Toyota HiLux MK7.II (2008-2011)

Toyota HiLux MK7.II (2008-2011)

See the Best Utes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Renter

Renter

Best car ever

Such an Amazing car, built tough
I’ve generally drive around 3 hours and day
Only get the car serviced once a year and I’ve never had any problems
Best and most reliable car I have ever owned
Would recommend getting the diesel as it does chew through petrol pretty fast

Date PurchasedJan 2015

Zoe

ZoeSutton Forest

Love this car!!

Easy car to drive and even easier to clean!! We bought the SR model as a farm ute but now i drive it everyday. My kids often eat in the car but because of the flooring I just sweep it out and use wipes to clean ot. So much easier than carpet! My favourite car to date!

Date PurchasedMay 2018
Sean.S

Sean.SFremantle

My rig is my life

Pretty stoked to drive my new hilux workmate home. She is like driving a dream and wouldnt trade it for anything else. . Plus it has ample leg room for the big fellas (myself.)
And good on petrol. Side toolbox attachments make it perfect for any work type you are doing and the most reliable ute ive had.

BadgeWorkmate
Engine Size2.7L Petrol
Date PurchasedOct 2017

Takes me everywhere

Had my Hilux for around a year and a half now, have put 50 thousand kms since I brought it second hand at 170 thousand kms.. is my daily driver, has taken me through the harshest terrain up the east coast multiple times, Fraser Island, multiple trips up the vic high country, Birdsville towing a camper trailer.. has never let me down on a trip..

Only problems I've had with it is I did the diff bearings a few months ago and done an Altinator from a few too many creek crossings

Was also an ex mining car in its early days up in Mackay

Date PurchasedJun 2016
Drive4WD

2 engines within 122,000kms!

Date PurchasedMay 2010

Kapinka

KapinkaBrisbane

Best ute ever, really is a tough unit

Had to write this review as our old ute just keeps on going. I am number one at breaking things but this car is still going. Issue with seat belts when it was new but replaced under warranty and no problems since. Looking at a new model but hesitant to part with this mud crusted monster.

Date PurchasedJan 2010

Ostsee

OstseeSydney, NSW

Good Workhose

I bought my Hilux SR from government auction back in 2011 and have had it for over five years. I have to say it's a very reliable and tough UTE. It's a D4D so quite save on fuel. And also we have been to many 4WD places like Zigzag, blacksmith.etc. So far no problem, just change of filters. Overall, excellent workhorse.

Date PurchasedSep 2011

Donie Anderson

Donie AndersonDublin

Toyota Hilux

I think the Toyota Hilux is a wonderful Jeep I have the canopy on the back so all my dogs can travel safely in the back. I can also carry sheep feed in it its just a pity that the tail board does not lock, the four wheel drive system is very good.

Badge(No Badge)
BodyGreat
Date PurchasedMay 2008
Jen

JenClare

Love this ute

Great ute, we love toyato's.They drive well, hold the road well, great to drive on dirt holds the road well. Dual cab gives you the room to put fridge and luggage so it can be locked and kept out of weather. Tray is large enough for big tool boxes and dogs. There is plenty of leg room.

Date PurchasedOct 2016
jeremy.ieraci

jeremy.ieraciDarwin, NT

Reliable

Date PurchasedJan 2011
Drive4WD

Cant fault the car, seriously reliable but not idiot proof...

Engine Size3.0L Petrol
Date PurchasedFeb 2005

Reliable Friend

Bought my 4x2 Hilux dual cab new back in 2010. I have just clocked 95 000 ks and apart from regular service ihave replaced straps on torneau cover. That's it , nothing else! Original tyres, battery. This car is so dependable. It has not even made a murmur let alone miss a beat. Also I enjoy driving it, handles tight has enough power for my needs as a painting contractor.

BadgeWorkmate

Toyota Hilux SR5 shaking all over

Clutch problems

Stevo

Stevomelbourne

Initial disaster, but then years of reliability, stayed away from Toyota "service"

Hulux disappointment

Paul Cooke

Paul CookeJilliby NSW Australia

Extremely Dissapointed

LA-OZ Chick
LA-OZ Chick

I bought 2009 SR5. Had to have 2 injectors replaced within 4 weeks of owning the car which had 70,000 ks. I paid an extra $500.00 to have a secondary fuel filter installed....Now the damn thing is rattleing just as bad........!!!!!

Jackarooster
Jackarooster

GT

GTWollongong

2010 4ltr Petrol SR5 Dual cab 4x4

macko
macko

buy a jeep wrangler rubicorn

Josh77