Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder

Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder

Dark and Light

See the Best Face in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PaulineSydney, NSW

Using since it started. 2006

I have been using this product since it started? For the last few years I've noticed the product is now LESS in the compact than it used to be! They also stopped the brush & pencil which is very silly? I love the pencil as well as the compact but.... the price has gone ridiculous so I'm now sourcing another produc! I recently ordered one from the discount chemist on Ebay and the product never arrived so now I'm off to try some new ones? Cutting your own throat Thin Lizzy!!!!

Purchased in September 1994 for $30.00.

Ease of Application
Colour
Longevity
Texture
Causes Irritation No
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Skin TypeNormal Skin

Val BourkeSouthern and Hills, SA

Wonderful way to buy makeup . Can be used so many ways

Thin Lizzie has been a favourite of mine for many years. When you purchase the tin you get two powders and two brushes as well as other products. This is great because you can keep one for yourself and give one away as a gift or keep them both and they last twice as long. The makeup is wonderful and no need for a foundation. Use it as a blush and an eye shadow. Fabulous product.

Stopped buying after 12 years

Given the recent MASSIVE price increase I will be changing products. They used to charge $50 fpr 2 compacts 2 brushes 2 pencils and 2 glosses and it's now $30 for 1 compact are they serious!!???

Selina B

Selina BMelbourne, Victoria

Please bring the 6 in 1 Thin Lizzie Professional Powder back.

I love this product and I am very disappointed that Thin Lizzy no longer sell the 6 in one and have to buy everything individually... please reconsider bringing this product back. I have read that some consumers may turn away and use other products. I have used other products but this is my favorite!

emck

emckGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Stop buying this product.

Not happy!!! You can't charge $50 for 2 compacts 2, brushes, 2 eye liners and 2 lip glosses then turn around after more than 12 years and start charging 30 bucks for just one compact!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad your product is irrelevant anyway. Guess I'll change brands.

Davood

Davood

Thin Lizzy Stopped Producing the Boxes

Priceline tell me ThinLizzy no longer produce the boxes with the two compacts, lip glosses, brushes, pencils etc.
ThinLizzy now sell everything individual- however the prices have increased as a result.
Additionally ThinLizzy staff will be in store turning to win the customers back in this competitive make-up market by having promotional girls in store over the weekends.
I’m disappointed as a single compact is priced at $29.99 when a box of two with the extras was only $49.00.
Can’t say I’m happy...

Mad Mira

Mad MiraMoe

Great product if you know how to use it

Thin Lizzy is a great powder for a range of uses full cover or enhancer yes the light shade is dark yes you can end looking not right but that’s only because u only need the tiniest bit to get a lot of coverage once worked out how you need for yourself I will say it’s one of the best powders I’ve used literally only need to lightly touch your brush onto the compact and buff it that one touch should do you’re whole face oh and the other thing is if you can get a pack that contains the eyeliner in it grab the only liner is the best ever number one on my list better then a liquid and other pencils can’t hold a flame to the thin Lizzy eye liner good job and thanku for the great products

Sara

SaraPerth

Excellent product

Thin Lizzy is an ideal product if you want the finished look, it can hide in perfections and enhance cheek bones and even define lips and enlarge eyes, it is only one product with amazing finishes to give the end result.

Lily

LilyNSW, 2150

Give it a fair go

Leoni

LeoniWestern Australia, 6210

Makeup

Great product for blemishes to cover up them. Affordable price for everyone looking for value for money. A lot of shops sell this product which is convenient for buyers .A must buy.

GR8 PRODUCT

well Iv'e used both shades didn't buy from ---is this product with my perfect eyes?Ibrought from chemist Havent tried concealer though.How much does it cost both products please Cheers angel

Smiley

SmileyTauranga

Thin lizzy

I like using Thin Lizzy, but I'd like to know if there's anyway, you can make it stay on longer and not rub off onto clothes? I like how it feels, nice and light. I don't have a reaction to think lizzy either. Can you also bring the prices down as I'm a beneficiary and can't afford to pay the price of it when I run out. Please.

excellent products

Have been using all of the Thin Lizzy range for a few years. The concealer is my favourite covers all imperfections, then the 6 in 1 does everything you need. I have been extremely happy with the products.

carnt live without

love the no caking feeling
on my face ends up soft finish for me too touch. look of makeup without feeling makeup
found i carnt live without using everyday.thanks cass

Nikki

NikkiThe entrance

Fantastic coverage

Love the concealer it gives full coverage for dark circles under eyes, bronzer is fanastic for blush and highlighting, would like to try a matt powder??? Eye liner, black/brown is also fantastic, and I've also tried the lip gloss which has staying power...

Tracey cook

Tracey cookSydney

Absolute Rubbish

Nothing good at all,total ripoff,go to the chemist priceline if you must,$139 for nothing,meanwhile for $50 at the chemist I could have tried it,I seriously don't know how these companies are allowed to get away with ripping people off like this.

Leas

LeasSydney

Love this product!

Absolutely love the product. I have been using it since it first hit the aus scene years and years and years ago. Always my go to daily. No need for heavy foundations. Bronze until your hearts content. Use a bit more on cheeks as bIush. I have never had a shiny complex with this product, only a gorgeous glow.... i will continue to use this product and recommend others to do so.

sally

sally

Beautiful!

Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 is the best! I use the dark one in summer and light in winter. Every time I use it people always ask me what bronzer I have on! Love love love it!

Kim C

Kim CCobram

Waste of money

Recently purchased to use while on holidays to Nth Qld. As l always have make up on l thought this would be a lighter alternative to liquid/powder/blush etc. What a horrible product, besides the fact it made me look like a shiny clown it made my skin breakout. l am furious with myself that l did not keep the receipt to demand a refund.

Jordan Hill

Jordan Hill

I've been using this product in light for over 10 years, and living without it (a rare occurence, I assure you) is more difficult than I care to think about.

I am a pasty ginger, extremely pale, and I find the colour perfect to bronze, contour and frame with.
There were a few applications that resulted in an orange glow but those really only happened in the first few weeks before I had had enough practice, or when I applied it in the dark.
(Occasionally I make poor choices.)

I chose not to use it as eyeshadow, lip colour or body bronzer because I use other products for those purposes.

All day, every day. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Mina.Aasked

6 in 1 Professional Powder Light

I'm Iranian. How can I make powder Thin Lizzy 6 in 1 Professional Powder Light?

Kirsty W.
Kirsty W.

How long does a powdered foundation last for

3 week

Robynne1951

Robynne1951asked

Hi there, there was an ad on tv for purchasing the 6 in one and get one free today but I didn't catch it all.. can you tell me if this promotion is still going please?

Pauline

Hi didn't see that? I've been buying for years but NOT happy that they've stopped the pencils & new brushes with it PLUS it's thinner than it was? What channel did you see the promotion on???

Melissaasked

Why can’t I buy the 6 in 1 pressed powder kit in the tin anymore?

Val Bourke

Dear Melissa, I have not had to buy another one for a while but as far as I know you can purchase it on line from Thin Lizzy or the last I saw it was available from Big W. I do not understand why Thin Lizzy could not answer this question for you but I do hope this has helped you in some way as I will soon have to purchase it again myself

Melissa

Yes, it’s available everywhere but not as the set, they seem to have taken the original set off the market and now just have it all available single for a higher cost

Melissa

If anyone knows where the set is still available I would love to know where

Get an answer from our members and Thin Lizzy representatives