Tommee Tippee Insulated Straw

Tommee Tippee Insulated Straw

See the Best Training Cups in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

These are the best leak proof straw cup we have bought

These are the best cups we have for our 2 yr old. It's insulated to keep drinks cooler longer. Has cute designs on the front.
Leak proof. Slim line, easy for my son to carry.
Doesn't have a spare straw. On the expensive side.

Terrible

defiantely not a cup that meet the suggested design features of being non spill with little leakage. i wouldnt be recommeding this cup or buying it again
these cups definately didnt meet my expectations of being non spill and leakage resistant. they have an insulated outer shell which is meant to keep drinks cool for a period of time and they have cute patterns and designs on the outer shell. a flip cover to keep the straw clean, easy to wash
i was very disappointed with this cup especially as it wasnt cheap to buy. non spill and no leaks defiantely werent met as my cup would often leak. when our son dropped his cup outside, the insulated shell broke and was sharp so could have easily cut his fingers ahd i not noticed it

Good

I had been looking for the "ideal" step up training cup, my 16month old had been using a soft spout Nuby cup and pretty much grown out of it. We saw these in Target and even though they are pricey, i thought i'd give it a go.
My toddler loves the cup, has gained independence from being able to open the lid her self and suck from a straw, a good product, but still a little leaky not entirely non-spill!
durable design, keeps drink cool (ideal as we live in far Nth Qld)
a bit expensive at $10 EACH, sometimes leaked

OK

Would not buy these cups again for the non spill, which was our main reason for buying them. They are a great size for little hands, kept the drink cool. The designs are attractive to the children, my daughter picked the cups originally. May buy them again now my little one is a bit bigger and not leaving the drink lying around somewhere.
Keeps the drinks cool for a long time. Great colours and pictures.
Had no end of trouble with them leaking everywhere, I sent them back and got my money back.

Good

My son loves this bottle and we love not having to clean up after any leaks. The insulation is great to keep liquids cooler for longer and the size is just perfect to grasp for children and adults alike. I would highly recommend a straw cleaning brush to get into all the grooves that form the valve, and if you're the type to just rinse quickly, this bottle is not for you. However, if you don't mind cleaning thoroughly at the end of each day, you'll love this bottle.
Non-spill and non leaking cups! Keeps drinks colder for longer. Slim design makes it easy for toddler to grasp and makes it easy to fit into any bottle or cup holders. Valve in the straw makes it truly spill proof even when open. Lovely fun designs.
Straw is very difficult to clean and requires to be pulled apart into 2 parts for thorough cleaning of straw, and also lid of bottle is difficult to clean, an also requires thorough cleaning to prevent mould build up (which happens very quickly otherwise)