Torino Famosa 150cc

See the Best Scooters in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Torino

Dom
    DomAU

Save your money and get a Torino

I was a little dubious when researching this brand as there's little to no information out there, so I relied on reviews from a friend who had one + ones on this site. The verdict: It's excellent, and when you consider the price (less than half the price of a Vespa) it's well worth saving your money and getting one of these.

If you're wondering top speeds, I'm 85kg and I can get up to about 80kph, which is all you'd ever want really. Small petrol tank (5L) but the point of these is for inner-city or suburban riding anyway so you're never far from a servo.

The service at Scootermondo in Annandale is great too - I'd suggest getting in touch with them.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
    GerardSydney Surrounds, NSW

After sales service.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Other Scooters

Karen
    KarenSydney

Perfect scooter, cant live without it

This is my second Torino.I bought a second hand one 7 years ago and traded it in on a 150cc Famosa about two years ago. I have never had any problems with either bike.It is the perfect commuter. Rain hail or shine it starts everytime. I even went away for 8 weeks earlier this year and when I came back it started first go. It is cheap to run and looks the part. 5 stars , 6 if i could!

Date PurchasedJuly 2014

A Must Have Scooter

I have been riding for nearly 30 years and have had lots of bikes. I currently also own a Yamaha MT09 and strangely I am always on my Torino! This scooter is very powerful and very nimble and easy to ride. It always starts even when I haven't ridden it for months. I use it to go to work, go to the gym and go to the shops. It has lots of room under the seat and the back box can take two full bags of groceries. I also use it to on the freeways and it has no trouble keeping up with traffic. My Yamaha is very jealous! Highly recommend this scooter to all riders both seasoned and beginners.

Scooters

Find out how Torino Famosa 150cc compares to other Scooters

AJAY KUMAR S.asked
    Famosa 150cc

I want to know the servicing centers in Gold Coast

Hi Ajay

Thank you for your inquiry. You are able to take your scooter to your local licenced mechanic. If they require any information or parts they can contact us on 02 9557 6180 and we will be able to assist.

From Torino Motorcycles.

Hai mate,
    My Torino famosa 150 front light glass is broken. Is it replaceable only the glass or hole set has to be replace???
    Thanks.

Hi Ajay
    The headlight comes as a whole unit. Glass is not separate. The item is in stock.
    From Torino Motorcycles 02 9557 6180.

bsnasked
    Famosa 150cc

Hi guys,

The speedometer and odometer are not working on my Torino Famosa. I changed the cable but still not working. Do you have an idea what it could be? Also, do you know where can I by a new speedometer and odometer (The screen at the top is yellow).

Another question, the kick is not working. It looks like stuck. Any idea how I could fix this?

Thank you for your help.

Gerard

It will more than likely be the Speedo drive which is located in the front wheel.

bsn

Thank you Gerard. You are right. I've investigated this yesterday and the sensor is not working anymore. I will get a new one. Thanks mate

Hi

It may be the speedo pick up at the wheel or the cable may not be installed correctly. It should be a simple and quick fix.

We stock the parts for Torino Scooters, you are able to purchase parts by contacting us on 02 9557 6180.

The kick starter has some gears inside the cover which need to be in the correct position otherwise it may get stuck. I would suggest you go to an authorised mechanic to have the bike serviced.

Get an answer from our members and Torino representatives