10MicroCloud Pillows

MicroCloud Pillows

Verified🏆 2024 Award

778 reviews · Statistics

88% · 68854 · 7%

Pillow Relieves Pre-Existing Pain Yes (123) · No (13)
Both supportive and comfortable
Help to relieve back and neck pain
See the Best Pillows in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MicroCloud Pillows778 reviews
Lesley
LesleyWASouth West, WA3 posts
  Hotel Pillow Standard

Well worth buying these pillows!

I have replaced 2 cheap pillows with this one from MicroCloud and don't regret it. So comfortable and supportive for a side sleeper and not waking nearly as much during the night. Easy to plump up too. Am now purchasing one for my son who sometimes suffers neck issues. Thank you MicroCloud for another great product! Show details
Jo Vogler
Jo Vogler2 posts

Very happy customer

This is the best pillow I’ve ever slept on, I’ve always been stuck with too soft or too firm, this pillow is heavenly. I also have the v pillow which I’ve had for many years, I’ve just purchased my third, they r a totally new experience, so luxurious you just sink into them. Show reply
Paul
Paul

Amazing pillows!

Amazing pillows! Microcloud will not disappoint! Every pillow I’ve ever owned goes flat within a few months but these don’t lose their shape at all! I’ve still got my original microcloud pillows and they are still fluffy after many years of use! They are a bit on the pricey side but you get what you pay for, simple as that. Outstanding quality, and customer service!
annet b.
annet b.VICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC6 posts
  Hotel Pillow Standard

Love my pillow what more can you say, comfortable and totally supportive

I had my previous one for 4 years and due for a new one . Won’t ever use any other brand . This one is the best. Show details
Kate T
Kate T
  Verified Hotel Pillow Standard

Soft and supportive!

A perfect pillow for a side sleeper, the pillow is soft but firm enough to support whatever position I roll into throughout the night. Honestly a perfect night sleep. Show details ·  1
Colleen
Colleen2 posts
  Hotel Pillow Standard

High quality and practical pillows

This is my second order of MicroCloud Pillows, so impressed was I with my first. The pillows are wonderfully supportive and comfortable, and readily bounce back into shape. My partner and I both have neck and shoulder issues, which these pillows have helped alleviate. That they can be machine washed and tumble dried is an extra bonus. Show details ·  1
MDMD
MDMD2 posts

Love these pillows

Pillows extremely comfortable - when we have visitors they always comment on well they sleep.
Sleeping is a dream with these pillows. Show details ·  1
Randy
RandyTASHobart, TAS

Very comfortable

Most comfortable pillows i have ever experienced. Has improved the quality of my sleep. Show reply
Julia Crawford
Julia Crawford

Sleep tight

The best quality pillows I have ever bought. Light, comfortable, spring back to shape and lots of support. Show details ·  1
Jocelyn C
Jocelyn C
  Hotel

Floating to dreamland

The hotel pillow is so soft and moulds to your shape. Best pillow ever. Show details ·  1
Jane
Jane

Highly recomanded

This pillow is very comfortable and has alleviated my problem of poor sleep. but it just a little too thick for sleep on flat posture, perfect to sleep on the side posture. Show details ·  1
SMdeV
SMdeVQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Perfect for me

These pillows are the perfect firmness and size for me. The only problem I have is that standard pillowcases are a bit too small and compress the pillow so that it’s not as comfortable as the one i slept on in the hotel, which prompted me to buy! I haven’t tried your MicroCloud ones, maybe they fit better. Show details ·  3
Jac30
Jac30Melbourne

Lovely to sleep on

I believe I am sleeping much better since purchasing and also partner's snoring has reduced Show reply
Paul I
Paul INSWSydney, NSW2 posts
  Hotel Pillow King

Great Pillows

Very comfortable and supportive pillows. Have never slept better. Thanks Micro Cloud. Show reply
Fred
Fred2 posts

A comfortable sleep

Best pillow ever. I take it everywhere I go ! Highly recommended. Show details ·  1

Debbie Douglas
Debbie Douglas · Pillows

I would like to purchase 4 of your pillows and live in New Zealand Can I do this please?

MicroCloud
MicroCloud   DM

Hi Debbie, thank you for your message. Please email your order to info@microcloudbedding.com.au and we'll advise the next steps.

Susan M.
Susan M. · Pillows

Price please

Sue c
Sue c

Can’t remember I think around $100 mark but the price should be available on the website.

Bee C
Bee C · V-Shaped Pillow

Hello, I got this pillow recently but the white pillowcases that come with it don’t really match any of my bedding. I was wondering if anyone who owns this pillow has found another pillowcase to fit? I tried Target but it was too small.

Features

• Available in 5 different pillow types, including Standard, King, V-Shaped, European and Body.
  • The fibre filling used in this range of pillows is described by MicroCloud as being breathable and promoting a healthy airflow in the material. This helps ensure heat isn’t trapped inside, contributing to a cooler and more comfortable sleep.
  • The MicroCloud Pillows are hypoallergenic. They’re treated by an additive used by HealthGuard, which makes them antimicrobial and dust-mite resistant. This makes the pillows user-friendly for people with asthma or allergies.
  • MicroCloud Pillows are Oeko-Tex Standard 100 approved, which means they’ve been thoroughly tested to ensure that they don’t use any harmful substances in the materials.

Points of Praise

• The MicroCloud Pillows - and in particular the Standard or ‘Hotel’ Pillow - helped happy sleepers wake up with hardly any pain or soreness in their necks and backs.
  • The balance of comfort and support was ideal. Reviewers often described the MicroCloud Pillows as comfortably soft, while being sufficiently supportive to ward off pain.
  • For most people, the material in these pillows is resilient. It springs back consistently after impressions are made, which helps the pillows to stay supportive over time.

Something to consider

• Some reviewers found that the firmness of their MicroCloud Pillow fizzled out after a month or so, flattening out so that it didn’t provide much support in the long run. However, the number of reviewers expressing this opinion was far less than those who were happy with the spring-back quality of the pillow.
Compare all MicroCloud Pillows listings
Pillow FillingPolyesterPolyesterPolyesterPolyester
Cover MaterialCottonCottonCottonCotton
Allergy SensitiveYesYesYesYes
Dimensions 450 x 700 mm480 x 900 mm760 × 760 x 50 mm370 x 220 x 80 mm
Machine WashableCover and FillingCover and FillingCover and FillingCover and Filling
Manufacturer Warranty1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)1 year(s)
Release date
Awards 2017, 2020 and 20242017, 2020 and 20242017, 2020 and 20242017, 2020 and 2024