MicroCloud Pillows

MicroCloud Pillows

Standard, King, V-Shaped, etc...

Pam L

Pam L

So comfy

These pillows adapt to support your head whether you’re a side sleeper or back sleeper. My neck hasn’t been sore since I started to use this pillow. Recommend to others who want a great nights sleep.

Purchased in January 2020 at MicroCloud for $80.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Pam, thank you for your review and recommendation. We're pleased to know that you have found our pillow to mould to a variety of sleep positions.

Tania

TaniaVictoria

Just like it says, like a cloud.

I always had neck stiffness when waking in the morning, whilst recently away slept on micro-cloud pillow couldn’t believe how comfortable this was and how good my neck felt , Best Buy and you will enjoy a great sleep ,told all my friends about pillow who also agree great to sleep on, great product .

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Tania, thank you for your review and recommendation to your friends. We're delighted to know that you are waking pain free as well as enjoying a more restful night's sleep.

Looses shape in no time

In a couple of days it went back to being as flat as it was in the vacuum pack. So overpriced and such a huge disappointment. Do not buy this pillow.

Purchased for $99.00.

Find out how MicroCloud Pillows compares to other Pillows

Good, but flatter than expected

It's a nice pillow, but I expected it to be a bit loftier based on the description and other reviews. I'm a side sleeper and it is probably too flat.

Grace

GraceSydney, NSW

The best pillow I have ever used

I first used these pillows while staying at the Oaks Cypress Lakes in the Hunter Valley. After a bit of searching I was led to Microcloud bedding.
Placed an order for 4 King size pillows, which took less than a week to arrive.
These pillows are incredible, I am sleeping so much better. Did not have any pre-existing back or neck problems however these pillows have certainly aided in having the best sleep possible, I am a restless sleeper but i have been finding that Im not qaking up through the night anymore and come morning, waking up feeling refreshed.
The pillows also come with protectors and the matching pillowcases are high quality. They retain their shape very well, just need to fluff them up after using.
10 out of 10

Purchased in January 2020 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Extremely thin. Cheap pillow.

I bought the standard hotel pillow, and it's thinner than any pillow I've ever used in my life. Thinner than any of my pillows which have thinned out after 10+ years of use. The product description does not mention how insanely thin this pillow is, there's just zero support and I actually prefer softer pillows. Yeah I've "puffed it out". I regret this purchase.

Purchased in December 2019 at MicroCloud for $100.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Like sleeping on a cloud

Super comfortable. Full support and great quality. Still has the same shape as when I purchased. I suffer neck problems and this pillow has been a great help at making sure I get a full nights rest

Purchased in November 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Good morning Shelley, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you're enjoying the more supportive feel of our V Pillow. Great result that you are sleeping better now.

Love these pillows!

I’ve always struggled to find pillows to suit me as I often have problems with my neck. I’ve tried contour pillows recommended by my physio, memory pillows etc but these pillows are way better than anything I’ve ever used! I thought they’d be too soft but they’re super comfortable, and my neck hasn’t had any issues at all! I washed them and had to use an old pillow while they dried and couldn’t wait to get my comfy pillow back.

Purchased at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Jojo, thank you for your review. We're delighted to know that you rate our pillow so highly.

dhoangy

dhoangy

So Disappointing Yet Again!

Purchased in March 2020 at MicroCloud for $103.00.

pango

pangoNorth Queensland, QLD

Best Pillow Ever

I have tried so many pillows over the last few years but have never found one that gave me a great nights sleep. After reading the reviews of the MicroCloud pillows I decided to give them a shot. Well I have to say my search is over, these are the most comfortable pillows I have ever slept on, they have softness as well as being supportive and I no longer wake up with any neck stiffness. Wish I had found these pillows years ago.

Purchased in January 2020.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi pango, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you rate our pillows so highly and enjoying the soft + supportive combination.

LFK52

LFK52South East Queensland, QLD

Had trouble with first pillow but they were so good.

