Building shed.

Wide Span Sheds need to supply a builder to come with shed like some other companies i have dealt with.
And the checking of damage prior to truck leaving is some what yea right . Huge shed hope your driver has time for the whole day to inspect the whole building ripping plastics and cardboard of to check . Get real or pack your item properly before freight . Never use your own front end loader to unload use hiab i know it takes time but the risk is left to driver of damage to your shed and they should carry insurance for that .

Check the fine print carefully!

We bought a shed and didn't read the fine print well enough. The door came packaged in cardboard and had some denting in the cardboard but we assumed it was well packed underneath. Well it wasn't and there was damage to the door. On contacting the company we were told tough luck because we didn't open it and check it while the delivery guy was here. Piece missing from the kit (which apparently is being dealt with). This was on top of getting a quote for the shed, paid a deposit then we were told a price rise was coming and we had to pay the balance early to avoid being charged more.

Helen W
Helen WNortheast, VIC

Third shed ordered

We've ordered three sheds through Wide Span over a few years and the service, delivery and product have all met or exceeded our expectations. I would happily order another shed from them but we're trying not to fill up more sheds with more stuff!!

Ladislav S.
Ladislav S.Hunter Region, NSW

very good service

good help from professional staff help with first time buyer as selection of colour and explanation of building requirements
Makes building off shed a breeze

Opportunity for improvement

We really like the base design and the concept and were very happy with the service provided by Helen and Peter.

When it come to flexibility of design we found that there was none from the design team, not even for a minor change like leaving off the portico, this is something we feel could have been easily achieved. An opportunity for improvement would be for the design team and the client to be able to work together to achieve the outcome desired by the customer

Katrina D.
Katrina D.Hunter Region, NSW

Great sheds

Always a pleasure and fun experience dealing with Bronwen and David...loved our first shed and when we moved we knew that with the second shed that we wouldn’t go elsewhere.

Fast and friendly

Fast and friendly service wiling to change design and very knowledgeable in understanding the requirements follow up with all documents and updates on status of the order all good

Deb
DebSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nothing is too much trouble for them.

Older lady on my own but Mark, David and Willem have taken all the stress out of the process. Very happy and very grateful.

Joe
Joe Central Queensland, QLD

Very happy with quick an easy service was is great and would recommend

Very happy with purchase of our new shed great service would recommend awesome shipping rates can’t wait to receive it.

Margaret W.
Margaret W.Hunter Region, NSW

VERY HAPPY SO FAR!

We've been dealing with David and Bronwen from the Hunter Valley. They have been very helpful, friendly and accommodating with the various changes we have made on the way to purchasing our shed. They have excellent product knowledge and we look forward to also working with them on our future house project.

Excellent Service

Hi. I found Scott to very accommodating with all of the questions I put to him. He always returned my calls. Scott was very patient with the changes I continually made. I have no problem at all recommending Scott.

SUE
SUECentral, SA

SO FAR, GREAT

My dealings with Peter have been helpful and punctual. My kit home is being manufactured at the moment, but I have received prompt and professional service from both Krysta and Todd.

up front and admin service

I've yet to get my shed kit, but the service to date has been exceptional, and the client portal both helpful and very professional. Progress of all stages has been better than promised, and the completion of the project on time and without issue looks very promising.

Stewart was excellent to deal with, he communicated everything well and I would highly recommend this company in the future

not happy
not happyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Do not deal with these people nothing but problems

Incomplete kit, roller door faulty, and sick of the usual replies we are sorry, nothing but a headache and faulty shed

Sammy M
Sammy Masked

Hi has anyone completed a valley view 345 and what was the approx finish price if you don’t mind me asking. Also did you hire labour or complete most of the work yourself?

DLCasked

I am looking for the paperwork on how to construct The Valley View kit home 345 we have purchased one from someone who bought it in 2012 but never erected it and has lost the instructions. Can you tell me where to get them.

Arthur T.
Arthur T.

give wide span sheds a call or send them an email I am sure they should be able to help you

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Hi DLC,
Please send an email confirming your contact details to customer.service@sheds.com.au and in that email relay the details in your question above and a member of our Customer Service team will assist you.
Kind regards,
Wide Span Sheds Customer Service Team

Thank you will do.

Anya W.
Anya W.asked

Looking to speak with someone who has experience building one of the kit homes on raised floor please. How easy was it...? Any problems or issues with the council re permits?What did you use for flooring and internal walls? How much was the total cost of the build?

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your enquiry Anya. Our Kit Homes Product Manager, Peter Mason has advised that he is more than willing to discuss all of your questions with you. You can contact Peter on 07 5657 8891 or email him at peter.mason@sheds.com.au with your contact details and he will call you.
Kind regards,