2Tomy Magic Sound & Light Show

Tomy Magic Sound & Light Show

2Tomy Magic Sound & Light Show

100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Tomy? Claim your listing.

vampyrecat
vampyrecatPerth, WA10 posts

It is great. I am really glad I got it after my initial reservations about using any stimulation in the cot. My girl has actually increased her sleep, though that could be for any reason I know.
It works! Baby often resettles herself now with the gentle show. I have been amazed and only wish I had bought it earlier and saved myself some wakeful nights. Well thought out options (music only, lights only, motion show, and any combination).
A bit bulky and heavy. It was tricky to secure to the cot. I've got the one designed with Dr Miriam Stoppard with lullabies, jungle sounds or ocean. The ocean sounds should be soothing but the seagulls are alarming and really annoying as in real life.
KPappas
KPappas12 posts

I was so impressed with this product that I recommended it to my mother's group and other mothers also raved about it. (You can pick it up cheap on [url censored]). I highly recommend it. Of course when your child is over tired, no product as stimulating as this is suitable. But to send them off to sleep is wonderful.
This product really entertains my baby. When he is hard to occupy I just put on the light and sound show and he falls off to sleep. When it's not turned on he looks at it and reaches his hand out to see if it will move.
There really is none that I can think of.