3TP-Link AX5400 Archer AX73

Overall
Functionality
Trish6899
Trish6899meckering11 posts

Outstanding! Even works through concrete walls

Excellent value for money, easy to set up and has better coverage than my old DLink. I was very worried if this router would work at all. I live in a rural area of Australia so need to use Skymesh satellite. In the past I had to buy satellite specific routers. This time I decided to get the best router I could afford. After 10 hours of study this one suited best. To top it off my home is concrete. Internal and external walls are all double thick concrete. Range extenders have never been of any help in the past but I also decided to buy the TP Link RE700X Range Extender. My whole home is now covered by the router and the extender. I could not be happier with these products and highly recommend them both. Cost a total of $389.00 for both. Show details ·  1
Lester
Lester

Excellent Support

I called into the TP-Link hotline when I faced some issues with my router. Mona Shan was extremely patient and resourceful when assisting me with the troubleshooting. The problem was eventually fixed. Super grateful! Show reply
Bob M
Bob MCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC11 posts

Excellent speeds & stability

Bought this from Officeworks as my old Dlink failed. In a massive 5 bedroom house coverage was excellent across 26metres plus access outside. Set up was easy with the app & it was working in well under 30mins. Stability has been exceptional. In our new house we are now hitting 167 speed, after 64's in the old house on an ancient connection. Thoroughly recommend this model if you want a solid connection across 4 heavy users. Speed has been constant for all of us. Show reply
SJN
SJNSydney, NSW

Super helpful and fixed my issue!

Prompt to respond, skilfully identified the cause of my problem (reconfigured router) and helped me fix it, very grateful for their expertise! Show reply
Deanandmaryaitken
Deanandmaryaitken

Excellent customer service

Mona was so easy to talk to and understand. She was fast and efficient and we will be recommending tplink customer service to all family and friends. Show details ·  1
Victor
Victor

Awesome follow up and customer service

Mona Shan followed up with me step by step on how I can find the password to my router and also proceeded to assist me in resetting it. The whole process was smooth and easy. I would like to thank Mona Shan for helping me with it.
Akman
AkmanMid North Coast, NSW

TP Link customer service was excellent

Mona from customer service was so helpful and patient with helping us reset up our modem after Optus changed our internet connection Show details
wayne
waynePerth, WA

frustrating

very complicated, seeking professional services to get this router to connect, as very complicated set up Show details
Awacky
AwackyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing job!

Luna Lu was very professional and very helpful. She helped me solve my issue I’ve been having.
I would love to deal with her in the future with any other issues I have. Show details
Functionality
Ease of Setup
Reliability
Wi-Fi Range
Six M.
Six M.Far North Queensland, QLD

Natasha customer service

Had a drama with setting with up my tplink router but natasha helped me sort out the problem and was very patient with me, first tiime using a router but she helped guide me through the process, hands down good customer service from her. Show details
Ming
MingSydney10 posts

Very good product

I was experiencing drop outs on an old netcomm router, ISP MintTelecom advised to buy a new router (advised Tp link). I contacted Tp link support to ask questions (great customer service).
I purchased an AX73 and found it so easy to set up (which I was worried about).
The coverage and strength I am receiving is great and no drop outs as previous.
Easily recommended product Show details