Tomy Butterfly Light Show

Tomy Butterfly Light Show

See the Best Night Lights in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bad

Not bad as long as the batteries are kept in top condition, otherwise it gets borderline scary. I surely don't want that for my baby!
The light show is great and entertaining.
It's a bit too loud, and would benefit having a switch to a quieter mode.
When the batteries reach the end of their life, this thing can make the most horrible noises, sort of TV white noise with scritches as in the most gruesome horror movies (The Ring). That's the image that came to my mind when I heard that... Gasp!

lehma06

lehma06AU

Terrible

This is a very dangerous product and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It's way overpriced & doesn't last very long.
It's pretty
It's too loud
Batteries run out too quickly
The music isn't very soothing, anything it's annoying
The wings are noisy when operating
Ours burnt out & smoked & I was worried it was going to catch fire in the cot!!!

marylovexx

marylovexxAU

Good

Love the crazy pattern on the wings and it looks very nice at night with the lights from the body reflecting off the wings. Will deffinatly buy one of these when my friends start having their babies as i am sure that they will love it as much as i do. Batteries do rum out quickly though, but it's the same with most kids toys.
Very pretty looking and great for in a little girls room especially if you are crazy for butterflys like i ahve been since starting to decorate my little princesses nursery.
A bit noisey when on and there is no volume control.