kerry

kerryNorth-East, TAS

very happy with Max

very good sheds and very happy Max was very good to do biznes with a big help with the erevy thing

David B.

David B.South East Queensland, QLD

No mess no fuss service.

Great service. As a digital professional I was very impressed with the ease and security of the electronic system they use. The 3D model was great.

Raquel W.

Raquel W.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Takes a month to receive order

No where on this site does it say that the posts will come with no paint, just gal. We picked a basalt colour and the roof came like we wanted but the rest of the frame is gal. If we had known we would have organised powder coating on them, now this has added to time and money. This should be communicated.

HappyfromDennington

HappyfromDenningtonWestern District, VIC

So impressed with the widespan rep

I made so many alterations to the plan but the dealer always responded quickly and efficiently with the new plans and was super helpful. He was the ONLY shed dealer that provided this service to me out of 6 companies that I approached. I actually chose a dealer who was 2.25 hours away from my location because I was so happy with his service compared to my local providers.

So far so good

Very prompt And accurate to my needs . I haven’t received the product yet so we’ll see at the end game

Julie

JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Best customer service

Best service we have had. Helen also was amazing. Terrific customer service who kept us up to date throughout. Will certainly recommend.

Excited for the workshop!

Wide span has been awesome helping us with our shed purchase. Great communication, always prompt with replies and fantastic service. Highly recommend!

Ann O.

Ann O.North Queensland, QLD

Well constructed, great communication and value for money

Well constructed, value for money and great communication. Professional and very helpful installation. Extremely pleased with our choice of Wide Span sheds.

Junga J.

Junga J.Hunter Region, NSW

Beware of Wide Span Sheds and contracts imposed

We engaged "Steel X" or "Wide Span Sheds" for a supply of a large shed kit. Due to council DA conditions imposed, we decided to cancel order. Steel X wish to take 20% of total build cost to cover engineering and admin, prior to manufacturing. The order has been cancelled in writing for more than 3 weeks ago and "Steel X" have failed to return funds or answer emails. Beware of there contracts, sale and admin team..

This matter has now been forward to Queensland fair trading, customer SteelX staff fail to answer email correspondence and fail refund deposit after 4 weeks, numerous emails. Frankly very poor ethical behaviour on there part. Disgraceful..

shedgirl

shedgirlSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Highly recommend

I recently purchased a Wide Span Shed in Tarago NSW and couldn't be happier with the customer service I received from Michael.
He was professional, friendly, easy to contact and went above and beyond to get my order organised and also to provide all the information I could possibly need. My shed turned up bright and early on delivery day, just as promised and it looks fantastic.
To be honest I'm shocked at how helpful Michael was, it was the customer service you always hope for but very rarely get. Thanks Wide Span Sheds.

GM M.

GM M.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor construction manual and corner cutting on materials

Have built other sheds.. this construction manual is useless, out of date and major lack of detail. Lots of corner cutting reduced steel portal sizes from front to rear of shed, lack of assistance and no shed available to inspect..

Metrol make a cheap kit and deliver for Widespan. A complete lack all round

Sorry 1 out of 10

Burkie

BurkieHunter Region, NSW

quality product for money

This is my second wide span shed
In my opinion it is second to none
The service is outstanding from 1st phone call to order being placed to the accounts dept with regular correspondence
Thankyou
David Burke

Review collected in partnership with Wide Span Sheds

Excellent knowledge based informative customer service

Awesome customer service which reflected excellent knowledge of product and services. All enquires were responded to in a timely, friendly and professional manner. Very helpful when making alterations to layout of plans.

Very helpful and informative

Very friendly and helpful staff. Found it easy to communicate what I wanted. Service is Great. Simple product that was just what we need to see our dreams come to fruition. Thanks

Professional Service

Widespan provided great service and kept me informed of all updates. The interactive design concept was also of benefit in choosing colours and overall design. Nick was very helpful and friendly to deal with.

Find out how Wide Span Sheds compares to other Garden Shops

Exceptional customer service from all of the team

From the Sales specialist Nicolas, Manager Greg, to customer support, Helen, I received very timely, efficient, and exceptional service. A very professional organisation which I would have no hesitation in recommending

Bronwen Fox

Bronwen FoxHunter Region, NSW

our barn style shed house is so comfortable

we have bought a number of sheds through Bronwen & David, & their attention to detail was very very helpful & everyone that see's our shed houses can't believe they are just sheds.

Ian Ferrier

Ian FerrierCentral, TAS

Excellent service and a great product.

Max was very easy to deal with and this is the second shed I have purchased through him. I found it valuable to be able to sit down with him and design the shed I wanted in real time. The whole ordering system was very easy to use and the online setup works very well.

Enzo B.

Enzo B.Northeast, VIC

Great comms, quick responses

Both Frank and Todd were fantastic, nothing was too difficult and both responded quickly to any queries I had. I made several changes to plan throughout the process - no problems

Easy to deal with and i made many alterations

Easy to deal with and i made many alterations to the design before i was happy with the shed. Travis was happy to help and make as many amendments as i needed.
Haven't got the shed as yet but so far so good.
Thanks fellas.

Anya W.

Anya W.asked

Looking to speak with someone who has experience building one of the kit homes on raised floor please. How easy was it...? Any problems or issues with the council re permits?What did you use for flooring and internal walls? How much was the total cost of the build?

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your enquiry Anya. Our Kit Homes Product Manager, Peter Mason has advised that he is more than willing to discuss all of your questions with you. You can contact Peter on 07 5657 8891 or email him at peter.mason@sheds.com.au with your contact details and he will call you.
Kind regards,

murphybrown

murphybrownasked

I purchased a American style barn and is having trouble working out whether a bearer faces inwards or outwards,also a column that is shown on the plan but no fitting instructions at all,and missing girts,it has been a nightmare trying to decider construction procedures.

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your enquiry 'murphybrown'. If you have not already done so, can you please send us an email stating your job reference number so that we can assist you. Please send the email to your dedicated Customer Service Representative, or use the email address customer.service@sheds.com.au. We have undertaken a search but there are too many jobs under the names Murphy and Brown for us to be able to identify you.
Kind regards,

Paul

Paulasked

I have already put the deposit on a Wide Span kit home.
I am not a handy man and to save money I would like to attempt the construction of the building to lockup stage.
How instructions to use for a layman?

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your question Paul. If you would like to send us an email to customer.service@sheds.com.au and reference in the subject ‘Product Review Question’ and confirm your contact name and mobile number and Wide Span Home job number, we will have a colleague that is not a builder but who recently built a Wide Span Home contact you directly to discuss their experience and that will also give you an opportunity to ask them any questions you wish.
Regards,