EasyShed

Tim

TimPerth, WA

Bad bad mistake

We ordered our garden shed in early December with it showing as ‘low stock’ to make us hurry up and order. It turned up nearly 10 weeks later and after nearly completing the build, we found we were missing 2 parts!! It took another 10 days to get these parts!!! The shed is as flimsy as hell! This was a super bad mistake.

Brenton Myatt

Brenton MyattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy from this company!

After waiting 4 months for an aviary, we spent hours trying to get in contact with Easy Shed and after multiple complaints, finally some pieces of tin and some poorly cut pieces of tracking arrived. When trying to assemble, many of the pieces did not fit together or were unable to be screwed together.
Will be requesting a refund due to not getting what we paid for which breaches Australian Consumer Law.
I wish we had read the reviews from others before purchasing.

Good product

Good quality product. Easy company to deal with. Production and Delivery a bit slow but that was due to it being near xmas

Find out how EasyShed compares to other Garden Shops

Terrible quality and customer service.

Awful customer service, awful product, cheap and flimsy. Took 5 weeks to have my order delivered to me. They only told me AFTER I paid that was the lead time, no where on their website did they state there was delays. Website states they supply self tapping screws, when I finally got my kennel they gave me pop rivets I emailed and complained they responded with “ As of now we supply pop rivets for our dog kennels” . What type of statement is “as of now”. Panels are also EXTREMELY easy to scratch, terrible paint, cheap panels. Disgusting company would never purchase anything off them again. And I suggest no one else does aswell. Better off buying from mitre10 or Bunnings.

Ken Lowes

Ken Lowes

Easy (ish) to put together

Bought an EasyShed about 18 months ago. Had a mate help put the panels together, and then my wife and I assembled it. Not overly simple, but mate and I still play golf together and wife and I still happily married. Not bad from 'pen pushers', so reasonably easy and generally went to plan. Very happy with the finished product and the whole process from go to whoa.

Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product

Very happy with a new shed. Looks great and it was easy to put together. Good experience all together. And it is all Australian.

3X3 Garden Shed

Perfect experience from start to finish, easy to pick up from transport company (as that is what we wanted to do), extremely easy to put together as ALL parts and instructions where supplied and easy to read.

If I ever need another shed, I wouldn’t hesitate to go through EasyShed again, they are brilliant

Terrible service

Terrible customer service. Parts did not arrive, over 6 hours wasted on the phone trying to follow it up. Always promised call backs but never received. Save yourself the hassle.

Mark James

Mark JamesHunter Region, NSW

Poor Customer Service

Noahting

NoahtingGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best value for money and high quality garden shed on the market.

Great shed made to high quality specs. Delivery was flawless thanks to Brad. A highly recommended family owned Australian company.

Terrible experience never recommend anyone

Shelley

Shelley South East Queensland, QLD

Longer time ever to erect

If the directions were easier it would have been faster but to put an aviary together it took about 8 hours never again and you should also tell people when you sell that they need to treat the aviary before putting birds in as one of our birds died . Not happy at all . No it’s standing in the back yard for the next month till I’m happy enough that treating it with vinegar and letting it weather to put our other birds back in . You really need to tell people not to put their birds in once it’s been erected before treating it with vinegar

kris

krisPerth, WA

This is the worst company I have ever dealt with.

I ordered my shed about a 5 months ago. Easyshed said it would be delivered mid December but it is now the end of February. After multiple attempts to try and get hold of them 3 months in they finally got in touch with me resolve the problem after I left a 1 star review on google. After the discussion with them following the review they "immediately dispatched the shed". It has now been a further 2 months and the shed is not delivered and again I cannot get answers from either them or their courier.

This is the most useless company I have ever dealt with, an absolute dogs breakfast.

Unsatisfactory

Ben W.

Ben W.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

"Not so" Easy Shed, and don't expect any after sales support!!!

Darren

DarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not good, installer says buy an Absco instead

Poor instructions and no pre marked or drilled fixing points. In combination with terrible quality screws which have caused injury requiring surgery as screw slipped causing me to drill Phillips head bit through my finger, cutting nerve.
The shed assembly was completed by a professional guy who rates these as the worst to assemble, anything but an Easyshed. 6 weeks + to deliver , oversized slab required.

J.J

J.JDEVONPORT

EASY SHED.

EASY SHED. Do not buy. they are a piece of crap, I Bought 1 and so many parts missing. Emailed them with no response, What was not supplied, main beams for the front over the double doors, flashing for front doors, color coded screws, 2 hinges on 1 front door should be 3 etc. They offer a 2.4 high garage at no extra cost, But they have not altered the pitch on the main gable beam to compensate for the higher pitch, just does not fit. They should be ashamed to put Australian made on this product. would have probably get a better product from China.

Annoyed and exhausted

Annoyed and exhausted Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This should be called “shitshed”

If my hard rubbish collection wasn’t due in 6 months time I would have put it on my nature strip now. 5 step assembly should be renamed 500 step assembly. This should take you 2 days to assemble. There are no pre-drilled holes. We had to go to Bunnings and buy a drill. The amount of swearing during the assembly process was commendable. I would not recommend at all, unless you want to do your head in. Give me an IKEA flat pack any day compared to this piece of crap.

Sam S.

Sam S.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

You only get what you pay for!

Not a 2.4 tall shed or lifetime warranty.
True 2.1m plus 300mm gable roof.
So only a 2.1m tall shed.
Do your research before you commit to buy.