100% · 40%

Return Claim Made · No
Brand Manager for TJ Sheds? Claim your listing.

Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Excellent work

TJ Sheds give excellent service and excellent quality of work. We are extremely happy with the shed Travis built to surround our pool equipment. Quick work & Excellent pricing for sheds built to suit individual needs. Thank you Travis. Show details
Terry
TerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend TJSheds

Great shed at a great price. Good friendly service and installation by Travis and Tim. Helpful suggestions supplied.These guys are very knowledgeable and expert at what they do. I highly recommend the company. Thaks Travis and Tim. You made the whole project painless.
Nan
NanAdelaide2 posts

Unique

We were searching for a garden shed of a particular size and style and Travis, owner of TJ Sheds delivered! He was able to incorporate all of our wishes including:- pitched gable roof, raised floor, air vent, insulated and most importantly incorporating a door and window from our renovation. The site had its complications but the outcome is perfect, the shed is absolutely charming and met all of our expectations. The only hiccup was that Travis is very busy and there were a number of delays and missed deadlines. But all that pain has gone!

Research everything
Research everything8 posts

WOW - Perfection

I sought quotes and advise to replace an old front fence.

TJ Sheds is a local company and from our initial meeting put my mind at ease, as they offered suggestions I hadn't thought of.

As Christmas was looming, TJ Sheds managed to manufacture and install our tubular fence using Australian Steel.

Their can do attitude made it stress free for us.

I have had so many positive reviews from family, neighbours even strangers and best of all my dogs love it as they can join me in the front garden.

The fence is not only awesome but adding value to the property.

I would highly recommend TJ Sheds...