Uniden DECT 2145

Uniden DECT 2145

2145 + 3, 2145 + 1
5.0 from 1 review

CaptainKNSW, 2324

Great for people that want a cordless home phone service provided throughout the home.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Carolyne A.

Carolyne A.asked

Will this work with the iinet NBN modem (VOIP)?

CaptainK

Yes, I am connected via the iiNet modem to the NBN with their NBN package. All works well.

Davo

Davoasked

Will this phone work when connected to a Telstra Smart Modem, which in turn is connected to my NBN coonection desktop box?

Uniden
Uniden A.Uniden

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

CaptainK

If your modem has the standard telephone small socket (to connect the phone) and your NBN plan includes telephone services (internet + Phone), It should work fine.

debbie

debbieasked

Can I set password on the phone to stop my teenaged using it all the time

Uniden
Uniden A.Uniden

Hi,

CaptainK

Unfortunately there is no such feature on this phone. You could easily remove (and hide) the short phone cord between the base set and modem / wall socket on occasion, then replace it when you want, but would not receive calls while it was disconnected. That is what I would do like my friends whose au pair rang up thousands.

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives