Hotel Pillow has alleviated the pain and stiffness. Our Mattress takes on a similar approach to our pillows -- comfortable, pressure relieving and supportive. We look forward to assisting further.

Great pillows

My goodness just love our pillows, so supportive but soft also. Can't wait for the mattress to arrive! We will be ordering more for our guest house. Very good customer support from this company also.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Kyla, thank you for your review. We are pleased to know you're enjoying both the comfort and support of our pillows. Your mattress should have completed manufacturing by the end of the week, our team will be in touch with further details.

Just awful

I bought one for both myself and my husband after reading all of the rave reviews. I now wonder how many 5 star ratings are actually genuine. It has caused us both many restless nights trying to get comfortable. After following the care instructions and washing and drying them in Miele machines, they both turned into a lumpy mess. Don’t be fooled, this pillow is nothing more than a cheap pure polyester filled pillow. Microcloud, I am still within my “3 year guarantee”. Please kindly contact me to arrange my refund.

Date PurchasedJul 2016
Hi Jes, thank you for your review. We notice that you made your purchase more than 2 years ago, back in July 2016. We'd like to know some more details about your use, and the processed you followed when washing. Please contact us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au or 1800 95 33 22 Our pillows are washed and dried frequently by hotel and domestic customers & come up superbly. You can be assured every review is genuine.Thank you for your response. Yes, I attached my receipt evidencing my purchase date. My purchase is within your 3 year guarantee. I used a Miele washing machine (model W1712) and condenser dryer (model T950WP) on a “woolens” cycle (the gentlest cycle on both machines). Miele is a very well respected retail appliance brand and I dare say much gentler than any commercial machine used by hoteliers. In terms of use, we put or heads on them. Generally speaking only at night and while asleep. Thank you for your invitation to converse away from the forum. In the interests of transparency, I politely decline.Thanks for those details Jes. We see that the pillows have been used for approx 2 years and 3 months, recently washed and haven't come up well. It's difficult to say for certain what went wrong on this occasion. Perhaps the dry cycle was too gentle and therefore dried the pillows too slowly (similar to air-drying them outside) causing lumpiness. The dryer should be warm/hot temperature and regular spin It's important that we have happy customers & find solutions if issues arise. You're still very welcome to e-mail us info@microcloudbedding.com.au so that we can fix this for you.

Guest extremely happy

We purchased these pillows for our boutique accommodation business on King Island. I am happy to report after 1 year of having this pillows the guests rave about them being extremely comfortable and supportive.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Thank you for your review! We're happy to know that your guests at King Island Escapes are sleeping comfortably!

Hi. How much are your pillows and mattress topper please?
Hi Iceblock, our standard size pillow is $95 for one, otherwise $79ea for two or more. What size Mattress Topper? Prices are available on our website or you can call 1800 95 33 22

Does your face sink down into a Microsoft pillow? I like the feeling of fresh air around my face, I am a side sleeper
Hi Marg, thank you for your question. There is an element of give in our pillow that allows pressure to be taken off the head and neck. Our pillow is designed to encourage airflow so that overheating doesn't become an issue.I personally haven’t experienced any problem with this happening. I just love my pillows.

What is the content of the Micro Cloud pillow? Is this pillow memory foam?
Hi penstar52, thank you for your question. The filling is a unique blend of hi-tech man made fibres that combine soft comfort with excellent head and neck support. The MicroCloud fibre blend is super fine and we use a 100% Japara cotton casing which promotes air-circulation for great temperature regulation. We do not use memory foam in our products as it contributes to overheating, has an odour, can't be washed and is not in line with the comfort expected at luxury hotels.Good grief. It’s a polyester pillow. Clearly states this on the packaging. Save your money and buy a reputable brand instead.

Pillow StandardPillow KingPillow V-ShapedPillow European