Listing monitored by Simply Sheds

4.5 (1,534)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (43) · No (1,523)
    4.6 (1,609)

Paul C.
Paul C.Southwest, VIC

Great shed

My shed arrived and I proceeded to unpack and assemble. However, two items were missing, I rang the help line and Michelle answered my call. She was extremely helpful and followed up further calls right away. Michelle organised for the missing items to be shipped immediately and they arrived a few days later. Michelle was very professional and efficient in assisting me.

Joe
Joe

Great Service

Great service and quick delivery. Bought shed on clearance sale and was exactly what I was looking for at a good price

marshy1969
marshy1969Central, SA

Great service, excellent quality

Shed was delivered promptly with the driver contacting me to leave correctly, quick and easy to install, great product. Quality

Hi there,
We're so happy to hear you had a great experience and that you're satisfied with your new shed. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Hally
HallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great shed at a great price

Great service and swift delivery ! no problems here and easy to set up by yourself with simple instructions.
Recommend this shed at a great price !!

Hi Hally,
We're glad you had no issues and are happy with your shed, installation and pricing. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for your recommendation, much appreciated.

Debra
DebraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Couldn't be happier with the result

The ordering process was simple and Ainslee was very efficient. Price was more than competitive. On time delivery, easy to construct, great result!

Perfect

Great communication and fast shipping love the product great for the prices that can't be beat very professional team to deal with

Hi Jamie,
We appreciate your feedback and kind words, glad to hear you're so happy with the product and our service. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Nicky
Nicky

Convenient.

Easy to deal with and transparent pricing. Will be using them again hopefully when the patio options are available again.

order of cyclone kit

Ainslee was very pleasant to speak to and she guided me through the process of making the order. Happy with her help. Thanks.

Hi Alan,
We're so glad Ainsley was able to assist you through the ordering process and that you're happy with the outcome. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Prompt service

Process was simple, responses quick and shed arrived in good time. The only negative, delivery driver just slid it off truck (too heavy)on side of driveway.
Thanks Ainsley

PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Installation of my new garden shed

Hi
The Garden shed Purchase Order No: N1076139.

Peter Zara

Customer ServiceSimply ShedsSend a private message

Thank you for that Peter, much appreciated.

Paulee
PauleeSouth East Queensland, QLD

WoW Got this 3x3 Shed on special , its a beauty.

I rang simply sheds with a question, was about to order online, when Ainsley rang me back from simply sheds, and told me to go to the specials section, much cheaper same shed, wow was impressed, got it a great EOFY special, havent put it up yet, slab is poured, waiting on it to dry. Could only post a slab pic atm. Left of my carport frame.

Fine so far

Prompt delivery with it all being easily ordered online. Not yet installed, will let you know how that goes. Wish me luck

Hi Alison,
Wonderful to hear you've had a great experience so far, goodluck with your new shed build! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Service results were excellent

Result was very good. Response times were sometimes slow working via the chat facility on the website. Other than this I could not fault the service provided.

Hi Doug,
Wonderful to hear you had an excellent service experience with us. Thank you for flagging the chat online, we will have a look at this. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and leave us a review.

Exactly what we needed

We got very attentive service from Ainsley. The shed was delivered in a timely manner and was just what we ordered. The shed assembly seemed a daunting task but once you get going is goes together very quickly and efficiently. The instructions were quite good.

Hi Neil,
Great you found the assembly straightforward once you got into it, we're glad you've had such a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Wayne
WayneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

A pleasure to deal with. I ordered the wrong shed to start off with but there was no problem with changing to the right one. Michelle was great. Kept in contact all through the process. Definitely recommend Simply Sheds. Again thanks Michelle
One happy customer Wayne

Hi Wayne,
Glad to hear you're such a happy customer and that Michelle was able to switch over your shed order without any hassle. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.