Tommee Tippee

Tommee Tippee

See the Best Mother & Baby Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Tommee Tippee slow flow anti colic

Used this to feed my new born and she liked it. this is a trusted brand in my household as I have used this before for my baby number 1 too.

Milk bottle

I have changed it from normal bottle to tommee tippee...and my baby loves it so much as the rubber is made very similar to breast shape and very soft. Bottle comes in different sizes and the unit/measurement written are legiable which makes life so much easier. It’s good investment. Easy to clean. Good value of money

Store LocationBig w

Could be better.

I only bought these pads as I was running out of Pigeon premium pads and I was struggling to find them in chemists, then I saw the new Tommee Tippee Miomee brand ones and decided to give them a go.

Here is what I liked
- They're not plastic backed like other brands
- They're wrapped in packs of two which I found convenient.
- Adhesive strips to keep them secure.

Here is what I didn't like
- The layer of material which touched the nipple feels quite coarse, especially on damaged nipples.
- The inner absorbent layer bunched up during use which was annoying when you have your hands full.
- They aren't contoured at all (Just flat disks)
- The plastic packaging the pads are wrapped in is difficult to open.

I would give them 2 1/2 stars if that were an option. They aren't bad but they aren't great either.

Tommee Tippee Customer Service

I was having trouble with Tommee Tippee's Closer to Nature Electric Breast Pump. I sent an email to the customer service address and received a response in less than two hours. Unfortunately, the email did not resolve the problem so I did as the email suggested and called the customer service line. The person who answered was the same person who sent the email and knew the problem and solved it immediately. This person was helpful, polite, easy to talk to and willing to solve problems. I have never had better customer service over the phone. In this day in age speaking to such a helpful person was refreshing.
Helpful, polite