Toyota Kluger AWD Petrol

Toyota Kluger AWD Petrol (2014-2021)

Also referred to as: Toyota Kluger AWD Petrol 2020 and Toyota Kluger AWD Petrol 2022. Grande, GXL, GX
See the Best Large / 7 Seater SUVs in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Toyota

• Comfort
  • Features
ChrisC
ChrisCGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Dumped it within the first year

Underpowered, under optioned, uneconomical, worst car I have ever owned and couldn’t wait to get rid of it before it’s one year anniversary. Dealer couldn’t even provide matching floor mats.

Purchased in February 2020.

Flairs
FlairsSouth East Queensland, QLD

The Seats are a real big disappointment, The Dealership was not very helpful after the deal was signed

Purchased in November 2019 for $69,000.00.

Angelo
AngeloSydney, NSW

Nearly excellent

A great all round car. I would have given it a 5 stars if only it tech was updated to meet it competitors. They need to introduce apple car play to get the rating. But I am lead to believe they will offer an upgrade soon.

Purchased in January 2020.

Large / 7 Seater SUVs

Find out how Toyota Kluger AWD Petrol compares to other Large / 7 Seater SUVs

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Classy, beautiful and reliable

Very reliable classy car for all your daily commutes. It has every function you need. Smooth running. Attractive and everyone comments on that with you. Strong safe but cosy. Service program is well organised.

Purchased in February 2018 at Western Toyota.

The Lounge Lizard
The Lounge LizardDarwin, NT

The car I said I would never buy

i have just bought a Kluger, the car I said I would never buy- but I am glad I did. My deal breaker on a new car was a full size spare tyre- that gets rid of about 80% of the possibilities.

Having owned 4WDs for most of my life, Including most recently a 120 series Prado, I realised that I had not done any serious off-roading for a long time, nor was I likely to. But I still wanted reliability, room to move and that full size spare- enter Kluger. A good looking car these days especially in Crystal Pearl and enough mumbo to make highway travel a breeze. The recent update has the Kluger swarming with safety feature. The only one I am not sure about is adaptive cruise control.

Early days but this is very easy to live with.

Our Latest Expert Car Reviews

Cameron S.
Cameron S.12 Jan 2021
our-latest-expert-car-reviews
sophieleilua21
sophieleilua21Sydney, NSW

Amazing family car

I use this car mainly for family transport, my everyday car. It has cotton service once as we just purchased it just over 6 months now which Toyota does every 6 months

Purchased in November 2018 at Toyota Dealers.

pjw304
pjw304Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

LOVE this beautiful vehicle!

Date PurchasedJan 2018
Jane S
Jane SAU

Good Car, solid engine, but missing key features

Date PurchasedJuly 2018
S.G
S.GAdelaide

Fantastic car!!

I’m absolutely in love with the 2018 kluger!!! I had it on hire for a month or two a few months ago and I must say it’s by far the most fancy four wheel drive I’ve ever driven. I’d highly recommend it to anybody with a large family as they have fold away back extra seats as well!!

BadgeGrande
Date PurchasedMay 2018
Large / 7 Seater SUVs

Find out how Toyota Kluger AWD Petrol compares to other Large / 7 Seater SUVs

nic f
nic fmelbourne

Amazing!

Smooth drive and very well thought of interior! The purchasing process was made extremely easy through Patterson Cheney Dandenong. The Kluger is very spacious and great for long drives. I would highly recommend the Kluger to anyone who has a large family or owns dogs. The middle console is my favourite due to the large space it provides.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Phan
Phanasked
Kluger AWD Petrol GX (2014-2021)

Can open and close window by key on Toyota Kluger GX 2018?

Get an answer from our members and Toyota representatives

Toyota Kluger AWD Petrol (2014-2021)

Compare all 9 Toyota Kluger
CategoryLarge / 7 Seater SUVsLarge / 7 Seater SUVsLarge / 7 Seater SUVs
TransmissionAutomaticAutomaticAutomatic
Drive TypeAll Wheel Drive (AWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)All Wheel Drive (AWD)
Fuel TypePetrolPetrolPetrol
Engine Code2GR-FKS2GR-FKS2GR-FKS
Max Power218kW @ 6600rpm218kW @ 6600rpm218kW @ 6600rpm
Max Torque350Nm @ 4700rpm350Nm @ 4700rpm350Nm @ 4700rpm
Boot Capacity241 L241 L241 L
Phone ConnectivityAndroid Auto (Wired), Apple CarPlay (Wired) and BluetoothAndroid Auto (Wired), Apple CarPlay (Wired) and BluetoothAndroid Auto (Wired), Apple CarPlay (Wired) and Bluetooth
Wireless ChargerNoNoNo
Security FeaturesImmobilizerImmobilizerImmobilizer
RoofPanoramic Glass
Steering Wheel AdjustmentTelescoping (Manual) and Up/DownTelescoping (Manual) and Up/DownTelescoping (Manual) and Up/Down
Maximum Towing Capacity (braked)2,000 kg2,000 kg2,000 kg
Manufacturer Warranty5 year(s)5 year(s)5 year(s)
Headlights
TypeLEDLEDLED
Headlight FeaturesAutomatic On/OffAutomatic On/OffAutomatic On/Off
Safety Features
CamerasRearRearRear
Cruise ControlAdaptive (ACC)Adaptive (ACC)Adaptive (ACC)
Parking SensorsCross-Traffic Alert (Rear), Front and RearCross-Traffic Alert (Rear), Front and RearCross-Traffic Alert (Rear), Front and Rear
Hazard PerceptionBlind Spot Monitoring (BSM) and Forward Collision WarningBlind Spot Monitoring (BSM) and Forward Collision WarningBlind Spot Monitoring (BSM) and Forward Collision Warning
Lane AssistanceLane Departure Warning (LDW)Lane Departure Warning (LDW)Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
Speed Sign RecognitionYes, read onlyYes, read onlyYes, read only