MicroCloud Pillows

Standard, King, V-Shaped, etc...

Pros

• Both supportive and comfortable

• Help to relieve back and neck pain

• Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (81) · No (8)
MPower

MPowerRichmond-Tweed, NSW

This is perfect

These pillows are extremely comfortable and supportive. Bought my first pair a few years ago and am replacing with larger size that is how impressed I am. Highly recommend this product

Purchased in May 2021 at MicroCloud.

deni

deniSydney, NSW

The ‘Hotel’ Pillow

The Hotel Pillow. Awful pillows don’t waste your $100 on this pillow. After 3 months there is no support no nothing and I’m left with a headache and neck ache from lack of support. They flatten out and reduce to nothing after a few months. 8 months down the track I have to go back to my old Tontine pillow which feels wonderful compared to it. Waste of money never again.

Purchased in July 2020 for $100.00.

Bill

BillCanberra 2600, ACT

Yes Yes Yes !!!

Thursday 0830 - pillow ordered .
Friday 1130 - pillow arrived.
Melbourne to Canberra all in one day. Well done Micro Cloud Bedding.
Well, after setting the standard in ordering and delivering the pillows (we got two), we tried them last night ... and I must say that it was absolutely fantastic. The height, firmness etc suited me instantly. Importantly, they were not hot like other pillows.
At the moment, it is marginally high for my wife (she is used to having a lower pillow), but she is sure she will get used to the difference quite soon.
10 out of 10.

Purchased in February 2021 at Micro Cloud for $87.00.

Alexis

Alexis

Won’t dry and go mouldy

I received two pillows as a gift. They were ok. After using them for over 12 months I decided to wash them as per the instructions on the tag. Well it’s been over a week and they are still not dry even after 3 x spin drys, hanging in the sun for 2 days and multiple hours in the dryer. I wish I had never washed the pillows as now they are unusable.

Purchased in December 2017.

2010pies1

2010pies1Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Second one.

I got one about 2 years ago & it is still like new. I couldn't be happier with it. I am now buying a second one. Thank you so much for the best Pillow I've ever had.

Purchased in April 2019.

Victoria R.

Victoria R.Illawarra, NSW

Don’t waste your money.

At first this pillow was amazing, it was soft and bounced back nicely. A month later and it’s flat like a pancake and gives me a sore neck every night. Really disappointed.

Purchased at MicroCloud.

Mich

MichSydney, NSW

Great at first but not so great now

I had high hopes too after reading the reviews and the pillow was great for about six months but has now lost its shape. I should've got in contact with MicroCloud earlier but have probably left it too late to do anything about it now. Bit hesitant to ever buy an expensive pillow again.

Ben

Ben

Very disappointing

I had high hopes for these pillows after reading all of the glowing reviews. They were very good for about a week, and then flattened quickly and have been uncomfortable ever since. Very disappointed.

Purchased in October 2020.

Gerrie

Gerrie

Unfortunately it's not good for me!

I wanted this pillow to be my saving Grace, however it was not, unfortunately. I'm not saying anything bad about this pillow at all, it just didn't work for me.

The Goldilocks of pillows

They are the Goldilocks pillow, allowing your head to sink in just right. This purchase is our 2nd set of Microcloud pillows after many a happy nights sleep on the 1st set. Once you've tried Microcloud you'll never go back.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jayne, this is great news that you are enjoying your new MicroCloud pillows . Appreciate your assistance with your review and look forward to your return.

Liza

Liza

Luxury at home

We experienced these pillows while staying in luxury accommodation in Queensland. We were so in love with these pillows we bought some on our return home to have the same kind of luxury we had on our holiday. These pillows are like sleeping on a cloud. They are very high, good for side sleepers

Purchased in November 2020 for $100.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Lisa, thank you for your review on the pillow . Very pleasing you are enjoying the comfort and support so much. Very much appreciate your review .

Jody

JodyIllawarra, NSW

Love this pillow so comfortable

Really comfortable to sleep on love how they mold into your head and neck gives great support and I have been sleeping much better and not waking with neck aches happy with my purchase.

Purchased in December 2020.

David

DavidSydney, NSW

pillow too fat

Perhaps I just ordered incorrectly but pillow is impossible to sleep on. You'd need to be a giraffe to get your neck over it. I can't see how this is anything but an adornment.

Purchased in November 2020 for $200.00.

Cheriann

CheriannPalmwoods

The Dream Pillow I Never New Existed.

My husband ordered the micro cloud as a last resort for me. I suffer terribly with neck stiffness and pain. Have tried just about every pillow out there. First night with this pillow slept all night woke up no pain or soreness. I have found my dream pillow. Cant recommend them highly enough. Thank you .

Purchased in November 2020 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $100.00.

ConV

ConVSydney, NSW

Best pillow ever

After using the very comfortable King pillow in a hotel, i had to have one. It gives great head and neck support and i have not slept better since. Recommended

Purchased in December 2020 for $109.00.

