10MicroCloud Pillows

89% · 70454 · 7%

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes · No
4.4
Both supportive and comfortable
Help to relieve back and neck pain

Chris C.
Chris C.
  Pillows

Comfort

My wife and I really like these pillows. The pillows are the best I have used. Show details
Jason
JasonSydney, NSW2 posts

Best sleep ever

Best night sleep ever. Super comfy.
I will be buying more next time I need new pillows. Show details
Mary
MarySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Over the past several years, I have purchased 24 pillows for my family. Today makes 26 pillows.
These are the best I have come across, with great neck support: and being washable is more than a bonus. It is a necessity.
I have recommended these to friends as well. Show details
christinehall380
christinehall380
  Hotel Pillow Standard

Best pillows for a good nights sleep

These pillows are fantastic I have tried a number of different pillows over the years and my friend said to get this brand and you won’t be sorry. She was 100% correct. I will eventually replace the whole houses pillows and never buy anything else!! Show details ·  1
Margaret L.
Margaret L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Hotel Pillow Standard

Amazing quality and so soft and comfy

Soft and super comfortable. The two pillow slips were a great surprise. The quality is really amazing. Show details ·  1
Margie
Margie

Pillowcases to match!

Thoroughly enjoying the pillows.
They’re very comfortable and feel quite luxurious.
The only small issue I’ve had, is that they’re too big for most standard pillowcases, so I’ve had to shop around to purchase the right size. Show reply
Natalie H.
Natalie H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC
  Verified Hotel Pillow Standard
Katie
KatieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC8 posts
  Travel

Perfect travel pillow

Great pillow, perfect size for travelling and I like the piped cases as well Show details ·  1
Julie
JulieSydney, NSW2 posts

Great sleep

Incredible, best night sleep, would highly recommend these pillows
Service exceptional Show details ·  1
Mags
Mags

Dreaming on a cloud

My second review since taking the plunge to order 2 of these pillows ,having slept with one in a hotel when visiting Australia back in January 2024. It was luxury, comfortable,cuddly and no sore neck or ear. I messaged the company when i got home to the UK. They were very helpful and reasuring on cost and delivery to the UK, nothing was any trouble if i asked a question. My pillows arrived securely packed. I love them , It keeps plump like a fluffy cloud. Best purchase ever! Show details ·  1
Liz Murray
Liz MurrayLawson2 posts

Absolute bliss

If you purchase these pillows you will never sleep better! OMG! I have osteoarthritis in my neck, back pain and these pillows have really helped. When I’m on holiday I can’t wait to sink into my MicroCloud pillow. They do make a difference! I love them so much that my partner and I ordered two each! Thank you!!! Show details ·  1
Liz
Liz2 posts

Best Pillows

Have tried many Pillows over the years and decided to give these ones ago. Best Pillows ever, supports head and neck and sleeping very well.
Purchased some for my sister-in-law and she loves them also. Show details
Emilia Malone
Emilia MalonePilbara, WA11 posts
  European

Soft and comfortable

The pillows I bought was just perfect and so soft. Bought 4pcs for our guest room for our guest can sleep comfortable. Thanks Show reply
sallycoco
sallycocoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC5 posts
  V-Shaped

So comfortable

I bought this pillow when I was having a brain tumour removed, do I could elevate my head. It is so comfortable and very well made. I use it to sit up in bed to read. Highly recommended Show details ·  1
Helen
Helen
  Hotel Pillow Standard

Best money ever spent! I'm a chronic migraine sufferer - but not with this pillow!

Love this pillow! I'm going back to buy 5 more for my family. I am a chronic migraine sufferer which has been triggered by previous pillows. I would usually wake up with stiff neck and shoulders that triggered migraine with nausea for days. This pillow provides support without the pain next morning. Soft yet supportive! Highly highly recommend! I've spent over $2k on various pillows and none were any good. This is heavenly. I'm a side sleeper and its even supportive and not painful when I sleep on my back. I was skeptical at first as its higher than my usual low profile but this is just perfect. Such a relief. I'm so thankful I found this. Show details ·  1

Debbie Douglas
Debbie Douglas · Pillows

I would like to purchase 4 of your pillows and live in New Zealand Can I do this please?

MicroCloud
MicroCloud   DM

Hi Debbie, thank you for your message. Please email your order to info@microcloudbedding.com.au and we'll advise the next steps.

Susan M.
Susan M. · Pillows

Price please

Sue c
Sue c

Can’t remember I think around $100 mark but the price should be available on the website.

Bee C
Bee C · V-Shaped Pillow

Hello, I got this pillow recently but the white pillowcases that come with it don’t really match any of my bedding. I was wondering if anyone who owns this pillow has found another pillowcase to fit? I tried Target but it was too small.

Features

• Available in 5 different pillow types, including Standard, King, V-Shaped, European and Body.
  • The fibre filling used in this range of pillows is described by MicroCloud as being breathable and promoting a healthy airflow in the material. This helps ensure heat isn’t trapped inside, contributing to a cooler and more comfortable sleep.
  • The MicroCloud Pillows are hypoallergenic. They’re treated by an additive used by HealthGuard, which makes them antimicrobial and dust-mite resistant. This makes the pillows user-friendly for people with asthma or allergies.
  • MicroCloud Pillows are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved, which means they’ve been thoroughly tested to ensure that they don’t use any harmful substances in the materials.

Points of Praise

• The MicroCloud Pillows - and in particular the Standard or ‘Hotel’ Pillow - helped happy sleepers wake up with hardly any pain or soreness in their necks and backs.
  • The balance of comfort and support was ideal. Reviewers often described the MicroCloud Pillows as comfortably soft, while being sufficiently supportive to ward off pain.
  • For most people, the material in these pillows is resilient. It springs back consistently after impressions are made, which helps the pillows to stay supportive over time.

Something to consider

• Some reviewers found that the firmness of their MicroCloud Pillow fizzled out after a month or so, flattening out so that it didn’t provide much support in the long run. However, the number of reviewers expressing this opinion was far less than those who were happy with the spring-back quality of the pillow.
Compare all MicroCloud Pillows listings
Pillow FillingPolyesterPolyesterPolyesterPolyester
Cover MaterialCottonCottonCottonCotton
Allergy SensitiveYesYesYesYes
Dimensions 450 x 700 mm480 x 900 mm760 × 760 x 50 mm370 x 220 x 80 mm
Machine WashableCover and FillingCover and FillingCover and FillingCover and Filling
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Release date
Awards 2017, 2020 and 20242017, 2020 and 20242017, 2020 and 20242017, 2020 and 2024