Thermomix TM21

Thermomix TM21

See the Best All-In-One Kitchen Appliances in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Katho

KathoAU

Love it

I upgraded to the TM21 and I love it. I use it pretty much everyday. It saves so much time cooking and does it all for you. I've been using a Thermomix since 2014 and could not imagine not having one. It has pretty much replaced my pots and pans.

Noise Level
Safety

Unhappy farmer

Unhappy farmer

Great machine

Great machine that can do almost anything. I know price point can be a sticking point to purchasing a thermomix, however it’s prefect for a small kitchen where counter space and storage is short. It’s means you don’t need to own 5 different appliances. If you have food sensitivities or are looking at additive and preservative free diet this machine is a god send especially if you don’t live in a major centre and have issues with access to alternative foods. The automated recipes make it so easy to use if you not a cook.

Date PurchasedDec 2015
Mum

MumIllawarra, NSW

Ripoff

My machine has only been used a couple of times since purchase 3 years ago. I have not found enough recipes to warrant getting the machine out. The scales are unreliable and the plastic lid has already been replaced twice. I now find an 888 error which means I can throw this 2000 dollar appliance in the bin. I am soo annoyed and sorry I ever bought into this scam . Please think twice before forking out soo much money for such an inferior product. Shame Thermomix.
☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

Date PurchasedJan 2016
alxge56

alxge56Sydney, NSW

Review demonstration

My hobby is serious cooking done with passion I can cook most of cuisine recipes popular Thai Chinese Mexican Italian Asian Indian etc
I am confident that Thermomix will be very good and we have bought it for my son who does not know how to cook the machine is excellent tool for starters professionals and also it precise time and temperature cooking method We need to use BBQ Oven Charcoal grill and wok on certain times Thermomix covers most of cuisine I will write one more review after we use it I am retired from work and as after 2 years we plan to relocate from Australia so Thermomix will be good easy for two people or four

Date PurchasedJan 2018

marina

marinaSydney

Easy To Use, Convenient

The Thermomix is great at combining multiple gadgets into one easy to use appliance. It's quite expensive but we got it as a wedding gift. If we hadn't I wouldn't usually purchase something from this price point.

The engineering of the product is immaculate and it's extremely easy to maintain, If I could recommend something it would be to lower the price point so other people can obtain the benefits of its use.

Date PurchasedJan 2013

Jono

JonoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The greatest kitchen tool

Thermomix 8+ years of great service. Produced 100s of great meals, drinks and saved us 1000s of dollars by cooking good food at home. Never missed beat, easy and safe to use. Goes in the Caravan when we go away, because it's so versitile and takes up minimal room. Expensive to buy but it soon pays for its self in money, knowledge of food and preparation of good food. Easy to clean and new recipes and ideas always online if you need and idea for a meal.

Date PurchasedFeb 2008

JenHobartHobart, TAS

Very Good

RACHY

RACHYNsw, 2178

fantastic machine

Ive had my thermomix tm21 for 12 years now.its well worth every cent and hasnt skipped a beat , only thing ive replaced is a butterfly worth 25.00 ...there strong in there making..far from flimsy ,unlike other copys...the only thing i foundwith my tm21 was the jug was a little small for a family of 6 ..but the newer ones are alot bigger now....dont hesitate on price as over the years it will pay off...it does everything its supposed to do and more...keep thermomixing :)