Tineco Pure One S12 Platinum

Tineco Pure One S12 Platinum

MPN: 165-1873-2301
See the Best Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tineco? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Product is used
  • Pet OwnerYes (20) · No (14)
  • Battery Life

Bradford W.
Bradford W.Sydney, NSW

Good features but breaks down

Overall the Pure One S12 Platinum has great features like an always on trigger, swappable batteries, lots of attachments, dust indicator, but it broke down within 3 months of use, took about 3 weeks to repair, got it back have been using it for 5 months and the same issue is back. Will be attempting to get my money back, at worst a different vacuum.

Purchased in November 2020 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $1,000.00.

Crystal Bell
Crystal BellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Not happy by any means

The man from godfreys demonstrated and the vacuum looked amazing. However once home and I have now used it for 2 months, I am highly disappointed. The suction is not up to scratch and I’m using the highest suction which means the battery although there are 2 runs out quick. The dust container is small.
I have definitely given it a good run and not taken this review lightly. I’m just very disappointed in buying a vacuum that is supposed to be premium and in my own view a cheap version could do the same!
Im open to suggestions from the company, but right now I’m extremely unhappy and not able to recommend.

Purchased in June 2021 at Godfreys for $1,100.00.

Billy Tucker
Billy TuckerAU

Dyson does good marketing, Tineco makes great vacumms!

Purchased in August 2021 at Amazon for $650.00.

Rosey
RoseyHunter Region, NSW

“I just cat get no, no satis-suction”

I brought this vacuum after it was demonstrated to me at the Godfreys store and it seemed to have good suction on demonstration, however once I got it home this disappeared quickly. The main issue is the dust barrel is too small and as the dust builds up it renders the vacuum powerless.You have to constantly empty the barrel. The cleaning of the filter is also an issue as you have to use the filter cleaner that is again attached to the vacuum and use up vital battery time. I just now clean it with a brush and manually blow out the dust instead of dragging lots of parts around when I vacuum. Really a painful vacuum and I miss my Nilfisk king which had great suction and I just had to change over a very large dust bag every now and again.

Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

Find out how Tineco Pure One S12 Platinum compares to other Stick & Cordless Vacuum Cleaners

A great investment - worth the money!

Purchased in January 2021 at Godfreys for $1,100.00.

Jodie LowUpper Coomera, Queensland

Amazing vacuum

Being a cleaner I use vacuums daily & I was sick of getting my commercial one out of my car when I wanted to vacuum my home. I had a Dyson like so many & wasn't happy so got a Tineco S12 & by far the best stick vacuum I've ever used. 2 batteries, a lot 8f accessories & no holding down a button. Love the lights at the front which show all the dirt & the touchscreen is very responsive. Very happy with it.

Purchased in April 2021 for $1,100.00.

Rochelle
RochelleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Cordless Vacuum I've had!

Purchased in January 2020 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $1,000.00.

The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
Fridge and Dishwasher Awards for 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Nov 2019

Purchased in March 2021.

cecil r.
cecil r.Illawarra, NSW

A good companion.

It gathers up what other vacuums leave behind. The two heads give complete control of the whole house.
The two batteries mean I can take my time, with no worries about having to watch the clock.

Purchased in November 2020.

lynne
lynnePeel, WA

too heavy on the head and all angles are wrong

It has excellent suction, the heads are really hard to remove, not really sure about this vacum cleaner the suction is the best part of it.It is excellent on wooden and tile floors

Purchased in January 2021 at Godfreys for $999.00.

symeon
symeonSydney, NSW

EXCELLENT CORDLESS STICK

Perfect cordless stick with sooo many attachments. excellent for carpets and very good for hard floors. better than dyson on any given day. highly recommend this machine to family and friends

Bikky Boy
Bikky Boy

Once were warriors

Happy at first but after 18 months it overheats and shuts down half way through first battery. No way have I ever got 100 mins of running time. Disappointed. Will go back to plug in vacuum cleaner next time.

saurabh S.
saurabh S.Central Queensland, QLD

Best !!

Awesome for carpet. Excellent for pet hairs too. Loving it. Good for hard floor. Overall worth every penny. Good runtime. The sales person was helpful. Explained everything about the machine in detail.

Purchased in October 2020 at Godfreys for $1,199.00.

FoxBearSydneySydney, NSW

Need to be on full power, relies on the floor attachments

Purchased in January 2021 at Godfreys Physical Stores for $1,000.00.

FoxBearSydney

Great for timber floors and carpet combo

I was looking for a stick that could vacuum both timber floors and carpeted bedrooms and this is the one. I had never heard of this brand but I am so happy with it. It’s much lighter than it’s main competitor the Dyson and very easy to use. Definitely worth buying.

EM
EMasked

After using the Tineco, has anyone had experience with a pile of dust being left on the floor when you turn it off and pick it up? I love everything else about it: the fact that it has excellent suction, it's lightweight, batteries are great, easy to empty, filter easy to clean etc etc. However after every use a considerable pile of sand and dust seems to fall out of the machine when it is lifted to go back into the cupboard. Any tips? Thanks.

Jo F.
Jo F.asked

Hello! Once the battery is fully charged should I turn the power off at the switch or do I just leave it on?

Khadine C.
Khadine C.

I just leave it in there for when I need it. The cradle is designed to hold the spare battery for when you need it.

Jodie Low

Same as Khadine, just leave it so its ready. I haven't had an issue with doing it this way & my vacuum is always ready to go.

Linda
Lindaasked

how to turn on auto

Paul
Paul

If you have used the slider to increase the power then just hold the auto button down for about 1-2 seconds and it will switch back to auto.

Jason Lee
Jason Lee

The default setting is auto mode if or when you start it up

See all Tineco Pure One S12 Platinum questions