MicroCloud Pillows

MicroCloud Pillows

Standard, King, V-Shaped, etc...

Coralie

CoralieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Appalling customer service!

I have not received pillow yet and did not receive an automatic tracking number response. I emailed MicroCloud to find out when I could expect delivery and the response to my email was of a very abrupt tone. I would have expected better customer service

Purchased in December 2019 for $100.00.

Mimi

Mimi

Best pillows!

We had memory-foam pillows that were so uncomfortable. These microcloud hotel pillows are so comfortable. No more sore necks in the morning and a much better sleep. Thank you so much!

Purchased in October 2019 at MicroCloud for $79.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Mimi, thank you for your review. Pleasing to know that our pillows have taken the pressure off your head/neck and led to a better night's sleep.

Kathryn

KathrynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed. Quickly losing capacity to provide comfortable support.

Only a few months old. Losing capacity to provide comfort, support and maintain shape. Disappointed that these pillows do not live up to the hype. Sleep disrupted and pain flares.

Purchased in September 2019 at MicroCloud.

Heike

HeikeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Problem solved!

30 pillows later, I have finally found the best pillow in the world. No stiff necks in the morning! A supplier with equal quality, if not better, than pillows enjoyed in 5 Star Resorts. Will never buy another type of pillow again. Thank you MicroCloud.

Purchased in August 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Heike, thank you for your review. That's amazing feedback! We're really pleased that your search for the perfect pillow has now finished with our microCloud Hotel Pillow.

Ann

AnnNorth Western Region, NSW

The most comfortable pillow I have ever had.

I have purchased many pillows over the years but none have given me the level of comfort like the MicroCloud. This pillow is soft, supportive and a dream to sleep on. Easily pulled under my neck for side sleeping and quickly regaining shape when I roll over on my back - I love it and am enjoying a better nights sleep because of it. Thank you.

Purchased in September 2019 at MicroCloud for $78.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Ann, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that our pillow has helped to achieve a better nights sleep. We developed a blend of fibres that has a unique soft yet supportive feel like no other.

neil

neilIllawarra, NSW

Quality is excellent. Perfect fit.

These are better quality and cheaper than you can buy in a store. They wash great and don't shrink.
Love our king pillows. Feels just like an expensive hotel. Keep fluffing up like new.

Purchased for $97.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Neil, thank you for your review. Being commercial quality, they can be machine washed and tumble dried. We're pleased to know you're enjoying that hotel comfort at home.

Robyn Hamden

Robyn HamdenEyre Peninsula, SA

Quality of Life Back

I damaged my neck and shoulder Two years ago and found sleeping all night impossible. We discovered micro cloud pillows in an Adelaide hotel where I got the best sleep in years and brought our own. Its supportive while being beautiful and soft, giving me quality of life back.

Purchased in September 2019 at Cloud Made Simple for $95.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Robyn, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our Hotel Pillows has provided you with the best sleep in a long time. The feel of our pillow - soft yet supportive - is super popular.

Happy Purchaser

Happy PurchaserHunter Region, NSW

The Perfect pillow!

This fantastic, soft and comfortable pillow has helped my neck considerably. My neck has been out for over a year and went through quite a few pillows before I found the perfect one, love it! Thank you :)

Purchased in September 2019 at MicroCloud for $79.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good afternoon, thank you for your review. That is really pleasing to know that our pillow has considerably helped alleviate neck pain.

Bloody fantastic pillow.

The perfect amount of squish and support for my bung neck. I have six other pillows (that I purchased before this one), all of which were no good... very happy customer.

Purchased in September 2019 at MicroCloud for $100.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kater, thank you for your review. The design of the pillow is soft yet supportive. We're pleased to know you're enjoying that unique comfy feel.

Tracey Goode

Tracey GoodeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Most comfy pillow

This pillow is exactly like a cloud.
Soft and cuddly and has as lot of support. Also doesnt sweat.
Fell in love with this pillow at a hotel in Melbourne. Had to have one.
Love it.

Purchased in September 2019 at MicroCloud for $99.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Tracey, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're enjoying that comfy hotel pillow at home now. All our range allows air to circulate easily, assisting with a temperature neutral outcome.

Alaine A.

Alaine A.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Omg i cant wait to go to bed of a night.

