Tommee Tippee Sip 'n' Seal

Tommee Tippee Sip 'n' Seal

See the Best Training Cups in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nearly killed my granddaughter

On first use of a TT sippy cup the spout came off and lodged in 18month baby’s throat. First aid wasn’t sorting it and she was turning blue being unable to breathe. She survived but ended up in hospital by ambulance.
Tommy Tippee have absolved themselves of any responsibility saying that now the spout has been reattached it is safe and that mum should have ensured the spout was secure.
So be careful! If it’s happened once it might well happen again and a child could die. Ours nearly did!!!!

Great learning cup

Great learning cup with easy to grip handles and easy suction. Non spill suction is great for learners as they have to suck to get water..but also nice on their gums.
Easy to use
Sometimes leaks if not sealed properly

Doesnt leak at all. Nice even flow - not too fast not just one drop at a time either. The best sippy cup by far.
Absolutely LOVE it.
Absolutely BRILLIANT - I've gone through about 15 different sippy cups until I found this one!! Cant understand comments below - when you open the spout and tilt up in a drinking position (tilted) the liquid comes out automatically in an easy manner - not gushing out but not dripping out one drop at a time - it has a nice even flow, when you close the spout the whole cup can be FULL of liquid and you shake it all about - doesnt leak a drop. I did take back an expensive Tommy Tippee cup similar that was hard to drink from but this one is the best by far (I have two of them and about to buy more).
For my 6month old who has never accepted a bottle - it is probably on the larger side (if it's full it is probably too heavy - but I just fill it up a quarter of the way) - but give it a month or two and it will be the perfect size!!

Good

These are good little cups to have on hand. I always think it's good to have a few different types as different babies like different things.
It is easy for the little ones to use. generally doesnt leak and so it easy to transport. Can be used as a cup with handles for toddlers so you get more use from it. Nice bright colours yet doesnt look like a fisher price toy.
It can be a bit laboursome for babies to use as you have to suck hard to get relatively little fluid. My babies prefer straw cups or valve-less sippy cups.

Good

I like the colours of these little cups and the are so easy to clean. The pop up spout means there are not to many parts to lloose track of (eg spouts, seals, separate handles etc), it is simply a cup and a lid. I also like that as my baby grows he can use the same cup without the lid as a normal cup with handles. I'm all for products that have a long life and can evolve as my child grows.
These cups are a great size and very easy for my little one to handle.
Can leak a little bit if put in the baby bag with liquid in it.