4.3

3,854 reviews
Michele Bills
Michele BillsIllawarra, NSW2 posts

Purchase from Eady sheds

Kevin was very pleasant and helpful.
He was efficient and had a good product knowledge Show details
steve
steveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great customer service

The sales manager Jead kindly offered me the discount even though I have missed the discount period. He was also very helpful with my enquiries. Show reply
Chris C
Chris C

Quick and simple purchase

Ryan was very helpful through the website chat when we had a question about a shed, and the order process was quick and easy. Looking forward to receiving our shed delivery now. Show reply
Hannelore
HanneloreWide Bay-Burnett, QLD3 posts

Excellent Customer Service

The communication with Kevin was excellent and a change talking to a real person. Show reply
fionapetunia
fionapetuniaSouth East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great service , Dexter got back to me extremely fast - companies need more people like him! Show details ·  1
Warren
WarrenSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts
Vicki
VickiSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Happy customer

Found mich very helpful and easy to communicate with .The sheds are a great price as well Show details ·  1
Paul B.
Paul B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thanks for the refund NOT!!!

I made a purchase of a shed for $605 however had to cancel a few days later. Received a refund of $327. 46% processing fee. WOW Show details
Kandie C.
Kandie C.

Simple and fast

Greg and John were very polite and friendly. Put boxes exactly where I asked with no problem at all Show details ·  1
Stephen
StephenSydney, NSW

Assembly Instructions

Mich gave me timely help to provide me with a copy of the assembly instructions for the shed I purchased a couple of month ago. I have been struggling with Sydney weather which finally destroyed my assembly instructions!!! Will respond to previous emails about my experience with building the shed in a couple of weeks; I will have a couple of comments to make the instructions clearer for someone, like myself, who hasn't assembled a shed before. Thanks Mich for much appreciated - out of business hours - assistance.
Stephen Hirst Show reply
Mike
Mike2 posts

Steve Boyce
Steve Boyce

After sales

I misplaced some parts for my new shed and Kimmy made the process of reordering quick and easy. I’ve a neighbour who has spoken of getting a shed and I’ll be highly recommending EasyShed. Show details ·  1
Steve B
Steve BSydney Surrounds, NSW3 posts

Feedback

After requesting a change in my order it was dealt with quickly and efficiently. Show details ·  1
Sajee S.
Sajee S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good customer service

Ryan was quick to respond and provide the requested information. Thank you. Show details ·  1
Nick
NickSydney, NSW4 posts

Always willing to help during the buying process

Was help through the process of buying shed by Mich, very helpful after my multiple questions about the purchase and finalizing my invoice, great customer service will be back Show reply

smacfady1
smacfady1

Purchased the shed and within about a week (16/05/24) received an email notification that the shed had "been dispatched from factory in Albury" and was provided a tracking number. Clicked the tracking and it said it expected delivery was on the 20/05/24. Off to a good start.

Here we are on 31/05/24 and its still in Albury.

I rang EasyShed on 27/05/24 - that experience is a bad review in itself. Firstly, its an offshore call centre. The lady assured me that the shed was booked to go on a truck that very day in the afternoon. It would be in Melbourne by 29/05/24 and I would then be advised on the day it would be delivered to my home. Certainly it would be delivered by or on the 31/05/24, I made her aware that I had organised a shed installer for the 1/06/24 so she said she would personally monitor my order and contact me by 29/05/24 to confirm what was happening. It was not possible for her to put me through to the "inhouse delivery team" or provide any means of contacting them directly.

Shockingly, I never heard from her again.

I called EasyShed on 30/05/24, the "customer service advisor" had no possible way of putting me through to any manager or supervisor and could give me no update at all about when the shed would move from Albury. He could escalate the call to get a manager to call me back within a timeframe that ranged from no idea until possibly the end of time. I advised him that I had shed builders lined up for 01/06/24 and would need to cancel the order and go buy a Bunnings one. Oh, hang on, suddenly he is able to see that the shed is booked to be put on a truck this coming Monday 03/06/24 and would be delivered to me by 12/06/24 (apparently the trip from Albury to Melbourne was going to take 7 days more than the trip would have taken last week). I told him that they hadn't provided the product, they had lied first on the initial notification that it would be there by 20/05/24 (this then being the date I organised installers from), they lied again on 27/05/24 and for all I know are lying again now. The shed is no good on the 12/06/24, if it arrives at all, and I will cancel the order so as to purchase a shed that I know exists. He advised me at that stage that if I cancel, they will be required to charge a 30% ($297) "restocking fee" despite the thing being a standard order and hasn't moved from their Albury warehouse.

Absolute bunch of incompetent liars and for all I know scam artists.

Do they even produce a product ? Other reviews say its a poor quality one when they actually receive it. Are they drop shipping from China and the delay is that its not in the country yet ? Who knows.

I now have to do a charge back on my credit card as an unfulfilled order and that will take some time to process and have my money back.

Do yourself a massive favour, and just don't bother trying to support this "Australian" company, it will give you nothing but headaches, a lighter wallet and no shed.

This has to be one of the top 2 worst companies I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with in my lifetime.

Brij P.
Brij P.

Do they supply the base and delivery?

Keith
Keith

I have a elderly client that has a issue with the material being the wrong size of the shed build and has been given a runaround that is not call for. In my understanding if you received a product that has a fault regardless of the fault and you would like to return the product to receive a refund she or he is I there right to do so please let me know if this is correct if not can you give me the reason why thanks .

CategoryOnline Shops and Shed Shops