Omg i cant wait to go to bed of a night. My pillow is the most comfortable i have ever owned. My partner hates it, he says it wont let him get out of bed in the morning haha. Im sleeping better and i dont need to chase it around the bed. A king pillow on a queen bed is awesome 2 is even better

Purchased in August 2019 at MicroCloud for $100.00.

Renee M.

Renee M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic could believe it was that good didnt even try it first. The accessories that cane for free were a real treat

My new pillow stops my shoulder hurting and my sleep is more restful. The pillows were also sent with a silky case that makes sleeping on it a dream. Other king size pillows tend to be not so firm

Purchased in September 2019 for $200.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Renee, thank you for sharing your experience. That's terrific to know that our pillows has reduced the shoulder pain and you're enjoying a better night's sleep.

Sue

Sue

There is nothing better on the market!

I haven’t slept well for 13 years. I slept on Microcloud pillows in a quality hotel and was astounded how well I slept and how incredibly comfortable the pillows were. They are like sleeping on down filled pillows without the cruelty!
I loved them so much I bought 4 pillows, 10 standard cushions and 7 European cushions for the lounge suites.
There are no words to truly describe just how indulgent and luxurious these products are so do yourself a favour and fill your home with them. You won’t be sorry!!

Purchased in July 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Sue, thank you for your review. It's really pleasing to know that we have help you achieve the best sleep in a very long time. The no cruelty to animal factor is popular, along with the ability to machine wash + tumble dry.

Martina P.

Martina P.Perth

Best pillow EVER

This is the perfect pillow! I was searching for a new pillow for what seems like forever and bought many along the way only to always shift the new ones to guest room and always going back to my VERY old pillow. Not with this one <3 after the first night I knew my search was over... I even went back to bed for a few more minutes after breakfast, that's how comfy this pillow is :-D it doesn't matter what position I go to sleep in, the pillow always feels soft yet supportive and very comfortable. I love the feeling when I lay my head on the pillow, pure bliss :-)

Purchased in September 2019 at MicroCloud for $95.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Couldn't live without my king size pillow

I can honestly say I'm sleeping like a baby. It doesn't go flat. Keeps its shape. I've spent 100's of dollars on pillows. I've finally found the best pillow yet. The best purchase I've made.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Kaye, thank you for your review. We're so pleased to know that you're enjoying your best quality sleep with help from our pillow.

Rita Jones

Rita JonesCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

After my 20th Purchase have found Heaven........

This Pillow without a doubt is the very best I've tried ~ for comfort, pressure on your ears, support, & just the best nights sleep I've had in a very long time..............

Purchased in September 2019 at MicroCloud for $350.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Rita, thank you for your review. So pleasing to know that our pillow has helped you enjoy substantially better sleep.

JacquiO

JacquiOCanberra 2600, ACT

Hotel Pillow - Fantastic Service

I have been searching for the perfect pillow for sometime now - like at 5 star hotels. While I was disappointed in the first pillow I received, I was absolutely impressed with the fabulous service from MicroCloud. They very quickly organized another pillow to be sent to me. It is worth purchasing from MicroCloud as they care about their customers and go out of their way to ensure the right pillow is received.

Purchased in August 2019 at MicroCloud for $95.00.

Julie h

Julie h

So comfy... just perfect!

Just love it!!! But does tend to go flat. Great quality. Always smells fresh and clean doesn’t hold odours. The covers that come with the pillows are top quality thanks.

Purchased in July 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Julie, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying the comfort and freshness!

Glenda

GlendaMid North Coast, NSW

LOVE my Pillow !!!!

I love my pillow - it is so soft & keeps its shape beautifully !!! I look forward to snuggling up to my pillow every night !!! I also appreciated the pillow protector - bonus also was the pillow slip included with the pillow!!! THANK YOU !!!!

Purchased in August 2019 at MicroCloud for $95.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Glenda, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know your enjoy comfy sleep and that the free extras were well received!

Happy

HappyNortheast, VIC

Sound sleep, may reduce snoring too

The ability to enjoy a good nights sleep is elusive to many people. The micro cloud pillows have delivered good quality sleep for my wife and me. I recommend these pillows, thank you. I can’t say 100% but I believe they have helped reduce incidence of snoring too.

Purchased in July 2019 at MicroCloud for $160.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Thank you for sharing your review. Pleased to know you and your wife are enjoying a better night's sleep now.