Had a problem with first pillow but they where fabulous with sending me another pillow, no expense to me , they have a great backup , if you should have a problem they will sort it out. they sorted mine out with no problem, and let me say a lot of companies out they just don’t care once you have brought it, but not MicroCloud five star rating

Purchased in November 2019 for $99.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi LFK52, thank you for your review. We're very pleased to know that you found our customer service experience helpful in working toward a solution for you.

Carlie

Carlie

Love it, it fits our King sized bed perfectly, its very comfortable being soft yet supportive!!

Very supportive and comfortable. I have found that I am sleeping better through the night, without having to fold my pillow during the middle of the night, a perfect night's sleep.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Carlie, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you're enjoying the longer king size (48 x 90cm) pillow. They are the same feel as our standard size (45 x 70cm), but better suited to a king size bed.

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful pillows that ideal for a poor sleeper

I sleep poorly and as a result have tried many types of pillows. MicroCloud are by far the best I have brought. I move around a lot at night and as they are light they are easy to move with you. Though soft they are not too soft and maintain their shape. I can’t say I have suddenly improved to be an excellent sleeper but the MicrCloud pillows I brought have improved my sleep patterns considerably.

Purchased in February 2020 for $9.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Paul, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know that you rate our pillows so highly and enjoying the soft + supportive feel.

newguns

newguns

Excellent.

The reviews were right. It really is very comfortable and supportive. I sleep very well on this pillow and certainly recommend it. It's a lot of money to pay for a pillow but I do not regret it.

Ruth

RuthPerth, WA

King pillows - aaaaahhh

I have been struggling to get comfy in bed with restless movements & waking up with a sore neck. Since purchasing my king pillows my sleep has vastly improved. Great pillows so comfy, great delivery. I love that you get 2 free pillowcases & 4 pillow covers- bonus

Purchased in February 2020 at MicroCloud.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Ruth, thank you for your review. We're pleased to know you are enjoying a better night's sleep as a result of our Hotel Pillow. The free extras are certainly a popular bonus!

BEST PILLOW EVER

I have bought numerous pillows in the last 2 years and none of them have been great, that is until I found MicroCloud and their awesome pillows. It was the hotel style pillow that I bought. I had the best nights sleep. Will definitely buy another one soon.

Purchased in November 2019 for $99.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Anya, thank you for your review. It makes us really happy to know that you rate our pillow so highly.

petert

petertHunter Region, NSW

A great pillow

It;s hard to find a great pillow but these fit the bill for both my wife and myself. Tried them in a hotel and they felt great so decided to buy 2 and they met expectations. Price was good and service 1st class. Would highly recommend.

Purchased in November 2019.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi petert, thank you for your review and recommendation. It's pleasing to see you have had the full microCloud experience from a hotel to your home.

Josey

Josey

Comfort cloud crinkles

Comfy, supportive and well made pillow , only downside for me is the noise it makes when you move around on it, as if it’s got a waterproof cover , so still searching for that perfect pillow

Purchased in December 2019 for $120.00.

Felicity B.

Felicity B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I did have a neck health problem . The pillow was recommended by my daughter.

I found the pillow very supportive. and comfortable. The pain in my neck disappeared within a matter of several days and I have no more disturbed sleep. or nightly pain killer medication I am recommending the pillow to friends including a physiotherapist.

Purchased in December 2019 at MICROCLOUD HIGHETT for $103.00.

MicroCloud B.MicroCloud

Hi Felicity, thank you for your review and recommendations. That's a terrific result to know that the comfort and support of our pillow has fixed your neck pain.

H Nguyen

H NguyenNew South Wales

Quality soft pillows

I got 4 standard pillows and 1 V-shaped pillow for me, my mum and sister. These pillows are well-made and comfortable, the V-shaped is good for hugging. But they are very soft and have low loft, so your head would sink in quite low. They aren’t quite right for me as I prefer firmer head and neck support so I will need to get other pillows, but my sister who sleeps mostly on her back is happy with hers. The complimentary pillow covers are also well-made and feel nice against your skin.

Purchased in December 2019 at MicroCloud for $448.00.