100% · 70%

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Ultimate Palms? Claim your listing.

Kate B.
Kate B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent job

Thanks to Brenton and team for a fast hassle free job removing our fast growing date palm.
A very pleasant experience, Brenton has a great personality , very professional and I would absolutely use his service again.
Very highly recommended . 10 stars.
Andrew T.
Andrew T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Karen and Andrew

Fantastic service, Brenton did a great job from start to finish and the guys who did the cleaning up left no mess at all.
Highly recommend to anybody who wants to give their palms a little love
Andy H.
Andy H.

Monster Palm Haircut

For years I have used Brenton and his team every 12 - 24 months to keep a 50 year old Canary Island Palm in trim, looking good and in a healthy condition. He never fails to deliver a top shelf job in a friendly timely manner, quoting excellent rates when compared to other outfits and the clean up is trouble free. Brenton sure knows his stuff!
The job was done quickly, indeed just over a week from quote to clean up.
It would have been sooner but I had plans for the Superbowl so I changed the date.
Brenton and his team at Ultimate Palms is the only phone call I make when I need tree, palm and large shrub work. Highly recommend Ultimate Palms.
Alberto Costa
Alberto CostaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Palm trimming

very professional, prompt, respectful and accommodating to our request to be extra careful of the plants under the palm trees. Work was done perfectly. The trees look clean and healthier, and none of my flower beds were harmed! Excellent job cleaning after themselves. I would ask them again next time and will highly recommend them to everyone. Keep up the excellent wok ethics!!
Rates and Fees
Alex
AlexMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stump removal

Had the pleasure today of dealing with Ultimate Palms. They were very respectful and helpful. My property was left clean and tidy, a job well done! Would honestly 100% recommend this company to everyone.
Angiek
AngiekMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I contacted Ultimate Palms after reading other reviews. Brenton was reliable, great pricing, good communication and was an easy no fuss process quoting and getting the work done. I would definately recommend to others
Phil