100% · 20%
Brand Manager for Un Monde Nouveau? Claim your listing.

Perfume gal
Perfume gal

refreshing uplifting romantic

The best I ever had, I have like 50 bottles from smooth to eccentric but always amazing fragrances and perfumes but this one by far is my absolute fav please bring it back,

Trish
Trish

This was the best

Please bring back, the best every. Use to ware it when I was young my husband found it last year using it very sparingly having trouble finding another bottle. Please Please bring back you won't be sorry. They have another vanilla fragrance but not as good. Savage Vanilla is the best.
Light and very pleasant sent