Shed Bonanza

Shed Bonanza

Katrina C.
Katrina C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent shed, love it!

The shed was better than I thought it would be, so happy with size, workmanship and punctuality of tradesman. We would highly recommend Shed Bonanza

Excellent service

The installer came on time. He did a great job. If I need another shed, I will go to this company again.

Expensive and questionable design

As I opted to increase the height of the shed, the door design isnt improved. The option sits with the customer to go for the enforced tubing around the door but the company didnt even bother to install an extra hinge or other design improvement to stabilise the taller door. Nothing that's the most used and moving part of the door, an improvement is needed.

William Matthews
William Matthews

Great looking shed and excellent quality.

The quality shed looks very good was high quality and delivered and expertly assembled and was great value for money.

Happy with our decision to go with Shed Bonanza.

Installed at the crack of dawn! As promised at 7AM. Excellent workmanship from the manufacturer and skillfully assembled on site. It was a little bit of a wait because of the Christmas shutdown but truly happy about the decision to go with Shed Bonanza.

Excellent service

Excellent service and support throughout the installation of a garage for my elderly father. The quality is very good for the price.

Can now empty garage

Rowan installed the shed in unexpected time. We did not expect him to install because of the weather but he did and a top job at that

Holly P
Holly P

Great garden shed, exceptional service

Shed Bonanza were fantastic to deal with from the beginning. I received multiple quotes for different options to suit our needs, they were quick and helpful. Once I booked the shed the communication was great and install completed very quickly.
The only suggestion I could give was for the installer, he was on time and installed a great shed very quickly and not in perfect weather. However, the communication could have been better, I was inside when he left with no farewell, so I was unsure if he was complete or just heading off to lunch.
Very minor issue, and overall extremely satisfied with our experience, would highly recommend to anyone in the area.

Fiona
FionaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great looking shed made to measure

Shed is a great size (approx 4m x 3.6m) and was custom made. Love the extra height, colour and door size. Only two things to note, as the shed is a very dark colour the skylights stand out quite a lot, I wish we had them installed on the back to give a cleaner look from the front.
The shed gets very hot, so will need to install a whirly bird or air vent on the roof.
Overall service from Jordan (sales) and Steve (Installation) were fantastic!

Leah
LeahVictoria

Great product, excellent service

Love the product, sturdy and well made looks great. Marty at the Derrumit store was a pleasure to deal with!

Burak G.
Burak G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Holy Shed!

Very happy with the shed!
Customer service was amazing, Marine was easy to deal with and put in more effort than probably needed.

Happy customer

Lee
LeeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant product and A++ service

I am very happy with my shed. Excellent quality. Extremely simple to put up and the fit was bang on. Customer service was outstanding aswell. Very happy and highly recommend.

Service and delivery of shed

I was very pleased with how the staff at shed bonanza dealt with me. They were professional, flexible and very cooperative.
They offered valuable advice and I could not recommend them highly enough

Perfect from all aspects

Thank you for great customer service From the team. Definitely recommend this shed and Will definitely enjoy using this space

Lloyd