Ruth F.

Ruth F.Wheatbelt, WA

Great customer service when ordering

Dougal was very helpful in assisting us to get what we wanted at a fair price. We just ordered last week, so have to get council approval et al before the shed is ready! Fingers crossed the rest of the process is as smooth!

Would never use widespan again really bad experience

We used widespan taranak really bad service from the very start and now left with an unfit for purpose building
Really bad experience...be careful who you choose so unprofessional

Awesome team service and online

Frank , Helen and Rob were all excellent to deal with so far , waiting on shed to be made and delivered but great communication and easy to follow process

Ben

Ben Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service, understanding, patience, and professionalism.

The Team from Widespan answered all of our questions, promptly and professionally. Nothing was too much for them. Their ordering platform is excellent and we were very happy with the pricing. Great experience! Lucas was great to deal with in all aspects.

Absolutely fantastic service

I cannot fault anything whilst dealing with
Wide span. Fantastic service and customer back up.All discussions were promptly dealt with . The customer portal is fantastic

Good customer service

Very helpful organising,making alterations and keeping me well informed throughout
Easy to contact and there website gives a good indication visually of what the product will resemble,especially useful when choosing colour variants
Both Douglas and Todd have been great so far

Matthew

MatthewSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service to date.

Wide Span and in particular Paul has done everything asked of him in a very timely and professional manner. Hopefully the manufacture and delivery continue in the same manner. Will upload photos of the finished product.

Smithy

SmithyWheatbelt, WA

Excellent service

So far the experience has been excellent. Customer service agent has been very easy to communicate with and professional. Wide Span agent for Narrogin was also very professional and easy to communicate with.

Rosemary C.

Rosemary C.Murray Region, NSW

Impressed with professional service

and kindness, very appreciated. We have not yet received our carport (to be delivered soon) but to date we have experienced courtesy and great kindness as we have had some very difficult circumstances at home and Wide Span Sheds have been very adaptable and flexible. Happy to write an end to this story with photos when we have the above delivered and erected.
R and N Chernov 9/02/21

F and V Treuil

F and V TreuilHunter Region, NSW

Never again

Wow, this company is very unprofessional. There were parts of our shed/ granny flat missing and the company refused to acknowledge this and or provide the missing parts. My husband rang them many time and in the end they refused to answer any of our calls or respond to emails. The instructions to put it together were not even for our shed. The rep we bought the shed through felt so bad he offered to pay for the missing parts himself. I would never recommend this company to anyone.
From some of the reviews, it seems we were not the only ones to have a bad experience with them.

mitchell excellent and great communication/technology

very good information and stepping me through the process. i would highly recommend. nothing was an issue in the design and quoting and organising

Tom H.

Tom H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Awesome people make a company great!

From start to finish our project has been flawless, I cannot thank Allyson and Sally for all their assistance and clear communication thru the process. I am personally not easy to please however on our project I am very pleased.
Thank you all for a job well done!

My experience. Part 1

Steele contacts have been professional, efficient and supportive.
The on-line process is very easy to use. I have not received the kit yet, as I have not made final payment, so I can’t comment on that, but as it is from a manufacturer I have dealt with before, my confidence is high.
I was advise that on deposit I would receive plans adequate to submit my building application however the plans were not sufficiently detailed to get my energy efficiency rating, so I had to pay my 50% to get the construction drawings. This slowed my project down.

Mike

MikeDarling Downs, QLD

Can’t ask for anymore

Nigel was easy to deal with.. he didn’t hesitate to make changes when I was been fussy.. Price was on point!

Arthur T.Wheatbelt, WA

all is going smoothly for my new shed and I have a delivery date already

wide span sheds have been very helpful so far nothing has been a problem to them always eager to satisfy the purchaser emails are answered promptly

not happy

not happyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Warning Warning Warning!!!!!!!

Anita Zanardo

Anita ZanardoSouth West, WA

Warranty issues

Both Centurion rollerdoors were faulty. They were replaced, but delivery, removal of broken doors and installation of new doors was slow with much shifting of blame. All done by email, no personal contact. Centurion offered widespan sheds $300 for taking down, replacement and removal of doors.

murphybrown

murphybrownaboutface

Be aware.

kerry

kerryNorth-East, TAS

very happy with Max

very good sheds and very happy Max was very good to do biznes with a big help with the erevy thing

Review collected in partnership with Wide Span Sheds

David B.

David B.South East Queensland, QLD

No mess no fuss service.

Great service. As a digital professional I was very impressed with the ease and security of the electronic system they use. The 3D model was great.

DLCasked

I am looking for the paperwork on how to construct The Valley View kit home 345 we have purchased one from someone who bought it in 2012 but never erected it and has lost the instructions. Can you tell me where to get them.

Arthur T.

give wide span sheds a call or send them an email I am sure they should be able to help you

Hi DLC,
Please send an email confirming your contact details to customer.service@sheds.com.au and in that email relay the details in your question above and a member of our Customer Service team will assist you.

Thank you will do.

Anya W.

Anya W.asked

Looking to speak with someone who has experience building one of the kit homes on raised floor please. How easy was it...? Any problems or issues with the council re permits?What did you use for flooring and internal walls? How much was the total cost of the build?

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your enquiry Anya. Our Kit Homes Product Manager, Peter Mason has advised that he is more than willing to discuss all of your questions with you. You can contact Peter on 07 5657 8891 or email him at peter.mason@sheds.com.au with your contact details and he will call you.

murphybrown

murphybrownasked

I purchased a American style barn and is having trouble working out whether a bearer faces inwards or outwards,also a column that is shown on the plan but no fitting instructions at all,and missing girts,it has been a nightmare trying to decider construction procedures.

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your enquiry 'murphybrown'. If you have not already done so, can you please send us an email stating your job reference number so that we can assist you. Please send the email to your dedicated Customer Service Representative, or use the email address customer.service@sheds.com.au. We have undertaken a search but there are too many jobs under the names Murphy and Brown for us to be able to identify you.

Get an answer from our members and Wide Span Sheds representatives