90% · 16112 · 7%
Return Claim MadeYes · No

Rob
Rob2 posts

Satisfied

Flexible to my needs and timetable and comprehensive details inc. Show details
Simon D.
Simon D.

Fantastic service

Marine, the salesperson has persisted with me over a long period of time but in the most polite and respectful way. She is an asset to the company and deserves the utmost respect.
Thank you Marine.
Peter T.
Peter T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Sturdy Shed

We are very happy with our new shed apart from some scratches that appear to have resulted from the delivery process.
The shed was simple to assemble and is sturdy once anchored to the ground.
We have double doors that can swing inwards as well as outwards which make inserting the padbolts inconveniently awkward. We have added some stops to the door frame to hold the doors in the correct position for locking. Perhaps Shed Bonanza could consider doing the same to future sheds with double doors.
We would happily recommend Shed Bonanza to others. Show details ·  1
Kate Bailey
Kate BaileyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Well worth a call

Highly professional right from the first call and patient with all the changes I kept making. Lead time was only a few weeks and installation was equally as professional, highly recommend Show details ·  1
Sandie
SandieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Excellent product & experience

I was completely happy with every stage of my Shed Bonanza experience.
All was professionally discussed & arranged with just one initial visit to the Bayswater office where Saba was so helpful, knowledgeable & caring.
Installation was efficient & professional.
I couldn’t be happier & absolutely recommend She’d Bonanza.
Thank you to all.. Show reply
Sean Cantelo
Sean CanteloGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Nothing a problem

Very satisfied with our shed and the service from shed Bonaza ! Show details ·  1
Enzo. G.
Enzo. G.

The shed

Saba and the team have been absolutely great. From the first phone call to the end. They keep you upto date and happy to answer any enquires you have. I would not hesitate to recommend Shed Bonanza. Show details ·  1
Lina L.
Lina L.

Professional Staff!

I got professional opinion from Andrew Tomlinson for installtion carport on my property, much apprecaited! Show details ·  1
Kim
KimGoulburn Valley, VIC

Andrew
Andrew

Shed Bonanza is the go

David did a great job of guiding me through the whole shed building process. He was professional, courteous and helpful. I also found their price to be very competitive. Would definitely recommend. Show details ·  1
Jan B.
Jan B.

Agricultural shed review

A great job! The company were easy to work with, and the staff were friendly and efficient. A special thanks to Lee, sales person at Warragul, who adapted the design to my difficult site. Show details ·  1
Bernadette
Bernadette

Nice carport

I ordered my single skillion roof carport in October 2022 and it was installed February 2023. I was offered a different installer in order to speed up the wait time, which was helpful. The building plans submitted to council were incorrect. The contractor installing had to contact Shed Bonza to clarify the plans. This led to more work and expense for the installer which was passed on to me. The end result is a nice looking and functional carport. Only downside was hiccup with plans and having multiple Shed Bonanza staff to communicate with along the multiple progress stages from deposit to delivery and install. Show details ·  1
Steve
SteveSouthwest, VIC

Great to deal with

Great to deal with, polite, friendly and eager to help Show details ·  1
daniel lavey
daniel laveybendigo2 posts

Andrew is all class

I have been making an enquiry regarding a carport and Andrew has been extremely accomodating. We unfortunately wont be going ahead this year but the customer service from Andrew is second to none! Show reply
Jeff C
Jeff C2 posts

Fantastic

So, so happy with the entire process from first contact to completion. Great price, service from all concerned was second to none, the tradesmen that did the installation were great as well. Absolutely no hesitation in recommending shed bonanza to anyone & everyone. Show details ·  1