Uniden DECT 1015

Uniden DECT 1015

MPN: DECT1015

See the Best Home Phones in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great phone

My other phones are Panasonic older models which are great but one if them died. After purchasing other brands I was frustrated and didn't know what phone to buy , I was a bit hesitant to buy this phone, it's a basic phone but you can here clear and has no interference and has a reasonable price.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

ThaifanSydney, NSW

Amazing For The Price

Malcolm T.

Malcolm T.asked

One handset does not work for making a call. It can receive calls OK. It used to work for outward calls. Any ideas on how to fix?

I regret I cannot help.

Uniden A.Uniden

Thank you for your review.

Can you please Product Test your line?
This involves connecting another phone to your line.
If you do not have another phone to connect, you can try and test your phone at a neighbour or a relative’s house, just to make sure where the fault is coming from.
You can also ask a friend or relative to bring their phone over to your house and test it on your line.
If you experience the same issue, you will need to send in the unit into Uniden for service. If you do not experience the same issue, you will need to contact your Service Provider (Telstra, Optus)to fix the line.

Dave L.

Dave L.asked

Does anyone know if this phone has a hands free function?

Hi Dave,

Unfortunately, your model does not have a hands free function.

Bonnie
Bonnie

No hands free

hugh m.asked

The back light on my phone is terable can hardly read the screen , is there a an adjustment?

Hi Hugh,

Unfortunately, there is no option on this phone model where you can adjust the backlight.

We do have this option on a few of our XDECT range of phones.

Has it been the same display backlight since you purchased the unit, or has it changed recently?

hugh m.

just got it 2 days ago ,can say it was never any good, if i press a button it looks like it may want to work but is so weak its useless. thought there may be an adjustment but as you say there is not. has there been other questions on this problem?

Thaifan

As Uniden say, there is no adjustment. This is by now a very old phone. As they as cheap as chips, you should update, and bear your backlight problem in mind. I have to say I do not like the white text/numbers on gray keys. I find this combination hard to read.

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives

CategoryHome Phones