4.3

Awesome experience!

We are extremely happy with our 12x6 Goldstar shed and the overall customer experience.
Craig Hoolihan, our sales consultant was professional, respectful and friendly. Always returned our calls. The subcontractors were fantastic - Alan (slab), the Irish dynamic duo - Steve & Eoin (erection). Monica and Kelly, the office admin support staff made sure we knew what/who was coming and when.
We were on a tight schedule and Titan overdelivered (rare these days) and managed to finish a week ahead of schedule. Thank you Titan - great job and two very happy customers!

Perminder

PerminderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful looking shed

Titan supplied and installed a large 12 meter x 7 meter x 3 meter high Galaxy shed for us. Everything was communicated properly, kit delivered on time and installed to our deadline.

Chris Boggan (installer) was very professional and did a fantastic job in finishing it off.

Bill Price

Bill PriceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Slab laying

As good as I’ve seen. Great job, neat and accurate. Easy to get on with and listened to what was required. Left the site clean and tidy. The slab was to be laid in a difficult position . No trouble for the team led by Joe Foley.

Store LocationCrest mead, Brisbane.

Awesome slab

Our shed is not up yet but we have just got our slab done by Shane from Frenzo Enterprises
It wasn't a straight forward slab because it was on a lot of landfill and required many piers.
Shane stuck with us from the beginning throughout all the engineering and specifications dramas, checked in where we were at, and communicated thoroughly with us about all aspects of the slab.
My partner has worked 30yrs in the commercial building industry and reckons our slab is one of the most structurally sound slabs he has seen.
We are extremely happy with the job Shane did.

Store LocationBrowns Plains QLD
Happy customer

Happy customer South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Titan shed, and excellent shed Builder.

I am happy with my 6 x 12 shed.
Its a big shed, the cement is perfect.
Titans contract Shed builder, Chris Boggan did an amazing job building my shed. He was building from sun up to sun down daily until shed was completed.
It's straight and square and it's built exactly accurate and i can't believe he build it on his own.
I would recommend Taitan and the builder
Chris Boggan to everyone needing a quaitly shed built within schedule.
Thank you Titan and Chris Boggan.

Store LocationGoldcoast
Mark

MarkRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Extremely happy

We had John from Nerang store assist us from the design stage, through to best costing possible & then queries whilst we installed. He was always available to make things work for us and answered all our questions clearly. This is our second Titan install. Very happy and will definitely use Titan & John again.

Store LocationNerang
Don1

Don1South East Queensland, QLD

3 x 3 shed Dennis

+Very happy with the finished product. Had the slab ready for Steve and his partner who did a great job with the erection. Neat and tidy. The process was easy and the price was very good value.

Store LocationCreastmead Brisbane
Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Dennis. Thanks for your review. We're really happy to hear the process went well and that you are happy with the finished product.
Kind regards Titan Garages and Sheds

Never again building with Titan. Would never recommend. Sales rep lets the whole company down.

Store LocationBrisbane
Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

A pleasant experience purchasing & erecting a Gable Classic Car Port (6 M X 6 M) & A Double Shed (6 M X 6 M)

G 400855 - I arranged for the purchase & erection of the carport & shed on behalf of my son Brendon. The point of separation for me at the quotation stage was Titan's Holistic approach inclusive of kit, slab, erection, certification & relaxation permit etc rather then price - Titan was not the cheapest. As promised Paul Symonds delivered on his promise & we had a good experience. The builder Scott Gadsby also did an excellent job erecting both buildings - nothing was a problem to Scott whilst he was on site.
well done Paul, Scott & Titan

Store Location29 Brisbane road Bundamba Q 4304
Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Dick N. Greta to see you had a good experience with Titan. We're very happy that you found Titan being able to look after everything helpful. Thank you for your review.

Gyu L.

Gyu L.South East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service! and Quick responses for any questions.

I was building the shed myself and it was the first time for me to construct this type of building, so I was asking many questions to John Barter and he was always there to help me so that I can complete building the shed without any problem.

Store LocationCrestmead QLD
Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Gyu. Very happy we could help you through your build. Thank you for your review and enjoy your Titan.

s.ambroWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Sorry I built a Titan - The most unprofessional customer service i have ever had to endure.

Store LocationMorayfield

boyo0704

Customer service non existant!!

Don't buy a Titan is my advice. I am yet to see the finished product to comment on as its still sitting in pieces in my back yard. Had to chase up the sub contractors myself as head office forgot to email contract to the concretor, and now chasing up the installer myself as apparently it takes a week to allocate the job post delivery! Its not that difficult! If i'd had read similar reviews on here before purchasing I would have gone with someone else. They dont return phone calls but are very keen when it comes to payment though!! Ordered before xmas and still waiting on the install! I will add the sub contractors have been easy to deal with after finally getting hold of them!

