Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation

Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation

Angel (was Oriental Doll), Bootylicious, Diva (was Dorothy), Duchess, Hoola and 3 more

New package, no longer flawless

I had everything good to say about this foundation for years. I recently purchased more product and received the new package (in a white tube with rose gold lid) and it just doesn’t cover like it did previously (from the glass bottle). I applied it the same way I always have and was disappointed to see very light cover and it no longer covers my scars and blemishes. I had to apply more and it just comes out shiny and sticky. I also ordered a new blurring brush (which I had to purchase separately,also rose gold) it is smaller and not as soft so it doesn’t blur as nicely as the bigger blue one. The product is more watery, it doesn’t cover flawlessly.

Purchased at TV Shop.

WASTE OF MONEY AND DROPS INTO YOUR EYES CAUSING IRRITATION-
DOESNT LIKE THIS HOT WEATHER
I WOULD ONLY RECOMMEND THE MINERAL POWDER FOR SETTING YOUR MAKEUP

Bad.Dishonest and unhelpful.

I received my product,I did not receive the sponge that was advertised to come with this order.I rang the operator,and asked if Thin Lizzy could send me a sponge/applicator,she could not have been less helpful.This is my first experience with this company,but I have bought this product in a store,and my friends and family members also buy this product.Not anymore.I have shared my experience of being ripped off,they were disgusted too.So,now they,and I will not be purchasing this product anymore.Bad move Thin Lizzy.For the price of a sponge TL,you have lost at least 15 customers here.Do better Thin Lizzy.

A waste of Money

Thick and looked so fake, hubby said get it off i looked fine without it and he was right. If you have to hide your natural looks to get or keep a man, then their not the one. Too much vanity in this day and age, let alone the impact of all these products on the environment.

Just awful

I used this foundation on one of my client's as they had specifically requested it. I found it to be really heavy as i was applying to their face but it seemed to have had full coverage, which is what they were hoping for. Unfortunately, the outcome was horrible. Within a few hours the foundation had cracked on my client's face leaving them looking terrible. I will never use the product again and i will never recommend it to anybody either. It's very disappointing as there are many "cheaper" brand foundations that can be purchased at Priceline and they do a wonderful job - this is definitely not one of those products.

Most natural flawless looking foundation ever

I was very satisfied after my first time trying thin Lizzys flawless foundation, I couldn’t go without.
It provides skin with a natural flawless looking look and provides a good amount of coverage.
It doesn’t dry out my skin or cause reactions

Love love love

I am using a few of the products after buying at Priceline's inhouse demonstration - prices were great and got heaps of free items as well. Been using since March 2018 and I really love the liquid foundation and large brush and also the mineral powder foundation which is great for everyday light coverage. Very impressed with all the products.

tragedy struck

I can't believe I brought Thin Lizzie home and putting ii in the bathroom cupboard, dropped it. Glass does not like tiles. Anyway I did get to use some, minus the glass. Using the sample I rescued I decided I might as well use it and I did.
I found it a little heavy. It would be good for heavy blemishes but just a tad heavy for my skin. As I am in the near death brigade and my skin very clear so I feel I would be better using lighter.
What I do love is the large brush, that is fabulous and Great for larger areas. The coverage is great and the bristles very gentle a good coverage. The little cut in sponge is handy, but I have to say I have a similar one and they are cheap to buy. I prefer using a small brush for cutting into small places.
All in all I do think that Thin Lizzy is very good for the blemishes they advertise it can disguise. No powder or very little is needed. As to colours/tones I think there is a good range. Surprisingly the one called Minx, have to admit good choice on my part.

new product better

I now use liquid makeup and use the powder over.hoping that this way my makeup will stay on in the heat. I FIND that my makeup will now come off in the heat.

Works brilliantly

This is my go to foundation for everyday wear. It have just enough coverage to conceal imperfections without being cakey. I believe this would be perfect for all skin types as it isn't too dry nor makes my skin too oily.

