Tommee Tippee

Tommee Tippee

2.9

Victoria K.

Victoria K.Illawarra, NSW

Tommee tippee made for me silicone pump

Store LocationChemist warehouse nowra

Extremely Disappointed Customer

Frustrated

FrustratedSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Tommee tippee has no customer service. Bought a starter pack with bottles and bottle warmer and the warmer is faulty. The company will only provide a cheque 14 days (!) after I send a picture of the cord cut on my existing warmer... so no warmer for at least 2 weeks. Unacceptable, inflexible and unhelpful customer service.Avoid at all costs!

Mother & Baby Shops

Find out how Tommee Tippee compares to other Mother & Baby Shops

Dayanari J.

Dayanari J.Perth, WA

Tommee Tippee slow flow anti colic

Used this to feed my new born and she liked it. this is a trusted brand in my household as I have used this before for my baby number 1 too.

Dee

DeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Milk bottle

I have changed it from normal bottle to tommee tippee...and my baby loves it so much as the rubber is made very similar to breast shape and very soft. Bottle comes in different sizes and the unit/measurement written are legiable which makes life so much easier. It’s good investment. Easy to clean. Good value of money

Store LocationBig w
G.K

G.KMackay

Could be better.

Jacinta92

Jacinta92Brisbane

Tommee Tippee Customer Service

I was having trouble with Tommee Tippee's Closer to Nature Electric Breast Pump. I sent an email to the customer service address and received a response in less than two hours. Unfortunately, the email did not resolve the problem so I did as the email suggested and called the customer service line. The person who answered was the same person who sent the email and knew the problem and solved it immediately. This person was helpful, polite, easy to talk to and willing to solve problems. I have never had better customer service over the phone. In this day in age speaking to such a helpful person was refreshing.
Helpful, polite