FrankP

FrankPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lucas was very helpful and guided me through the process. I had never bought a shed like this before and his help and support was invaluable. Made everything much easier than I expected

Great Service

The whole process was extremely easy. One phone call and the ball was rolling. Nick was easy to talk to and very helpful. All correspondence was quick and thorough. I definitely recommend using Wide Span Sheds.

Sean Donald

Sean DonaldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thanks Nigel - great job

Nigel has gone above and beyond on each shed we have purchased (we have just ordered number 5!). He worked with us to achieve the optimum shed dimensions for our requirements taking into account of individual needs for each and every structure. Was always honest with any issues with the design and worked with us to solve these issues. He is the difference from the other shed companies and why we keep coming back.

Thanks.

Top of the mountain

Top of the mountainGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn't ask for a better start

Troy has made this process so easy he is fantastic to work with, Sally also has made the administration easy.
The start has been terrific, really looking forward to the rest of this process with the shed erection.

Des Hosking

Des HoskingCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Information and detail was great.

From start to finish I was accorded polite conversation and as much information as I requested. The information I received was as I had asked and the quotation detail left nothing to be desired. Thank You

Brilliant service

Asked for quote and received quote in 24 hours with follow up phone call. The sales consultant Was objective and honest in providing exactly what we needed. Great service and would highly recommend.

Robert

RobertTasmania

Service with wide span sheds has been mire than excellent. They always followup on things and you always know that your getting the very best care. I have never been left wondering what's happening with delivery or product details. Cheers

Michael Goss

Michael GossWheatbelt, WA

Fantastic

Very prompt and professional service , everything was easy from changing designs to the final outcome .
Everyone we dealt with was very polite and everything was explained to us in the utmost detail

Review collected in partnership with Wide Span Sheds

The widespan dealer understood my needs & with his experience the process was easy & explained well ,
Thanking you!!

Good comfortable process

No "hard sell" was a big plus , great follow up from Lucas & was kept informed throughout the whole process. All up a satisfying experience and I would highly recommend this team if anyone is looking to get a shed.

Annette

AnnetteRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good professional service

The product I ordered is in the process of being manufactured. No construction has started on my property yet... I'm looking forward to give an up to date review in the near future
Annette B

Great dealings with James

James was a delight to work with, he spent time at our property listening to our needs and custom designing the perfect shed for us, we couldn't recommend him high enough, thanks James.

Great dealings!

Product knowledge and requirements were excellent. Site visitation and listening to our requirements were the best. Very helpful with our questions and " nothing too hard" attitude - great. Secretary knew her stuff also. she was excellent!

Russell Coyle

Russell CoyleNortheast, VIC

Whittlesea hardware

The guys at whittlesea hardware were very helpful and tolerant I had to change design quiet a few times and they helped me out no problem and gave me heaps of info and answered all my questions.

CD Trucking

CD TruckingWestern District, VIC

The farm implements won't know themselves

Very happy with the service waiting for the erected product to give my final review. Not one to provide positive feedback without seeing the final product. So far so good.

Mandy

MandyMurray Mallee, SA

Customer service was exceptional and very prompt response to emails and phone calls

Throughout my whole experience with Wide Span Sheds, in particular Frank, was a great experience. Frank is a very thorough in all aspects and I appreciated his explanations and time he took to make sure we had everything organised.

ClintonB

ClintonBNorthern Region, NSW

Loved the first one, bought a second

I love my workshop at home, so I am building the same again on my other property. I found the construction well done, easy to follow and very suitable for my needs. Cant wait to get the new kit up.

Review collected in partnership with Wide Span Sheds

Great people. Good service.

They were great people, offered good attentive service. Organised and professional operation. I would happily recommend using them to anyone in the Hunter Valley wine region. Thank you so much.

Mick

MickSouth West, QLD

Excellent service

Excellent service and response times to queries and changes. Very detailed information on the quotes. Pictures supplied with the shed as well as a 3d mockup really helped with decision making.

Professional service.

Frank was prompt and professional, which sadly is not the norm in todays world. Very much appreciated. Frank was prompt and professional, which sadly is not the norm in todays world. Very much appreciated.

Jackie

Jackieasked

Do you convert existing sheds or only supply new one's? We are looking at purchasing land which has a recently built dwelling/shed on it which includes bedroom, bathroom, kitchen (council approved). there is 70sqm of shed space left and we would be keen to expand the living areas (second bedroom, larger kitchen).

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your enquiry Jackie. Wide Span Sheds expertise is the design and supply of pre-engineered rural, industrial and residential steel buildings to meet Australia’s building codes and standards. At Wide Span Sheds we assess a range of variables, including the surrounding terrain and topography, in order to determine the actual site wind speed and the correct engineering specification for the new buildings that we supply.

If you wish to modify an existing building on the land that you are considering purchasing we strongly recommend that you engage a local Structural Engineer or suitably qualified licenced building practitioner in order that they can assess the ‘as-built’ construction of the existing building in conjunction with the modifications that you are planning to make and they will then be in a position to advise you of the options that may be available to you. Wide Span Sheds wish you every success should you go ahead with the project.

Angus B.

Angus B.asked

Looking to talk to someone who has Built the valley view 345

Beccyboo
Beccyboo

Me too

Hi Beccyboo,
Thank you for expressing your interest in Wide Span Home. If you have not already contacted us directly, please feel free to send us an email stating your interest in the Valley View 345 and confirming you contact name and mobile number so we can have somebody with experience in building a Wide Span Home contact you directly. Please use the following email address: customer.service@sheds.com.au.
Regards,
Wide Span Sheds Customer Service Team

Blogger37

Blogger37asked

Are Wide Span homes considered to be removable to meet council requirements for a dependent living unit?

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your enquiry. We understand that conditions and rules on dependent persons units vary between councils and therefore it is best to check with your local council.

If the council requires that dependent persons units must be able to be easily lifted and placed on a new site within a short period of time (generally a few days) then you might be best searching for demountable and / or transportable buildings.

Get an answer from our members and Wide Span Sheds representatives