4.3

Don1

Don1South East Queensland, QLD

3 x 3 shed Dennis

+Very happy with the finished product. Had the slab ready for Steve and his partner who did a great job with the erection. Neat and tidy. The process was easy and the price was very good value.

Store LocationCreastmead Brisbane

Never again building with Titan. Would never recommend. Sales rep lets the whole company down.

Store LocationBrisbane
Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

A pleasant experience purchasing & erecting a Gable Classic Car Port (6 M X 6 M) & A Double Shed (6 M X 6 M)

G 400855 - I arranged for the purchase & erection of the carport & shed on behalf of my son Brendon. The point of separation for me at the quotation stage was Titan's Holistic approach inclusive of kit, slab, erection, certification & relaxation permit etc rather then price - Titan was not the cheapest. As promised Paul Symonds delivered on his promise & we had a good experience. The builder Scott Gadsby also did an excellent job erecting both buildings - nothing was a problem to Scott whilst he was on site.
well done Paul, Scott & Titan

Store Location29 Brisbane road Bundamba Q 4304

Gyu L.

Gyu L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service! and Quick responses for any questions.

I was building the shed myself and it was the first time for me to construct this type of building, so I was asking many questions to John Barter and he was always there to help me so that I can complete building the shed without any problem.

Store LocationCrestmead QLD
s.ambro

s.ambroWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Sorry I built a Titan - The most unprofessional customer service i have ever had to endure.

Store LocationMorayfield

boyo0704

Customer service non existant!!

Don't buy a Titan is my advice. I am yet to see the finished product to comment on as its still sitting in pieces in my back yard. Had to chase up the sub contractors myself as head office forgot to email contract to the concretor, and now chasing up the installer myself as apparently it takes a week to allocate the job post delivery! Its not that difficult! If i'd had read similar reviews on here before purchasing I would have gone with someone else. They dont return phone calls but are very keen when it comes to payment though!! Ordered before xmas and still waiting on the install! I will add the sub contractors have been easy to deal with after finally getting hold of them!

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi boyo0704. I'm sorry to hear of your experience to date. Would you be able to give me your contract number so I can look into these issues. Or you can call me 0419667978 to discuss.
Kind Regards

Contract number is G39018

Eric from Chambers Flat

Eric from Chambers FlatSouth East Queensland, QLD

love my shed

John Barter was an excellent manager of the project, from sale onwards. Helpful and responsive. We had problems with the first builder which delayed the process but the second was excellent.
Recommend John and the product to anyone.

Store LocationBrowns Plains
Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Eric and thanks for your review. Titan are very pleased your project ran smoothly and appreciate in advance any recommendations you pass our way.

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the product.

6x6 goldstar shed with titan completing the install and concrete slab. Colours were as requested and no parts were missing. Both contractors got in and did their work and got out no problems. Paul the sales rep organised it all via phone and email very promptly.

Store LocationBundamba Titan Office
Ray

RayOxley

Very happy with the outcome

John Barter from Titan sold and managed the whole process for my 6 X 6 carport, their concretor and assembler were both professional and respected the yard and home occupants.

Great Product, But No Interest In Discussing/Resolving Issues

Store LocationZillmere
Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Result But Frustrating Process

The salesman, John Barter, was very good to deal with, understood what we wanted and put in extra effort to organise a solution to a site problem crucial to the success of the project.

While I am very happy with the finished product I must say that the time it all took was quite frustrating. Wed hoped there would be more scheduling of the jobs instead of waiting for one job to be completed and then the office getting around to thinking about allocating the next stage to a tradie with more delays until he gets around to it.

However, the final result is very satisfactory and the frustrations fade into the background.

Christopher

ChristopherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy process with good looking and functional final product

Visited Titan factory sales office. Good response from the salesman there. Everything explained well. Order process was easy. For this project, we had Titan handle the whole project, including full installation. The process flowed smoothly, with a slight hiccup re the slab - a communication issue that caused a slight delay in the slab. Other than that everything ran on time with no issues.

