Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation

Thin Lizzy Mineral Foundation

Minx, Angel (was Oriental Doll), Duchess, etc...

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (8)
  • Ease of Application
    • Sensitive Skin (1)

Rhythm

Rhythm

Nice..

It is a good powdered foundation
Good for evryday use.
I apply it on my sunscreen and never had issues with dry skin patches
It gives a good glow and refreshed look

Purchased in October 2019 at TV Shop.

SAM

SAM

Amazing Product

i gifted my girlfriend this Thin Lizzy Mineral foundation set and she really enjoys it and now she switches to Thin Lizzy. Amazing product and the customer service experience is also good

Samantha

Samantha

Very satisfied

Thin Lizzy is my favourite. It’s easy to apply, gives full coverage and blends so perfectly. I have been using this brand from last 5 years now and never even feels like to switch to some other brand.

Purchased in October 2019 at TV Shop for $29.99.

Skin TypeOily Skin
Carlo S.

Carlo S.

Wife loved it!

Bought this as a Birthday gift for my wife. I was not too sure what to get her before purchasing but with the help of the Custer Service Team via chat, i was able to make an informed decision and my wife loves it! 8 colour shades to choose from so if you are thinking about buying, ask for more information via chat and the answer will be given to you!

Highly recommended.

Purchased in January 2020.

Skin TypeCombination Skin

Cha B.

Cha B.

It's light and easy to apply!

I purchased this as I just wanted to try it. It's actually very light, just the way I want it to be. I guess one technique is to do more circular strokes on areas even for a light application to create heat and for me it affects how it's going to set on your skin.

DanielleHobart, TAS

Discontinued and impossible to replace

I have rosacea and very fair skin. Thin Lizzy pressed powder in Enchanted Rose was the only product I could find in my colour, despite trying many other global brands, some much more expensive. Thin Lizzy has (had?) the combination of glow, coverage, skin-friendly ingredients, and right colour tone for me. The liquid foundation reintroduced in Enchanted Rose is darker and doesn't match, and covering my entire face in full-coverage concealer is just not possible without it caking and looking like a mask. Duchess is the right colour but too dark. Miss Von Dita is too yellow. Bring Enchanted Rose pressed powder back, and take my money.

Purchased in January 2015 for $40.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin

Applets cakeie

I loved thin lizzy but now feel it's a rip off, I used to buy them in a tin and you would get to powders, 2 brushes, 2 lip gloss and two eyeliner for $50, now it $30 or more for 1 powder alone, as i love the product I still brought it and also got the liquid foundation as never tried it. I've tried it twice and both times it goes cakeie and wont rub in for that con look they soon tv. I brought it on a deal where I would get a free brush, but didnt recived it. Went to send a email but the address online wouldnt send.

Purchased in October 2019 at TV Shop for $39.00.

Kayla

KaylaSouth Australia

It is a not good brand.

The forumla feels cakey and dry on the skin. It is patchy in some areas of the face. Looks to orange and not natural looking. Very disappointed in this brand.

Purchased in June 2019 at Facebook for $20.00.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Helen I.

Helen I.Central West, NSW

Customer service Horror

I purchased as per TV promotion and was supposed to get brushes and beUty sponge but they never came I called customer service and I was told that she was sorry about that and nothing she could do? Unsatisfactory I wanted the brushes. Over the years I have used your products talked my mum two sisters and 2 neices into using this product but after the receptionist on Thursday this week 6 customers will be looking elsewhere L’Oréal, Nutrimetics, Maybelline

Purchased in May 2019 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $102.00.

Being ripped off

Been buying thin Lizzy for years to cover my telangiectasia can’t believe how much I’m being ripped off cover up is smaller no brush with compact and getting dearer really annoyed

Purchased in May 2019 at Chemist Australia.

Mumma Lyn

Mumma LynCairns

New package, no longer flawless

I had everything good to say about this foundation for years. I recently purchased more product and received the new package (in a white tube with rose gold lid) and it just doesn’t cover like it did previously (from the glass bottle). I applied it the same way I always have and was disappointed to see very light cover and it no longer covers my scars and blemishes. I had to apply more and it just comes out shiny and sticky. I also ordered a new blurring brush (which I had to purchase separately,also rose gold) it is smaller and not as soft so it doesn’t blur as nicely as the bigger blue one. The product is more watery, it doesn’t cover flawlessly.

Purchased in January 2019 at TV Shop.

Skin TypeNormal Skin

Eye makeup flakes and runs

Waste of money and drops into your eyes causing irritation-
Doesn't like this hot weather
I would only recommend the mineral powder for setting your makeup

Cat

CatRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Bad.Dishonest and unhelpful.

I received my product,I did not receive the sponge that was advertised to come with this order.I rang the operator,and asked if Thin Lizzy could send me a sponge/applicator,she could not have been less helpful.This is my first experience with this company,but I have bought this product in a store,and my friends and family members also buy this product.Not anymore.I have shared my experience of being ripped off,they were disgusted too.So,now they,and I will not be purchasing this product anymore.Bad move Thin Lizzy.For the price of a sponge TL,you have lost at least 15 customers here.Do better Thin Lizzy.

Lisa

LisaLithgow NSW

A waste of Money

Thick and looked so fake, hubby said get it off i looked fine without it and he was right. If you have to hide your natural looks to get or keep a man, then their not the one. Too much vanity in this day and age, let alone the impact of all these products on the environment.

Just awful

I used this foundation on one of my client's as they had specifically requested it. I found it to be really heavy as i was applying to their face but it seemed to have had full coverage, which is what they were hoping for. Unfortunately, the outcome was horrible. Within a few hours the foundation had cracked on my client's face leaving them looking terrible. I will never use the product again and i will never recommend it to anybody either. It's very disappointing as there are many "cheaper" brand foundations that can be purchased at Priceline and they do a wonderful job - this is definitely not one of those products.

Most natural flawless looking foundation ever

I was very satisfied after my first time trying thin Lizzys flawless foundation, I couldn’t go without.
It provides skin with a natural flawless looking look and provides a good amount of coverage.
It doesn’t dry out my skin or cause reactions

JoJo

JoJo

Love love love

I am using a few of the products after buying at Priceline's inhouse demonstration - prices were great and got heaps of free items as well. Been using since March 2018 and I really love the liquid foundation and large brush and also the mineral powder foundation which is great for everyday light coverage. Very impressed with all the products.

Granny May

Granny MayScullin 2614, ACT

tragedy struck

Lynn

Lynn

new product better

I now use liquid makeup and use the powder over.hoping that this way my makeup will stay on in the heat. I FIND that my makeup will now come off in the heat.

Laura

LauraPerth

Works brilliantly

This is my go to foundation for everyday wear. It have just enough coverage to conceal imperfections without being cakey. I believe this would be perfect for all skin types as it isn't too dry nor makes my skin too oily.