Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation

Minx, Duchess, Angel (was Oriental Doll), etc... (See All)
See the Best Face Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Thin Lizzy

Daneille T.
Daneille T.Victoria

Won't buy again.

I bought this as an alternative to another brand of mineral powder that had increased their prices whilst reducing the volume on more than one occasion. I had always been happy with the other product for its excellent coverage but I'm not going to be ripped off. However Thin Lizzy isn't as good. I need to apply more powder in order to obtain the same level as cover and it doesn't give me that lovely flawless look. I use a mineral powder only when I don't want to go down the whole foundation and powder route but it is more work to get a poor result. I will either go back to the ripoff brand or back to the drawing board to try something else altogether.

Purchased in for $20.

Cakey

Colour is ok but a bit darker would have been better , then when I applied the powder it was very cakey so it didnt give a good finish ... not happy with product

Purchased in for $30.

not happy Jan
not happy JanMansfield

So far the best customer service

Quick postage plus recived some freebies. Overall better online store than most these these days. Easy to order and friendly staff. Highly recommended. And prices are very affordable to.?!!! Cheers

angela
angelaMelbourne

Not pure !

Purchased in at Chemist Warehouse for $25.

Perfect Colour Match

Perfect colour match for me. Makes me look healthy and not cakey which is what I love about it. If I apply lightly sometimes it looks like I’m not really wearing makeup at all. It’s fast and easy to apply and lasts me all day. Has been my favourite foundation since I was a teenager!

Purchased in at Website for $20.

Ease of Application

This is a great powder foundation!

I use primer before I put on the powder foundation and it works great! It gives the natural finish that I was looking for and a light to medium coverage! It blends perfectly into my skin And it matches my skin tone which is perfect! I have worn to work and it has lasted all day! I recommended this product to a friend of mine and the love it too! It’s real easy to use especially if you’re a beginner at foundation!

Purchased in at Thin Lizzy.

Ease of Application

Love this product but a bit pricey

I use this powder over my Revlon colorstay liquid foundation for extra coverage which works wonderfully. I would love to wear it on its own but I find you need a lot of product to get the full coverage and the price just isn’t worth it. Also there is slightly too much glow to the powder and I can end up looking way too shiny as the day goes on. You definitely need powder as well because the longevity is not that good for my oily skin. The colour Minx is perfect for my Light to Medium warm skin tone.

Purchased in at Thin Lizzy for $40.

Ease of Application

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Thin Lizzy love it!

7 year on and I wouldn't go back to my old liquid foundation. Its Thin Lizzy is super easy to apply its lovely and light to wear. I'm a busy mum of two and can do I full face of make in know time. Great product.

Purchased in at Thin Lizzy.

Nik
Nik

How can your consultants get our skin tones so wrong and sell us the wrong colours? Do they not get trained?

I bought my powders from Morley Galleria Morley Perth in front of a pharmacy. The girl seemed pleasant so I decided to purchase a few things...two of those being powders. When I went to use them a few months later, I found they had no resemblance whatsoever to my skin tone? Why are these girls there selling if they don't even know skin tones and makeup? So I've spent all this money and the colours look terrible and I have people asking me why I'm so white? I'll never trust a Thin Lizzy consultant ever again or the make up for that matter.

Purchased in at Wizards Pharmacy Morley Galleria.

False advertisement

The concealer is not full coverage like it is advertised.. I tried to cover my dark under eye circles and my tattoo and it didn't work at all, just made my skin look cakey.

Purchased for $114.

SAM
SAM

Perfect Thin Lizzy

I tried Thin Lizzy first time last year and since then I'm using this product. Actually there are lot of products that are better and worth the price than the other company.

Georgia
Georgia

Perfect Mineral Foundation

I love using this product as I know that it is great for my skin and still gives me great coverage. It blends really well, just keep buffing it is the secret!!

Purchased in .

K Hill
K HillPerth, WA

Cant live without it.

This is a light gorgeous mineral powder. The great thing is it come in a range of colours too. Not just light medium or dark. As sometimes my skin changes in the winter. Couldn't live without this in my handbag, great to top up over the day or wear by itself.

Purchased in at Priceline for $29.99.

j_brax
j_braxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended loose powder

I use this thin Lizzy loose mineral powder to set my liquid foundation. It blends perfectly and suits my skin tone which is a bonus because I always have trouble with powders looking too light! Love it!

Purchased in .

Causes Irritation No
Skin ToneFair/Light Skin
Tezza79
Tezza79Southwest, VIC

Great value for money

Great value for money product that leaves the ideal finish to your everyday make up.
Doesn’t cake and feels very light and natural on your skin. Blends well with your natural skin tone.

Purchased in for $30.