MicroCloud Pillows

Love this pillow!

We researched pillows to use in our newly built chalets and purchased MicroCloud on the basis of these reviews.
We tried them out ourselves and loved them. We cant wait for our guests to start arriving and using them!
Tree Chalets
Busselton WA

Purchased in April 2019 for $75.00.

Pillow Relieves Pain Yes
Hi Tree Chalets Busselton, thank you for your review. We wish you the very best for the new accommodation you've built. We're pleased we can play a part in comfort for your guests.

Best pillows ever

These feel like expensive down-filled pillows but are filled with low-allergenic micro fibre meaning no funny smell or prickly feathers. They are very supportive and suitable for back or side sleepers. Very generous size and filling give a luxury feel, overall very happy.

Purchased in April 2019 at MicroCloud.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Hi Spacebabe18, thank you for your review. That's great to know you love our down-alternative filling. It certainly provides a comfortable feel with many health and hygiene benefits.

A Very Versatile Pillow (after narrowing the pillowcase by 5cm)

It's only been six weeks but I can already definitely say that I am very pleased with this pillow, and it is a keeper for sure. However, I did have to make the pillowcase narrower by 5cm as my head sunk in too low otherwise. Now it is 100% perfect for me. I have an adjustable bed and sleep in an almost zero gravity position most nights. The king size Microcloud pillow gives me just the right support where I need it. On the rare occasion I lay flat and on my side I just push a corner or two in, so to plump the pillow to suit. Also, most mornings I'll do a back stretch before getting out of bed, by laying on my tummy, and I can easily prop the pillow under my upper chest and arms. Previously, the old pillows would need to be put aside, but this one is, well, it's versatile.

Purchased in March 2019 for $115.00.

Pillow Relieves Pain Yes
Hi FJ Byers, thank you for sharing your experience. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying the support and comfort of our pillow in various sleep positions.

Perfect, just the right comfort. Love it!

The pillows support my neck and I don't have any neck pain. I am sleeping a lot better and not tossing and turning all night. The pillows have keep their shape and fluff up again the next morning.

Purchased in March 2019.

Hi Barb, thank you for your review. We're delighted to see that you have found our pillow as 'the perfect pillow'.

this is better than perfect, just magnificent

the best pillows that we have purchased and slept on, gives a great night comfortable sleep with no more headaches or neck pain , wish we had know about this Company's products earlier.

Purchased in March 2019 for $79.00.

Pillow Relieves Pain Yes
Hi Christine, thank you for your review and recommendation. We're so happy to read your comments. No more pain and a better sleep -- excellent result for you! Coming into winter, perhaps a quilt or topper is next on the list.

Good night sleep

So Comfortable, I can cuddle into it, and still it gives me the support I need. I sleep so much better with no more neck pain, worth every cent. Highly recommended

Purchased in January 2019.

Hi Fran, thank you for your review. Pleased to know you're enjoying the longer sized pillow. Great result that it has reduced neck pain for you.

It really is like sleeping on a cloud...or a marshmallow - take your pick as its soft but supportive

I was sleeping on 2 pillows and on my side -not a favourite position. Since I have been sleeping on my new MicroCloud Pillow I can tummy sleep and only need this one pillow. It wont suit everyone as it is soft ...but in a good way. Yes I will buy more.

Purchased in March 2019 for $94.00.

Hi nomadicannie, thank you for your review. We're please to know you're enjoying our uniquely made pillow, combining comfort and support.

Great

We really love this pillow, unfortunately for me it’s a big too big for me to sleep on, I feel my head almost slips off.
I find it’s wonderful for reading etc, so comfortable & snuggly.

Purchased in November 2018 for $99.00.

Hi K Harvey, thank you for your review. Pleased you've found a number of other uses for the king size. We'd like to ask a few questions regarding your pillow preference. Please contact us at info@microcloudbedding.com,au to see if we can help find a solution.

Extremely OVERRATED

You know how cheap pillows just become flat when you sleep on them?

I have owned two microcloud standard pillows for 8 months now, and whenever I rest my head on either pillow, it just bottoms out like cheap pillows do providing almost no support at all!

The only good thing is that you can easily fluff the pillow back to its plump shape, but that's only good for aesthetics, and the pillow will still flat out when you sleep on it.

Purchased in September 2018.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Hi Nicholas, thank you for your review. This doesn't sound like how our pillows typically perform. Please e-mail as info@microcloudbedding.com.au so that we can look into this for you.

King Size Pillow - Makes Me Upset I Have To Write This Review

I am going to start off by saying I have really tried to love this pillow. I had recently bought a memory foam pillow and did not like it. I have stayed at hotels and really like the big 'down' pillows. Seeing the reviews I was really excited to get my pillow, after using it I am beyond disappointed.

Here is why;
1. I think I should have gotten a standard pillow (not the retailers fault but ill get into why this matters)
2. Because the pillow is so big when I rest my head in the middle of it, it really caves down nearly to the point where I feel like I am on the mattress.
3. I have had the pillow not even a week and there is already an indent in the middle of it.
4. The pillow just feels like it has no 'substance' behind it. I get its not really suppose to but I've used a lot of hotel pillows and this one just feels like it is 'down' too much. I do not know if it is because it is a king and it kind of caves in on itself.

All in all I would still recommend this company even despite this review. I also purchased a mattress topper with the pillow and I definitely give it 5/5 stars, it is amazing! I will be writing my own review on that later. The topper relieves a lot of pressure off of my neck so it makes the pillow bearable but not comfy at all.

