Pauline

PaulinePerth

Parts missing 2 months later

Do Not use Simply Sheds if you want a fast efficient service with all parts intact. It has been a very slow and frustrating experience. Took 6 weeks to arrive, then to find vital parts missing, still waiting for the said missing parts to arrive several weeks on. Communication with the company is acceptable but the reality is that nothing seems to get done or make a difference. No refund for my wasted time and energy. I cant recommend them at all. Wish I had checked out the reviews first

Store LocationOn line store

RoanneGold Coast

Expect a wait time of 3-4 weeks

If you are prepared to wait 3 to 4 weeks from ordering your shed until it arrives and if you have handyman skills to construct the shed - all good! After reading the reviews I was sceptical that the shed would arrive and be complete. Shed was ordered on 26 October 2019 and arrived 4 weeks later. All parts included. Customer service responded to all my emails promptly although I contacted ABSCO directly to get the tracking information. Due to the cheap price I would probably buy from them again.

Hi Roanne,
Thank you for your review! We really appreciate your feedback. Great to hear. Thanks again, the Simply Sheds team.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

My experience was not good. If you purchase from them check your order when delivered.

Ordered the bike shed on 24 Nov, it was delivered on 14 Dec was told it would take 4 days from order date. Was told delivery would be Saturday between 7am and 4pm so stayed home waiting, it arrived 5:30pm. Commenced assembly on Monday only to find several parts were missing and had received quoite a few parts that did not belong to this shed. Spent the whole day putting togeather and improvising missing parts. Did not contact as I thought it would be a waste of time waiting for missing parts. Try someone else,

CathSCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

They've got my money and after 7 weeks I've still got NOTHING

Store LocationOnline with Simply Sheds
CathS

Good afternoon- can you tell me when I will receive the refund?

Kylie

KylieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

6 months and still waiting for missing parts after 4 incomplete deliveries.

Ordered in April, and received with missing parts. I have requested the missing parts four times, each shipment has either been damaged or missing parts from the missing parts requested! I have been asked to check their instruction manual against their contents list to make sure they match, surely that is their job to make sure everything matches. My last two emails have been ignored and now I'm waiting on hold, I was asked to wait a minute, I have now been on the phone 20 mins. Dismal.

One star for fast delivery. Absco bike shed is rubbish.

If I was there I would have sent it back but got tradie to do it. Missing parts, wrong parts. Hinges need drilling on both sides!! 8 hours non-stop work, (neighbour confirmed). Last bike was stolen, now I have a crappy shed and can't afford a bike. You people ruined Christmas

Customer ServiceSimply Sheds

Sorry to hear you have had such a bad experience with the shed. I will send you a private message to get your contact number and product details and see how we can help. Thanks, Anna.

Great product, but......

The shed was ordered and paid for immediately on 29 October 2019. Unfortunately it took one month to be delivered! To be fair, I don't know wheter that was the sellers fault or the delivery company!

Store LocationOn line, Simply Sheds.

Josh W.

Josh W.South East Queensland, QLD

"In stock" means 5-6 weeks until ready for pick up at depot!

"In Stock" on the website, FAQ states "Dispatch (Including Production) - up to 20 working days", I would have assumed "In Stock" meant NO or little production required. I am now being told 5-6 weeks until the order is ready for pickup from their depot. Worst company to deal with in terms of customer service, misleading website, all calls seem to route through to a Philippines call center that sticks you on hold and never picks up the call again and if they do "sorry sir the isn't anything i can do" seems to be the standard response. Will be bringing this company to the attention of fair trade as I am not the first to be mislead and ripped off by this company and will not be the last!

Hi Josh,
I've just sent you a private message to get your order details and phone number so that I can look into this for you. I am sorry you have had a bad experience but will be in touch and help find a solution. Thank you, Anna

Ryan

RyanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and easy designed shed

Painted shed cheaper than galvanised sheds on the market with a quick assembley, easy to read clear instructions, arrived on time
No missing parts everything is there, some tools needed

Store LocationSimply sheds online
Customer ServiceSimply Sheds

Thanks Ryan! Glad to hear you're happy with the shed and our services. Appreciate the review.

Glenn

GlennHunter Region, NSW

Do not go anywhere near this company or its ABSCO products

Told it assembled in 2-3 hours.
Took the whole weekend. Ran out of parts, holes not pre drilled, jagged edges, lid stuck. Company didnt want to know.
It was a shocker!

koldspringSydney, NSW

Shocking customer service!!!! still don't have a shed!!!

Simply sheds delivered me a shed after waiting 3 weeks for a "in stock" item. upon opening the box, it was obvious that about half of the sheets was missing. I have now called multiple times and requested they deliver a new shed and take the other one. I have gone through the entire packing list item by item and highlighted there are 11 sheets of metal missing..... ELEVEN!!! I have still received no information bacon in how they intend to solve this issue. this is a shocking company to deal with!

Hi there,
This certainly sounds bizarre and we will work to get your shed to you ASAP. I'll send you a private message to get your order details and chase this up for you! Very sorry for the hassle on this one. Anna

koldspring

bull#$%@, I have been in touch with 4 different people from your organisation, and still no resolution or calls back. this is shocking!!! N1049135

alby

albyIpswich

Don't trust this company

As per Jim below, ripped off. Told it can take up to 2 weeks, 3 weeks later nothing. Contacting the bank tomorrow for refund on my card. Don't trust them they know nothing when you call, and have lost me my customer who has now gone elsewhere and got same week delivery for same shed.

Store Locationonline

Hi Alby,
Sorry to hear the late delay has caused you such problems. I'll send you a private message to get your order number and let you know what has caused the delay. Again, sorry for the hassle on this one. Anna

narnygail

narnygailCentral West, NSW

Everything now has a placed

Shed allows plenty of room so that garden and mechanical tools to are no longer crammed into one shed. Colour matches perfectly to shed we already had. Delivery was prompt and transaction was simple. Directions were easy to follow and having u tube back up if needed was excellent.

Store LocationOn line
Customer ServiceSimply Sheds

Great to hear, thanks for the review! Anna

Crooked as a dogs hind legs

After waiting over 45 days and numerous lies about delivery, we went to our credit card company to get our money refunded. Simply Sheds are nothing but liars and thieves.

Hi Jim,
Sorry to hear the delay was so long on your order. I can see that the full refund has been processed, I'll send you a private message with the details. Again, I'm very sorry you had this experience with us. Anna

Manu

ManuPerth, WA

The blue shed shining

My shed announces productivity on my new garden lot. The flat pack was easy to store until ready for assemblage, and the instructions are clear. Delivery was thoughtful regarding access issues. The material looks long lasting. The additional options provided at purchase time were useful, I included skylight panels.

Thanks Manu, we are grateful for the review. Appreciate it! Anna

Awesome shed

The shed was delivered 8 days from order being placed. Was a little concerned initially as had not been sent any delivery timeline. I rang simply sheds and was informed about the delivery process and hung up the phone very pleased with the information I was given. Erected the shed with two friends easily in 1 day and as seen in picture looking great. By taking our time and following the instructions supplied and on YouTube, we did not find any issues with construction. All round I am a very happy customer.

Customer ServiceSimply Sheds

Awesome news! Thanks for the review and photo Brian. Glad we could help.

Tony M.

Tony M.Southwest, VIC

Brilliant service, thankyou

The shed arrived, everything was perfect, watching step by step video beats reading the instructions. Well done simply sheds. This is my second purchase and I will keep coming back

Store LocationWebsite

Hi Tony,
Thanks for your review. I'll let the team at Absco know that the videos are helpful! Anna

Peter E.

Peter E.Perth, WA

3m x 3m Garden Shed

Shed was as described, complete, and waterproof. You have to be very careful when assembling it as any small mistake adds a lot of time. The door hinges come already attached to one of the sheets but just by perforations not fixed. One popped off when installing, would be better if bolted on. The shed anchors were not included in the original purchase price (additional). All in all pretty happy considering the price point.. Will use again, in fact will be looking to buy a bike shed from them.

Customer ServiceSimply Sheds

Hi Peter, thanks for your feedback. Glad to hear that you will be looking into another shed soon! Thanks, Anna

Ben

BenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I recently purchased a garden shed from simply sheds and the entire process was seamless. The team were very helpful and kept me informed regarding delivery date and times. When the shed arrived it was packed very well and with easy to read instructions.

Customer ServiceSimply Sheds

Thanks Ben, great news! we are happy to hear we could help. Anna

Braden sauer

Braden sauerCentral Queensland, QLD

Quick responses and quality team

I purchased a 6x6m shed from simply sheds, my purchase was online through their website. Every question I have had has been answered quickly and honestly, even after months of having the kit and not putting it up they still helped with the process