Customer service

Was a easy process and made for a effortless decision to go with them. Travis was professional and awesome to deal with, would recommend them to anyone, also come as a surprise but they managed to beat other quotes that I had so win win

Awesome experience and service

Paul was extremely professional, always courteous and willing to go the extra mile with assistance and changing plans as needed. Prompt with email / calls / sms responses, and offering suggestions where needed / requested. It was as if we were just around the corner from him, let alone interstate.

Clinton S.

Clinton S.

Excellent customer service

My experience with widespan sheds has been excellent, help me out immensely to create a custom design shed and fulfill my requests. I made several changes and they were all made with no issues.

Overall highly recommended.

Colin

ColinNorth Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Lucas listened to what was required
Advised solutions to my situation and followed up on his promises
Not the cheapest but the best customer service
Will definitely recommend Wide Bay Sheds to all my insurance clients

Tex T

Tex TSydney, NSW

Good customer service

I have Wide Span sheds easy to communicate with, the price was very competitive and they were very fast with answers to all questions. My experience has been a very positive one. Will definitely use them again.

My New Shed

The shed was a good price and was made locally. This was a major factor as it is good for local industry in the region. The service was efficient and timely.

So Far So Good

We are waiting for our shed , should be delivered in couple of weeks .It is in process of being made . It has gone well so far . Lea has been very helpful and returns calls promptly .

Jason

JasonNorthern Region, NSW

Good shed, Great service

I can really only say good things about my Wide Span experience. I ordered and had mine erected through Lea Siddans (Warwick). Lea and his team of tradesmen made sure every thing was done professionally and with minimum of fuss. Would recomend Wide Span and Lea to any one in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Wide Span Sheds

This is a good size shed for the purpose and good value for money

From the start of this project Frank was informative and helpfull could not complain about his service skills
He returned calls punctually and offered sound advice on what I was purchasing
Helen Smith is also an excellent ambassador for Wide Span Sheds, very informative and punctual service skills

Very Easy process

The process was made very easy, even after I had to change my requirements a number of times, Travis was very helpful at all times. I would recommend Widespan to anyone looking to buy a kit shed

Sharon N.

Sharon N.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great, friendly service

So far the process has been great. We are awaiting the arrival of our shed in a couple of weeks. Roger at Windsor was very helpful and thorough. Thanks so much

Peter was amazing

Peter was so helpful when it came to the entire ordering process. He was very patient with me and explained everything to me! He made the ordering process seem less and painless for us!

Warren D

Warren DDarling Downs, QLD

Nothing was a problem

It was all so simple and whatever changes were required were done in a very timely manner. The entire process was smooth and I would recommend to friends, thanks again.

Rebecca R.

Rebecca R.Hunter Region, NSW

Great service. Perfect follow up.

Thanks so much to the wide spans team. Especially Lucas, you made the process so easy for us. We are very grateful and cannot wait for our shed to arrive.

Excellent service

Peter was very helpful and speedy . I liked that prices were upfront. Catalogue good . Thirty words for review is to long though, and I’m stretching to achieve that many x

Excellent service

This is the second time I've dealt with Lucas and he has gone above and beyond to make sure the process has been smooth. Regularly being available outside regular working hours and always getting back to us quickly.

Jason N.

Jason N.South East Queensland, QLD

Extremely helpful and accommodating.

Travis was easy and friendly to deal with. Offered advice and filled every need. I would strongly recommend dealing with him. He made the process stress free and the experience of purchasing a new shed fun.

Customer Service Awesome

Nick from Widespan Sheds is fantastic, patient and helpful. I’m hoping the shed building process is as successful. Ordering has been easy. I did request a change after it was all organised which did result in duplication but it was still easy to do. Recommend Widespan from an ordering perspective!

easy to deal with

Good customer service from Lucas he was very easy to deal with, straight forward and very helpful helping me design my shed. Also very reasonable on price. Would definitely recommend wide span sheds. AAA+

Karla Eden

Karla EdenWheatbelt, WA

Thanks Peter!!!

We started this venture thinking it was going to be so stressful and hard....way over our heads. But then we talked to Peter, he was so approachable....always returned my calls and never made me feel like my questions were stupid. The other people we spoke with in our local area Mel Browne, was a champ even thou it was not her expertise....she passed us onto the right people, followed up we had be contacted and we are so grateful to everyone. PS my mum is 71 and now an owner builder and has a white card.... If she can do it, you can do it.... Thanks Pete and Mel !!

Jackie

Jackieasked

Do you convert existing sheds or only supply new one's? We are looking at purchasing land which has a recently built dwelling/shed on it which includes bedroom, bathroom, kitchen (council approved). there is 70sqm of shed space left and we would be keen to expand the living areas (second bedroom, larger kitchen).

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your enquiry Jackie. Wide Span Sheds expertise is the design and supply of pre-engineered rural, industrial and residential steel buildings to meet Australia’s building codes and standards. At Wide Span Sheds we assess a range of variables, including the surrounding terrain and topography, in order to determine the actual site wind speed and the correct engineering specification for the new buildings that we supply.

If you wish to modify an existing building on the land that you are considering purchasing we strongly recommend that you engage a local Structural Engineer or suitably qualified licenced building practitioner in order that they can assess the ‘as-built’ construction of the existing building in conjunction with the modifications that you are planning to make and they will then be in a position to advise you of the options that may be available to you. Wide Span Sheds wish you every success should you go ahead with the project.

Angus B.

Angus B.asked

Looking to talk to someone who has Built the valley view 345

Beccyboo
Beccyboo

Me too

Hi Beccyboo,
Thank you for expressing your interest in Wide Span Home. If you have not already contacted us directly, please feel free to send us an email stating your interest in the Valley View 345 and confirming you contact name and mobile number so we can have somebody with experience in building a Wide Span Home contact you directly. Please use the following email address: customer.service@sheds.com.au.
Regards,
Wide Span Sheds Customer Service Team

Blogger37

Blogger37asked

Are Wide Span homes considered to be removable to meet council requirements for a dependent living unit?

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your enquiry. We understand that conditions and rules on dependent persons units vary between councils and therefore it is best to check with your local council.

If the council requires that dependent persons units must be able to be easily lifted and placed on a new site within a short period of time (generally a few days) then you might be best searching for demountable and / or transportable buildings.

Get an answer from our members and Wide Span Sheds representatives