4.2

3,403 reviews · Statistics

81% · 2,760541 · 16%
Return Claim MadeYes (92) · No (2,225)
4.0 (1,625)
3.8 (1,432)
See the Best Shed Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

3,403 reviews
Pedro
Pedro4 posts

Missing L900 Flashing

Ady performed a quick prompt assessment of the situation with a couple of directed questions and then advised the part will be sent -at which time I asked (a little surprised) "is that it"? Show details ·  1
Adam
AdamQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Easy to deal with, great customer service. Always happy to assist Show details ·  1
Hilary B.
Hilary B.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

It was all very easy for me to understand how everything worked

Ryan was very helpful in answering all my questions and gave advice re shed Show details ·  1
Rosie
Rosie

Fantastic

The lady was so lovely and helpful and got back to me straight away Show details ·  1
Frank n
Frank nWAPerth, WA

Great experience

Thailand has been a great help I really appreciate the fast response. Thankyou very much and looking forward to seeing. Y new shed. Show reply
Pat B
Pat B

Amazing customer service

Fast, efficient and very helpful customer service from Kimmy and through the online chat portal. Great service! Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Margot
MargotVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Review of Chuck’s customer service

Chuck helped me get the best value for my garden shed. He was polite and answered my questions well. Great customer service. Thanks Show reply
Frank P
Frank PNSWSydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

I found Kimmy in the chat room very helpful and efficient in providing the information I needed in my search for the most suitable garden shed. Show reply
Luke
LukeVICSouthwest, VIC

Very helpful

Returned the missed call very fast. Mitzi was very friendly and helpful on the phone. Show reply
John Pain
John Pain2 posts

Very quick technical assistance

I Needed some technical documents for a building permit and Ava had them to me them to me in minutes . Show details ·  1
John  Burnet
John Burnet

New plans emailed straight after contact

Needed duplicate plans to assemble my easy shed. Jean was helpful. Show details ·  1
Noel
NoelQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Good, then bad, then great

Although there were issues with the initial delivery of my sheds, and subsequently I was missing the window from the larger shed, Thalia was great in fixing the missing louvre situation Show details ·  1
Chuck
Chuck

I had the pleasure of speaking to chuck today, who had helped me in finding an installer for my easy shed, he was very patient and explained the best way to go about it. He was so friendly and nothing was to much trouble. He is a great asset to your company. Show reply
Jonathan Kingsley
Jonathan KingsleyWestern Australia2 posts
Mark
MarkNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Response to online request for information

Response to a request for installers in the area was given within minutes or the request Show details ·  1

Brij P.
Brij P.

Do they supply the base and delivery?

Keith
Keith

I have a elderly client that has a issue with the material being the wrong size of the shed build and has been given a runaround that is not call for. In my understanding if you received a product that has a fault regardless of the fault and you would like to return the product to receive a refund she or he is I there right to do so please let me know if this is correct if not can you give me the reason why thanks .

Scott M.
Scott M.

We have recently received our Easy Shed product and now having a very difficult time in finding someone to organise the permits and erect the shed. Everyone so far has told us they won't do an easy shed building and tp sell it and buy something else then contact them.
Anyone direct us to someone that will help in the Beaufort/Ballarat area?

Aaron C.