Tommee Tippee First Sips

Tommee Tippee First Sips

See the Best Training Cups in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Do not buy

Take practice to be able to screw the top in the way so it’s in the middle between the handles and I don’t feel like any water is actually coming out at all! If you remove the valve, it’s just too quick! Also not very soft! So rubbish and won’t be using it again!

Not a great start!

I just bought my daughter a sippy cup and I was excited to see her using the handles to feed herself as she is a keen feeder and always has her hands on her bottle. I sterilised it as instructed and upon putting it together I noticed that the spout is not aligned to be positioned in between the handles. I can't give it to my daughter now because its too hard to use if she has to hold the handles at her chin and nose! I haven't even used it and its not a good start! I can't even use it!
Never got a chance to use it so nothing yet!
Spout doesn't align in between handles making it useless as its impossible for baby to hold onto!

Rubbish!

I'm just transitioning my baby to a sippy cup for water feeds. Poor baby can't get any water out of this cup unless I removed the valve, which then caused it to leak like crazy! Waste of money. It looks good, but that seems to be about it! Don't buy it.
Baby likes chewing on teat.
Leaks everywhere.

Not worth the money!

Bought this sippy cup to start introducing water to my son. He found it really hard to actually suck the water out of the cup. Cheaper cups seem to work better for him. The non spill mechanism is good but works against the function of the cup. One of the more expensive cup you csn buy - Not worth the money.
Looks good
Expensive, hard for baby to use

Great cup to start off with

I have a BF baby who would not take the bottle. Out of desperation I trained her to use this sippy cup at 4 months. Now we have a blue one for water and a pink one for breast milk. I like that it is no spill, the rubber nozzle is nice for bubs to chew on as well as suck. baby doesn't have trouble getting fluid out.
The parts are easy to take apart and put back together, they can be sterilized, removable handles and measurements on the side. I bought mine for $13 from Woollies.
It can be hard to drink the very last sips of breastmilk without fully tilting baby back but this is not an issue with water really
Baby likes to hold it herself and in no time at all I found her helping herself to water when it was lying on her rug. I also like that the valve can be removed and will become a regular flowing sippy cup for later on.
not very expensive and works well
The lid was annoying to put on until I found the three alignment dots!

Terrible

Terrible. I am glad I realized that it was not working. Worst thing is that baby would remain thirsty if this was not noticed. You would think that you've provided your baby with something, however you are only teasing her and rather cruelly too.
MY baby likes chewing the rubber spout.
SAMTECH valve doesn't work! It does not allow any liquid to go through at all (so it lives up to the name of "no spill" I guess, but for wrong reason). I did check that there was a split, and that in theory it should open, but in practice it does not. It is also fiddly and annoying to clean as well as too easy to loose.

Good

they are ok to use, my little 5mths old boy love to suck on it and rubb his gums on it. handle are useless so I dont use them, easier grip just on the bottle, love that they fit all other tommee tippee ranges.
Easy transition from bottle to first cup, leack proof, soft spout, fits with all tommee tippee products, lovely range of colours, cute design
handle is too bulky, in a way not so useful, but they are destachable, so no real problem, liquid comes out way too fast for 3-4mth old babys, hassle for disassemble the spout for washing every time, hard to clean design (too many grooves)

Terrible

I bought this after I read the product description on the Tommee Tippee website. The description did not match what the product is or can do. Spout was hard and the SAMTECH valve caused the liquid not to come out of the spout. If you take the SAMTECH valve off, the liquid flows through but too fast!

I have complained to Tommee Tippee and am waiting for a respond from them. Overall this product is a waste of money.
The bottle can be use as a normal feeding bottle. The handle can be use on other closer to nature bottles. Bright colours: Blue, Yellow and Pink
Expensive. The spout is not soft so no idea how a 4mnths+ baby can suck liquid out of the spout. The SAMTECH™ valve does not work, liquid does not come out of the spout with the SAMTECH valve in place.