Store LocationTitan factory at Crestmead in Brisbane
Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Christopher. Thanks for for your review. We are happy you found our process easy and that it went smoothly. Hope you get enjoyment and the functionality you expected form your new Titan building.
Kind Regards
Titan Sheds and Garages.

chris parker

chris parkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad Investment

Bought a Titan 6x30 garage.. 2 of the 3 roller doors bubbling up with Rust. With a lot of argueing these were replaced but fitted by me. I had to take the junk ones to the tip.. Now Inferior colour panels faded badly. Red roof now nearly black.. Beige walls faded, have to wash them down as if you were doing your car. Red gutters faded paint. The paint on the panels both inside and out have no resistance to damp and go mouldy, this despite having 2 whirlibirds on the roof..
Titan Nooooooòo ..

Store LocationMorayfield, Morayfield Rd. 4506
Doug

DougSouth West, QLD

An absolute pleasure.

Still in the process of putting the shed together. We have had great support from John Barter , our questions were answered swiftly and we feel support through out the dealings.

Store LocationTitan Direct
Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Doug. Thanks for review and feedback. After sales support and service is a vital part of Titans process. Glad we could help and we’re happy you like your shed.
Titan Garages and Sheds.

Great product

We chose a Titan garden shed because we wanted a good solid product. We had purchased a Titan garage at a different property nearly 20 years ago and had been happy with it hence it made sense to go with Titan again. We are happy with the final result. We deducted one star from the rating as it took longer than expected due to a miscommunication between Titan and the concreter which delayed concreting by a couple of weeks.

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Welshman54 and thank you for your review. Also a big thanks for choosing Titan again. Yes our Tool/garden sheds are built to last and I'm sure you'll be as happy with your new shed as you were the last.

Find out how Titan Garages and Sheds compares to other Garden Shops

Not so glad I got a Titan!

Store LocationBundamba Qld
Cassi B.

Cassi B.South East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't have been easier

Ryan at the Underwood office is a legend. Every other shed company (I contacted at least 10) put our job in the "too hard basket" and tried to get me to change positioning & sizing of the shed I wanted. Titan were the only ones to take one look at it and say "Of course we can!". The entire process was smooth sailing from day 1 & the shed is fantastic. The contractors used were amazing to deal with & couldn't do enough for us.

The only thing I would say that they should do is provide coloured roofing screws. While this wouldn't be a problem for most people, I can see the roof of our shed from my living room window & it would have made a world of difference if coloured screws were used.

I can't recommend Titan or their product enough.

Store LocationUnderwood
Party Man

Party ManSouth East Queensland, QLD

Strong and safe

Very happy with the shed as it has done what I bought it for, to unclutter the garage. It also eliminates what was annoying grass to mow !!! :-P Not to mention added value to the house.

My man cave

The day I placed my order with Titan I knew I was on the right track and felt very confident the final product would be exactly what I wanted. Well done Titan.

Store LocationMain Brisbane factory sales office.
Col

ColSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what the doctor ordered!

The Tidy was modified to our instructions (back wall with window) and it blends into our garden perfectly. The guys installed it in a very short time and the finished product looks great

Vicki M.asked

I recently purchased a double garage/shed. The slab was a total disaster. The frame of the shed isnt straight. The fronts panel don't match up-to-the pitch of the roof. This cost me alot of money. All that was corrected was the removal of left over Concrete. The screws used to bolt the panels in are rusting. What does my warranty and workmanship cover with your company. As a customer.

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Vicki M. Sorry to hear about these issues. Would you be able to give me your contract number so i can look into this immediately.
Kind Regards Adam - Titan Garages and Sheds

G365801.

Steveasked

Pricing on tiny home design 2

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Steve. The Titan Tiny House design #2 start at $20250 for a lock up kit and $52000 for a fully fitted kit. These prices do not include delivery but once we know location we can include this for a fee. For more information Steve, can I suggest you call Titan to talk to our specialist house consultant. 132736

Steve

Hi Adam, I have phoned your consultant number & was told, I'll get back to you, that was over a month ago. Anyhow I discovered this site and saw that people were getting replied too. So I had a go and thank you for your quote.

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Thanks for the reply Steve and letting me know about your issue. I apologise for our consultant not getting back to you. If you have any further enquires please dont hesitate to call me directly on 0419 667 978.

Kind regards Adam.

Mikayla B.

Mikayla B.asked

Hello, can i please get a quote on your Design #3: 12.0m x 3.2m (tiny house) please?

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hello Mikayla B and thank you for your inquiry. The Tiny House design #3 start at $34750 for a lock up kit. The complete build and fitted out model start at $89150.
Feel free to call 132736 to talk to a Titan House representative for more information.
Kind regards Adam