3TP-Link AX3000 Archer AX50

pankaj b.
pankaj b.
  Fair Incentive

Nice and easy

Customer service from TP link was great help today and it was quite easy to set up internet.

Johnny
JohnnyStrathfield

Aurelia is the service GEEK of TP-LINK

I've purchased this item 2 days ago. The product is good but I have trouble to connect to internet when I plugged in replacing the old router. I contacted to TP-Link tech support team and Aurelia has assisted me to resolve the issue. After long consultation, we couldn't fix the issue with some reason. She has an internal discussion with the engineer (Kathy) and contacted me the following day and I have my internat back. I appreciate for her kind and patience effort to fix the issue. Her service is superb and she is reserved being proud herself. Show details
Alastair D
Alastair D

Cassie is by far the best

I have tried two other support agents with TP link and Cassie is by far the best. She understood my issue and fixed it quickly. She was friendly and very helpful. If I got put through to her first, I would have saved hours. Much appreciated!!!! Show details ·  1
Roudy
Roudy

Refreshing and satisfied

Amazing service. Would totally recommend. Love the product. Wouldn't hesitate to use again. Show reply
matthew m.
matthew m.Sydney, NSW

Quality Router

Good quality router
Excellent speed and working really well.
Good wifi range. Show reply
Jack
JackGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC
  Fair Incentive

Excellent and patient customer service

Thanks to Cris Sarmiento for her patience. TP-link can be hard to connect with someone lowtech like me but Cris was very patient. I successfully connected to wifi. This modem is really suitable for a home 3-4 bedroom. My nbn plan is 100/25 and even the maximum distance in my house which could be 60 meter from outside. It is still approximately 30/10 mbs. Inside house is perfect for using streaming 4K or multiple devices with high quality using. I’m happy with Tp-link customer service, especially Cris. Show details ·  1
Jess1105
Jess1105

Setting up my router

After trying to set up the router by contacting my ISP and getting no help, I contacted TP-Link customer support. After a short wait time I recieved a call back and the representative walked me through all the different settings step by step and helped me get connected. Great service, she was extremely kind, paitent and thorough. Show details ·  1
Kate T
Kate TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service

I had issues with our router and had no idea what to do. I phoned TP link who were busy, but gave me the option of a call back and they lhoned within 15 mins. Aurelia patiently stepped me through the process and had our internet working in no time! Show reply
Tyrese Anaru Keith A.
Tyrese Anaru Keith A.

This Product is amazing

The amazing team at Tp-link helped me set up my connection and were so kind and calm during this process. Show details ·  1
Jenna
JennaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Flora's customer service

I was having issues setting up my router to link it to my modem and my other devices. . I had called TP Link, my internet provider, my internet security company (Numerous times) and been into the store that I bought the TP Link from. I was ready to return it to the store, but decided to call T P Link one more time. Soooo glad I did, as Flora sent me a link of how to get into the settings of the router. Game changer !!!! Everything linked up and my stress levels went down !!! Thank you Flora. You are AWESOME. Take care Show details
rflaloli
rflaloli

TP-Link Customer service

Product is great, improved my wifi range and speed. But the best part of this product came with the customer support team at TP-Link. I was having issues setting up my router as the network I was on needed some background play. I phoned through to customer support and Sandy walked me through. Best support I have had.
Stef K
Stef KSouth East Queensland, QLD22 posts

A very nice/slick router

A slim piano black case and it even fixed my two major problems with the old router out of the box - ipv6 and VoIP! The UI needs a bit of getting used to and the installation probably needs the help of your ISP but once it's going... it's going strong and reliable. VoIP and Ipv6 worked for me out of the box which never did with my oldish Netgear router.
 Show details