A lovely product! I bought three (just in case it was discontinued) after using for a season

This is a great powder foundation. It is light on the skin and provides even coverage. My skin is moderately oily and prone to breakouts. I use this product on days when I don't feel like wearing heavy makeup. It never feels greasy or particularly dry. It is great in the summer to enhance skin appearance but does not become greasy like a liquid foundation. I bought three after using for one season. Love it.

Caused an itchy rash

First day I used it, it was fine, looked good, got a compliment on how good I looked. Second day I used it (consecutively), now I have an itchy rash on my face. I'm taking it back for a refund.

Breakouts, foundation separates

I like the look of the product when I first apply it, and I tend to like it if I use the primer and pressed powder together but without the primer I found that it looks very greasy after a couple of hours, and it transfers onto anything I touch and it also breaks me out in warm weather.

Not a smooth even coverage

Not suitable for uneven skin tone or oil skin, makes pores look more defined, really unhappy with product, leaves a shine look that makes my skin look congested and uneven! Never buy again! Disappointed for spending my money!

Not Too Fussed.

I tried this mineral foundation after hearing good things, but was not overly impressed. It did not offer very good coverage & left my skin looking lack lustre and patchy. It did not have a very long wear to it, requiring several layers to build up coverage and needing to be re-applied every few hours. Certainly not suitable for dry skin types or those looking for a fuller coverage from a mineral powder. Much better suited as a finishing veil.

The BEST!

My one and only foundation, I changed from Nude by Nature after an in store demo. The shade is PERFECT and I love the coverage. I always have an extra one so I never run out. I love it!

perfect

Purchased from Farmers NZ while on special $33. I love it. Only slight fault Bottle very small.. Easy to apply. I wipe off with cleanser or wash off with flannel. Josie

Liquid foundation = Blind Pimples

I liked the coverage but within a week of using it my chin broke out in blind pimples. Obviously it clogs the pores terribly as I've never suffered like this before. I just hope I don't end up with scars. Don't recommend to anyone!

The center of the powder container

The centre falls out when you tip the compact to get the powder into the lid, then you open the lid you loose most of the powder onto yourself or floor. The center is not fitted properly.

Internal sifter not on properly

I purchased the mineral makeup at Priceline last week and today as I was tapping some of the product out into the lid, the internal lid that sifts the powder fell out and half the product fell onto the floor. I recovered some of it but the rest fell onto my clothes and floor. Really disappointed that I spent $40 and wasted half of it because the manufacturer couldn't fit the internal sifter on properly.

Is this a good product for mature 60 year old skin with wrinkles?? Thanks
Yes, I am 66yrs and have only gotten wrinkles the past 4 mths & know its my fault because pain prevents me from cleansing face & I always did put make up on & believe that if I do it it works so for the past few months I have been slapping on any moisturizers when I haven't got make up on & it is working. I have Lupus, that makes my face red, the liquid makeup covers my face. I also have huge scars from being in an accident & most people dont see the scars before me now. I like the liquid makeup which lasts forever, use the blender sponge & blend into the wrinkles & use the setting powder. And dont forget life is too precious to worry over wrinkles, just keep smiling.Yes, I am 66yrs and have only gotten wrinkles the past 4 mths & know its my fault because pain prevents me from cleansing face & I always did put make up on & believe that if I do it it works so for the past few months I have been slapping on any moisturizers when I haven't got make up on & it is working. I have Lupus, that makes my face red, the liquid makeup covers my face. I also have huge scars from being in an accident & most people dont see the scars before me now. I like the liquid makeup which lasts forever, use the blender sponge & blend into the wrinkles & use the setting powder. And dont forget life is too precious to worry over wrinkles, just keep smiling.

are your brushes made from animal fur? last night i washed my brushes and it smells like what a dog smells after you wash them

I have just purchased thin Lizzy but I cand get the powder to come out through those little holes. What am I doing wrong or not doing?

Similar listings