Uniden DECT 1015

Uniden DECT 1015

MPN: DECT1015
See the Best Home Phones in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Uniden

Stef KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very simple and works well

The overall quality of this phone is good but menu/settings is very sparse. The two high-pitched ringtones available are a matter of "taste" and not for all (especially older) ears suitable - the ringtones can be easily missed when in another room watching TV for example.

Yes, I can recommend this phone as secondary/backup device

Purchased in June 2020 at Big W Online Store for $40.00.

Great phone

My other phones are Panasonic older models which are great but one if them died. After purchasing other brands I was frustrated and didn't know what phone to buy , I was a bit hesitant to buy this phone, it's a basic phone but you can here clear and has no interference and has a reasonable price.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Home Phones

Find out how Uniden DECT 1015 compares to other Home Phones

xymo
xymoasked

I purchased a Uniden DECT 1015 a few weeks or so ago and just set it up. I can increase the sound of the ringer, but I can barely hear through the earpiece. It's so faint, and I wonder if they are all like that or if it is a fault. It's really annoying. Is there any way to increase the earpiece sound? Or should I just get a refund?

Bonnie

No mine wasn’t like that

Stef K

Really depends on your hearing too - spend more money if you want better quality. I switched to an Uniden 8315 and all is fine.

Ron T.
Ron T.asked

Does the Uniden dect1015 has a speaker phone setting? If so, what to do to get there. The manual doesn't write about it at all.

Uniden
Uniden A.Uniden

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

Stef K

Nope, notta speaker phone hence it's not mentioned

Cheryl P
Cheryl Pasked

Does a DECT 1015 have an answering service and if so how do I install it. Cheryl

Stef K

Nope, no such thing - use another service like message bank

Uniden
Uniden A.Uniden

Hi,

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives

CategoryHome Phones