3.7

Rod

Rod

Don't necessarily believe all you may read..............

Store LocationBrisbane QLD
Lucho

LuchoSydney, NSW

Graden shed

Purchased a garden shed 152 by 152 in paperbark very happy With the outcome fast delivery, good quality product easy to install. The installation book very detailed Highly recommend it.

Cpt Leopold

Cpt LeopoldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great 3x3m shed, deceptively challenging build

Good product and service

Over all a good experience and would buy from these guys again.
Great communication great product great delivery.
The plans were a little vague in some details but that is a minor criticism really.

steve

steveGippsland, VIC

Garden Shed 3x3

Purchased a 3 m x 3m Absco colorbond Garden Shed from Simply Sheds 23/4/20 replacing a smaller Absco shed purchase years ago and have been totally happy with the service and product. Delivery was excellent and assembly and erection was quite easy with good assembly instructions and only a small number of unpunched holes....great product.

Store LocationOnline Simply Sheds

Richard H.

Richard H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absco Shed

Our new shed is great - it does the job and was very easy to assemble. Even for someone who is not overly across the putting together of equipment - this was a very easy process. The process from purchase to delivery was great, the shed arrived within the promised time and the delivery driver was helpful in putting it in the right spot. Thanks again Absco.

Store LocationSimply Sheds online

mike

mikePerth, WA

Great Little Shed

I purchased my shed online after reviewing all the options available. My shed was delivered to Perth and i collected it from the freight carrier. Everything went like clockwork from the time order to the delivery.
When i assembled the shed all components where there, undamaged, and i found the instructions easy to follow. I would recommend purchasing a shed from these guys

Store LocationInvoice N1047751
Customer ServiceSimply Sheds

So impressed with quality, price and delivery times!

We live in country WA so it often hard to get things delivered at a reasonable price. We were so impressed with the quality of our garden shed, especially for the price we got it for on sale. And the delivery was to our door and in the estimated time. Will definitely be buying again from this online store.

Happy customer

Happy customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great shed. Solved my storage problems.

Perfect storage solution for excess stuff after one of the kids moved back home. Delivery was on time and it was easy to assemble. Would like to have received a tax invoice.

Great Price and Quality

I bought the shed last year. I pay $100 less than the market price and the quality was up to the mark. Highly recommended for shed. Easy assembly and quick shipping.

Store LocationNsw

Nicola

NicolaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love it

I love my shed it's awesome
Fast delivery too thank you and great customer service from this company very reliable it's perfect for what I have purchased the garden shed for

Store LocationInternet

Phil

Phil

Great shed

Absolutely great little shed. Plenty of room for all my garden tools and equipment mowers brush cutter. My garden pots shovels rakes and all my needs. Thank you l love it

Store LocationOn line

Dale is one happy Chappy

Dale is one happy ChappyHunter Region, NSW

Just what I wanted

I bought this shed as it was the only one I could find that offered a door on the short side of the shed. It was perfect for my small backyard with limited distance between house & fence line. It was easy to construct, came as a flat pack & easy to position.
Highly recommended

Tony

TonyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Perfect for the job!!

I am delighted with this shed. It fits perfectly where I planned and houses 2 bicycles, a lawnmower and sundry other garden equipment. Certainly, I would buy another of these next time I have need. My only warning, is don't try and assemble it on a windy day :-) - I believe that the manual says that. I am extremely happy!

larbe

larbeMid North Coast, NSW

Great shed, GREAT price

The shed arrived very promptly and in good condition.
Assembly was easy. Great value and a very useful backyard addition!!
The shed is extremely solid. we live in a high wind area and shed has withstood many storms.......

Family

FamilyGippsland, VIC

Trendy Sheds

Modern looking shed. Great modern colours. Lots of choices as to sizes and configurations. Not old fashioned looking at all. Would recommend based on price. Easy transaction. Good communication. Smooth delivery.

Store LocationSimply Sheds

robhussie

robhussieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for what I needed

Needed a shed with specific dimensions to fit a small space which I had where it needed to be erected. Delivered within the time frame quoted. The contractor who put it together was great.

Store Locationonline

Christopher

ChristopherWestern Australia

Great product, excellent quality!

The shed has been up around 8 months, 3x3 shed with a gable roof and double doors. It has now survived 2 considerable storms, I think one of the storms was the worst Perth has seen and it is standing as good as new. Really great product of high quality, fast delivery and I am extremely pleased with our purchase. There is no downside, I was a little apprehensive buying online without seeing it but the product is exactly as pictured. Would highly recommend, plus I bought on sale so really did get a bargain!

Store LocationSimply Sheds (online)

Great shed

It's a great shed slimline shed - got the colour I want at a good price. No complaints at all really, it's been 8 months and so far all is well!

Quality all the way

It was very easy to browse the website and select a shed. No hassles when making the purchase and delivery was a breeze to organise. Very reasonable prices for a sturdy quality shed.

Store LocationNewcastle, NSW

Christina C.asked

How long does delivery take? Purchased a shed last week & have heard nothing. Starting to worry now. Have tried calling & sent an email.

Orlando

I can not give you a time frame Christina. I can only talk about my own experience with them and it goes like this.
According to them (after I called to ask) it can take up to 14 days. So, not such thing as the fast delivery they seem to advertise. At least for me up to 14 days is extremely long.
Again, by my own experience, it can easily take a month. If you call them and press them for answers regarding your parcel.

All in all, in my case it was over a month, with 2 phone calls to Simply Sheds and a further 2 calls to the freight company they use. And at the end, one of the guys that works at the depot and lives not far from me brought my shed in his station wagon because they kept forgetting to put it in the truck coming to the area I live in. So, there you go. Hopefully you will be lucky and get it very soon.

By the way, in comparison, it took them no time to contact me after I put this review. So, no comment there.

My guess is that considering the state of businesses in general right now you are in for a long wait. Freight in general right now is struggling to cope I think.

Good Luck,

Hi Christina,

I have just sent you a private message to get your order number. We will give you a call with the status of your shed.

The lead time will depend on the model of your shed. If your product has been produced and is ready for picking, the lead time will be much less than if the product needs to be manufactured from raw materials.

Lead times are advertised on each product page. We are more than happy to give you a call and confirm once the order number comes through.

The Simply Sheds Team

Christina C.

Thank you. I have been liaising with customer service and they have responded with an approx eta.
Thanks Christina

Tracy

Tracyasked

Hi
I ordered a shed today, when can I expect delivery? As I need it urgently for animals.

Roanne
Roanne

about 4 weeks - mine was ordered 26 October 2019 and arrived for collection about 20 November 2019

Hi Tracy,
Lead times vary depending on the model ordered.
Email us your order number at customerservice@simplysheds.com.au and we can stay in touch with you re: the ETA

Wildmanaus

Wildmanausasked

Is this place still going as trying to call to order but no answer

Jill W.
Jill W.

yes only purchased a month ago. Just keep trying. Product and price the best around :)

Melanie f
Melanie f

Yes I only purchased 2 weeks ago hard to get ahold of so hopefully you have some luck soon. Can you order online?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Check their website for all contact info

Get an answer from our members and Simply Sheds representatives