100% · 50%
Brand Manager for Trek? Claim your listing.

nzbred
nzbred

A great upgrade from my last bike and amazing value for what you get. Well worth the money and you won't be disappointed.
Great value - easy to ride and look after - the Ultegra groupset is stunning and extremely reliable. Strong and easy to handle.. Light up the hill although a little flex when you push it hard... Safe at 50+km per hour
A little rough on the bumps... White handlebars get dirty very fast...
cb1993
cb199339 posts

The bike is light and easy to transport and I love the whole appearance of it. It hasn't let me down once and I ride it constantly. The tyres seem to get a bit flat under my weight (60kg) but that's only when I ride uphill. Otherwise a good ride and a great bike.
The Trek 1.9 is truly an awesome bike that I'm always happy to go on a ride with. Riding used to be a once-in-a-blue-moon thing for me but since I've had this new bike you will barely see me off it!
The handle bars get a little bit dirty but that's understandable.
gr8yxx
gr8yxx

smith1234567
smith1234567

willco
willco

When compared to some carbon bikes with 105 this is a better package. The weight difference is minimal but the ultegra gives you a precise, smooth ride that is responsive under load. TREK got it right with this bike. Do yourself a favour and get one!
A great value bike that is light with quality components. The ride is very smooth and the package combination of aluminium/carbon and ultegra running gear means you get an excellent quality machine at a sensible price.