Uniden DECT 1015

Uniden DECT 1015

MPN: DECT1015

Stef KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very simple and works well

The overall quality of this phone is good but menu/settings is very sparse. The two high-pitched ringtones available are a matter of "taste" and not for all (especially older) ears suitable - the ringtones can be easily missed when in another room watching TV for example.

Yes, I can recommend this phone as secondary/backup device

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W Online Store for A$40.00.

Bonnie

Bonnie

Great phone

My other phones are Panasonic older models which are great but one if them died. After purchasing other brands I was frustrated and didn't know what phone to buy , I was a bit hesitant to buy this phone, it's a basic phone but you can here clear and has no interference and has a reasonable price.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

ThaifanSydney, NSW

Amazing For The Price

Home Phones

Find out how Uniden DECT 1015 compares to other Home Phones

Stef Kasked

CID - there is no highlight bar for calling back?

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

Stef K

I skip this coz it would require a phone firmware update which is not possible/provided hence no fix at all!

Thaifan

This model of phone should be in the museum. Go on Ebay and look at Vtech phones. Every conceivable feature with back light when you pick up the phone , speaker function, the latest frequencies, search phone location etc. etc. If you look through the Vtech phones offered you will come across a $40 model selling for $15.

Stef Kasked

How do you reach the dialpad's 3 letters (of a key) when typing the banner? The manual tells nothing and searching the internet gives no clue either. For example the "6" key got MND on it - how do I type the D?

Stef K

Yes, after a few hours I got an explanation from Uniden Jesse but dint really like his disrespectful tone in the email - otherwise all fine ;)

Patty

Pattyasked

Please help my new DECT1015 every time I press the letter G it comes up 9 how can I correct this.

Hi,

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives

CategoryHome Phones