Turtle Wax Wax & Dry

Turtle Wax Wax & Dry

See the Best Car Care Products in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Turtle Wax? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cost effective good product

Being a professional detailer for 12 years. I use this on every customers car after a wash . It's help me dry the car and the shine and water will bead for about 2 months. I use it in my own car too in between my 6 monthly full wax . It's very cost effective. I find it as good if hit better than other products twice the price.

Lenny A.
Lenny A.

Pretty good

This is pretty good as a up keep light clean and wax in between full wash and wax. Would not recommend for heavy soiled vehicles. It does leave a good gloss and clean look.

Purchased at Repco for $25.

Awesome product

So easy to use for a great result 5 stars if your time poor this is a must for keeping you rig looking sharp. Remember the microfibre towels they are a must - pro tip kmart for the towels as that will save you heaps. Also wait for specials as this can be had for $13 a bottle...great

Ruined my paint

Hard not to use aggressive language when you have to redo clear coat because of is product. Thanks turtle wax now I have something to do this week! Do you even test your stuff, Next time I'll use brake fluid on it much cheaper and better finish!!! Definitely recommend for someone you hate.

Car Care Products

Find out how Turtle Wax Wax & Dry compares to other Car Care Products

MightyJosh
MightyJoshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick and easy.

Got this in a bundle pack, and while it doesn't do as good job as a proper wax, it is good as an in between wax. Will be buying it again, and using it every non wax wash.