Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation

Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation

Minx, Angel (was Oriental Doll), Duchess, etc...

3.3

Thin Lizzy love it!

7 year on and I wouldn't go back to my old liquid foundation. Its Thin Lizzy is super easy to apply its lovely and light to wear. I'm a busy mum of two and can do I full face of make in know time. Great product.

Purchased in May 2020 at Thin Lizzy.

Nik

Nik

How can your consultants get our skin tones so wrong and sell us the wrong colours? Do they not get trained?

I bought my powders from Morley Galleria Morley Perth in front of a pharmacy. The girl seemed pleasant so I decided to purchase a few things...two of those being powders. When I went to use them a few months later, I found they had no resemblance whatsoever to my skin tone? Why are these girls there selling if they don't even know skin tones and makeup? So I've spent all this money and the colours look terrible and I have people asking me why I'm so white? I'll never trust a Thin Lizzy consultant ever again or the make up for that matter.

Purchased in February 2020 at Wizards Pharmacy Morley Galleria.

False advertisement

The concealer is not full coverage like it is advertised.. I tried to cover my dark under eye circles and my tattoo and it didn't work at all, just made my skin look cakey.

Purchased for A$114.00.

SAM

SAM

Perfect Thin Lizzy

I tried Thin Lizzy first time last year and since then I'm using this product. Actually there are lot of products that are better and worth the price than the other company.

Georgia

Georgia

Perfect Mineral Foundation

I love using this product as I know that it is great for my skin and still gives me great coverage. It blends really well, just keep buffing it is the secret!!

K Hill

K HillPerth, WA

Cant live without it.

This is a light gorgeous mineral powder. The great thing is it come in a range of colours too. Not just light medium or dark. As sometimes my skin changes in the winter. Couldn't live without this in my handbag, great to top up over the day or wear by itself.

Purchased in May 2019 at Priceline for A$29.99.

j_brax

j_braxGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended loose powder

I use this thin Lizzy loose mineral powder to set my liquid foundation. It blends perfectly and suits my skin tone which is a bonus because I always have trouble with powders looking too light! Love it!

Purchased in December 2019.

Tezza79

Tezza79Southwest, VIC

Great value for money

Great value for money product that leaves the ideal finish to your everyday make up.
Doesn’t cake and feels very light and natural on your skin. Blends well with your natural skin tone.

Purchased in February 2020 for A$30.00.

Skin TypeOily Skin
Marissa

MarissaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful product!

Great product. So light weight and compact and easy to take travelling. Perfect colour for my skin tone and easy to apply. Gives great coverage. Highly recommend for anyone to use!

Shirley

ShirleySouth Australia

Thin Lizzy Mineral Compact Powder

The colour I chose was perfect and I use it in conjunction with Thin Lizzy Liquid Foundation It gives great coverage with a slight sheen for a natural glow to my skin

Purchased in January 2020 at Priceline.

Happy Returning Customer

I used to use Thin Lizzy when it fist came into the market, but drifted away from it over time as I was introduced to other products. However, I have returned to using the mineral powder and find that it works wonders to cover my frekles and keep a consistsnt complexion over my whole face. Its pretty good bang for buck and lasts really well for me, considering I do use it every day. Great to see sales and two for ones sometimes also, everyone loves a bargain.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Only one I use. Have 2 friends who liked it on me so much they now wear it and love iy

Great coverage
Have used it for years and will continue to do so.
I am 80 yrs old so tried many but none compare with thin lizzie
Beautiful coverage and I love the new powder recently received

Purchased at Lush New Zealand for A$49.00.

Coral

Coral

Used Daily for Years!

Quick, easy to apply & blends well. Can increase coverage but skin can still breath. I use in conjunction with thin lizzy concealer in Angel which I apply over a large red birth mark. I'm a busy working Mum so need a foundation I can apply quickly that lasts all day but feel's light on the face. I have used this for years & haven't found anything else suitable for such great value. Highly recommend!

Purchased for A$40.00.

Great Foundation!!

Great Foundation. I am 50+ years old. Its affordable and coverage is great on my skin. Long lasting through the day. Have had no reactions and no blemishes. Can highly recommend this product for all skin types.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$40.00.

I love this stuff.

Too easy to buy online thanks this is the only foundation I have used since I was 20
It meets my colour match perfect and not heavy
I love that I can make my skin glow and darker If I want to
Not oily- worth the price too

Purchased in November 2019 at Thin Lizzy for A$79.90.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Love it

Thin Lizzy foundation is all I use now. Excellent value for money especially with a promotion or sale, easy to use, natural product, I like how it covers and feels and I have sensitive skin

Purchased in February 2020 at Online .

Rhythm

Rhythm

Nice..

It is a good powdered foundation
Good for evryday use.
I apply it on my sunscreen and never had issues with dry skin patches
It gives a good glow and refreshed look

Purchased in October 2019 at TV Shop.

Samantha

Samantha

Very satisfied

Thin Lizzy is my favourite. It’s easy to apply, gives full coverage and blends so perfectly. I have been using this brand from last 5 years now and never even feels like to switch to some other brand.

Purchased in October 2019 at TV Shop for A$29.99.

Skin TypeOily Skin
Carlo S.

Carlo S.

Wife loved it!

Bought this as a Birthday gift for my wife. I was not too sure what to get her before purchasing but with the help of the Custer Service Team via chat, i was able to make an informed decision and my wife loves it! 8 colour shades to choose from so if you are thinking about buying, ask for more information via chat and the answer will be given to you!

Highly recommended.

Cha B.

Cha B.

It's light and easy to apply!

I purchased this as I just wanted to try it. It's actually very light, just the way I want it to be. I guess one technique is to do more circular strokes on areas even for a light application to create heat and for me it affects how it's going to set on your skin.