Uniden DECT 1015

MPN: DECT1015

Bonnie

Bonnie

Great phone

My other phones are Panasonic older models which are great but one if them died. After purchasing other brands I was frustrated and didn't know what phone to buy , I was a bit hesitant to buy this phone, it's a basic phone but you can here clear and has no interference and has a reasonable price.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

ThaifanSydney, NSW

Amazing For The Price

roger

rogerasked

how to connect to wifi router

Uniden
Uniden A.Uniden

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

Lisa King

Lisa Kingasked

Hi my mum has a uniden cordless phone and we are wondering hiw to do a conference call.So when we receive a call then ask them to hold and dial the 2nd number.when the 2nd person answers what number/button do we press so the 3 of ua can all talk to each other please.

Thaifan

I'm sorry, I am unable to help.

Anakin S.
Anakin S.

While on the call, ask them to hold and then press the Talk button and wait for the dial tone, you can then dial the second number. I believe you then press Talk again and press 3 but you should do a search online for your specific service provider.

Malcolm T.

Malcolm T.asked

One handset does not work for making a call. It can receive calls OK. It used to work for outward calls. Any ideas on how to fix?

I regret I cannot help.

Uniden
Uniden A.Uniden

Thank you for your review.

Can you please Product Test your line?
This involves connecting another phone to your line.
If you do not have another phone to connect, you can try and test your phone at a neighbour or a relative’s house, just to make sure where the fault is coming from.
You can also ask a friend or relative to bring their phone over to your house and test it on your line.
If you experience the same issue, you will need to send in the unit into Uniden for service. If you do not experience the same issue, you will need to contact your Service Provider (Telstra, Optus)to fix the line.

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives