Uniden DECT 2145

Uniden DECT 2145

2145 + 1, 2145 + 3

Additional Handset

Hi, we have a Uniden DECT2145 + 1 phone which has been great with no problems, however we need to purchase another handset for it. I can't seem to find anywhere that sells the DECT2145 additional handsets. Is there a different model number I can purchase that is compatible with the DECT2145?

CaptainKNSW, 2324

Great for people that want a cordless home phone service provided throughout the home.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Michelle

Michelleasked

DECT 2145

I have recently installed the Uniden DECT 2145 + 1. Where is the END button on the base unit? Also there are no messages on the handset but the red light in the top left is flashing, how do I stop it from flashing. Thanks Michelle

Hi,

Please send through an email to our customer service team on custservice@uniden.com.au who will be able to assist you further.

CaptainK

At end of call on the big base unit just hang up. On the handset type push the end button at centre right.
Flashing light - on the Base unit press MENU; scroll down to GLOBAL SETUP, push menu button & scroll down to VMWI Reset. Using the down button at right, select to YES and push menu to confirm. Done. Allow the Base unit to reset itself back to normal.

Julie Anneasked

DECT 2145

Hi does this phone plug into phone connection in wall to replace landline phone that Telstra no longer replace?

CaptainK

Yes it will be fine to replace your old phone, plug in the same, but it also needs 240V power so you need a power point nearby.

Julie Anne

Will the phone work in a power failure?

ktm

ktmasked

DECT 2145

I have cracked my hand set and would like another replacement looks like you can not buy a 2145 hand set by itself ,will another number hand set work?if so what number

Hi,

Get an answer from our members and Uniden representatives