Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature

Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature

Advanced Comfort Bottle and Standard Baby Bottle

See the Best Baby Bottles in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

I would not buy it again

The bottles came highly recommended from the retailer.
My biggest complaint is that for some reason a lot of milk seems to be running down the chin of the baby. Yes this did not happen with the previous (bottles from the hospital) that we were using. Also the lids that are provided they don’t lock onto the bottles. So in order to shake the bottles for the powder to dissolve you have to hold it from the teat, which I think it’s a bad idea. I would not be buying the brand again.

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Only good when new

This a cheap product so it come with all the cheap problems. The bottle is made poor quality and thin material which starts to yellow after one month of usage. The nipple is made of thin rubber which is struggling to hold its structure. after one month, the nipple airway will fail leads to too much milk to chock baby or too little milk making baby uncomfortable. even baby is managed to suck with low milk flow, the nipple will fail to hold its structure and fall inwards. I saw this as a dangerous sign and get rid of the whole bunch.

For the money I can't complain too much, but the money saved is not doing any good but causing way more trouble. As for a baby product, not good enough is the same as garbage therefore just buy something else.

Purchased in July 2019 at Baby Bunting for $99.00.

Very Durable

I'm very satisfied. These are the only bottles I'm using. My 1yo dropped the bottle from a bridge (30 ft). It was still in perfect shape. Not a single scratch.

Purchased in June 2018.

Bottle LeakageNo

They leak When shaken & if you stir them you get clumps of undissolved formula clogging them up. Parts are annoying too

Bottles are top heavy and tip over easily. You can’t shake them as they leak and when stirred it leaves clumps of formula clogging the bottle. Still leak after stirring.

Purchased in April 2019 at Chemist Warehouse for $21.00.

Bottle LeakageYes

Don’t buy it waste of money

My Steriliser is 1 month old paid over $100 for it and it is rusted. I have bought de sealer done the right thing and now it is going in the bin.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Dangerous for baby

- The first problem I noticed was it doesn't fit in the steriliser because of the weird shape of the bottle. It takes a lot of space and hardly can you fit other bottles next to it.
- The main issue however is the flow. I bought these bottles for my 4 month old baby and the packing said the flow is for 3m+. As soon as the baby started sucking on it, she started to cough and she was choking! The flow was so much and even when there is no pressure on the teat the formula pours out of it instead of coming out in drops. I thought the first teat was faulty and tried the second one, both were the same. We had 6 other bottles from other brands (Pigeon & Philips) and none of them had such an issue.
- The packing said "Acceptance Guaranteed" but surprisingly when I took it back to the chemist to return it, they refused! So the guarantee was just a lie!

+ It is easy to clean.
+ The price is not too high.

Purchased in July 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $18.00.

Rubbish!!!

These bottles belong in the bin & not on the shelves. Just what a exhausted mum needs is leaking bottles all over the carpet and baby in the middle of the night. The design is terrible and after buying 8 bottles and replacing teats every three months it’s extremely expensive. I wouldn’t recommend these bottles at all. Frustrated and ripped off!!

Purchased in December 2018.

Threw them away...

These were the first bottles I introduced to my 4 week old. They were terrible and soon made it to the trash. The neck leaked but the worst of all there were blockages after blockages and the teat bent inwards constantly. I changed brands and hv had no issues. These are absolute rubbish.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Bunting.

I am giving it 1 star because there isn't any lower rating

We got the big and small size of this bottles, and this has to be the worse design ever, being new parent we didn't know what to look for, but after a week, this design is exactly what you need to avoid:
1 - Too fat, so it interferes with the baby chest during feeding, limiting the feeding angles, a better design would be to make it longer and thinner.
2 - The teats are very soft so it tends to be squeezed and blocked at the slightest twist or turn or baby clamps, they are also shorter, so again harder to feed into baby mouth.
3 - Other teats you can see through the teats, this is useful to see how much milk is at the teats so you can adjust the flow, with this one you are flying blind. so the baby is more likely to choke with overflown.

Purchased in March 2019 at babybunting .

This Bottle is Rubbish

I only used Tommee Tippee with my first. But these anti colic bottles are rubbish. Just what a stressed mum need after her milk has dried up is a bottle that leaks everywhere all over the baby and if you tighten it the teat collapses inwards! I’ve never written a review before but I’m fuming. So disappointed!

Purchased in September 2018.

Love them!

Love these bottles! Very easy to use when out, they don't leak. Tried a lot of other bottles, Advent, Dr Browns to name a few but settled on tommee tippee and haven't looked back! Bubs is happy, so I am happy! Price is good, and easy to purchase at woolies.

Good product but not for new born

I bought this for my son when he was about 4 month he didnt like it... its too big for a baby whos less then 5 month id say.. the nipple is too big it was harder for my son to latch on it... however Id recommend it for an older baby 6-8 month plus.

Disappointed

This is a terrible bottle, leaks from the neck the teat gets sucked in when drinking and i need to take it out to regain air. Will never buy product again and will never recommend it to any mum. My opinion this shouldn't even be selling on the shelf such a bad bottle.

Horrible

Made my baby vomit which she never did with other brands i thought its a good idea anti colic but its not bought 2 same problem ..manufacturer support horrible keep asking so many questions but no solution at the end waste of time and money changed everything to different brand their loss.

Great bottles!

I have used these bottles since my daughter was born and have had NO issues with them at all. She took the bottles immediately. You do have to make sure the valve is facing up (under baby's nose) so the milk pours correctly. I haven't had any issues with leaking when the valve is positioned in the correct spot. I have used the entire tommee tippee range and haven't had any issues with any of it! and best of all my daughter loves it all too!

Unbelievably bad

These these bottles dont leak, they literally pour from the threads and it seems nothing we do can fix it. Given the number of other reviews with the same problem either this is bad design resulting in user error or terrible quality control. Just go buy pigeon bottles, far better.

Made my baby get more air

The tommee tippee anti colic bottles are terrible they have given my baby worse colic than she had originally. The teats sink in with air so you have to constantly stop. Also the part that is supposed to be a breather blocks up when you are feeding so you have to pull it apart and open it up while your baby has to impatiently wait. I will be going back to the original bottles I had less dramas with air.

Poor Product

i purchased these bottles because my daughter suffered from colic. From the outset, the bottles leaked when feeding her.

I contacted the manufacturer who wanted the batch number on each bottle. The batch number is not readable with the naked eye. Luckily I had access to an illuminated loupe and this was the only way to be able to see the batch number. I duly sent the batch number to the manufacturer, whose reply was that they wanted a video showing leakage when feeding.

To put it simply, I was not prepared to have my daughter saturated again just for the benefit of a manufacturer (who has other less than satisfactory reviews) and is trying to abrogate any responsibility for their inadequate design and manufacturer.

A little further research thanks to these reviews led me to an alternative which is superior in every way, from feeding to cleaning.

Shame on you Tommee Tippee.

Works perfectly fine

I don’t know why some of you are complaining about leakage, you have to put the insert in before shaking it so that it has a seal around the edge.
Or you have faulty bottles and should get them replaced. The reason your teats cave in is because your baby needs to go up a size in a teat or the valve on the inside doesn’t open anymore therefore you need been teats!!
Check the tommee tippee website for more info, with answer a lot of your questions

Bad design

I love tommee tippee bottles but this one is definitely a miss. It leaks heaps every time I use it, no matter what I do, and it is pretty annoying to assemble. Milk pours out of I don’t even know where and goes everywhere each time I make a new bottle