TP-Link TD-W8961N

TP-Link TD-W8961N

Froilan Dollente

Froilan DollenteBrisbane

Hassle free installation

After 4 years of service, my old router that was supplied by my previous ISP had met it's end. I nearly ended up paying a technician to check the house internal telephone line but decided to try replacing the router first. I'm so glad I made that decision and bought this model as it came as nearly plug and play. The installation is straight forward and worked instantly after entering username and password supplied by the ISP. One doesn't need to be a tech savvy to use and enjoy it.

Date PurchasedNov 2018
    Argus

ArgusSouthwest, VIC

DP-Link ADSL Modem TD-8961N

Purchased when (wrongly) assumed PS3 wouldn't connect to internet and thought existing modem had failed. Never had a problem with this modem other than the ISP (Dodo) and can't fault it. Not connected to any phone company so can be used anywhere and at anytime. Easy to set-up (once pre-existing details are removed) and excellent for wireless connectivity.

Date PurchasedJan 2017
    SarahG

SarahGSydney

What Can You Expect For $50?

We bought this modem a few months ago because we were experiencing problems with our internet connection and thought that our old modem might be the culprit. It turned out that there was actually a problem with our phone line. This was rectified but after two months the connection started dropping out again, with increasing frequency. We switched back to the old modem when this one stopped working completely. We have not had a drop out since. The TD-Link modem is being returned today.

Routers