Ron

RonHunter Region, NSW

Reasonably good experience overall - just some of the little details could have been better

Overall we am fairly happy with the new shed and the experience in getting it ordered and built. David and Bronwyn were excellent in helping us work through the initial basic design of the shed. Notwithstanding, there were some areas around the small attention to detail that could have been better in the final design as delivered. Our shed has extra height for a mezzanine floor, and was also ordered to facilitate the fitting of windows. In final design, the rails for the side walls ran through at the mid height of the windows, it was either cut the side rails and weaken the shed strength of put the windows above the rail. An additional rail to allow one above and one below the window would have been better.

Ken Goff

Ken GoffHunter Region, NSW

Jaw-dropping STELLAR service!

From the moment we sat down with David and Bronwen Fox, we knew we were in good hands. Brilliant and comprehensive design advice, thorough, professional, intuitive, patient and thoughtful, organised and knowledgeable, and above all FRIENDLY and WELCOMING. These people are beyond outstanding.

quick and easy

I have dealt with Graham at Wide Span sheds before and knew it was going to be easy and straight forward.Ordering this shed was no different, I actually changed the dimensions at one stage and the revised quote was forwarded to me straight away with no questions.The speed of getting my shed into production was outstanding and the paperwork came quickly and easy to do.Very impressed.

Arno V.

Arno V.Wheatbelt, WA

Excellent Service!

Very happy with service! My Shire approval took more than a year. I explained my situation in a email and I wasn't nagged about shed till we were ready. Thank you for under standing.

Dave

DaveHobart, TAS

Great Service

Lucas was extremely helpful with finalising a design to suit our needs. He did not hesitate to assist in modifying various ideas on a number of occasions to achieve our final product.

Time Will Tell

Graham was polite, professional and courteous in his effort to ensure that my requirements were met. Until I take delivery of the shed and put it up, I will not know whether all my expectations have been met. Time will tell.

Phill D.

Phill D.Sydney, NSW

Very prompt and helpful through out the process

From start to finish there was very clear communication. Straight forward and easy systems to follow when picking shed, size, colours, etc. When changes made by myself, no hassle with amending them.

Greg

GregCentral Queensland, QLD

Good service

Frank was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. I changed the design a few times and despite that he remained patient and friendly, making the changes and adjustments as we went along. Despite a delay from my side, I still got a fantastic deal and great price, Frank I really appreciate your service.

Elise

EliseIllawarra, NSW

Lucas was patient, kind and very helpful

This has been a long process for us but Lucas has been supporting and professional the whole way through. I really appreciate the time he took to explain things and answer any questions I had. he made the whole process less stressful. Cant wait to get our shed.

Sharpy

SharpyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good straight forward no beating around the bush.

Second time I have used wide span sheds.
First time dealing with Nigel and there was no drama and all went smoothly.
I had a bit of a delay from my end but he just picked from where we left off with hassles.
Hopefully this shed is as good as my last and I will continue to recommend wide span sheds.

Marc

MarcSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Travis was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. I changed design many times and despite that he remained patient and friendly, making the changes and adjustments as we went along. Despite a long delay from my side, I still got a fantastic deal and great price, Travis really appreciate your service.

Good service

The help I got from Travis was quite good he was friendly on the phone even when we kept missing each other he gave a good quote and the deal was done now awaiting final delivery

James

JamesMurray Mallee, SA

Very happy

Richard was really easy to deal with , polite and very knowledgeable found the best way possible to get the outcome I wanted very happy with the process and outcome of the shed.

Prompt and attentive service

Very happy with the service provided. Paul was responsive to questions and prompt in reply. Feedback to questions was of a high standard. I would be happy to recommend to others.

Julie Speight

Julie Speight

Outstanding

The catalogues kept appearing in my letterbox and so eventually I made the call to get a quote. My local agent couldn’t have been more friendly or professional - really happy with the service so far and looking forward to the end product

zane c

zane cWestern District, VIC

sweet as

Fast , Factual and professional so far. cant complain. aaa. blardy great, recommend them. He was able to answer all my questions, shed ordered looks well made, mint. Cool as colour scheme to

Glen

GlenSouth West, WA

This is perfect for my site and business plan.

The last shed ordered was well made none of the panels have worked loose with strong winds and the shed was on site in a timely manner. with no construction delays.....and for a good price.

K Louise

K LouiseSydney, NSW

Professional and extremely helpful

Mitchell was terrific, nothing was too much trouble. He was able to answer all my questions so it was clear that he had a good understanding of Widespan products. Mitchell was always prompt in his responses.

pierre mathews

pierre mathewsWestern District, VIC

highest level of professionalism

As a professional engineer I deal with vendors on a daily basis and dealing with Wide Span Sheds (Frank or Helen) their conduct, response, level of expertise has been exemplary. I would (and already have) recommend them and Wide Span to any other potential shed purchaser.

Trouble free experience.

Lance and his team have been very helpful and assisted me through the purchase with minimum of fuss. Queries have been answered promptly and in detail. They have chased up any issues I raised and returned responses to me.

Jackie

Jackieasked

Do you convert existing sheds or only supply new one's? We are looking at purchasing land which has a recently built dwelling/shed on it which includes bedroom, bathroom, kitchen (council approved). there is 70sqm of shed space left and we would be keen to expand the living areas (second bedroom, larger kitchen).

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your enquiry Jackie. Wide Span Sheds expertise is the design and supply of pre-engineered rural, industrial and residential steel buildings to meet Australia’s building codes and standards. At Wide Span Sheds we assess a range of variables, including the surrounding terrain and topography, in order to determine the actual site wind speed and the correct engineering specification for the new buildings that we supply.

If you wish to modify an existing building on the land that you are considering purchasing we strongly recommend that you engage a local Structural Engineer or suitably qualified licenced building practitioner in order that they can assess the ‘as-built’ construction of the existing building in conjunction with the modifications that you are planning to make and they will then be in a position to advise you of the options that may be available to you. Wide Span Sheds wish you every success should you go ahead with the project.

Angus B.

Angus B.asked

Looking to talk to someone who has Built the valley view 345

Blogger37

Blogger37asked

Are Wide Span homes considered to be removable to meet council requirements for a dependent living unit?

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your enquiry. We understand that conditions and rules on dependent persons units vary between councils and therefore it is best to check with your local council.

If the council requires that dependent persons units must be able to be easily lifted and placed on a new site within a short period of time (generally a few days) then you might be best searching for demountable and / or transportable buildings.

Get an answer from our members and Wide Span Sheds representatives