Treppy Dreamy Mini

Treppy Dreamy Mini

Sarah

SarahPerth

Treppy Dreamy MINI or "smart bed"

Natalie

NatalieMelbourne

Simply Amazing

I have a two year old and now I'm 6 month pregnant with my second one. I bought a Highchair form the same manufacturer and simply love the product. After coming across there web page and seeing there range of products I was simply over taken. I immediately wanted to have the small bassinet. Which I, then, learned it can be used as a co-sleeper as well. Delivery was a bit long, thank good I ordered it early. I found out afterwords, there is a local shop selling there products in Melbourne. The product was worth the wait and great money value. There was however a bit of an issue with the bed side running up and underneath, but it got better over time. All in all a solid product. I would recommend Treppy.

Sally P.

Sally P.North Adelaide

So Cute, and I can wheel my child out of the room!

Friends of ours gave us their bassinet as we were just having a child and their 7 month old had already graduated to a full sized cot. My friend bought it as a co-sleeper which I thought sounded lovely. We soon realised we preferred her in the other room when we slept. But, this was one of the things I loved most about the Dreamy Mini, it can function both as a co-sleeper and stand a lone bassinet which, may be wheeled easily from room to room as it fits through doorways like a dream -no pun intended-
I could keep my daughter in the same room, without waking her, at all times.
I love it.