Tyres for Bikes

Tyres for Bikes

See the Best Tyre Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tyres for Bikes? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Remco
RemcoWestern Australia

Professional service and competitive pricing.

Friendly, objective and timely service. I bought two tyres for my R1200RT motorcycle and had plenty of choice and found their prices very competitive. I just walked in and 45 minutes later I was off.
Conveniently located and with adequate parking, I will return

Galahguy
GalahguyPerth, WA

Best Price & Excellent Service

I shopped around for new tyres for my Kawasaki Vulcan cruiser & ended up travelling further to get them from Tyres for Bikes. The quotes I got over the phone varied widely & I was a little taken aback at how some businesses "panned" a competitor brand. But when I rang Pete at Tyres for Bikes he gave me straightforward advice & a very competitive quote. And the "icing on the cake" was they accepted Amex & even with the slight surcharge, which I was happy to pay, their total cost was still well below competitors. I'd happily recommend them!