3.2

Jodie Anderson

Jodie AndersonSydney, NSW

No reply, parts missing, doors had to be cut to fit and still waiting for some more doors.

We have purchased 5 of these sheds, from the first delivery accepted, parts are missing and you cannot ring them and their email is so slow to reply. We have since ordered more and windows missing, doors missing and and some parts we had to cut to fit. Still waiting on two doors and have emailed two weeks ago and cannot get through on the phone as the numbers won't allow us to press to get off the recording. You guys are supposed to be an Australian company, well support us as you are letting us all down.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just don't!

Ordered my shed on 20/6/20 and only got it 21/7/20. Mainfreight lost it for 2 weeks, easy shed did nothing, I had to chase it up myself. Went to put it up this weekend and discovered that it's missing pieces. Going to find the bits I need somewhere else because I know I'll get no response if I bother telling easy shed. The only easy thing was how quickly they took my money when I ordered it.

Expensive Scrap Metal

Wow! Words can’t describe how poor the quality is of this company...

Waited 6 weeks for it to arrive... very poor customer service (as many other reviews state)...

Then it arrives ... pieces missing... wrong colour... instructions very in descriptive (5 easy steps?!?!?!) .. and the build quality is atrocious...

Not sure how to give 0 stars ... and wondering who the first person will be to Sue this company and cause them to go out of business...

Thanks for the scrap metal...

Ella

EllaIllawarra, NSW

So disappointed

I received an incorrect piece of kit for my shed and have spent the last 10 days trying to organise for a new one to be sent out.
To date I have been unable to speak to a “customer service” representative to get confirmation that they are sending out the correct piece despite calling Easy Shed 6+ times (during business hours) and sending multiple emails.
This is unacceptable.
I would never recommend anyone buy an Easy Shed product purely based on the lack of customer service. I have actually never written a negative (or positive) review about anything before, so this is testament to how disappointed and frustrated I am with this company.
EASY SHED: can you please respond to my requests to have this issue resolved?!

cbimages

cbimagesMid North Coast, NSW

DO NOT BUY FROM EASYSHED!!!!

Aeve

AeveSydney, NSW

Hopeless customer service!

Not very easy atall

Product support 0 out of 10. There is none. ROOF is same size as walls. I had to cut12mm wth grinder off wall. And pop rivet from top to try an make walls smaller.Roof now fits. Not by following instruction. I 've built 4 different type of shed this is the worst.expensive and poor quality .

Joy and Jen

Joy and JenWestern District, VIC

Not Really Easy

Bought this sliding door shed with ad saying 5 easy steps but unfortunately it is not. There are 200+ screws in the build so that is 200+ steps! C777 could have come pre-drilled! Or maybe door already set up and ready to fit.

WRB

WRBAU

Do not buy one of these terrible sheds.

Said would be delivered in 5 to 7 days on website. After ten days of trying to phone the company I received an email telling me that my shed would be in production in 7 days. Shed finally arrived at depot 12 days later. Wrong instructions provided, wrong pieces, absolutely rubbish screws and very difficult to construct, which is surprising when you consider its only a .8 x 2.25 shed. Some lives has to be cut to fit as they were 800mm too long. Overall quality of shed can best be described as very flimsy. Another annoyance is the shed being cream ( as ordered) and all of the trims

Dean

DeanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

NEVER again!

I've read many negative reviews here which mirror my own bad taste in mouth dealings with Easyshed. Pretty much every step of the way was marred by their ineptitude. Paid top dollar and got screwed around and now finally got what is a pretty average product. Do yourself a favour and look elsewhere.

Duped

DupedMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do NOT buy from this company!

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Complete Rubbish - Waste of time and money and Customer Service is basically non-existent.

Jason C.

Jason C.Illawarra, NSW

Good Quality Shed but painful process & missing parts.

Shane E.

Shane E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cant get council approval in Adelaide SA

After lodging documentation with council I could not get shed approved. I’ve enlisted a local engineer to certify the shed and they agree that their isn’t enough documentation to have it certified in SA.
Easy Shed won’t respond to requests for more design info.

Pathetic!

Not so ‘easy’...

Matt. B

Matt. B

It’s Good to Talk

I spoke to the GM yesterday and he apologised for the lack of communication regarding my order and explained why Easyshed are experiencing delays in the manufacturing of the sheds which I appreciated and understood. It was great to talk and have accurate information to base decisions on. My shed is scheduled for dispatch today so should be with me soon.

April P.EasyShed
April P.EasyShed
Fitzy

FitzySouth East Queensland, QLD

Email to EasyShed

Jai

Jaiasked

I have also been scammed by EasyShed. What a disgraceful "Aussie" company. I am going to Consumer Affairs about them. They should be closed down...

Joy and Jen

Joy and Jenasked

I just wrote a review on this one as it is not easy to install. On last phase now of putting it together and corners and sheets not aligning and I think i have enough. Do you have a tech that can put this one for me or can I get my money back?

antishnish

antishnishasked

Hello,

I recently bought a shed from your company 3M x 78MM x 2.12M.

Does all the U channels with the cut out has to be at the end (back wall and front)?

I am confused and followed the assembly instructions to the T, however when I was putting everything together I couldn’t fit them together as some U Channels cut out ended up on the inside to join.

As you mentioned in your video and on the instructions manual, the higher side of the U channel has to face inside which I did, however some of the U channel with the cut out ended up in joining with the other on the 3 Metres panel.

Do I have to unscrew and switch them so that the U channel face the end, however the higher end of the U channel will end up on the outside and the cut out will end up on top of the sheet.

Or do I have to overlap the end of the sheet with the U channel ‘right side’ so that the side wall slide in it.

Get an answer from our members and EasyShed representatives