Turtle Wax Hybrid Seal N Shine

Turtle Wax Hybrid Seal N Shine

See the Best Car Care Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Turtle Wax? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Brendan
Brendan

Best bang for your buck spray wax

Definitely give Seal N Shine a go. I never thought I would actually rave about a Turtle Wax product, but this little gem is worth a try. After watching many youtube reviews on it, I was convinced. Very easy to use and can use on any surface of the car including windows. I only ever expect spray waxes to last between washes (even the ones that say they last months), but this product has outdone alot of higher end products I have used. There is a noticeable difference in beading and durability. Can buy this for less than $20 when supercheap/repco/autobarn have sales.

Purchased in May 2020 at Supercheap Auto for $20.

Handyman DadCentral Queensland, QLD

A bit surprised and lucky to have tried it.

Never tried one of these before. I'm a typical polish and wax type. Only problem is that after waxing the shine doesn't last very long at all. Gave this a try and it outlasts my wax! So much easier to apply. After a wash and dry, just spray it on and wipe off. It's that simple! Water beads of so much better and lasts longer. I've had this product for a year now and I apply it every six months to our cars.

Purchased in February 2019 at Supercheap Auto for $23.

Very good bang for buck

The gloss and easy to use of this product is great and the water beading is also very good for the price. You probably can get a better product but not at this price.

Purchased at Super cheap for $26.

davidSydney, NSW

first use

Purchased in July 2019 at Supercheap Auto.

Car Care Products

Find out how Turtle Wax Hybrid Seal N Shine compares to other Car Care Products

jadai1967
jadai1967Perth, WA

Turtle wax seal and shine

mooski007
mooski007asked

has anyone tried using turtle spray wax over turtle seal and shine? Just as a touch up?

Handyman Dad

No I haven’t but I can’t see how it would harm it. You normally have to polish then wax then apply ceramic coating anyway. Good luck ;)

Lenny A.

Yes I have no drama but would normally just use seal and shine for the touch up .

david

yes....but saw no noticeable difference in shine or gloss...also, the beading and easy sheeting effect was changed a little to more beading, which resulted in the water staying on the surface and leaving water marks....hence, I avoid carnauba wax.....as lenny a says...just use seal and shine for the touch up..its easy on easy off....