Wide Span Sheds

Great company who listens!!

Travis was fantastic, our quote was done over emails and phone and he was so very patient with me, as it was my first time ordering a shed, I contacted 6 shed companies before I came across Travis and he was the only one who could beat every one else’s price and knew exactly what we wanted, I can’t recommend him or the company enough. Thank you

Catriona F.

Catriona F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional down to earth customer service, quality Aussie materials and good value

Jo-Anne

Jo-AnneMid West, WA

First time shed buyers

Travis provided polite communication and prompt responses. Guiding us to what was available to suit our requirements. In hindsight I feel I should have asked more questions regarding the Council Approval as my ignorance caused quite a delay in the process.

Saul

SaulWestern Australia

Friendly & Professional

Lynsey was very helpful in the design of our shed and was able to give good tips on Council/Shire requirements that made the process easier. Would definitely recommend Lynsey & WWS!

Thomas E

Thomas ENorthern Region, NSW

The start of the rebuild after fire's took everything in November 2019

My partner and I both suffered losses in the November 2019 fires. Graham looked after us really well and gave us both a great deal on the shed package. Widespan have been really good to deal with.

Very professional service.

Graham had a good grasp of what we were trying to achieve with our shed and recommended the shed we selected. The follow-up has been a comfort, and the delivery time suits us very well.

Professional and personable.

Richard was very helpful in our purchase. Excellent understanding of his goods.
He even followed up on a discount that I had been offered but was unsure if I was eligible.
I will recommend Richard and Wide Span Sheds to everyone who admires our new shed.

Fast and Efficient

Nick was great... he had plans to us very quickly. Made changes as we requested just as quickly. Now ooking forward to getting our shed. Very happy with service so far .

Good Work

Easy process, and a good product also friendly helpful staff. I would definatly use this company again, also widespan Toowoomba gave me some good advise and were helpful to me

Graham was great

The help and friendly service I received was enough to change contact and go with wide span.
Thank you for all your help so far, I look forward to receiving my shed

perfect

Paul delivered superior customer service. He was very timely, got back to me fast and very thorough. He Wanted to get the job done perfectly.
Very pleased with the service!

Good service

Travis was very helpful and knew what he was talking about. The supply of paperwork has been very efficient and the online portal is impressive. We have already been given a delivery date and our shed is due for delivery next month.

Perfect shed

Good friendly helpful service everything was answered I got a good deal leonnie was very good she knows what’s she’s doing and needs a pay rise look forward to dealing with you guys in the future and recommend any one wanting a shed to deal through you guys thx again

Review collected in partnership with Wide Span Sheds

Very happy with the service

Prompt, efficient friendly service, delivered in a professional manner. All my questions were answered and detailed plans, information and specifications were provided in an easy to understand manner for a layman like myself. Very happy and would recommend your services to others.

Review collected in partnership with Wide Span Sheds

Everything has been quick & informative

Every step of the way / process was punctual. We received response very quickly for questions, receipt of payments etc.
Dates have been clear for eta of shed.
Happy to date, shed due next month.

Shed purchase

Had a price point in mind and shed size,fast efficient quote. Without asking alternate options made available but made not to feel a burden. Very satified, as team was working for my best interest.

Dane

DaneGoldfields, WA

Highly Recommend Widespan Sheds

Great customer service! Travis was always prompt when responding to emails. He regularly checked in with us during our planning process and got us the best deal possible. We are very satisfied with our experience thus far!

Easy to recommend

David and Bronwen Fox of Hunter WideSpan Sheds were very helpful and accommodating. Very genuine people. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to build a steel building

The 10 x 12 shed

The whole process was easy and the staff friendly and professional . No false promises no hidden extras unlike other quotes i recieved . I would highly recommend wide span to anyone looking for a quality building.

Gavan H.

Gavan H.South East Queensland, QLD

The perfect shed

Hello my experience with wife span shed (Dougal) was the best he went out of his was with me to make sure everything that I asked for was correct and he made sure that it was what I asked for. Dougal checked an double checked it before he sent it off. I would like to thank Dougal and everyone else a big thank you

Paul

Paulasked

I have already put the deposit on a Wide Span kit home.
I am not a handy man and to save money I would like to attempt the construction of the building to lockup stage.
How instructions to use for a layman?

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your question Paul. If you would like to send us an email to customer.service@sheds.com.au and reference in the subject ‘Product Review Question’ and confirm your contact name and mobile number and Wide Span Home job number, we will have a colleague that is not a builder but who recently built a Wide Span Home contact you directly to discuss their experience and that will also give you an opportunity to ask them any questions you wish.
Regards,
Wide Span Sheds Customer Service Team

Jackie

Jackieasked

Do you convert existing sheds or only supply new one's? We are looking at purchasing land which has a recently built dwelling/shed on it which includes bedroom, bathroom, kitchen (council approved). there is 70sqm of shed space left and we would be keen to expand the living areas (second bedroom, larger kitchen).

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your enquiry Jackie. Wide Span Sheds expertise is the design and supply of pre-engineered rural, industrial and residential steel buildings to meet Australia’s building codes and standards. At Wide Span Sheds we assess a range of variables, including the surrounding terrain and topography, in order to determine the actual site wind speed and the correct engineering specification for the new buildings that we supply.

If you wish to modify an existing building on the land that you are considering purchasing we strongly recommend that you engage a local Structural Engineer or suitably qualified licenced building practitioner in order that they can assess the ‘as-built’ construction of the existing building in conjunction with the modifications that you are planning to make and they will then be in a position to advise you of the options that may be available to you. Wide Span Sheds wish you every success should you go ahead with the project.

Angus B.

Angus B.asked

Looking to talk to someone who has Built the valley view 345

Beccyboo
Beccyboo

Me too

Hi Beccyboo,
Thank you for expressing your interest in Wide Span Home. If you have not already contacted us directly, please feel free to send us an email stating your interest in the Valley View 345 and confirming you contact name and mobile number so we can have somebody with experience in building a Wide Span Home contact you directly. Please use the following email address: customer.service@sheds.com.au.
Regards,