Find out how MicroCloud Pillows compares to other Pillows

This is perfect, l wouldn't be without it.

Initially l was disappointed, but after using the pillow for two weeks my opinion changed, l now love it, it is so
comfortable. I'm sleeping better than l did with my old pillow.

Purchased in May 2020 for $80.00.

Marina

MarinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect pillow

Since purchasing my pillow I have not had a bad night's sleep-it's like resting your head on a cloud. Love it-won't use any other. Highly recommend to anyone wanting a top quality pillow

Hi Marina,
very pleasing to receive such glowing feedback . We strive to design and create quality bedding to provide comfort and rest . And thankyou also for your recommendation too.

pm

pm

Best pillow I have ever had.

It is soft but supportive and after several months is still as good as new. Highly recommend them. I have restful sleep as a result and am very happy with it.

Purchased in March 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi PM, restful sleep is the focus here . Thank you for your review to share with many others. Looking forward to your return .

Dominika Rogala

Dominika RogalaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They are by far the best cushion inserts they go back into shape good quality!!!!!!!

These are the best cushion inserts I have bought they stay in shape and the service from this company are fantastic and quick in delivery ,great to responding to any questions u may have.
Would highly recommend!!

Purchased for $300.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thank you for your review Dominika. Our inserts were designed for interior designers who required something more comfortable, healthier and overall better quality. We're very pleased to see you rate them so highly.

Rose

RoseTasmania

Too high and firm

Sadly I was expecting a softer pillow after reading the reviews, but this is a little too firm for my liking, as well as being too high for comfort for side sleeping

Purchased in November 2020 for $95.00.

Wendy Masked

Pillow Standard

My standard Microcloud pillow arrived last week. I'm using my own pillow protector and bamboo cotton pillowcase. The pillow is like a cloud without being crazy soft and feels amazing (maybe a little too high) but I wake up often during the night sweating as I do with memory foam pillows. Is this normal?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Wendy, we have created the microCloud pillow to ensure the best ventilation possible, allowing air to pass through the pillow, and we use a pure cotton covering for the actual pillow too. Our research has found that it is very important to lower the temperature in bedrooms to improve comfort and better sleep especially on warm nights. Our customers feedback is that this works well and a fan set on low can also assist to gently circulate air.
Can you also contact us via email info@microCloudbedding.com.au and advise your order Ref No. so that we can assist further.

Wendy M

Thanks for your reply, I will contact you by email.

Edamse

Edamseasked

Pillows

I am interested in buying 2 pillow's but having read a few post about pillows going flat/ lumpy in a few months I am a bit scared as they are not cheap. Love to know if more people have the same problem, and if so what does the company do when the pillows turn flat/lumpy, do you get a refund?

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Edamse, thank you for getting in touch. Our products are hotel commercial quality, designed to provide an unrivalled level of comfort and support for you, whilst holding their shape better than other fibre or feather options. In the rare case a customer has an issue, we're always prepared to work toward a solution. Our main focus is helping our customers achieve a more comfortable nights sleep.

suvill

suvillasked

Pillow Standard

Where can I buy a standard micro cloud suprelle crestelle pillow

Jeff
Jeff

At micocloudbedding.com.au
Buy the Hotel pillow -great

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Suvill, our Hotel Pillow (standard and king size) is available www.microcloudbedding.com.au/pillows

Get an answer from our members and MicroCloud representatives

Features

• Available in 5 different pillow types, including Standard, King, V-Shaped, European and Body.
  • The fibre filling used in this range of pillows is described by MicroCloud as being breathable and promoting a healthy airflow in the material. This helps ensure heat isn’t trapped inside, contributing to a cooler and more comfortable sleep.
  • The MicroCloud Pillows are hypoallergenic. They’re treated by an additive used by HealthGuard, which makes them antimicrobial and dust-mite resistant. This makes the pillows user-friendly for people with asthma or allergies.
  • MicroCloud Pillows are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved, which means they’ve been thoroughly tested to ensure that they don’t use any harmful substances in the materials.

Points of Praise

• The MicroCloud Pillows - and in particular the Standard or ‘Hotel’ Pillow - helped happy sleepers wake up with hardly any pain or soreness in their necks and backs.
  • The balance of comfort and support was ideal. Reviewers often described the MicroCloud Pillows as comfortably soft, while being sufficiently supportive to ward off pain.
  • For most people, the material in these pillows is resilient. It springs back consistently after impressions are made, which helps the pillows to stay supportive over time.

Something to consider

• Some reviewers found that the firmness of their MicroCloud Pillow fizzled out after a month or so, flattening out so that it didn’t provide much support in the long run. However, the number of reviewers expressing this opinion was far less than those who were happy with the spring-back quality of the pillow.
Compare all 5 MicroCloud Pillows