100% · 20%

L.Costello
L.Costello
  2145 + 1

Additional Handset

Hi, we have a Uniden DECT2145 + 1 phone which has been great with no problems, however we need to purchase another handset for it. I can't seem to find anywhere that sells the DECT2145 additional handsets. Is there a different model number I can purchase that is compatible with the DECT2145? Show reply
CaptainK
CaptainKNSW, 232437 posts
  2145 + 3

steve
steve · DECT 2145 + 1

Is that phone compactible with VOIP Service? or I need a VOIP Adapter?

Expert T.
Expert T. · DECT 2145

How do I use my Uniden DECT 2145 + 1 with voip

EL · DECT 2145 + 1

I live in a gated community and have just replaced my old intercom phone with the Uniden 2145 + 1. To open the security gate to the village, I used to press 0 on my old phone. Pressing 0 on this one does nothing. Any suggestions?

Uniden   DM

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Glad to hear that it's working now.

If you need further help, you are always welcome to ring us at 1300 366 895 Open from Mon-Fri 9:00AM to 5:00PM Sydney.

Compare all Uniden DECT 2145 listings