Verifiedsimplysheds.com.au🏆 2024 Award

2,783 reviews
Mark D
Mark DWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good quality product

The supplier (Absco) originally sent an incomplete shed, which was returned and replacement sent which was a complete shed. Michelle at Simply Sheds customer service did a great job sorting out the problem for us. Now the shed is installed we are very happy with the product. Show details ·  1
Teg
TegSydney, NSW4 posts

Regent shed

Quick delivery of my shed and helpful customer service. Thank you Show reply
Kat C.
Kat C.

Terrible service - shed got ‘lost’ time

We ordered a shed 23/12. When we followed this up we were told it was lost and will resend. Told it’ll be 10business day. When follows up the second time I was told it was lost again. I was than told they can’t guarantee we will ever get it and we can’t collect it.

Do not order from them it’s clearly a scam! Show details

disgruntled
disgruntledBonner 2914, ACT2 posts

Great service but the product is a bit of a let down

The shed itself is useful and gives me the extra storage space that I need. I'm just a little annoyed at some of the final quality control; it's no use having a selling point of pre-drilled holes if your pre-drilled holes haven't been punched out and - worse - are pre-drilled in the wrong places.

The manual is honestly terrible. The video on YouTube was much more helpful if still not always great with things like left/right or top/bottom.

But no problem with the vendor at all. They have been fast and pleasant to deal with, and helped me get some advice directly from Absco about how to deal with parts that didn't fit, or match the manual. Show details

Julia
JuliaSydney, NSW2 posts

Finally - A little extra storage space!

We like our small shed. Cant say it was ‘easy’ to erect, but we managed it eventually. I would estimate it took about 18 hours over a couple of weeks (including correcting our mistakes). The instructions were tricky to follow and we needed a power-drill and a rivet gun. Decided to buy a few stronger screws too. Show details ·  1
Nat
Nat

Great shed from a great company

This is my 2nd shed from simply shed. When the courier was slow to deliver Michelle managed to get the delivery to regional NSW between Xmas and New Year. Very happy with the service. Show reply
Sheds
ShedsSydney Surrounds, NSW

our new garden shed

AINSLEY thank you very much for all your help when ordering our shed
you were very helpfull. thanks ahain Show details ·  1
Jake
Jake

No complaints

The shed fit the space perfectly. Once I got into a rhythm, the shed came together nicely. Don’t try and put it together on your own. It could be done but much easier with a second pair of hands. All in all, I love it. Show details ·  1
Natasha
Natasha3 posts

Happy

I did not bay any goods recently
Natasha but would love to be in it, thank you
Les Allen
Les AllenPerth, WA5 posts

Simply Rubbish

what a joke parts missing, get the third degree trying to get the missing parts. would i recommend this mob big no from me. Had to rate 1 star couldn't get any lower
Mahendra
MahendraSale3 posts

Garden shed delivery

I wish to commend Michelle for her great customer service and prompt action in tracking down my delivery that went hay way. The delivery was delayed by around a week but when I informed Michelle, she immediately pursued the matter and got it delivered within 2 days.
Thank you for your professionalism and kind help in getting this matter sorted out quickly.
Mahendra Kapoor Show details ·  1
Sonny h.
Sonny h.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

after sale customer service

AAA+ After sale customer service. Very happy , highly recommended SimplyShed. Show reply
Ceri
Ceri2 posts

Picture Perfect

Great price, great service, always quick to respond. Shed was of good quality and well presented. Show reply
Justine
Justine

Easy & informative transaction

Correspondence from Ainsley was very efficient. Delivery fast than expected Show details ·  1
Diand Gow
Diand GowPerth, WA

An excellent shed ticking all the boxes

Perfect fit, colour and was easy to put together with help and a youtube video. This shed was the only one I could find that fit all our parameters. The anchors really secure the shed and were easy to fix to our paving on which the shed sits. Show reply