Turtle Wax Colour Magic Polish

Turtle Wax Colour Magic Polish

See the Best Car Care Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Turtle Wax? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3

Amazing masking ability

My vehicle received quite severe micro scratches in an auto brush car wash in North Hobart. The insurance company for the franchisee refused to accept any liability. After professional detailing at my expense some deeper scratches were still obvious. This product was a Godsend and covered the remaining damage even in the most critical light. I am astounded about its ability to mask quite severe paintwork blemishes. Highly recommended for black or graphite vehicles. I guess that the moral to the story is only use a brushless auto car wash

Purchased in March 2021 at Repco for $21.

Ravi
RaviSouth East Queensland, QLD

My Ultima Polish

I used the first edition many years ago and I smiled - it didn’t give my college car a new paint job but damn it was great for its day.

Years later - just recently I purchased the latest colour product and was blown away - the depth, the shine, the ease and swirl marks reduced - Brilliant!!!

I own three prestige European marks so I know my polishes from pure carnauba waxes to concours preparation polishes.

Turtle Wax Colour is my go to polish - thank you gents, it just gets better.

Purchased in September 2020.

Lenny A.
Lenny A.

Good not perfect

The colour crayon for very small chips and starches is good . The coloured waxs in white that I used didn't hide anything more then a good past waxs. And the white would Mark the black trimming a lot. This would not be a big deal if it's the black waxs.

Purchased at Repco for $12.

davidSydney, NSW

works

tried the wax....easy on, not so easy off but, just need an additional microfibre to remove.

cant comment on durability...does help with very minor swirls..definitely restores black.

hint...its very messy (because of the dyes eg black) so wear disposable gloves..a dedicated applicator and microfibres ....although it does wash out...

would i recommend it? if you have a mildly deteriorated black paint...otherwise use regular waxs or polish...

Purchased in April 2019 for $29.

Car Care Products

Find out how Turtle Wax Colour Magic Polish compares to other Car Care Products

GazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

This is awesome polish

I scraped the front spoiler on my brand new Camry RZ, I was devastated. Tried the Colour Magic Jet Black Wax, wow wow wow. The only way you can notice now is to get on your knees and look about 6 inches away. I'm stoked. Bloody awesome product. Highly recommending to anyone who'll listen.

Fakename
FakenamePerth

Not perfect, but generally very good

I have been using this for years and generally it works great- the polish leaves a brilliant finish every time, even on my 19 year old car. It can make even mildly dulled paint look near new. Don't know how it would go on severely faded paint though. The only things I don't like are that neither the polish nor the chipstick are able to hide even minor scratches and that in anything other than cold weather, the polish dries very fast, which makes wiping the excess off very difficult if you don't do it quickly enough.

Nemanja A.
Nemanja A.asked

Can I use colour magic radient red on mazda soul red paint?

dazasked

any suggestions getting scratches out of a paint job u cnanot feel it only when the sun comes out u can see it baad

david

I've used the wax not the polish...seems to fill in rather than remove...if by hand, I would suggest using Meguairs Scratch X or Swirl remover...something with some mild abrasives....then perhaps follow up with the Turtle Colour polish or wax....I have tried many different products over the years and, if doing by hand, you will never truly remove swirls and scratches, so sometimes it is best to just 'fill in'....although this is just temporary....for very light imperfections, I would just use the Turtle

Colin K.asked

Would it work on a Holden commodore

Gazza

Absolutely Colin, may take a few applications.

Got a red commodore

daz

i like to know seen fakename say doesnt take scrathes out is this true or it would curious as the new clour magic saids its a new great product amazing i got many scratchess and a detail quote me today $4000 thats a paint job price i can get my commodore done for thru mates then anglewax car guy saids best to do