I may purchase a standard pillow and see if that makes a difference, only because the mattress topper is so good, I kind of feel like something might just not be right with my pillow. Being a student I did put a lot of money into the pillow unfortunately and will have to wait.

Do not stop yourself from trying the products yourself, just keep my review in mind.

Purchased in March 2019 for $115.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Hi Caleb, thank you for your review. We're sorry to learn that you're finding the king pillow to be lacking support. The pillow is designed to be both supportive and comfortable. Could you please get in touch with us at info@microcloudbedding.com.au

Too high-profile for us

The pillow was very supportive but way too high for both myself and my husband. We bought 2 but only opened 1, and Microcloud were very helpful and happy to refund the unopened product.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Hi OBM, thank you for your review. Perhaps a low profile pillow is best suited for yourself. Please we were able to help with the unused one getting returned.

Excellent supportive and comfortable pillow

I discovered these wonderful pillows and am now able to sleep without constant neck pain and morning headaches. Love the length and softness of the pillow and the ‘just right’ support and comfort provided. Now I’ve bought my own King pillow and one for my husband too. We are both very happy indeed with our pillows.

Purchased in April 2019 at MicroCloud.

Hi Katherine, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that our soft yet supportive pillow is helping with better sleep.

Finally a pillow that doesn't hurt my neck and helps with my headaches!

Very comfortable, exactly the height I need to support my neck.
My headaches have reduced after using this pillow. I bought my pillow after having a phone consultation and was so happy with the advice, support and guidance she showed to help me purchase the right pillow for me

Purchased in January 2019 for $285.00.

Pillow Relieves Pain Yes
Hi Kate, thank you for your review. That is a fantastic result! We're very pleased to know your sleeping comfortably, waking pain free and found our service helpful.

The best ever!

This really is the most comfortable pillow I have ever bought. No more restless nights and sore necks! It is a quality item that holds its shape well. My husband and I are in our 70's and have never slept better. Thank you, MicroCloud!

Purchased in March 2019 for $95.00.

Hi Gay, thank you for your review. Better sleep -- that's an excellent result for you and your husband.

Not as good as I thought needs to be firmer

Not as comfortable needs to be firmer especially for the money spent. I am very disappointed its nothing like the pillow from the hotel I stayed at.

Purchased in February 2019.

Hi Jackie, thank you for your review. The pillow is designed to be soft and supportive. We only have one pillow that goes out to all our customer groups. Could you please contact us info@microcloudbedding.com.au so that we can investigate further.

Best pillow I have tried

Have tried various pillows over the years including latex, memory foam and this pillow is definitely the most comfortable pillow I have slept on.I would certainly recommend them to my friends.

Purchased in February 2019 for $174.00.

Hi David, thank you for your review & recommendation. We're pleased to know that you find our pillow composition the most premium you have experienced. Our customers seem to really enjoy the support and comfort combination.

So soft and supportive

They are lush, soft and supportive pillows, I feel like I’m in a hotel. They look great on the bed too. It’s taken me years and many pillows to find these.

Purchased in February 2019 for $90.00.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Hi Max, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you've arrived at our pillow being the perfect one for you! Our unique combination of soft, yet supportive is very popular for all sleeping positions.

Best pillow

Im using this pillow during pregnancy and it is so comfortable- just the right size - soft but full and supportive. Great for reading also and for extra support on the couch.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Hi Clare, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're finding our V-Pillow comfortable in a range of situations. Some people also use it once bub is born to assist with breast-feeding.

Really is hotel quality

Over the years, I have spent quite a lot on pillows. This is the best I've ever bought, just the right height and softness level. And yes, less neck pain and better sleep. The complimentary pillow protectors and pillow slips were a nice surprise.

Purchased in March 2019.

Pillow Relieves Pain Yes
Hi Susie, thank you for your review. That really is a great result for you -- less neck pain and better sleep.

Love love love

This is the third pillow I have purchased from micro cloud. They are so soft and comfortable and your head truly feels like it is in a supportive cloud all night.

Purchased in January 2019 for $100.00.

Hi Amanda, thank you for your review and for being a loyal customer. We're pleased to know that you enjoy our unique combination of soft yet supportive.

Hi. How much are your pillows and mattress topper please?
Hi Iceblock, our standard size pillow is $95 for one, otherwise $79ea for two or more. What size Mattress Topper? Prices are available on our website or you can call 1800 95 33 22

Does your face sink down into a Microsoft pillow? I like the feeling of fresh air around my face, I am a side sleeper
Hi Marg, thank you for your question. There is an element of give in our pillow that allows pressure to be taken off the head and neck. Our pillow is designed to encourage airflow so that overheating doesn't become an issue.I personally haven’t experienced any problem with this happening. I just love my pillows.

What is the content of the Micro Cloud pillow? Is this pillow memory foam?
Hi penstar52, thank you for your question. The filling is a unique blend of hi-tech man made fibres that combine soft comfort with excellent head and neck support. The MicroCloud fibre blend is super fine and we use a 100% Japara cotton casing which promotes air-circulation for great temperature regulation. We do not use memory foam in our products as it contributes to overheating, has an odour, can't be washed and is not in line with the comfort expected at luxury hotels.Good grief. It’s a polyester pillow. Clearly states this on the packaging. Save your money and buy a reputable brand instead.

Pillow StandardPillow KingPillow V-ShapedPillow European