4Tommee Tippee Made For Me Electric Breast Pump

2.5

Shree
Shree6 posts

Discouraging breast pump

Did not work. Sounds is like machine is itseld strugging to pump. Wasted my money and time. Made me feel discouraged Show details
Ros3
Ros3South East Queensland, QLD4 posts
  Verified Double

No product support

It’s a good pump until one of the small parts are lost/damaged. Tommee Tippee do not stock any spare parts, meaning that if you lose/damage one of the small parts, you have to purchase a whole new pump. If I had known this earlier, I would have steered clear. As a new mum, dealing with this company has been very stressful. Show details
Mo Jay
Mo JaySydney, NSW2 posts
  Single

Got the job done in a pinch

Got this pump when it was on sale as a backup option. It worked relatively well and was worth the price paid.

Cons were that cleaning and putting back the inner silicone cover was tedious and the pump itself was effective but had a middling performance compared to another leading brand we eventually used.  Show details

Suction
Alice
AliceSydney, NSW3 posts
  Single

Modern and stylish breast pump for new mums

I have never used and electronic breast pump before. I bought this for my second baby and found this product to be efficient and simple to use.
First of all, the seven components (apart from the cord and battery) are able to be cleaned in the steriliser. The battery itself is easily recharged just as you would your phone.
The breast pump is comfy to use, particularly the soft cushion cup. I don’t mind having to hold the pump, it’s still easier than manually expressing it yourself!
The breast pump has helped me express excess milk. This assisted me in preventing mastitis as well as clearing up milk bleb blockages.
I’m glad I bought this product and I will use it for as long as I can.  Show details