Brian

BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Garaport shed

The team at Wide Span were very helpful - even when we changed the design and colours - every step of the way. The drawings and instructions were very clear. Thank you for making it easy for us.

Steve

SteveCentral, TAS

Caravan carport

Maxwell came out to give me a quote on my 9.5X 6meter carport to fit my caravan under and out of the weather, a few helpful tips and I had the quote in no time, thanks Max, you were the only one to respond to my add for this, thanks again for your help.

Fantastic

Great to deal with so far! Looking forward to shed arrival in 4 weeks. Chose wide span on clients recommendation and so far impressed with lengths they go to to make sure it’s the right shed for you.

Nicks

NicksWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

A much needed shed

As I had been planning this shed build for quite a while I had done my homework and knew that I would be purchasing a Wide Span Shed.
The interaction with Lucy (at Taroom Hardware) was a positive experience - she is very knowledgeable and helpful.
Regards
Nick Stevenson

Narelle Downey

Narelle DowneyMid North Coast, NSW

Above and beyond

Travis was so very patient with me, with phone calls back and forward and changing plans without any hesitation or drama. He was so very informative and helpful, explaining every detail so as nothing was amiss. Highly recommend anytime, can’t thank Travis enough for his service and work ethics.

Easy process

Worked well with my schedule and design options
Good communications throughout and relevant technical information was clearly spelled out.
Very friendly and helpful at the display shed / office location. It felt like nothing I asked was a problem.

Review collected in partnership with Wide Span Sheds

Outstanding service every step of the way

Bronwen and David deliver peerless service. From the outset they supported us with advice on design, through to assisting with installation, and following up to ensure we stayed on track
This is our second shed build and if we need a third we will be back

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Do not buy any shed from widespan.

Just as I needed

Very happy with all dealings. Rang and got them to design the shed as I wanted. Very helpful. Prompt with quote and well priced. Happy to recomend anyone to try widespan sheds.

Sean

SeanSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Lucas was very helpful and accommodating

Once again Wide Span is easy to work with and flexible on what we need. I'll be speaking to them again soon for my next workshop shed! I also appreciate how patient Lucas was with our constant change of mind

Stuart

Stuart

Professional service

Nigel was very patient and understanding of my shed requirements - made suggestions and improvemts along the way to ensure i had the most cost effective and practical shed.

Shed ordered - cant wait to get delivery.

Lloyd

LloydNorth Queensland, QLD

Yes so far excellent service!

So far so good. I hope everything in manafacture goes great. And is a Boost for Townsville. Can’t wait to start the slab with the plan that was sent. As I scroll down I see it asked for product quality why I asked this question in this review when I haven’t seen the product?

Paul J.

Paul J.South-East, TAS

Sheds

Great service thanks we have no problem so far as we have a little time before it arrives, but can't fault the service so far and we would buy from you again.

Robert

RobertHunter Region, NSW

My next shed

Great service. Professional and Efficient
Documentation is clear and easy to read.
Chose WIDESPAN as it uses Australian Steel and would recommend to others.
Should have used WIDESPAN for an earlier shed.

Great to deal with

Paul was fantastic to deal with. We had to make some changes for council purposes and Paul was more than happy to help out. Very happy and would recommend to others

Find out how Wide Span Sheds compares to other Garden Shops

prompt reply to my messages great to deal with

wasn't the cheapest quote I got but best service and reply to my questions Paul was on hand when I need too find out the process and made it run smothly

Brian Ross

Brian RossMoranbah

Very professional Service

From start to finish the team were fast and efficient with the process of purchase to receiving the plans, I would not hesitate for an instant in recommending Wide Span Sheds.

all good very patient

all good, very happy if service to delivery is same as already got that would be great. yes would go with wide span again. quick efficient very helpful good price

2nd time customer..wont be the last!! A+++

Amazing service, quality, price and just so easy. It's as if you knew the people at Wide Span Sheds personally. I'm 4500km away on the other side of Australia, and it's still like they're down the road because of their local manufacturers. I Recommend them to anyone who asks me about sheds all the time. Paul was magnificent aswell as Helen and the people I dealt with my previous shed. A+

Porter

PorterSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Burra

Thoroughly impressed by both Lucas and Sally with their correspondence relating to the cost, manufacturing and detail associated to our shed. They have ensured that we have been valued customers throughout the whole process. Thank you!

Paul

Paulasked

I have already put the deposit on a Wide Span kit home.
I am not a handy man and to save money I would like to attempt the construction of the building to lockup stage.
How instructions to use for a layman?

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your question Paul. If you would like to send us an email to customer.service@sheds.com.au and reference in the subject ‘Product Review Question’ and confirm your contact name and mobile number and Wide Span Home job number, we will have a colleague that is not a builder but who recently built a Wide Span Home contact you directly to discuss their experience and that will also give you an opportunity to ask them any questions you wish.
Regards,
Wide Span Sheds Customer Service Team

Jackie

Jackieasked

Do you convert existing sheds or only supply new one's? We are looking at purchasing land which has a recently built dwelling/shed on it which includes bedroom, bathroom, kitchen (council approved). there is 70sqm of shed space left and we would be keen to expand the living areas (second bedroom, larger kitchen).

David F.Wide Span Sheds

Thank you for your enquiry Jackie. Wide Span Sheds expertise is the design and supply of pre-engineered rural, industrial and residential steel buildings to meet Australia’s building codes and standards. At Wide Span Sheds we assess a range of variables, including the surrounding terrain and topography, in order to determine the actual site wind speed and the correct engineering specification for the new buildings that we supply.

If you wish to modify an existing building on the land that you are considering purchasing we strongly recommend that you engage a local Structural Engineer or suitably qualified licenced building practitioner in order that they can assess the ‘as-built’ construction of the existing building in conjunction with the modifications that you are planning to make and they will then be in a position to advise you of the options that may be available to you. Wide Span Sheds wish you every success should you go ahead with the project.

Angus B.

Angus B.asked

Looking to talk to someone who has Built the valley view 345

Beccyboo
Beccyboo

Me too

Hi Beccyboo,
Thank you for expressing your interest in Wide Span Home. If you have not already contacted us directly, please feel free to send us an email stating your interest in the Valley View 345 and confirming you contact name and mobile number so we can have somebody with experience in building a Wide Span Home contact you directly. Please use the following email address: customer.service@sheds.com.au.
Regards,