MicroCloud Pillows

dont rate this pillow at all

Received this pillow 4 days ago after reading all the reviews on here, i thought yep this is the go after all 288 people cant be wrong giving them a 5 star rating, well after 3 nights trying to sleep with it i threw it on the floor 3 times in the 3 nights after waking up with a stiff neck and sore shoulders halfway through the night, went back to the old one to complete the sleep. these pillows are way to soft to offer any genuine support and get as hot as hell after sleeping on them for a couple of hours,i've tried 4 different pillows including this one in the last 4 months and still cannot find one that offers any more support and comfort than the 5 year old one that i already have,i've easily wasted $400 in the process and this was another $96 wasted in my opinion and i'm sleeping on a $1,000 Sleeping Duck Mattress that i purchased less than a year ago, but finding the right pillow to match it i'm afraid is the hard part .

Purchased in March 2019 for $96.00.

Pillow Relieves Pain No
Hi Cockleman, thank you for sharing your experience. We're sorry to understand that the pillow has not been suited to your needs. Our pillows are loved by those who are looking for a soft, yet supportive feel. It seems that you may benefit from something toward the firmer end of the scale. We'd like to assist you further. It would be helpful to understand your needs and preference in more detail, and hopefully we can point you in the right direction. Please contact us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au so that we can try to find a solution for you.

The pillows are slightly soft for my liking.

It comes with a pillow protector which is great. However, I would prefer it to be firmer for better neck support. The pillow cases are also complimentary and are comfy

Purchased in March 2019.

Hi Z.Tan, thank you for sharing your review. We're pleased to know you consider the whole deal great value. Please contact us via info@microcloudbedding.com.au for some helpful tips regarding the support of your pillow.

Love love love this pillow.

Our whole family has one each and they come everywhere with us! Better nights sleep all round. Mine is over three years old and still fluffs up perfectly and is so comfortable. As we are all allergy sufferers the washable option is a definite winner too!

Purchased in November 2018.

Good morning Sam, thank you for your review. That's fantastic - pleased to know the whole family loves them. If you travel frequently, perhaps our little Travel Pillow could be useful www.microcloudbedding.com.au/travel-pillow

Most comfortable pillow I've ever owned

I'm very fussy when it comes to pillows. I tend to sleep on my side, so I need a pillow that's reasonably high to keep my spine in alignment. I also want one that's reasonably soft and bouncy so that my ear doesn't get squashed and my head is cradled in place. I don't want to feel like I'm resting my head on a rock. I've tried just about every brand of fibre-filled pillows on the market and they invariably flatten - sometimes in only a few weeks. Latex pillows were better from a support point of view, but they're hot and kinda smell funny, as well as being very expensive.

Then one night we stayed at the Stamford Plaza in Brisbane and I met the MicroCloud pillow. It was love at first sight. I stripped off the pillowcase and took a photo of the tag so that I could buy my own, and I've never looked back. Months after purchase it's still springy and has maintained its loft. It plumps up well and I'm so happy I bought it. Highly recommended.

Purchased in September 2018.

Hi mcb4073, thank you for sharing your experience. Many people will certainly find your detailed assessment very helpful. We're delighted that you've replicated that comfy hotel experience in your home!

Best Pillow I have ever brought

When it was time to purchase a new pillow I researched long and hard. I was initially drawn to the most expensive brands with the belief that they must be the best. Reviews proved otherwise. I had always enjoyed a fabulous nights sleep when staying at city hotels which was what drew my attention to MicroCloud. I have not been disappointed in my purchase and are now intending to purchase one for my husband. My quality of sleep has improved dramatically.

Purchased in January 2019 at MicroCloud for $99.00.

Pillow Relieves Pain Yes
Hi Kathryn, thank you for your review. We're super happy to know that the hotel experience is now replicated at home & sleep quality has improved. Look forward to assisting your husband with a new pillow.

Love my pillow.

My King pillow is very comfortable and keeps it’s shape. Love the extra length.
I love the feel of the softness and at the same time support my neck.
I sleep well on this pillow.

Purchased in November 2018 at Directly from MicroCloud .

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Good afternoon Phyllis, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know the combination of softness and support is assisting with great sleep.

Absolutely a fantastic pillow!!

Pillow is very supportive and doesn't flatten or sag. My quality of sleep has improved and most importantly no more sore neck in the morning! Definitely a 5 star rating!!

Purchased in January 2019 for $80.00.

Pillow Relieves Pain Yes
Hi Anne, thank you for your review. We are so please to see that your neck pain is no longer causing you grief in the morning.

Fantastic

Best pillow I have found in years. Each day it plumps up well & supports my head all the right places for a good nights sleep. A Better sleep each night.

Purchased in April 2017 at On line.

Pillow Relieves Pain Yes
Hi Diana, thank you for your review. Pleased to know you're enjoying better sleep as a result of using our pillow.

Love it

This pillow feels very soft to the touch. I am a side sleeper and I have found it a great height for helping to keep my neck and spine in alignment- no more stiff sore neck in the morning!

Purchased in October 2018.

Pre-existing Neck / Back IssuesNo
Hi Jan, thank you for your review. That really is a fantastic outcome!

Fantastic . Had made such a difference to my nights sleep

Great support for your neck . I never wake up with a stiff neck like other pillows.My partner had bought a pillow from Microcloud pillow after staying at crown casino in Melbourne. She had looked up what pillows they use and microcloud is the pillows is what the choose to use

Purchased in December 2018 for $110.00.

Pillow Relieves Pain Yes
Good morning Robyn, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that the comfortable hotel experience has also delivered in your own home.