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi boyo0704. I'm sorry to hear of your experience to date. Would you be able to give me your contract number so I can look into these issues. Or you can call me 0419667978 to discuss.
Kind Regards

Contract number is G39018

Eric from Chambers Flat

Eric from Chambers FlatSouth East Queensland, QLD

love my shed

John Barter was an excellent manager of the project, from sale onwards. Helpful and responsive. We had problems with the first builder which delayed the process but the second was excellent.
Recommend John and the product to anyone.

Store LocationBrowns Plains
Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Eric and thanks for your review. Titan are very pleased your project ran smoothly and appreciate in advance any recommendations you pass our way.

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with the product.

6x6 goldstar shed with titan completing the install and concrete slab. Colours were as requested and no parts were missing. Both contractors got in and did their work and got out no problems. Paul the sales rep organised it all via phone and email very promptly.

Store LocationBundamba Titan Office
Ray

RayOxley

Very happy with the outcome

John Barter from Titan sold and managed the whole process for my 6 X 6 carport, their concretor and assembler were both professional and respected the yard and home occupants.

Great Product, But No Interest In Discussing/Resolving Issues

Store LocationZillmere
Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good Result But Frustrating Process

The salesman, John Barter, was very good to deal with, understood what we wanted and put in extra effort to organise a solution to a site problem crucial to the success of the project.

While I am very happy with the finished product I must say that the time it all took was quite frustrating. Wed hoped there would be more scheduling of the jobs instead of waiting for one job to be completed and then the office getting around to thinking about allocating the next stage to a tradie with more delays until he gets around to it.

However, the final result is very satisfactory and the frustrations fade into the background.

Christopher

ChristopherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy process with good looking and functional final product

Visited Titan factory sales office. Good response from the salesman there. Everything explained well. Order process was easy. For this project, we had Titan handle the whole project, including full installation. The process flowed smoothly, with a slight hiccup re the slab - a communication issue that caused a slight delay in the slab. Other than that everything ran on time with no issues.

Store LocationTitan factory at Crestmead in Brisbane
Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Christopher. Thanks for for your review. We are happy you found our process easy and that it went smoothly. Hope you get enjoyment and the functionality you expected form your new Titan building.
Kind Regards
Titan Sheds and Garages.

chris parker

chris parkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad Investment

Bought a Titan 6x30 garage.. 2 of the 3 roller doors bubbling up with Rust. With a lot of argueing these were replaced but fitted by me. I had to take the junk ones to the tip.. Now Inferior colour panels faded badly. Red roof now nearly black.. Beige walls faded, have to wash them down as if you were doing your car. Red gutters faded paint. The paint on the panels both inside and out have no resistance to damp and go mouldy, this despite having 2 whirlibirds on the roof..
Titan Nooooooòo ..

Store LocationMorayfield, Morayfield Rd. 4506
Doug

DougSouth West, QLD

An absolute pleasure.

Still in the process of putting the shed together. We have had great support from John Barter , our questions were answered swiftly and we feel support through out the dealings.

Store LocationTitan Direct
Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Doug. Thanks for review and feedback. After sales support and service is a vital part of Titans process. Glad we could help and we’re happy you like your shed.
Titan Garages and Sheds.

Steven O.

Steven O.asked

Hi, Where can I find the prices to get a door and window installed in an existing titan shed?

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Steven O. You can get the prices on both of these items from our Titan Lite website and continue to place an order if you wish. Or feel free to come into one of the displays to do the same. Unfortunately Titan can not offer installation for this type of alteration.

Vicki M.asked

I recently purchased a double garage/shed. The slab was a total disaster. The frame of the shed isnt straight. The fronts panel don't match up-to-the pitch of the roof. This cost me alot of money. All that was corrected was the removal of left over Concrete. The screws used to bolt the panels in are rusting. What does my warranty and workmanship cover with your company. As a customer.

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Vicki M. Sorry to hear about these issues. Would you be able to give me your contract number so i can look into this immediately.
Kind Regards Adam - Titan Garages and Sheds

G365801.

Vicki M.

Still waiting to hear from you. Contract
No.. G365801

Steveasked

Pricing on tiny home design 2

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Hi Steve. The Titan Tiny House design #2 start at $20250 for a lock up kit and $52000 for a fully fitted kit. These prices do not include delivery but once we know location we can include this for a fee. For more information Steve, can I suggest you call Titan to talk to our specialist house consultant. 132736

Steve

Hi Adam, I have phoned your consultant number & was told, I'll get back to you, that was over a month ago. Anyhow I discovered this site and saw that people were getting replied too. So I had a go and thank you for your quote.

Adam S.Titan Garages and Sheds

Thanks for the reply Steve and letting me know about your issue. I apologise for our consultant not getting back to you. If you have any further enquires please dont hesitate to call me directly on 0419 667 978.

Kind regards Adam.