Tommee Tippee First Sips

Tommee Tippee First Sips

See the Best Training Cups in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

No good no buy

Cant get sprout and handle to align. No matter how hard you try, different start point, etc. over tighten render useless. Not cheap, $10 for plastic drink bottle. Dont buy.

Purchased in November 2019 at Woolworths for $10.00.

Do not buy

Take practice to be able to screw the top in the way so it’s in the middle between the handles and I don’t feel like any water is actually coming out at all! If you remove the valve, it’s just too quick! Also not very soft! So rubbish and won’t be using it again!

Rebecca Churchill

Rebecca ChurchillSydney, Australia

Not a great start!

I just bought my daughter a sippy cup and I was excited to see her using the handles to feed herself as she is a keen feeder and always has her hands on her bottle. I sterilised it as instructed and upon putting it together I noticed that the spout is not aligned to be positioned in between the handles. I can't give it to my daughter now because its too hard to use if she has to hold the handles at her chin and nose! I haven't even used it and its not a good start! I can't even use it!
Never got a chance to use it so nothing yet!
Spout doesn't align in between handles making it useless as its impossible for baby to hold onto!

Bec3

Bec3Melbourne

Rubbish!

I'm just transitioning my baby to a sippy cup for water feeds. Poor baby can't get any water out of this cup unless I removed the valve, which then caused it to leak like crazy! Waste of money. It looks good, but that seems to be about it! Don't buy it.
Baby likes chewing on teat.
Leaks everywhere.

Clove76

Clove76NSW, 2044

Not worth the money!

Bought this sippy cup to start introducing water to my son. He found it really hard to actually suck the water out of the cup. Cheaper cups seem to work better for him. The non spill mechanism is good but works against the function of the cup. One of the more expensive cup you csn buy - Not worth the money.
Looks good
Expensive, hard for baby to use

Lula

LulaNSW, 2015

Great cup to start off with

raf

rafSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible

Terrible. I am glad I realized that it was not working. Worst thing is that baby would remain thirsty if this was not noticed. You would think that you've provided your baby with something, however you are only teasing her and rather cruelly too.
MY baby likes chewing the rubber spout.
SAMTECH valve doesn't work! It does not allow any liquid to go through at all (so it lives up to the name of "no spill" I guess, but for wrong reason). I did check that there was a split, and that in theory it should open, but in practice it does not. It is also fiddly and annoying to clean as well as too easy to loose.

selahku

selahkuAU

Good

they are ok to use, my little 5mths old boy love to suck on it and rubb his gums on it. handle are useless so I dont use them, easier grip just on the bottle, love that they fit all other tommee tippee ranges.
Easy transition from bottle to first cup, leack proof, soft spout, fits with all tommee tippee products, lovely range of colours, cute design
handle is too bulky, in a way not so useful, but they are destachable, so no real problem, liquid comes out way too fast for 3-4mth old babys, hassle for disassemble the spout for washing every time, hard to clean design (too many grooves)

JRSalypod