Tyreplus

Tyreplus

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tyreplus? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Horace V.
Horace V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Service. Great trust worthy mechanic.

My wife and I take our cars to Tyre Plus Sunbury. My wife was quoted double the price to fix a broken door latch on her Hyundai IX35 at Hyundai Essendon fields. We took it in to Tyre Plus Sunbury and got a replacement bracket for half the cost. Excellent service and the guys are up front and honest.

Bruce
BruceFarrer 2607, ACT

Great service! Great tyres!

Bought a set of Michelin Latitude tyres for my Territory today from Tyreplus Phillip, ACT. My wife and I have been going to this small family business for several years. Great product range & knowledge. We always seem to get a great deal. Amazing service. Can't recommend this tyre shop enough. Highly recommend!!