2.5

33%17%50%

3.7
Rates and Fees
3.3
Brand Manager for Tisher Liner FC Law (TLFC)? Claim your listing.

Eric M. P.
Eric M. P.3 posts

Zealous but ultimately misguided law firm principal

I have had only second hand (highly unconventional) interaction with Tisher Liner FC Law.

Michael Fetter (one of the principals) is very adapt at composing cease and desist letters regarding defamation and injurious falsehood for his client (Miles Real Estate). I’m not sure how much input Morgan Riley had in the drafting of the document but she plays the role of a junior lawyer well by passing on the document via email.

I just find it very curious that a property lawyer (feel free to correct me if I am wrong) is foraying into defamation work. Anyways, I admire his zealous commitment to his client.

B Cho
B ChoCanberra 2600, ACT

Divorce financial settlement

TLFC family law principal and her office have been very professional and patient all the way through what had been a long, arduous and distressful process. They worked with a view to obtaining the result in my best interest. Despite the long time and the resultant cost involved, I am satisfied it’s ended reasonably for both parties.
Ross
Ross

Divorce,settlement made easier with Tisher Liner FC Law

Over eighteen months ago I contacted TLFC for Family Law advice and help.
I was immediately put at ease and accepted as their client.

TLFC are professional,sincere,knowledgeable and are focused on achieving the best result possible for their client.

I knew I was in the best of hands, which kept me focused and committed in getting my divorce and settlement completed.I received guidance and instructions consistently.Every detail was explained and appreciated.

I am grateful to Tisher Liner FC Law,Melbourne.I will continue to recommend and praise them now and in the future.

Kindest regards
Ross Gothard

Saskia Hipwell
Saskia HipwellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lena A
Lena AGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC7 posts

Hopeless and contemptible

Engaged TLFCL to sort out what should have been a simple owners corporation dispute. Completely stuffed it up losing me my home to Westpac and charged me triple for the privilege. Hopeless at law, extremely aggressive over their undeserved fees. Details here https://lenaanderson4.wixsite.com/judicialintegrity/supremecourt
Kon K.32 posts

A law firm with no credibility

I have been with this law firm for many years, and they have quite simply ripped the soul out of me and my family. Stay away from this law firm of dishonest and corrupt lawyers.