Wide Span Sheds

See the Best Garden Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Wide Span Sheds

Diane
DianeWimmera, VIC

Would definitely NOT recommend this company.

Very disappointing….with shed parts including beams etc not delivered.
My very experienced shed builder advised it was the worst pre packed shed he had seen. They have certainly not been helpful in resolving the issues. I am now in preliminary discussions with consumer affairs.

Eddie
EddieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great to deal with

I spoke with Graham throughout the whole process and he went above and beyond to get it exactly how I wanted it. Graham helped get the size and position of my solar panels sorted on my shed so it all works together for us. Couldn't ask for a better bloke to deal with.

The people are great, the communication portal is not so great.

The people I dealt with were very flexible and helpful, Ben especially.

The only problem lies with their online "portal". As a customer, you can't post replies in the portal and you can't reply to the "noreply" email addresses that it uses to send information to you. On top of that, a couple of times I couldn't access files that were stored in my portal for some unknown technical reason. I'm sure the portal works very well for their internal processes, but there needs to be a different and improved approach to communicating with customers.

Jeff Upston
Jeff UpstonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Ben is Great

So far so good

Great service kept up to date on everything even got reminder calls to accept contracts all done in less time than expected

Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD

Made to my exact specifications and very good quality

My shed is my castle it is exactly what I ordered exceptionally happy the only negative which is only a small one I would have liked more choices all sizes of doors

Professional

Quick feedback on enquiry. Friendly phone manner. Clear and directive details in emails. Help where needed to do paperwork. Plenty of follow up emails. With approx timeline of work in progress

Brenton S.
Brenton S.Mid West, WA

Fantastic service!

Rang and spoke to Graham! He was excellent! Gave me all my options and listened to all my questions. I received emails with quotes almost before I had hung up the phone! Any alterations were never a problem and the price was spot on. Great price, great service, great shed! Could not ask for anything more!

Caravan & Carport Purchase

Good 3d web design software. Mine was a double caravan/carport. Previously quoted for a single caravan. Both quotes were quick and accurate. A couple of phone calls answered some questions. This was the simplest and most appealing design and price. The ordering process was simple and quick. Production email updates are good.

SoniaM
SoniaMSydney, NSW

Travis was wonderful

Travis was so helpful - particularly when I didn't know what I wanted, or what I was doing. I am glad I am dealing with experts!

Great Service

Graham helped design the best shed for our requirements and went the extra mile to help find a team who could build it for us.

Den
Den

Great Service

Rob and Sue were great to deal with in regards to getting back to me quickly with a quote and keeping me informed of the process along the way. I am also impressed with the Customer Support from the Head Office and would certainly recommend Rob, Sue and Wide Span Sheds to anyone.

Amazing result

Nigel was very informative and was a great help in explaining the product I was after. Would highly reccomend to a friend

Great process

Easy to complete transaction and great support from Hunter Valley sales team. Design tools including colour selection easy to use and friendly

Branko
BrankoSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good Job

Nigel was great to deal with and very helpful , he knew his product range and was very accommodating at all the variables I asked to quote up for which ended in me making the right choice and bought a shed, thanks Nigel.

Timothy b.asked

Got a question can these valley kit homes be built by a abn sole trader in Victoria

David F.Wide Span ShedsSend a private message
DLCasked

We have a 2012 The Valley View kit home which we are trying to erect. On the sections of steel there are letters and numbers but we don't know what they mean. Is there a index for the letters and a plan to erect them.

Timothy b.

Hi dlc I'm looking into the valley kit home as well did you have any luck with the letters and numbers
Cheers timbo

No luck yet

David F.Wide Span ShedsSend a private message
Norman D
Norman Dasked

Can Wide Span arrange for construction of a Wide Span shed?

Tree change

They should be able too. Unfortunately I am building in a small rural area, and they didn't have anyone listed. I suggest you ask questions prior to signing kit contract.

Tree change

I should expand and day they are not construction builders, but they should be able to help you find a builder to construct their kit.

LeeGee
LeeGee

If you buy your shed from their agent in area, the agent will supply and install.

Get an answer from our members and Wide Span Sheds representatives