Best pillow by far.

I have been purchasing different pillows from Harris Scarf for 3 years and found them all uncomfortable, also some had a terrible smell and needed to be aired for weeks. My neck was always stiff and I would toss and turn trying different sleeping positions to no avail. Finally I purchased a MicroCloud standard pillow which I thought was expensive but it was very comfortable and have been giving them as gifts to my family who were also having poor sleep. The moral of the story is that you get what what you pay for.

Purchased in August 2018 for $90.00.

Pillow Relieves Pain Yes
Good morning Graeme, thank you for your review. We're very pleased to know that the comfort of our pillow has helped relieve your neck pain. They certainly make excellent gifts!

Love these pillows

Best pillows ever. Bought them for every member of the family for Christmas presents. They all loved them. Also have a mattress topper and it's SO comfortable. It's like sleeping on a cloud.

Purchased in November 2018.

Hi Shanti, thank you for your review. Pleased to know the whole family are loving the comfort.

Great pillow

Had been looking for a good pillow. Purchased several other brands and found either too hard or too soft. Spent the night at a hotel and slept on the perfect pillow. I figure if they are being used there then they must be good and durable. Bought my pillow on line several months ago and never looked back. My only regret is that I didn't buy two. Highly recommend this pillow and supplier.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Hi Ian, thank you for your review. We designed the pillow to be both soft and supportive. Pleased to know that you've slept well and enjoyed our unique design combination. Feel free to contact us directly and hopefully we can assist with that second pillow.

Wonderful pillows

The pillows stay plumped up - are very soft and supportive. Like feather pillows but better!! Highly recommended for all types of sleepers.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Catherine, thank you for your review. We designed the pillows just as you describe. Pleased to know you're enjoying our pillows.

Okay pillow, not worth the price

Bought two standard pillows for around $180, the quality is good , however the size does not fit. One pillow feels to soft while 2 feels too big. For the price of $90 a pillow it's just not worth it. I have felt the same support from cheaper pillows.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Hi Max, thank you for your review. We certainly use top quality materials and manufacturing processes to provide the unique combination of soft comfort and support for all sleeping positions. The pillow is a product used every night and comes with a free protector and pillowcase, so many of our customers feel it is excellent value for the quality. We are sorry that you haven't felt it's worth it. Feel free to contact us at info@microcloudbedding.com.au for some tips to assist with a more supportive feel.

Love love love these MicroCloud pillows

Just purchased last Monday and arrived super fast on Tuesday with pillow protector covers which was a bonus. We have had beautiful cloud like sleeps with amble neck support, whilst they look high and lofty they really mould into your shape. I love them that much I think I need to buy two more to complete the look on the bed.
Thank you MicroCloud for manufacturing a luxurious and affordable pillow.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Hi Shauna, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying the combination of a supportive and comfortable pillow.

Brilliant pillow

I received two king size pillows as a Christmas gift. Was worried they would be too big but I really enjoy the length of them and they are not too tall. I’ve been using them for about a week and have had really comfortable sleeps. They are a good temperature, good softness and good height for both me and my 6’5” boyfriend. Highly recommend these pillows so far.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Hi Sophie, thank you for sharing your experience. We're pleased to know that our king size pillows have helped to improve sleep for both of you. The standard and king size are the same pillow, however the king is 20cm longer. Appreciate the recommendation.

Highly Recommended

After searching for a long time and trying many pillows to alleviate neck soreness, I was not expecting much. To my surprise this pillow alleviated my neck pain and improved sleep quality after one night of use. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedDec 2018
Hi Summer, thank you for your review. We are very pleased to know that the unique combination of our soft yet supportive pillow has helped reduce your neck pain.

Best pillow ever

I came across these pillows while staying at a hotel in Melbourne. I have 4 of these pillows already and just purchased another two for the spare bed. They are by far the best pillows I have ever had and I have tried so many pillows. Would definately recommend them.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
HI Kathy, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you've replicated that hotel experience for your own home.

Perfect Pillows

These are the best pillows that I have ever slept on. I first tried them in a motel and loved them so much I inquired how I could buy some. On line, quick as a wink they were ordered and delivered. The only mistake I made was to order pillow protectors but they came with them so now I have an excess but the pillows are fantastic.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
Hi Christine, thank you for your review. We are very happy to know that you rate ours the best!

Hi. How much are your pillows and mattress topper please?
Hi Iceblock, our standard size pillow is $95 for one, otherwise $79ea for two or more. What size Mattress Topper? Prices are available on our website or you can call 1800 95 33 22

Does your face sink down into a Microsoft pillow? I like the feeling of fresh air around my face, I am a side sleeper
Hi Marg, thank you for your question. There is an element of give in our pillow that allows pressure to be taken off the head and neck. Our pillow is designed to encourage airflow so that overheating doesn't become an issue.I personally haven’t experienced any problem with this happening. I just love my pillows.

What is the content of the Micro Cloud pillow? Is this pillow memory foam?
Hi penstar52, thank you for your question. The filling is a unique blend of hi-tech man made fibres that combine soft comfort with excellent head and neck support. The MicroCloud fibre blend is super fine and we use a 100% Japara cotton casing which promotes air-circulation for great temperature regulation. We do not use memory foam in our products as it contributes to overheating, has an odour, can't be washed and is not in line with the comfort expected at luxury hotels.Good grief. It’s a polyester pillow. Clearly states this on the packaging. Save your money and buy a reputable brand instead.

Pillow StandardPillow KingPillow V-ShapedPillow European