EasyShed
See the Best Garden Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by EasyShed

Excellent service

Ryan was very prompt and provided excellent service. There was a recent price increase; I requested for the previous price and was kindly granted.

Easy from start to finish

This was a great solution to keep my fire wood tidy and most importantly, dry.
Very easy to assemble, I built most of it on my own, I just needed someone to hold the walls when joining it all together.
It took me about 4 hours to complete.
Order and pickup from Mitre 10 was easy, thanks Easy Sheds.

Easy S.EasyShedSend a private message

Hey Rob, thanks for the amazing review! This is a great storage idea. We are glad to hear about the positive experience with our product assembly and service. Thank you for supporting our Australian-made product and congrats on your new shed!

Great Shed, excellent support

Really good shed, easy to assemble and very sturdy when completed. When the shed arrived one part was missing, but it was sent to me in 2 days thanks to excellent support from Alice. I’m a very satisfied customer!

Duncan L.
Duncan L.Sydney, NSW

Mary has been great in being very responsive to my questions. No comment as yet on the shed itself, delivery taking longer than I would have liked. But customer service from the Easyshed team to date has been really good. Thanks Mary. Hope the shed is just as good.

Liz S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy build!

Fast delivery. Easy to follow instructions and easy to build.
Shed looks great like it has always been there.
Lots of room for garden stuff and wood.

Liz S.

Pics emailed to you this morning

Easy S.EasyShedSend a private message

We appreciate it, Liz. Thank you! Have a great day.

Support& Response

Thank you Mary for the swift response in regards to the missing items of the shed. The delivery address is also correct.

Easy S.EasyShedSend a private message

We appreciate the feedback, George. We are pleased that Mary was able to assist in sending out a replacement needed for your shed. We apologize for the hiccup and thank you for giving us a chance to have the issue rectified. Enjoy our new shed!

customer service

customer service is great, and feels personal. Can't comment on shed yet as i have not received it
but so far service is good.

Easy S.EasyShedSend a private message

Hey Gilly, thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback. We're so glad to hear that our customer service team was able to exceed the expectations. Feel free to reach us if you need further assistance with your new shed. Cheers!

Good Customer service

Diana in customer service went out of her way to assist on a mistake we made with our order, prompt and accurate response

Easy S.EasyShedSend a private message

Hey Geoff, a big thanks for taking the time to share your feedback. We'll commend Diana for doing a great job in assisting you with your concern. Congratulations on your new shed! Feel free to share some photos once it's built. Have a great day!

Great shed and customer service was outstanding …

When i purchased my 4.5x3.0 mtr shed it was delivered on time within a week.
I had the accessories missing but Mary organised them to be sent on TNT express. Shed went together well and quality is superb.

Good quality easy instructions

After I ordered on line the product was delivered promptly to my nearest depot. I had a easy and pleasant pickup . I found the shed to be of good quality and ease of erecting it

Easy S.EasyShedSend a private message

Thank you for the 5-star review, Steve. We're happy to hear about your positive experience with the service and the assembly. It means a lot. Feel free to reach us anytime you need assistance. Cheers!

chops
chopsCummins 5631

Assistance and communications have been excellent.

Good communications at all times. Very easy to deal with.Prompt responses to all queries. excellent to deal with.
Pleasantness efficient staff.

Michelle
MichelleHunter Region, NSW

Great sale service online order! Well done Travis!!

My first time order over the phone to buy a shed with the sales person (Travis) was so good with a Great service, being friendly and very helpful! Will recommend to everyone I know! Keep up your great work!

Maria S.
Maria S.Illawarra, NSW

Excellent customer service

By far the best customer service I have received from any business. Very customer focused. Lette was prompt with replying to emails and very helpful. They have exceptional post sale customer care. I couldn't be happier with the customer service from Lette. I wouldn't hesitate making another purchase. The aviary is very good quality, and I'm happy to support an Aussie company.

Sales team very good

I have just purchased the shed, it wont arrive for another 3 weeks, will reserve judgement till then. Sales team were very good

Easy S.EasyShedSend a private message

Hi Shane, thank you for your purchase and we appreciate sharing your positive experience with our Sales team. Feel free to reach us back anytime you need assistance with your shed. Have a great day!

Matt
MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks good but made inside out

The quality of the shed looks really good but the instructions aren't very clear and the cream shed we were sent has been made inside out so it couldn't be finished being put together

• +2Thumbnail