Trimplex Elite

Trimplex Elite

See the Best Other Supplements in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rachel

RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

RIPPED OFF

I kept receiving this product after cancelling this fake advertisement. I have about 10 bottles of each which is not true to their advertising. I want. Full refund the more reviews I read the more I can see I got roped off big time.

Purchased in June 2018.

tracy

tracy

FRAUD

I think the other reviews say it all SCAMMERS still fighting with them CURRENT AFFAIR is next I didn't even open the bottle and I found this on FACEBOOK !!!!!!

*******FRAUD*****

I'm planned to take this matter to television stations to expose the fact that there are so many duped people, lies being told , funds being illegally attained. You are scam artists and I'll see what consumer affairs say about you ripping people off.

DON'T want any more! Tried to phone but get a message that they are inundated with phone calls.

NOT GOOD!!!! NOT able to contact supplier or even an address to send the both of them back. Wrote and said not to even dare take out any money from our credit card!!

Be Careful Patrons

What I ordered is not what I received, very deceptive, I will never ever order again from this Company, I was still charged for wrong prosucts, after being informed it was their mistske! Absolute rip off and corrupt!

Kev
Kev

This is a scam be careful

Scam

Can't believe this happened. Received nothing. Tasted nothing. Then was charged to my bank account. Scammers and this should not be allowed. I want my money back. Legal action should be taken into account.

shezDarling Downs, QLD

poor customer service, read the fine print carefully

Ordered my trial bottle on 29th april, now 19th may and still not in sight. Have emailed their customer support and have had the trial period extended. Bottom line is, its a scam and nothing else. I have informed them that I have reported them to Consumer affairs and that will take legal action against them if they attempt to take any payments from account.
Anyone interested in doing a class action against these scammers?

Read the fine print!

*** READ the SMALLPRINT $280 PER month for Trimplex Elite & Cleanse Booster *** direct from your cre

OutragedSydney

Read the fine print!

I saw the 30 days free tria and signed up. I was then told - after being charged $280 a month for two products (!!!) that it was a 15 days and if I didn't return it is be charged the full amount. Apparently it was in the terms and conditions. This was certainly dubious as if I had seen the price I would never have signed on!

Hayden cook

Hayden cookasked

Can you take while breast feeding

Lynaire

Lynaireasked

How can you talk to someone. Is there a customer service number.

Outraged

There was a number on the letter I got with the delivery but don't have it anymore. Sorry.

shez

send them an email.. I had to threaten to take them to consumer affairs..they will respond to emails but the phone numbers are phony.

TSam
TSam

I got a phone number on the letter they gave me, they answered and I got to speak to someone. I just told her to cancel my subscription (which I didn't ask for in the first place), and not charge me anymore. Hopefully she did cancel it and I don't get charged again.