Verifiedsheds.com.au

4.4

Lloyd A
Lloyd ACentral Queensland, QLD

Purchased a shed

Dougal was the best to assist us with our shed purchase. Excellent customer service. Would contact him to purchase another shed if we needed too. Show details ·  1
Alison McKenna
Alison McKennaNorthern Region, NSW2 posts

BENS THE BEST!

Very helpful, great advise and nothing was a problem. Great customer service Show details ·  1
carly.arnason
carly.arnason

Brilliant!

Fantastic service! Mel really went above and beyond to help me with my design! As did everyone else involved with my project.
Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Maureen
MaureenWheatbelt, WA

New car & shed garage

From first contact Sue was very knowledgeable and helpful in pricing and Shire approval also other contractors required for the job, as I'm also building a home at the same time, everything is going to plan, I can't thank Sue enough for her help & advice. Cheers Maureen Show details ·  1
Stephen
StephenGreat Southern, WA

Pete M.
Pete M.Northern Region, NSW

Very helpful design tips and guidance

Ben was very patient and helpful with follow up calls to check progress of council submissions. Several designs were explored which Ben was more than happy to do until we got the one that best suited our needs. Show reply
Jared
Jared

Great flexibility, no pressure, professional

Had a difficult time with local builders in dampier. So i got an owners builder license and was so happy with tje service Lucas provided. Specifically meeting my cyclone region design spesification, while catering to my height clearance and city planning limits. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Stephen G.
Stephen G.

Helpful & a delight

Mark has been up front and a pleasure to deal with.
I would recommend him to anybody. Show details ·  1
Home renovator
Home renovator

Very helpful and patient with my multiple questions about possible solutions Show reply
Rosalie Pech Eva
Rosalie Pech Eva

a the at bat cat in on it his two
Mark Lyons
Mark LyonsCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC2 posts

Dougal good [Name Removed] Hopeless

Dougal was great to deal with during the ordering process. Would give Dougal 5 stars
[Name Removed] however has been hopeless. We were short of the main structural bolts (I purchased from a local hardware store) and a few other small things. She never answered her phone or responded to any of the messages I left. I couldn't give her a single star just hopeless. Show details
William
William2 posts

Arranging the shed/garage was easy

Very easy to arrange my shed with all staff. Small changes and personal requests were met without issue and the communication has been clear and concise. Yet to receive the kit so unable to rate supply. Show details ·  1
KEZ67
KEZ67

very helpful

Tim was very helpful on the couple of occasions my we spoke with him on the phone, and answered all our questions to help us choose your company to provide our shed. thankyou Tim for your professional advice and putting us at ease. Show details ·  1
Jaydon
JaydonPerth, WA9 posts

Brilliant!

Rob and Sue have been extremely helpful and accommodating with many questions I have asked. Including assisting with Council approval. Absolutely fantastic! Show details ·  1
Nathan C.
Nathan C.North Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with

Fantastic service and clear communication all the way through the process Show reply

Richard
Richard

Richard. We purchased a shed job number wss223965 with 3 roller doors. Shed was built mid April. The problem we have is every time we have power fluctuations the doors loose their settings . Please advise
adrook@outlook.com

Wide Span Sheds   DM

Hi Richard, Please feel free to phone 1300 94 33 77 for our Customer Service Team as they will be able to clarify any queries you have in relation to the power fluctuations the door loose their settings.
Kind regards,

Lory Patterson
Lory Patterson

Hi there, we have just began work on a 6x6 gable roof carport with a roller door included . Parts of the manual/instructions arnt particularly clear and or not included. The client has supplied us with all they have been given, and there is just a few parts unclear. Do you guys have a contact number to speak with someone about this thanks

Wide Span Sheds   DM

Hi Lory. Please feel free to phone 1300 94 33 77 for our Customer Service Team as they will be able to clarify any queries you have in relation to the manual / instructions.
Kind regards,

dale mead
dale mead

i was just woundering what manifacture do you guys use in packenham victoria , thank you ?