100% · 40%

Return Claim Made · No
Brand Manager for Tyres for Bikes? Claim your listing.

Steve L
Steve LPerth, WA4 posts

ALWAYS fantastic advice, service and care

Peter and the team have always supplied and fitted tyres to my bikes. Always providing helpful advice, care with their work all in a friendly environment. Never considered going anywhere else, they are my go to tyre shop. Show details
Frank J.
Frank J.

Absolutely awesome service

Thanks guys very happy with the tires on my Harley street bob, and absolutely incredible service. Cheers Show details
Remco
RemcoWestern Australia68 posts

Professional service and competitive pricing

Friendly, objective and timely service. I bought two tyres for my R1200RT motorcycle and had plenty of choice and found their prices very competitive. I just walked in and 45 minutes later I was off.
Conveniently located and with adequate parking, I will return Show details
Galahguy
GalahguyPerth, WA42 posts

Best Price & Excellent Service

I shopped around for new tyres for my Kawasaki Vulcan cruiser & ended up travelling further to get them from Tyres for Bikes. The quotes I got over the phone varied widely & I was a little taken aback at how some businesses "panned" a competitor brand. But when I rang Pete at Tyres for Bikes he gave me straightforward advice & a very competitive quote. And the "icing on the cake" was they accepted Amex & even with the slight surcharge, which I was happy to pay, their total cost was still well below competitors. I'd happily recommend them!