Torino Aviata

• Suspension
Luca

LucaSydney, NSW

Great bike!

Bought this bike a year ago from the dealer in Penrith as demo with 400km. At today I did 6500km with no problems at all. Really impressed from the twin cylinder, sounds like a 650cc with enough power for overtake and having fun. Really solid bike, just a bit cheaper on washers and bolts ( them started to become rusty after a couple of months) and that’s probably the only complaint I can do it. Really good on fuel (an easy 300 km with les then $15).
Overall, if you looking for a small bike, economic, nice to look with the best value in money, this is the bike for you. I can easily assert that is one of the best 250cc cafe racer style on the market!

Purchased in August 2018.

Noise Level
Joe

JoeCastle Hill

Really good bike.

I love this bike.

Purchased bike new and have been using it as a commuter as well as taking it for rides on the weekend along my favourite roads. The bike handles the corners really well from high speed to slow tight corners. Easy bike to ride and fun for both learners and experienced riders.

So far I have done over 8,000km on my Torino Aviata. The bike is very economical and I would average about 360km per tank of petrol.

I love the look and sound of the bike.

Quality of the components and overall finish of the bike second to none.

I have had a lot of bikes and this has out shined a lot of the better known brands I have had in the past.

Date PurchasedSep 2016