2.3

JezebelRichardson 2905, ACT2 posts

Jane S.
Jane S.

Trusted and loved family Vets

I have taken our furry family members to the Tuggeranong Veterinary Hospital for well over 25 years. I don't think you can get a better recommendation than that. We have received nothing but the best of care, medical needs, compassion, friendship and much more from everyone at Fadden over the years. They have always treated our animals as if they were their own. I can't even imagine how stressful and difficult it is for them working through covid and the Vet shortage situation in Australia at the moment.
Exhausted
Exhausted20 posts

Lisa
LisaKambah 2902, ACT2 posts

Terrible place stay away if you care about your animal

Terrible place do not care about animals. Had a biopsy done on the Monday and was told we should get a phone call on Wednesday, we rang three times on Thursday and let messages no one rang back and rang them twice on Friday and finally made an appointment to find out about the biopsy. They do not call you back. Our dog had cancer tried to ring and talk to a vet about putting our dog to sleep and no one called us. Not impressed with the place at all from reception to the vets. They just don't care!
mike
mikeWANNIASSA105 posts

Used to a good place

Before this place became greedy, it was a good place to take your pet, we have been going there of over 20 years and now its time to find another vet. To these people its all about ripping people off and forget the pet.
ADX
ADXMacArthur 2904, ACT6 posts

They don’t care - full stop

They don’t care about your pet or respect you as a customer.
I wish I would’ve read the reviews before - they are so right! Indeed very bad customer service, rude lady, as a practice: money hungry and incompetence not missing. Maybe they should only use more experienced vets in dificult cases, however as a practice not good. Paid over 300 and I have no diagnostic, cat still sick and they don’t have time to see her again, no accountability, no care or empaty, wasting money and gambling with your pet health to go there! I went there with my cat for many years, for vaccinations, mainly, but not going any more! Realy bad practice to take your pet to! Especially when pet is sick or injuried.
Disappointed
DisappointedCanberra 2600, ACT

COVID 19

Need to have clear signage in regard to COVID-19, and a better attitude towards customers.
Making people wait outside before & during the appointment, protects them but what about others. You also have to stay outside the whole time even to pay.
Also the attitude of the reception staff needs to be adjusted.
Sam
SamCanberra89 posts

Happy Gilmore
Happy GilmoreAU2 posts

disgusted
disgusted

Aggressive rude and money hungry

After paying in full at the time of consultation .I received letters from the office manager stating that my account was not paid,the office manager was rude and refused to apologize,,After approaching the male owner he was rude abusive and threatening,and arrogant.Avoid this practice that is money orientated,rude and disrespectful,there are better and cheaper practices out there that value decency and clients without abuse and an effort to obtain extra money for services that have been already paid for,DISGUSTING
DLM