Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme Hoola

Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme Hoola

See the Best Face Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Colour
  • Texture
  • Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Longevity
  • Skin Type
    • Normal Skin (1)

samydarcydyly

samydarcydylyFar North Queensland, QLD

Not like on tv

I matched this in store and it looked fine under the display lights, however that wasn't the case once at home in real light. This concealer didn't cover age spots, and looked bright orange under my foundation. Very disappointed.

Purchased in December 2019 at Big W for $28.00.

Ease of Application
Skin TypeNormal Skin

puggas

puggasAdelaide

great coverage

I was given this conceler and was sceptical, but after using it on my dry but oily skin, its been great! It dosen't cake up or settle in your pores. I use it over my foundation and set with loose powder, and if I need more coverage on those nasty pimples, I just pop a dab on after and seal it again. Love it

Vicky Kelly

Vicky KellyNorthmead

I felt it kind of did the job

Hi, I tried this concealer and it worked kind of. It didn't cover the spots - aged spots - that I wanted properly.
Maybe the colour wasn't quite right. I does have a wonderful smooth texture, couldn't fault that. Used my fingers and it went on smoothly. I would definitely give it another go, maybe by mixing a couple of colours together to get the right colour.

See all Thin Lizzy Concealer Creme reviews